Should anybody bother with space exploration anymore?

Should anybody bother with space exploration anymore?

Attached: space shuttle.jpg (359x359, 31K)

In Space, no one can hear you 1488 and HH.

Attached: LuikTriplets.jpg (1335x750, 192K)

France is building space lazers and soon they will be an arab country. Do you really want arabs with space lazers?

On the other hand, it costs the equivalent weight in gold to send things to space.

>Post Triplets
>Get triple threes

I spooky meself.

Attached: 105789848_Liina_Lily_and_Leila_Luik-SPORT-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqS8LvVGaCov9_zEWH2d7j7ZfWPaCobHsIr (1280x799, 114K)

Not until white demographics are secured otherwise it will just be an expensive failure

space mining

>France is building space lazers
they won't get them up there

Private space development is way more interesting than civil space exploration.

No. Demographics show that humanity will be lost in less than 100 years. We ran out of time. Space and science at this point is just polishing brass on the Titanic.

No, humanity should sit on this planet forever and serve their elite masters gratefully

Why? Do you feew bad for da poor poor Africans?

Attached: 1460260676932.jpg (930x1133, 175K)

I don't care about space exploration anymore.
It doesn't matter when this happens to every white city.

Attached: 1561827137237.jpg (3888x2592, 651K)

>yeah go ahead USSR you can copy my homework just make it different so we don't get caught

Sad but true. /thread

you lost the space race

Only to allow whites to be evacuated. If we can't do that we should just destroy the planet so we can sleep forever.

Buran actually had a much heavier cargo capacity.

Sending humans to mars is the biggest waste of taxpayer money since the vietnam war. Pure idiocy and escapism. Mars is a frozen desert hellhole, not a place to setup camp. Send probes for science which is 100x cheaper instead and focus on solving problems on earth.

USSR one looks way better

Why?

You have to deal with angry white male shooters first, and then dream about space colonisation.

It's longer and Whiter. If they were dicks, USSR wins.

Well no, they can't afford to. It's clearly an excuse to print money.

Don't worry, after whites go extinct the chicks will take it and continue it

Attached: Science Spending.jpg (1153x1132, 211K)