Well that's it. Case closed. Wikipedia has officially concluded that white genocide is a lunatic conspiracy theory...

Well that's it. Case closed. Wikipedia has officially concluded that white genocide is a lunatic conspiracy theory, and they even cited such illustrious sources as Vox and the Southern Poverty Law Center to back their claims up.
You all can go home now. You were all just misinformed and now you have seen the truth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory

Attached: have sex.jpg (960x640, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=6B5jMXZ4PvY
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
rationalwiki.org/wiki/White_genocide
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
youtube.com/watch?v=VQEFtCgFf-I
youtube.com/watch?v=_rYqbxAQqg4
youtu.be/gpXCII0HPhE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Humanity would sink into eternal darkness, it would fall into a dull and primitive state, were the Jews to win this war.

Attached: mark-potok-europe-chart.png (645x569, 174K)

They are the incarnation of that destructive force that in these terrible years has guided the enemy war leadership in a fight against all that we see as noble, beautiful, and worth keeping.

Attached: potok-splc-chart-wall.png (737x543, 182K)

>Wikipedia

Goebbels' Last Anti-Semitic Essay
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm

Attached: 1524910831769.png (400x558, 630K)

>Wikipedia

Attached: JIDF.png (764x647, 649K)

It is a conspiracy theory. There might be a conspiracy, but it hasn't been proven. Everything like the Protocols of old jews or whatever is pretty much fan fiction. It's probably white people's fault for letting this stuff happen in the first place.

Weak should fear the strong, and all that.

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=6B5jMXZ4PvY
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
>How Israel lobbies and shills manipulate the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF.jpg (3664x3516, 1.14M)

>Wikipedia

Attached: (((Wikipedia))) BT.jpg (895x2454, 518K)

This is an imageboard you subhuman spamming nigger.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/White_genocide

Attached: 1540792230748.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

>Wikipedia has officially concluded
my sides

Attached: pepe_tree.png (901x667, 287K)

Attached: cicarello.jpg (634x298, 24K)

Great additions, leaf user. Fuck me, I never noticed that he wrote down the date of the Immigration Act. Jesus.

Adolf Hitler speaks to Americans
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1503090254361.jpg (922x482, 150K)

Reading this is ironically enough what redpilled me more than anything else. It just reads like the most biased thing ever produced. They didn't even have the intelligence to sprinkle in some opposing view strawmen to knock down.

Some other good videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=VQEFtCgFf-I

youtube.com/watch?v=_rYqbxAQqg4

Attached: mark potok tracking whites.jpg (925x649, 165K)

Attached: 1537932928321.jpg (618x896, 76K)

OMG a tweet? this proves that white genocide is real.

Attached: 1555739346841.png (2560x1693, 1.61M)

it's still up

>the eternal leaf

>a fucking christmas present

Attached: 1539974069929.png (400x400, 197K)

>Wikipedia
youtu.be/gpXCII0HPhE
why dont people make this shit mainstream?

What kind of proof do you want?

Attached: Noel Ignatiev wants to abolish the white race.jpg (1333x1673, 570K)

>Well that's it. Case closed. Wikipedia has officially concluded that white genocide is a lunatic conspiracy theory
It literally is. Whites are nowhere near close to extinction and the biggest amount of murder of white is white-on-white murder.

Nice try, yid. The past 6000 years is the proof. We don't congregate here to "prove" anything. Your trial has already been settled. We're here discussing your sentencing.
No matter what you say, and do, well, you know the rest...
Sleep well.

Attached: Wolf.jpg (516x793, 63K)

>some moron wanting genocide means there actually is a genocide
Welp I guess that right now, Jew are still getting genocided.

Actual extermination of White and not just some quote from some lunatics.

>OMG a tweet? this proves that white genocide is real.
All statistics indicate it's real, what are you on about?

jews are white and the holocaust was real
very anti-semitic of wikipedia

lmao can't remember the last time I saw a post this embarrassing. Apex of edge and cringe, larpmoar fgt

fuck you sweden

Attached: 1548933393845.jpg (650x489, 32K)

>The past 6000 years is the proof
They really aren't. quite the opposite, the white population has exploded in 6000 years.

You're trying so hard. It's adorable.
No one is buying your shit. You will not stop what you've created. Your fate is set in stone, nigger.

Attached: 10dd1fc51572ac5e5a158eac2c8dad83e781a3a32150dc5670193c504ed22013.png (659x464, 563K)

>Actual extermination of White and not just some quote from some lunatics.
They're doing it through mass immigration of which there is evidence. See

Attached: jews protest ice.png (1442x868, 1.32M)

It's happening in South Africa tho for real

Empty mockery? Cute. Not an argument, faggot. You can't lie your way out of this, yid. We see right through your tired, tattered tactics. The entire world is woke to your shit, vermin filth. There is no where left to hide.
You're fucked.
Keep kvetching though. It gives this board the opportunity to bury the lurkers in actual facts, evidence, and how to spot you fucking subversive rats just by your linguistic patterns, and bullshit logical fallacy dependency.
You're empty, yid.
*click* *click*

Attached: Wolfsangel2.png (302x302, 44K)

>Its not real
>its real but unavoidable
>its real and desirable
>it already happened

Where’s Wikipedia hq?

Attached: 4A3FC8E9-A328-48BD-B8EC-1EACF4E1C6E1.gif (240x184, 485K)

you know what?
let's just go all ham and scare muslims off.
Let's just live in absolute immoral degeneracy and listen to metal, walk around naked, women wear almost nothing
I just hate having my home swarmed with niggers and arabniggers.

>(((rationalwiki)))
That place is filled by wikipedia rejects isn't it

Wasn't the splc indicted for sexual harassment or something? Who cares what they think

>read wiki
>scroll down to the bottom
>"a perceived "loss of political and cultural hegemony in countries that white supremacists think should belong to white people by law"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
>This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were "free White persons of good character".
>Professors at my uni said "Whites will be a minority by 2050
So how is this perception in anyway incorrect?

Attached: cefd4903b5ead62b24529d138d139a655e3ef7f56e064ce8508f1737403ea459.jpg (640x430, 23K)

wow I'm scared you sound like you're serious

Attached: 1550503543867.jpg (380x380, 65K)

no one is protesting against the one sided POV being pushed?

When America slips into mass plague, Dark Age stupidity, and Vikings invade from their frozen islands... I hope super buff and roid rage mommy brings extra tendies.

Attached: CF549324-8507-4184-A1C8-5D478B56509B.png (1792x828, 3.69M)

hey guys a lot of people get lost in US national parks. we could all just form a community there like waco texas, only we unleash men's natural rape tendencies and competitiveness and unfriendliness to outsiders and women hard submit. I'm a femanon but come on imagine how awesome a hunting warrior tribe would be.

like, to build on that idea of a tribe clan:
we wear super cool mohawks, make our own clothes, basically live like native americans but bring remnants of our old culture back and glorify deadly weapons and physical strength like the Romans did.
No more wussy culture. Every adult man and woman is required to perform a rite to passage.

I am packing my toothbrush & extra dental floss. I don’t want National Park tourist raw flesh stuck between my teeth.

At the white pride one, there are 2 (((Sociologists))) mentioned, one of them is called Betty A. (((Dobratz))). Fascinating.

We will ambush from high ground. You jump out and scare them like a raccoon with rabies. I ninja attack from behind and bite their Achilles Tendon. Together we will eat from the anus up like brother wolves devouring a deer. You can call me Romulus. I will call you Remus.

Attached: 87C29ADC-58F6-4350-A199-64DF98302D05.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Our rape babies will be called Rapus and Ranus

and Ranal

Women get raped right in front of tourists before the men attack from the sides. Target only nigger kids.

our people's instrument will be metal guitars that also function as axes

“The Rape of Sabine Women” is played out. We need a better founding story. Epstein and his wussy Hollywood buddies do rape stuff. But you are right we need a new Republic. Every Republic needs a vain and depraved foe. Ours will be Hollywood. We will wait for the right wind conditions and raze that city to the ground like Sodom & Gomorrah. We will make speeches on the ashes. “Carthage is dead and the true stars shine again! Long live the Republic! Long live Socrates!!!” Something like that...

Attached: 47387699-A88D-4F78-9D8C-6477F3B2A538.png (300x494, 31K)

I used to use ratwiki back in the day when it was primarily focused on trolling Conservapedia. Those were fun times.

>Reaction to U.S.-South Africa policy
>South Africa farm attacks and land reform
WTF? They don't even give any evidence to counter it or any statistics to show that they are compensating white farmers for their land. They just say "that's regrettable" and blame racism. THAT'S NOT HOW YOU DISPROVE SOMETHING! It doesn't work anymore calling something racist does not give you the privilege to ignore reality.

Attached: farmsa-Cropped.png (800x450, 127K)

all we'd need is like a flash mob but where people light the ground on fire at various places all at once since Cali is flammable

Attached: 9463827640.jpg (308x842, 112K)

MASS immigration + FORCED assimilation = GENOCIDE under the UN definiton.

All leftwingers can do is strawman by leaving out the forced assimilation part.

Government initiatives that identify white areas and then force them to "diversify", i.e. to become non-white, is FORCING assimilation.

Attached: tibet.jpg (640x480, 45K)

this

fucking Wikipedia-Juden.