They're doing something

With the Epstein and pedo drug ring going about, you'd think that 3 shootings happening in the same week is forced in order to hiding something bigger, take away our rights, or both. if one action does more than one good thing for you, you'd do it, right?

Attached: 190731-jeffrey-epstein-eugenics.jpg (618x410, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

state.gov/defining-anti-semitism/
twitter.com/AdamMilstein/status/1158831109687238658
twitter.com/jkbjournalist/status/1158800086660521984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Chinese currency stabilization/rigging
That seems to be the issue at hand. That is going to be Epstein^Shekelberg

Both and probably more reasons we don't comprehend yet. Pretty sure epstein will either be suicided or something else maybe made a secret deal not to name people for some unfathomable reward

Just look at all the topics that got shoved off of the news.
Mueller?
Russian Collusion?
Comey?
AOC?
Impeachment?

The people who order these killings are the true enemy.

Was Epstein the biggest funder of ai research in the world?

Attached: minsky.jpg (1200x767, 111K)

>inb4 new patriot act
I suggest calling it the internet bill of rights, but instead of rights it's a bunch of restrictions and invasion of privacy

Epstein will be fucking dead as a door nail before 2020 gets here.
The kikes and all the satanists hes involved with will never allow him to live.
And with his death, the case will be magically closed and not pursued.
cap this

sure must be a lot of nignogs here the way threads get shut down
must be terrified

BUMP

There's no way to hide.
Blow the trumpets.

It's called a distraction. Nobody remembers the headlines a week or two before parkland or sandy hook. It was always damaging Democrat scandals, followed by a solid month of discussing these alleged shootings (sandy hook didnt fucking happen)

Ryan Saavedra Retweeted
Adam Milstein
Verified account @AdamMilstein
30m30 minutes ago

The State Dep. just updated the definition of #Antisemitism to include "Drawing Comparison of Contemporary #Israeli policy to the of #Nazis". Kudos to @SecPompeo and Special Envoy Elan Carr. It's more clear now, the BDS Movement is disgustingly Antisemitic state.gov/defining-anti-semitism/

twitter.com/AdamMilstein/status/1158831109687238658

they're fucking terrified because the truth is coming out of who were and are the nazis
hilarious

>The people who order these killings are the true enemy.
Damn right.
And we know who they are.

Attached: 1531523776467.png (584x242, 78K)

Yep donald is zog
Unfortuately
I literally have jewish family
Who have family in israel and i still call out israels shit

>majority of clearnet Epstein ties discovered on 8ch
>3 shootings in 1 week
>8ch taken down by cloudflare and public response is in hatred & the calling of takedown of 8ch

Follow the white rabbit, OP.

Attached: 1563943368273s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

it's all so tiresome

This. Epstein is being memory holed. This is the biggest story since 911 because it involves blackmailing influential people using little girls for the benefit of Israel. They don't want that truth out.

I found the crack in their armor, user. To cause more happenings, you have to drop Epstein Pills all over the internet and say edgy shit like "All you pedo fuckers are going to hang and be run over with trucks!" This scares the Elite into activating freshly baked MK Ultra Killers who tend to wander off script and slay randos. Then the media picks the best two or three slayer stories and vastly over plays them to take the head off the Elite. Also to disarm Plebs. The Jewish Elite really fucking hates the bill of rights. (Especially the 1st, 2nd and 4th amendments.) We all need to start Epstein posting our asses off until there are so many happenings that we don't know what to do with them all.

Fuck

Attached: 1D7B8749-54A7-4415-8699-27664E63E0DD.png (480x445, 96K)

He's doing this to protect your family, who is probably not evil as shit.

When the truth comes out, what do you think will happen?
BURN THE KIKES, ALL OF THEM
That's going to happen.
And when this would actually happen the same shit will happen again in 100 years.

Just kill the criminals and be done with it.

Oh they're hiding something.

Attached: Connor info.jpg (800x2858, 1024K)

We all need to start Epstein posting our asses off until there are so many happenings that normies will start to see that it's all bullshit.

I fully agree user!

There was a thresh about the Internet connections in LSJ 4 hours ago. Does anyone know where is it?

Attached: 1562601537537.jpg (1556x1033, 1.05M)

Epstein was allowed to seek medical attention for “a sexual assault “ outside the prison at a private medical facility. (aka tel aviv)

He’s out and he aint coming back.

inb4 sauce

News unlocks

you heard it here 2nd

Epobscene will live out his life in a comfy villa in Tel Aviv.

Sause please and WTF news locks?

Attached: 308AC449-53DD-4BEE-B343-A147F990C57A.jpg (600x861, 60K)

HRC vid.

I was banned already once today for this

Epstein was allowed to seek medical care outside the prison for injuries sustained in a sexual assault.

Now you know why 8 got dirt napped

The elite are scared of words on the Internet. That's why they're causing these shootings. They're very scared that the goyim will hunt them down. Which is why they post their crimes where everyone can see them. Random goyim online are so scary call the cops right now lock those hate writers in prison. Hate text online is the problem. Lock the goyim in cages. They're going to hurt us with their words.

Attached: image.jpg (297x365, 36K)

There is only one solution.

That being his life, freedom, and/or the ability to once more diddle kids

Attached: 8G5Xj.jpg (364x473, 57K)

My face when the goyim have learned their lesson. Evil cannot be defeated goyim.

Attached: image.png (2048x1536, 1.66M)

Remember that victims of sexual abuse frequently suffer the Duality. That is, their bodies love what is being done while their minds hate it. (Sex abuse male on male "survivor" myself. I was force by a supposed friend at a young age to be his play thing. All the authority figures in my life knew but did nothing to stop the abuse. I told them several times but they did nothing. I'm a twisted hateful monster who has never been in a relationship since.) I would find it amusing if someone took a deadly fight to the pedo elite and saved a few more people from going through the humiliation, shame and confusion.

Watch for Epstein to be found dead so he doesn't talk. They might even blame a survivor for the attack. (Many of the people who participate in the pedo ring are likely survivors themselves. 80 to 90 percent of people who go through it go on to abuse others.) The (((Elite))) has to cover this up at any price. They will cause a rebellion if they don't. So drop those Epstein pills until they are forced to bump him off.

Lol was about to say 1 post by this id but you were just in time

>Followed white rabbit.
I ended up inside a volcano trapped under boulder but hey I still have my computer and the thermal battery still works so I can get me redpills

Attached: 156497623588394416.jpg (334x317, 27K)

Let's do this.

BREAKING: Florida's Governor orders state criminal probe into Palm Beach Sheriff and former State Attorney's handling of the Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking case. Story to come

twitter.com/jkbjournalist/status/1158800086660521984

>Start a thread on Jow Forums about Epstein case
>Include media distraction in post

It could work

Attached: 42126ea45be4ec63db21d94d8980103d.jpg (474x416, 23K)