TRUMP HAS LOST 2020

Yesterday Trump basically went on a SJW rant on stage for an hour and demanded gun control.

t_d can damage control it as much as it wants but a lot of people are single issue voters over guns and Trump has lost easily 50% of them by now. The speech yesterday , the bumpstock ban, red flag laws in general, etc.

Tldr: IT'S OVER

Attached: 22518b72e0a20f254c537e844498a541.jpg (649x365, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-mass-shootings-texas-ohio/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49240310
edition.cnn.com/2019/08/05/politics/red-flag-gun-law-explainer-donald-trump/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

()

Attached: 1527758468899.png (719x513, 584K)

>Yesterday Trump basically went on a SJW rant on stage for an hour and demanded gun control.
>citation needed

Attached: 1510381086002.gif (500x248, 1006K)

Attached: 1553473751536.jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

He's going to bring in the red flag laws that Obama couldn't.

Attached: 1554987870353.jpg (726x592, 77K)

Yawn. You never learn shill

Attached: 22222222.png (1506x718, 408K)

>implying Trump hasn't had guaranteed leadership since he first sold his butthole to Israel in 2004

Attached: Grand Marshall of the 2004 Salute to Israel Parade.jpg (710x473, 157K)

>shills exist, therefore Trump cannot ever do a single thing wrong ever for all of time
Perfect.

That's an absolutely retarded take. Trump could've advocated for far worse than what he did and still be leagues better on the issue than any of the current Dem candidates. You're also forgetting about the judicial aspect. With Trump, those voters have gotten and will continue to get legions of pro-2A judges. The speech yesterday was retarded, but it'll be inconsequential and likely forgotten within a few weeks as long as state governments just ignore it

stay fukt

Nah. His controlled opposition are all nutjobs and cryptos. He's got this.

Attached: 016621579228.jpg (1474x952, 267K)

underage b& get out

Entrenched capital, which is what Trump represents, wants the guns seized. They want a subscription economy where no individual has any means of production, where all self-manufacturing capability and knowledge is withheld and proprietary.

He's a retarded boomer and I don't particularly care for him, but I will still support him just to spite liberals.

But, but Trump is a White Nationalist Who Inspires Terror

>t_d can damage control it as much as it wants but a lot of people are single issue voters over guns and Trump has lost easily 50% of them by now.

Exactly. People are obviously going to vote D now because D will protect their gun rights you dumbfuck.

Sad, Trump has given up on his campaign to Make America Great Again. That job is not done.

Attached: image.png (900x900, 295K)

Cope and dilate. No one is coming for your guns and you were never supporting Trump anyway

>"In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry and white supremacy," Mr Trump said on Monday. "These sinister ideologies must be defeated. Hate has no place in America."

>"We must make sure that those judged to pose a grave risk to public safety do not have access to firearms and that if they do, those firearms can be taken through rapid due process," Trump said in televised remarks from the White House on Monday morning. "That is why I have called for red flag laws, also known as extreme risk protection orders."

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-mass-shootings-texas-ohio/

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49240310

edition.cnn.com/2019/08/05/politics/red-flag-gun-law-explainer-donald-trump/index.html

Attached: 190805_abc_spec_rep_trump_mass_shootings_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 50K)

'Obama's going to take our guns'!

>I support disarming the public because the libs are triggered
Then you are the useful idiot.

When you put it like that, I think that's a great idea. I fully support accelerationism.

>To paint your house green you must first paint it red!

There literally passing federal red flag laws now you t_d dumb ass. This is actually the most unconstitutional law that has ever been passed. It violates no less than three of the amendments. Second amendment obviously, fourth amendment, and First Amendment. It allows for a judge - advised by a “mental health professional” -and police officers to seize your firearms with out having done anything without a trial and then you can’t speak about the trial to anyone or anything.

Also consider the fact of how bad things get.
This whole 'rising up against tyranny' thing is a joke honestly. It doesn't happen very much. Look at South Africa? Where's the uprising? No where.

Unrionically it seems like White Christian societies don't have the balls to do this kind of thing for the most part. Maybe they used to but not any more. Jow Forums can whine about gommunism but there's no denying that Fidel Castro and his guys had a lot more balls to tell America to fuck off and take back their country than any Americans do for example.

dont care

Some truth to this...Honestly, I thought he had it in the bag but the last couple of weeks havent been real good for him...

Gets called out for having a jewish cock sucking fetish...

Pisses off a sizable portion of his base by blaming "white supremacy". i.e. Cucks like a lil bitch to the Zionist agenda...

>Hate has no place in America."

Except against white people...That is actually encouraged.

Yeah. Apparently Trump has no problem with literal marxists in an openly violent group Antifa (which is still for some reason not considered a domestic terror group) demanding white men be killed on twitter non stop.

Glad to see other anons are noticing this...Really fucked up. user has a funny feeling

FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE.... KYS

good. get him out of there if he's going to keep fucking us over and doing nothing.

He lost, that’s why you’re here demoralization shilling right?
Both you and I both know you’re here because he’s going to win in a landslide and there’s not a damn thing you can do about it faggot.

Before the elections, he'll make some rants which will be to the other crowd's liking. Then he might still win. Many people are stupid/quick to forget/slow to learn/blind to reality.

>vote for even crazier dems
>not vote
Such alternatives!

Trump won 2016 due to about 70 thousand votes over some key midwestern states. Those states have not seen improvement under him and he's pissed a lot of those people off there.

Attached: magapede shills 2.png (562x445, 204K)

>Vote for establishment shill 1 or 2!
>SUCH CHOICES XD
>What? How dare you suggest voting doesn't work? wtf?!

we need trump to get beat in 2020. dems don't have what it takes to hold it together. economy will collapse under them. then we can have a far right president in 2024

anyone who votes trump 2020 and sets up GOP to take the fall for next recession is a traitor that is blocking a hard right push in 2024. we are out of time. we can't do marginal improvements anymore. the only choice is to play for all the marbles and trump is not our guy to do that

You boys ready for the revolution/ race war? Because its going to be happening soon!

The economy won't collapse, recession will happen but it won't be to the point of 'mad max world'.
The dem candidate will be a generic neolib type, Harris or Biden. Realistically there will be no difference from them to Trump other than minor things.

> Doesn't realize it doesn't matter who is elected because they are all the same.
> Doesn't realize that politics is the ultimate reality TV show.
> Doesn't realize international banks run the world.
> Unironically thinks the handful of people with nearly 90% of the World's wealth would let plebs have any impact on their power via elections.

We have to get you up to speed user.
> Doesn't

Sorry, lefty, your "accelerationism" idiocy fools no one. You know as well as we do that if the Dems win, there will be no more elections. If you really wanted the nation to collapse and need to be rebuilt, then you should advocate accelerationism via voting for Trump so that he hastens the collapse. I can't believe that you low IQ leftists actually think this "accelerationism" is clever or convinces anyone to vote for your side. Get out of here, stupid people like you annoy us.

I know that stuff, user.
Trump should be a redpill that makes the sheep understand. He said he would be the mirror opposite of what he is.

The globalists are right though. The NWO, whatever you want to call it. They get proven right over and over again because the stupid idiots continue to allow themselves to get lied to.
They let themselves get scammed, not just once, but repeatedly. The right wing is as stupid as the left wing. Voting for Trump because the media acts hysterical over Trump. There's an example of media brainwashing working on both sides.

'Fool me once, shame on you'