What do we do with the white people that want diversity, that move into dense, urbanized, diverse areas and cities?

What do we do with the white people that want diversity, that move into dense, urbanized, diverse areas and cities?

Attached: williamsburg1.jpg (1286x858, 424K)

gulags, it just works ask Stalin

>the (((white people))) that want diversity
College educated whites, including women, went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (jews, immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

The country can easily be saved if we do just those 3 things.

Attached: 2016 vote.jpg (2031x1154, 654K)

Attached: non-white vote.jpg (546x496, 72K)

Attached: x voted.jpg (1764x1632, 580K)

Attached: funding and voting.jpg (1662x1346, 591K)

They can fall in line, run away, or get yeeted.

Just take photos of the city so you can compile a before and after.

Let them live in their own liberal shitholes and observe.

>white people that want diversity
give it to them till it kills them

Deport them too. Or shoot them.

Liberals don't live in diverse areas. They live in the preppy areas or white only suburbs when they are rich. Even in the cities, you'll have your college fucks who live in apartment complexes with rich Asians, white-washed hipster blacks, and whites. The suburbs are gated communities that are too expensive for any niggers. Despite their claims, they do not want blacks moving into these areas.

The whites that live in poorer neighborhoods have to deal with niggers and aren't liberals. As that one image that occasionally gets posted says, the people that hate niggers are the ones that have to deal with them.

Look at where they actually live in those cities. I bet it isn't diverse.

Indeed, look at Chicago. If you think whites are living anywhere near the niggers, you're deluded.

Attached: (((replace so sorry))).jpg (1021x1283, 405K)

White men in CA overwhelmingly voted for Trump?
News to me

Let their daughters get raped and laugh at them

Attached: FA228AFF-430C-4703-BA82-2760F7D431FD.gif (220x217, 415K)

Hillary only got 37% of the overall white vote. It shouldn't be a surprise. Northern California is conservative.

nothing because in due time they will get robbed or worse. redpills are best served fresh

There are couple of options, how to wake up normies:

- war
- famine
- financial depression
- leak hillary's snuff video

I personally prefer the 4th option

bumping for more debate

nuke em

historically speaking, famine is the only thing that ever prompts a violent uprising.

Laugh at their grinding poverty, no children, and sky-high income taxes?

Let them die.

Redpill related.

Attached: The Liberal Can Only Perish.png (713x865, 219K)

Attached: if only whites voted.png (4200x3105, 563K)

Not only that, but they also shill the
>"HILLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE REEEEEEEE!!!"
When in fact:

Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to Hillary's 19 and DC. 62% to her 38%.
Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California.

Hillary won California 5,860,714 to Trump’s 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1% exclusive of the other candidates. Thus California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as claimed by the Democrats and their media stooges.

But deduct her California vote from her national vote leaving her with 54,978,783, and deduct Trump’s California vote from his national total, leaving him with 57,113.976, he wins in a landslide in the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%.

So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the USA by a substantial margin.

This exemplifies the wisdom of the Electoral College, to prevent the vote of any one populace state from overriding the vote of the others. Trump’s Campaign Manager, Kellyanne Conway, whose expertise is polling, saw this early on and devised her strategy of “6 pathways to the White House”.

This meant ignoring California with its huge Democrat majority and going after the states that would give him the necessary electoral votes to win, FL, NC, MI, PA, OH, and WI.

Could this mean the end of the Democrat Party? The Republican Party now has:

1) The Presidency.
2) A majority of the Senate.
3) Almost two-thirds of all the governorships.
4) Total control of the statehouses in almost two-thirds of all the states.
6) A majority of the Supreme Court.

>people that want diversity
force them to house niggers as means of reparations. win win

ok, let's leave famine out, we don't want uprisings

White people dont want diversity.

So what are you trying to say? These white leftists we seeing screeching are just doing it for show? Then voted for Blumpf in secret?

that 37% are the childless Millennials and Boomers degenerates

fucking Mass and Hawaii
ugh

>So what are you trying to say?
I'm saying "It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on", brainlet.

If only half of that 37% would wake up, the left would never win another election.

Rob em blind and give them a reality check.

All you faggots think about is race. It's so fucking pathetic. Grow up and get laid. You're not red pilled. You're mentally ill. The Jews don't control the world, money does. And no that's not contradictory you sub-human retards.

I’m white and I live in a dense, urbanized area. I hate diversity.

Yeah but

>Jews love money
>Jews control the money

I'm not even anti semitic, I just call it how it is. Jews have held this position ever since the middle ages when they were the only ones who were financially literate.

Bullets are cheaper

Go away, JIDF.

glow harder

I don't mind people who aren't White as long as they don't fuck with me or mine. That is many of those peoples goals and life goals and always will be for some reason and leftists condone it even while suffering from it. Truly cucks...

Attached: Doyle.jpg (908x1080, 98K)

Def not checked. I’m in no way anti-Semitic myself. If money controls the world and Jews control the money where does that leave us? Are you now prepared to say Jews don’t control the money?

Haha, you’re assuming that this 37% aren’t literal human bots that are programmed to always side with MSM

What they are missing is a connection to their past, because they have been told their history is evil. What they seek is a grounding in ancestral bonds.

White europeans already have diveristy but don't realize it because most have lost touch with their ancient traditionals and culture. With the exceptions of some Germans and Italians, on the east coast, most whites don't celebrate their traditions or have any sense of identity.

In a white ethnostate we would sponsor trips to europe for our white children, to rekindle tradition, and let them see the beauty of their homelands. This would inspire art, music, architecure and a new renaisance for whites when we rebuild the US after the coming pogroms.

Attached: Vintage Tea Party Surprise Guest.jpg (660x417, 37K)

Make them sign a waiver acknowledging that they are forfeiting right of return to the ethnostate.

Attached: 2E581449-DAE5-4C18-9B2D-E6383E6F9822.jpg (750x541, 50K)

college grad kids go to the inner cities after they get their degree since they're otherwise overemployed for their area. They then fuck off after ~5 years once they realize how bad it is.

I like diversity. French, German, Anglo, Italian, etc. Switzerland must be nice. Eating tacos is okay. Why does that mean my country has to become 30% Mexican and a warzone because of subhuman Africans?

>assuming they can't be deprogrammed
the tiniest candle will light the darkest room

Attached: 1505329243837.jpg (1128x1718, 941K)

Attached: NPC golem.jpg (666x714, 131K)

Attached: enough.jpg (1524x2046, 486K)

Bullets can't build 9000 km of railways.

Not one of the three central figure are cuffed properly

Attached: 1496080979377.png (536x486, 562K)

leave them there, besieged. nearly none of them are of any benefit to society. The bugman doesnt do shit, just blog or move imaginary money around or invent gay apps for getting food delivered by a videogamecostumewearing coworker working a second job at Donkey Kong Dinner Delivery

Attached: donkey kong dinner delivery.jpg (1750x2500, 396K)

>want more diversity
by pricing the poor non-whites out of the neighborhood