This is the most popular beer by revenue in the early 2010s. Notice anything?

This is the most popular beer by revenue in the early 2010s. Notice anything?

Attached: 84812f397ca851be2d5ff29b8258ebbe.jpg (980x884, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1146/10672/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, that Murricans have shit taste in beers. Shocker.

Why do people drink all that generic macrobrewery garbage?

>Top tier
Yungling
Sam Adams
>Meh tier
Blue Moon
Miller Lite
>poo yier
Coors Light
Bud Light
>spiced tier
Corona

what do you fags drink?

You drink shitty beer?

actual beer not fucking lager

Do you know how many fucking beers we have here?

California is so beaned bros.

FPBP

If i'm picking cheap tailgate beers? Coors or Miller. Corona and co only taste good with lime/salt and bud light tastes sweet

Yeungling is acceptable beer when I'm looking for something cheap, unoffensive, and palatable to most people. I prefer darker ales and porters that I brew myself, but I'm not so hoity-toity that I won't enjoy Pottsville Piss from time to time.

Name one you like, because for some reason Europeans never name a brand of beer they like to drink to educate us ignorant Americans about what is good beer.

Whiskey and Bourbon masterrace

Haha jokes on you cuz I quit drinking in 2008 after spending a year in prison for my 4th DUI

Attached: 8DE2CE88-3408-4A06-A246-1F6288B9853F.jpg (20x20, 796)

You mean the boring beers that handtied to the purity laws?

Actual beer, instead of piss

Attached: beste_tripel_bieren.jpg (3021x1963, 1.97M)

i drink local beers. Abita party pack is always an awesome thing to get for you and a couple buddies

Here's a proper beer for you

Attached: P1030338.jpg (1639x2526, 838K)

jokes on you you got 4 duis

>california is Corona

Attached: 1563039888662.jpg (447x438, 16K)

9.5 holy shit i dont like my beers above 6.4

>michigans choice not a craft beer
You piss drinking mutts

Yuengling was just available in ohio in that era. They made big moves

I don't get the point of light beer. it tastes like pisswater and doesn't even get you drunk. is it just because people think they have to drink beer to party?

True story beer taxes are expensive in European countries so they buy the cheapest garbage on the shelf like Heineken.

>pils
>hefe
>bock
>light dark lager shit passed off as stout
>all malty as fuck
The moment you fags taste anything with a hint of hops or strong, you fucks get panicky and order bud light.
Tons of euro tourists do this.

Attached: 1502858268603.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

>drinking to get drunk
i think you have a problem

They are JUST starting to dip their toes in craft beer, but it’s stagnate because it’s too $$$ there.

Not enough IPAs

Speaking of commercial brands, I like Paulaner, Franziskaner, Kolsh and Krombacher. I also like Pilsner Urquell, but that one is Czech.

hops are loaded with phytoestrogen and modern preservation technology renders them completely irrelevant as ingredients.
Enjoy your man tits faggot.

Because you're a pussy

Attached: download.jpg (135x357, 16K)

What? Here beer is cheaper than water.

>New England
>Sam Adams

Based

>a dozen faggot retards who don't know how beer is made in the first place and all drink something owned by AB-Inbev or SAB-Miller (both of whom account for over 75% of all beer sales in the world) sit and shriek over "American-made, watered-down piss" because they don't know what a fucking pilsner is
As an aside, most of the 25% of non-globohomo beer sales are in the US, as are more than half the breweries not owned by Inbev or SAB (neither of which is American anymore).

>go for pizza and beer after hanging out with some bros all day
>haven't eaten anything except for some beef jerky
>drink one beer and get completely shitfaced
>have to sleep in my car
>look up wtf I drank when I finally get home
>14.5%
I hate being a manlet

Those, but we have good crafted beers also.

That American beer is superior to European “beer?”

Ayinger Dunkel or a Guinness.
Never had a taste for lighter beers.

>hefe
That's Leffe you retard

Attached: leffe_bruin.jpg (740x986, 69K)

sometimes when I drink I get an itchy feeling under my ears. does it mean I'm allergic or something?

so what do you drink for? the taste? why drink light beer then?

Most wine is around 12% what did you even drink?

>Speaking of commercial brands...
Eurocucks realize there is $20/bottle craft beer in the US too, right?

This is a very good beer indeed my leaf.

you have aids

Holy fuck, we have 1,000s of beers here. My personal favorite is pic related. Although, there are many more different types of beers I enjoy also. Wtf is wrong with lagers?

Attached: OLDCHUB_webres.png (960x1440, 385K)

this country will be all ying in 5 yrs
mark my words

Lately I've been craving piss water beer after an especially long day of being a wage slave. You're right, it's shit, but it's also kind of refreshing at times.

I think he's talking about hafeweizen

Imagine drinking Bud Light when you're no longer underage and in High School. Wtf is wrong with people?

They drink AB-Inbev or SAB-Miller like everyone else. They may not know it, but they do.

I can understand the Dutch, in particular the Flemish, having a chip about beer but the thought of a fucking tasteless piece of shit Canadian who has only ever slurped Molson, which is owned by Coors, which is part of Miller-Coors, which is owned by AB-Inbev, bitching about "muh pisswater American beer" is laughable.

IT'S ALL THE SAME WATER, PELLETIZED HOPS, AND D.M.E., YOU FUCKING MORONS.

>12%
That's white wine. Red wine starts from 12,5% if nouvel, up to 16%.

I'll get some German or Czech beer if I want to have a particularly good beer, but Shiner has never let me down.

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x889, 55K)

Meant to reply to Wtf is wrong with lagers?

Corona is unironically a better beer than Yuengling or Blue Moon

t. White man

> bong shitting on Czech beer

Just when I thought I’d seen it all

Mi amigo el redneck americano is right. Im a coors man myself

Yes we do. But in OP's pic I see commercial brands, so I've cited my favourite commercials.

Rolling Rock - From the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe, we tender this premium beer for your enjoyment as a tribute to your good taste. It comes from the mountain springs to you. "33"

Attached: 1563933548259.jpg (341x391, 43K)

Grolsch is an SAB-Miller beer, you fucking moron.

(you) asked for it

Attached: 1565007946642.png (454x520, 11K)

Pilsner Urquell is the god of beers.

You have to go back Manuel...

Corona tastes like piss and turpentine.

SABMiller doesn't even exist anymore, you fucking moron. It was bought out by Anheuser-Busch in 2016

One of the best absolutely

>literal shit tier beers

Is anything about the US not complete trash?

We drink a lot of very shitty beer. I already knew this. Shitty beer everywhere. I see it all the time. Normies drinking Miller/Bud/Coors light and filthy hipsters drinking $11 craft beer that tastes like mango and lavender with undertones of squirrel scat.

Better than both.

And beer has estrogen laced hops in it. Enjoy man boobs, being feminized & slurping down trendy micro brews like a faggot. Or did you guys not notice any of that?

Attached: 2708669936_637c998008_b.jpg (683x1024, 109K)

It's sold everywhere, is light and it taste like nothing. I understand the appeal.

That Pennsylvania and Appalachia actually have good taste in beer.

Attached: image.jpg (424x408, 35K)

Fags the lot of you

Attached: 98AB4220-3367-46EE-9E50-6DC12EAAD9AF.png (260x389, 70K)

You're full of shit

>t. mexican

Franziskaner is great, and a bar nearby has it for only a bit higher than domestics.

Miller high Life is pretty good and Genuine Draft is even better. It's harder to find though.

Guinness extra stout or Yuengling Black and Tan for me.

>is light and it tastes like nothing
Wow, that's what I want in a beer

I like DAB. It's cheap and only comes in Pints.

All the states except for those drinking Yuengling are not as murican as they think they are.

Some of the best beers in the world are lagers.

>Lonestar not being the most popular beer in Texas

This is bullshit. Same with Blue Moon in new York. Its popular but you see way more people drinking Sam.

If you understood what summer is you'd get it. Muslims dont drink beer anyway why are you posting in this thread?

WOOT WOOT PENNSYLVANIA HAS THE BEST BREWS, FUCK ALL YOU PATHETIC BEAN JUICE LAPPING FAGGOTS

Do you prefer the Naturtrüb, Dunkel or Kristallklar? Dunkel is my favourite.

there's so many retards in this thread. It's like that poll that came out that said "taco bell is Americas favorite Mexican restaurant" It's just the most available,
>Huur Americans like shit beer
Budlight is the most popular brand of beer in the world after some chink shit that's probably even worse. Give a man a real taco and he'll like it over taco bell 10/10 times, give a man a real beer and he'll prefer it over a budlight. 10/10 times.

beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1146/10672/

>god tier
european beers
>top tier
other european beers
>shit tier
third world beers
>bottom and shit beers
american beers

Isn't that part of MillerCoors? I use to drink it on tap when I worked there...

They drink cum. Straight from the cock.

Attached: 156452183931.png (500x425, 85K)

Maybe you just want to get drunk for cheap. Doing shots has a bit of a stigma in this country. Bud light is pretty much a watered down shot of vodka with more carbs.

This, if I want to splurge I will buy Weihenstephaner.

>If you understood what summer is
I'm German, not Skandi. We have summer in Germany.
>why are tou posting
Yeah, why would a German post in a beer thread?

>France

ok winedrinker

>Notice anything?
Those fucking faggots in anchorage have no taste?

Attached: 6EObEvb.jpg (1175x812, 146K)

You might like Faxe. It comes in 1L cans.

>NOT drinking to get drunk
What a faggot.
What's the point?

Attached: 1552698507961.png (832x910, 986K)

Ok, letting the degeneracy apart, if you just plan to get drunk for cheap some shit like Slalom strong or Faxe 10% can do the trick. 1L can comes for about 4€ and wastes you.