/ourdrink/?

What's our drink? By now everyone and their grandpa knows about onions being the drink of the cucks, but what's /ourdrink/? What quenches our thirst? Water?

Attached: DO77SKKU8AADk-3.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

Who drinks onions?

*onions

Vanilla chai tea

Holy fuck this is hilarious. I meant to say onions

first day?

Attached: 5916AE35-0D66-47CC-A203-9863B9B31BC8.jpg (1350x1240, 450K)

God I love it when all these fucking newfags out themselves

Attached: 20190806_163452.jpg (800x730, 297K)

This anons drink is definitely absinthe with a sprinkle of cocaine

Either that or 8gag refugees

I'm going to go out on a limb and say onion juice.

i starting drinking these things because of this damn meme, i almost wonder if it was astroturfed

If they're crawling back from cripplechan, then they've already reverted back to newfags in my eyes. They'll adapt soon enough, but the next few weeks will be entertaining.

Attached: Umu+i+still+prefer+nero+she+smug+_3c203a1ccaa857f9143a2ff1c18ce5c8.jpg (261x326, 34K)

Black coffee

Also pretty based

Attached: IMG_20190801_181559.jpg (2047x1487, 352K)

>i starting drinking these things because of this damn meme, i almost wonder if it was astroturfed
enjoy your liver damage

real white man's drink is private, filtered, well water.

I drink a bottle of vodka a night

Monster with Vodka

Attached: Vodka and Monster.jpg (4032x3024, 2.56M)

Water (some light sugar content and electrolytes are acceptable during exercise)
Spirits, beer and wine in moderation.
Black coffee when you need stimulation, stock-based hot drinks when you need relaxation.
Milk for the gains.

>real white man's drink is private, filtered, well water
Fuck off whiskey is a real white mans drink. Good quality whiskey mind you.

water and only water, nothing else

Hey newfag, you’re here forever

Attached: 1F4D7CCF-2E7E-4F3B-922E-3A9DCB77CEF5.jpg (1024x526, 54K)

>Fuck off whiskey is a real white mans drink. Good quality whiskey mind you.
alcohol is the drink of slaves and serfs.

>says vodka
>shows rum

Attached: BD66B8F8-4476-4A66-9206-236CE18A40BC.jpg (495x603, 149K)

>slaves and serfs
Only if you can't handle it. And why did kings drink alcohol....

>moonshine distilled by Scots and the Irish (white niggers)
>"the white man's drink"
Red wine or fuck off.

/ourdrink/ is vanilla milkshake

That shit is amazing desu.

>Only if you can't handle it. And why did kings drink alcohol....
european christian kings*** aka servants to the talmud.

In all seriousness I was on holiday when the onion meme was new, what is actually the deal with onions? Do they make you high T or low T, if either? I like putting onions in pies so don't fuck around.

Attached: e398bd214af1c0335b2a64eade9771c0563c26577335f617a308aaacb3257833.jpg (960x720, 68K)

t. crypto soi-boy

Because they could sit around all day drunk off their asses. Alcohol is degenerate user. It turns men into fools.

What the fuck is with all the retards recently talking about fucking onions? How could you mix that up with s󠀀oy?

Attached: 1539907073439.png (441x451, 142K)

I bet you drink your wine unmixed like a barbarian. The people of Classical Greece and Rome mixed 1 part wine with 2-3 parts water. That is literally the patrician way to drink wine.

Mtn Dew

Jaeger

If you are a pagan, you do realise Vikings used to drink as well. A drink after a hard days work is not bad.

this

In moderation it is not. From ancient times, drinking refined spirits and fermented drinks such as beer and wine has had benefits.

no one drinks onions you fucking retard.

Or they are oldfags pretending to do it so they can make other people who inevitably respond feel good about themselves.

Vodka

Attached: pepe drunk.jpg (1080x1080, 235K)

For me, it's the Zombie.

Attached: file.png (280x344, 120K)

Why not just mix the black coffee and milk? Does mixing them magically make the drink gay?

Milk

>recently
Been a way for a while chuck? This goes back to last summer or so.
Tl;dr Jow Forums started posting studies showing that consuming huge quantities of raw onion had a slight T boosting effect.
Worthless journos who make a living by frantically screeching about what Jow Forums is talking about posted about this, and it became widespread.
Brainlets simultaneously found out that s.oy contains phytoestrogens and thought that eating it made you effeminate, but there's no evidence of this.

I don't really give a shit what they did back when wine was used to sterilize water.

Grain alcohol and distilled water

Attached: ripper.jpg (480x360, 10K)

This

Foster's.

Attached: 1559526052106.jpg (2370x2842, 3.29M)

water, you degenerates

I drink 4 pints of milk a day, only 1 cup of coffee. Believe it or not, some people prefer the taste of black coffee.
The tiny splash you might put in a coffee isn't going to make a dent in your macros.

Try it sometime. Use a little more water with red, a little less if you ever drink white. Once you appreciate the taste, going back to unmixed wine tastes like drinking unmixed diluting juice/squash. The flavours are far too concentrated in unmixed wine, mixing with water opens up the full range of flavours for appreciation. And its nice to get 15 glasses of wine out of one bottle.

Coke Zero/Diet Coke
I don't give a shit what anyone says. It tastes great, no calories, doesn't affect how I feel.
I eat dessert like 2 times a month but I will never give up Coke Zero.
The only energy drink I can tolerate. The meme made me start drinking it.

Attached: cheers.jpg (4505x3003, 1.38M)

hur dur

onions

>Tfw newfags can't even write onions

This. Black coffee is best.

Beer. I’m married with kids and pushing 40 so I don’t have to worry about your super manly, testosterone boosting bullshit drinks

Rooibos and also Kefir, which counters söymilk by actually being healthy but is hip at the same time.

Jow Forums's drink of choice has always been MILK.

Attached: 14841725.jpg (300x466, 24K)

So... Cow cum?

If that's how you wanna call it

Attached: milk.png (640x904, 729K)