Politifact determines that mass shootings were not false flags

The experts have spoken.

>Posts on social media claim the El Paso and Dayton shootings were "false flag" attacks coordinated by the "deep state." The posts use a mix of conjecture and misinformation to reach an unproven conclusion. We rate this claim Pants on Fire.

politifact.com/facebook-fact-checks/statements/2019/aug/05/facebook-posts/no-el-paso-and-dayton-mass-shootings-were-not-fals/

Attached: 1533966503853.png (1920x1080, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Tripdafame/status/1157998119751245826/video/1
ktsm.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/38/2019/08/BritneyH_WalmartWitness.mov
youtube.com/watch?v=IRBsiSdYkbA
youtube.com/watch?v=3md1W9F1eDI
youtube.com/watch?v=UF3sdtXR2vA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The FBI/CIA glow and false flag memes were most likely planted here by the actual CIA/FBI to spread paranoia and infighting.
If you have ever repeated these memes you are an absolute retard that is literally programmed by social media.
>I believe the glowniggers are everywhere all the time
>But they couldn't have forced this meme using that power
>I know because I am so smart and special and I pride myself on being the first one to use all the best memes
>It's not in the government's interest to have tons of people promoting the idea that the it's all-powerful and behind everything that ever happens
>That's in MY interest because HAHALOL XD FUNNY MEMES BOOST MY SELF OF STEAM I'm a part of something important now (my dad is a leftist cuck and I can't deal with it rationally so I act like this)

Fuck you.
That is all.

Epstein still wont be forgotten

You don't have any evidence they were, you just want to believe they were because you're surprised when people who threatened to kill people actually do.

But what does Snopes say ?

Snopes said its her turn and our grandchildren will be brown

>don't have any evidence they were
The burden of proof is on those who assert an event happened. Regardless, there is the news saying "that hasn't happened yet"
twitter.com/Tripdafame/status/1157998119751245826/video/1
... and several witnesses who said they saw 3-4 armed men
ktsm.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/38/2019/08/BritneyH_WalmartWitness.mov
and Anna Giaritelli's reports that a second-suspect was killed by police.
Lots of inconsistencies - why should we believe liars?

Attached: 1545160780293.png (230x250, 86K)

Attached: Sloppy Job Mossad.jpg (1000x1000, 318K)

Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=IRBsiSdYkbA

Attached: 1536489186279.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

What are the chances?

>'Terrible coincidence': Parkland father planned El Paso mural same weekend as shooting
Manuel Oliver already planned his trip to the border city to install public art to honor his late son's advocacy for humane treatment of immigrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=3md1W9F1eDI

Stay tuned for more hot headlines from Politifact:

"MOSSAD DIDN'T PLANT THOSE BOMBS IN THE TWIN TOWERS"

"THE FEDERAL RESERVE ISN'T OWNED BY THE ROTHSCHILDS"

"GOYIM WERE BORN ONLY TO SERVE US"

Attached: 1564955809133.jpg (927x645, 359K)

Trusting taco niggers to be able to count to 3 or 4.

Dude, the burden of proof is on those who assert. Period. If you assert an event happened, prove it. If you assert an event didn’t happen, prove it. One who asserts something doesn’t get to speculate and call their assertion fact, it’s just retarded. How do you not understand the burden of proof?

politifact also says 'red flag' laws don't bypass due process

>unproven conclusion
>pants on fire
Does not compute

This guy has a refreshing take on the current situation with the shootings: youtube.com/watch?v=UF3sdtXR2vA

Thats funny because the jurisprudence around TROs and temporary injunctions is very aware that they are coming up against due process issues lol

Snopes probably doesnt even know what due process means

>Politifact
Somebody seriously using those bullshit services that can easily clam "2x2=4 is false" if it was said by the "wrong" person?

How do they rate the claim that the El Paso Shooter wrote an "alt-right white supremacist manifesto that was motivated by hate and fear"? Mostly True?

Fucking kek

Attached: images (1).jpg (318x159, 8K)

>(((politifact)))
They'll say Trump is lying if he says the sky is blue because it's red in the evening and black at night.