Bodhi Mantra / Occultism

Does Bodhi Mantra still browse Jow Forums? I spoke with him over a year ago on here, and now I'd like to contact him again. I've stumbled upon some powerful truths and I need to reach him. His website doesn't have contact information and all of his old videos have been taken off of YouTube.

Regardless, let's have an Occult/Esoteric General.

I understand now that there is an objective source of truth that exists outside of any of us, but simultaneously within all of us. That's what the wise gurus mean when they say the truth is inside of us. We can learn facts and information all day long, but it will never truly click inside of us until that knowledge synchronizes in our brain with the eternal truth, and that is dependent upon your individual life experiences. It's why there are people out there that learn a few skills then become adept at all kinds of unrelated skills. There is universal knowledge that threads all things together, and with enough awareness, ALL knowledge can come from within. Someone, somewhere in history had to discover something first before you read about it in a book. But with the application of extreme awareness, you could theoretically know all there is to know without ever reading a single sentence.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-09-17-10-52.png (1440x2560, 3.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLOsUc8MbEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

congratulations user now you understand what this phrase means and not for nothing this could be the best synthesis of all greek philosophy:

>“In the beginning was logos, and logos was with God, and logos WAS God. "HE" was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men”

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Romans 1: 20-22

I refuse to be a slave any longer. I will turn to man no longer for inherent truth, but to the logos. I feel awakened, but I know it's illusion of not acted upon. Infinite awareness is my new too priority in life.

I'm still struggling to comprehend some old world writing styles. My studies have purely been at my own interest throughout life, but never serious or focused. Could you elaborate please?

He helped me on the path too. I used to see him around /x/ discords or randomly on certain corners of the web. He also has a youtube channel and website were I'm sure you could contact him

Attached: 5b6ba92a1d8ff6b39f9bf98a26e5f531ff568ff4ed589eca13f0f472d7bd769e.png (960x1280, 1.07M)

and btw the strict symbolic meaning of the black sun is our eyes pupil

the sun itself is light, our pupils are black but in a very "spiritual way" they actually collect the light of the sun, they are a "black sun".

Attached: tenor[1].png (500x506, 243K)

That's the thing. He had a YouTube channel but it was taken down (and it had a very comprehensive "beginners guide" to the esoteric). He has a website now that you can easily find by searching his name, but I can't find any way to contact him directly. I watched his last remaining video on YouTube titled "Gnosis" and it brought me to tears as everything in my life clocked in place like it never had before. Even though I refuse to see him as an idol because that goes against everything he says, I still have a deep yearning to contact him, if even just to thank him.

Attached: 1516517900247.jpg (960x737, 144K)

Interesting. According to Bodhi, you cannot pin down one strict meaning to any symbol because of the mass amounts of history and differing perspectives of the people who used it, but what you said seems to make sense so perhaps that is one meaning.

Even if you were never told about God, you have no excuse not to believe in Him, because everything in creation points to the creator. People who know God, but glorified him not as God, but with vain imaginations worship some idol or the sun have darkened their hearts, they are guilty even without the law.

well, all this should tell you that he doesn't want to be that accessible.

youtube.com/watch?v=TLOsUc8MbEg

His site has a comment section, if his youtube is dead now, I guess leaving a thank you story on his latest article would be the best way for him to see it.

Just because you like to be isolated from 99% of the retarded world doesn't mean it isn't nice to hear from someone who your efforts have directly influenced.

Attached: 1551121658406.jpg (1080x896, 186K)

Is, then, a good, charitable, loving and kind Christian living with a darkened heart? Even if someone is a good person, they may have been led to believe religious idols. Can you still spread good in the world with a darkened heart? Or have I misunderstood?

yes! is very difficult to find the exact original meaning of a symbol but this interpretation is one of the best I have for the black sun. and its actually very beautiful. and its even co-related to "logos" to our capacity to understand the cosmos, to "see".

Understanding that a single Divine Being, or Existent, is the very Ground or Substratum of all existents (from the subatomic to the galactic) is a rudimentary realization (though one seemingly beyond the capacity of spiritually contracted atheists such as Richard Dawkins, Lawrence Krauss, and Sam Harris). What is an advanced (and exceedingly difficult) realization is that of ontically, or yogically, coinciding with the Divine Being. And only the rarest of humans is able to permanently coincide with (and conduct/radiate the Light-Energy of) the Divine Being.

The radical (or gone-to-the-root) Method of coinciding with the Divine Being is simple in theory, but oh so difficult in practice. In practice, one must be able to assume the asana of being directly, immediately, unobstructedly present to (and through) all that appears and arises in one’s field of awareness. When one’s consciousness (or soul) cuts through all appearances (gross and subtle), it encounters the Causal Dimension of Reality – pure Spirit: Divine Power, or Clear-Light-energy. This Dimension, or “Body,” or Hypostasis, is called Shakti in Hinduism, the Holy Spirit in Christianity, and the Sambhogakaya in Buddhism. When one’s individual consciousness (or soul) coincides (or unites) with this universal Spirit (or Divine Power, or Clear-Light-Energy), then, spontaneously this alchemical union, “produces” or unveils, the Divine Being as one’s fundamental, and irreducible, True Condition, or Nature.

The Divine Being is the Divine Domain – and when a yogi attains ontic union with It, he has metaphysically (or spiritually) “cracked the cosmic code” by transcending (and escaping the clutches of) the cosmic (or phenomenal and, conditional) domain, a.k.a. the Matrix.

Attached: obr251.gif (686x1074, 48K)

That's pretty cool actually.

Awesome. Thank you for that insight. You seem to be fairly knowledgeable as well. I've been peering down the rabbithole of occult knowledge for a couple of years now, but I've been afraid because I don't want to be tricked into doing evil. But now I know that I can be aware enough to see evil when it presents itself. I am very very much alone in this knowledge in my small town in Alabama, but I hope to find friends that can help me to see things for myself. I've realized now that I am not one who sees, but I am also not one who does not see. I am one who can see when shown, and I hope that one day I can simply be one who sees.

The Father, the Divine Being-Consciousness, is omnipresent and omnipotent; in other words, all-pervading Presence (or radiant Space) and Power (or Spirit-energy). The Son, the disciple’s Self (or Buddha)-nature, is the same Presence as the Father’s, but the disciple cannot realize his True nature as the Son (or Christ, or Self, or Buddha) until the Father’s Power (or Spirit-energy) blesses him to the degree of full en-Light-enment. The Holy Spirit is the Father’s dynamic Power, or Light-energy. It is deemed a separate or unique Person or Body to differentiate it from the Father’s static nature as Presence (or Source). Ultimately, Reality is a Monad, but this Monad, the all-subsuming, indivisible Supreme Being, can best be comprehended and apprehended when it is approached from a triadic, or trinitarian, perspective.

Attached: l061b_en.png (1239x1754, 188K)

Glad you like it.

I suppose that's basically what I realized last night. The information required to solve all problems can be perceived in any given moment IF you are aware enough to see it. I've always played with the idea in my mind that there exists somewhere the "correct" sequence of actions and/or words required to turn any situation into anything else. For instance, just to be humorous, there is a true sequence of actions that can be taken that will allow you to turn a traffic stop into you not only avoiding a ticket, but convincing the police officer to let you fuck his wife instead.

But here's a question for you. To "attain" this state would imply that you have done the end all be all. That cannot happen, because then you would BE God. It is, then, my understanding that you can continue to become infinitely closer to the godmind, like the Yogis who spend years and even decades in isolated meditation. When is it, then, that you would consider that one has "attained" this state? Is there a point of exponentional increase in wisdom after a certain point? Where things finally start to click faster than ever before?

About your picture, where does all of this stuff about reptilians and Jesus Christ come into play? I understand their significance as symbolic and motivating factors, but I don't believe in their true existence. Do you think this is all a computer simulation too? Please elaborate a little more if you would be so kind.

>infinitely closer to the godmind, like the Yogis who spend years and even decades in isolated meditation

just to clarify most of this practices are not really to "gain wisdom by meditation" but the meditation process is actually to help let go of the material word.

>Ultimately, Reality is a Monad,

or monism....