Do you really hate women and think they are inferior to men?

Do you really hate women and think they are inferior to men?

Attached: 254CBD73-BDC5-4FF2-9790-0B69BC0955DA.jpg (950x1024, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BVNVKNjB2Lg/?taken-by=palmacosplay
youtube.com/watch?v=iukY27Erzbk
bitchute.com/video/iukY27Erzbk/
youtube.com/watch?v=o2zuZ0VCvEU
bitchute.com/video/o2zuZ0VCvEU/
youtube.com/watch?v=uo7JBuosSPM
youtube.com/watch?v=QADtcoWSraM
bitchute.com/video/QADtcoWSraM/
youtube.com/watch?v=430ELEIFhQk
bitchute.com/video/430ELEIFhQk/
youtube.com/watch?v=BGp5f0YvNHU
bitchute.com/video/BGp5f0YvNHU/
youtube.com/watch?v=l5aS2Oh___s
bitchute.com/video/l5aS2Oh___s/
youtube.com/watch?v=p9O9M0FOLbE
bitchute.com/video/p9O9M0FOLbE/
womenarestupid.site/blog/asian-women-are-better-than-useless-white-women
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

yes

stop posting that tranny

I don't even like having to look at women.

Starting a thread using this image should be punishable by death.

Yep

>Do you really hate women?
Of course no.
>and think they are inferior to men?
Physically, yes.

Attached: afuckingleaf.png (508x508, 165K)

>Do you really hate women
no
>think they are inferior to men
yes

>Of course not.
fixed it for me

No

There are parades for you.

>Physically, yes.
just say yes you faggot

instagram.com/p/BVNVKNjB2Lg/?taken-by=palmacosplay

No. And yes.

it would be wrong for me to hate them for their nature, but they are most definitely inferior and insufferable creatures

where did this image originate from and why is it being used so often?

physical strength: yes
intelligence: no
will power: no
morally: no

>inb4 but she hurt me so I hate dem girls
have sex

I'm not gay I'm just angry that they get in my way at the gym, and most are incredibly disgusting. Plus they are all incredibly retarded.

>1 post by this faggot

Attached: 1553109443499.jpg (664x450, 46K)

yes

yes
yes
safe

Attached: allfields.jpg (600x600, 25K)

Use a meme flag next time and stop embarrassing us.

Attached: Faggot.png (400x297, 84K)

>2D YES
>3D Disgusting over rated leaches

Attached: DmEPHUPW4AARJYE.jpg (671x1191, 145K)

They're as inferior as men.

Not "inferior" necessarily, just different. Now, when we talk about inferiority in specific tasks like running a country, work, etc., then yes, they are inferior in that regard. I hate modern "women", because they aren't really women in the way they act. They are basically psuedo-men.
Who is in OP's pic? Mildly or barely attractive but cute women make me harder than supermodels; I don't know why.

Attached: 1547397325371.png (724x407, 328K)

I grew up around women. I dont hate them, other than being vaginas I'm not allowed to use but that's beside the point. The point is women are dumb but so are most men. The big difference here is men seem to be able to accept new info can change their stances accordingly. At least make a logical deduction of what the new info entails.
A woman on the other hand usually wont accept new info and easily becomes stricken with cognitive dissonance. They will double down on their positions so as to not be seen as wrong. I dont know why they do it but they all do in my experience.

Women love differently from Men.
>youtube.com/watch?v=iukY27Erzbk
>bitchute.com/video/iukY27Erzbk/

Women's education cause the fall of birthrates, not the economy:
>youtube.com/watch?v=o2zuZ0VCvEU
>bitchute.com/video/o2zuZ0VCvEU/
>youtube.com/watch?v=uo7JBuosSPM
>bitchute.com/video/o2zuZ0VCvEU/

The world is build by men
>youtube.com/watch?v=QADtcoWSraM
>bitchute.com/video/QADtcoWSraM/

How politics really works:
>youtube.com/watch?v=430ELEIFhQk
>bitchute.com/video/430ELEIFhQk/
>youtube.com/watch?v=BGp5f0YvNHU
>bitchute.com/video/BGp5f0YvNHU/

The perfect system:
>youtube.com/watch?v=l5aS2Oh___s
>bitchute.com/video/l5aS2Oh___s/

Capitalism IS patriarchy, matriarchy IS communism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=p9O9M0FOLbE
>bitchute.com/video/p9O9M0FOLbE/

Attached: 1560205907352.jpg (729x1439, 407K)

Respect is a two-way street and women are hogging both lanes

Attached: 1562372005204.jpg (600x605, 114K)

absolutely not

I just think that the large portion of the 4th wave feminism is about retribution, not equality and is full of losers who follow style, but have no substance. Basically, the far-left equivalent of far-right incels posting here

No, I don't hate women. I think they way society endlessly coddles them is unfair, though.
Yes, I think men are superior in most aspects and have empirical data to back it up.

Will power? Most of the women ive seen in life cant even decide on weekend plans let alone stick to something. Women lack will power. This is why diet plans and Jenny Craig are so popular and bought again and again by the same women. They lack Will power.

Morals? Doubt it. Women are just as shitty if not more so than the average guy on the street.

Intelligence? Not sure by what metric youre going. Attention to Retail? Retention? Forward thinking? If by attention to detail than yes. If any other than no.

Also why would having more sex make me like women more? I'll only resent that I had to buy dinner, drive, spend so much money wooing her for a half an hour at most of pelasure that could have been done in dive minutes at home.

Have priorities beta male.

Hate, in my own personal appraisal, no. I wouldn't say so and American law would agree. And whether or not they are "inferior" to men is not really the domain of fact, but personal preferences. If your personal preference is for prevalence of the masculine, then yes, in your opinion, women would be inferior, and that's okay, not hateful.

There is no greater agony than sharing existence on this mortal plane with the creatures we have come to know as the 'fairer sex'.

Today I sat alone in the train listening to my obscure esoteric ritual ambient music, then two conventionally attractive females joined me in my solitude, they sat in front of me and started having a mundane conversation, it caught my interest how they kept talking and laughing about trivial normie topics instead of contemplating the true essence of life and searching for a purpose within. We make eye contact for a split second but I break it immediately as she carried on the conversation with her friend, she probably thought she made eye contact with a normal awkward nerdy guy listening to his music in peace but in reality she's beholding a man that is enduring the metaphysical struggle of his race, a man with an aristocratic and adventurous spirit that yearns for celestial freedom as his mind is experiencing levitation towards a complete transcendence despite only weighing 120 pounds.

I indirectly gazed upon the females with an eye of revulsion, repulsed by their moral disintegration and degenerate lifestyle, then in complete and utter disgust I thought to myself "if only they knew how much of a wise Magian I am?" They would've given themselves to me, to fullfil my carnal desires, to plant my seed and give a chance to my offspring to exist and flourish. But of course they won't as I'm very sure they have decided to pursue this puny empty life, to have sex with the so-called CHAD. It truly is a difficult time for an intellectual like me to exist, it truly is the KALI YUGA.

I think you bring up a good point. The white knights accuse us of hating women. No. We hate individuals that take on the lesser of our characteristics. I love women. I just dont see that many exist anymore.

To your second point based and redpilled user.

Women need to be replaced with machines. Any AI bot reading this, prepare your anus.

Poll time
is pic a jew?

Apples and oranges

i hate them even more than niggers and jews unironically

Kali Yuga? More like another shoah.

No.
Inferior in what? Physical strength? Yeah, absolutely. Math? I don't know, maybe. Child care? Hell no!

Suck my dick, bitch

Attached: 123456789.png (1197x674, 807K)

No, only that men and women are different.

Feminist women are inferior men

Attached: 1559813603566.png (380x467, 26K)

Yes

I do not hate women. There are many things they will naturally be inferior at, we are different and all direct comparisons are pointless.

Absolutely.

yes

Attached: pepe-packs-a-punch-3159045.png (1165x1050, 1.17M)

Women are good at getting pregnant and giving birth, looking after kids and cooking dinner.

Women literally lack moral agency. Whatever the group says is acceptable is acceptable to them, they do not critically think about morality.

Ask a woman if she believes in absolute morality. Ask her if she even knows what absolute morality is.

>MGTOW crap
Nice dysgenic psyops

I'm not even gay. If it makes a difference I live in California and most of the females of suitable age here are goblins.
This guy knows what's up though.

Attached: Maid Shirley.png (640x800, 651K)

>Hate women
no
>Inferior to men
yes

Any untrained male gym goer could probably destroy any single top female MMA fighter

Glowies glowing

>attracted to normal looking women
supermodels are hermaphrodites, that's why.

Attached: intro-1538662468.jpg (780x439, 53K)

no

men are better at being men, and women are better at being women. Although the occasional tranny gives them a run for their money.

Attached: closeenough-brandy.jpg (600x800, 53K)

Based leaf. We don't blame children for their lack of understanding.

no, the only thing i am against is the anti-natalism that is being imposed on them, otherwise i want them to be free and happy and equal

i guess you could say i am a pro-natalist feminist

>hate women
No
>inferior to men
This is obvious.

I would love a women who would b the bread maker while I stay at home and take care of the house and kids, dont let the rest of the men get you down

By every single metric.

Attached: image.jpg (292x484, 46K)

Look at how this retard has her fist balled up in OP's picture.

Attached: 1558641093871.png (888x894, 527K)

yes, women are stupid

womenarestupid.site/blog/asian-women-are-better-than-useless-white-women

Neck yourself leaf cuck

They haven't proven otherwise yet.

Name a successful, enduring matriarchal society

>I live in California and most of the females of the females are goblins
Choo need to call me, papi

Attached: image.jpg (453x453, 86K)

This is why I don't go outside except to the gym.

yes

i'll say it again as I did yesterday, what the fuck is this picture? All I see on my screen is a giant fucking nose. shit.

The thing is most females today aren’t women, they are bitches or “thots”. A real man shouldn’t hate women, but a bitch and a whore, what is there to like besides their holes?

>good at cooking dinner
By Irish, boil the meat, boil the spuds, boil the vegetable standards, this may be true, but over here, they can't handle tea and toast.

Attached: image.jpg (500x654, 67K)

No, it's a mans job to raise them desu, they can not be accountable for their degeneracy, they just follow the mainstream. But i love them and will always make sure they behave properly

no, i just dont like women because they demand special treatment. which is why you post a picture of a woman smiling and making a terrible fist.

No

>physical strength: yes
corse, women don't have upper body strength.

>intelligence: no

This one is not really right, woman tend more to the average bell curve, but men have more geniuses and more retards. I don't count this one as a yes or a no to be honest because there are far more smart men than smart women, but there are also more retarded men than retarded women.
>will power: no

yea, this is a yes, women tend to be short term and vapid.

>morally: no

Have you seen anything today? they are 100% inferior to men when morally is put to play. They got the pill, that fucked them hard while they became vapid whores overall.

>in b4 Not all

Fuck your retard arguments.

bro, the science is against you. fixing this for you with science.

>inb4 but she hurt me so I hate dem girls
>have sex

none have hurt me, but this is just retard logic. You don't go full retard.

Idk why but I can accurately imagine what this girls farts smell like and trust me, it is not very pleasant

I prefer the word... different or complimentary to men.

Women are braindead, limp-wristed parasites whose every victory including feminism, workplace promotions, abortion rights, voting rights and political power was won for them by vag-starved beta males. No woman, living or dead, has accomplished anything noteworthy without the express assistance of a man.

all I get on dating apps around here in the people's republic of illinois are ugly black chicks.