EL PASO SHOOTER JOHN OF GOD

LAST THREAD THIS ONE WITH CORRECT INFORMATION

>The El-Paso shooter's father is named "John Bryan Crusius" aka "Bryan Crusius."

He is a licensed therapist.
He has a decades long history of drug abuse.
His wife filed for divorce in 2011. source
He worked at the Timberlawn mental health facility in Dallas as Director of Dual Diagnosis.
He was a contributor to a Texas State sponsored "Children's Interest Seminar"

He had a (now deleted) YouTube channel.

archive.is/TY3Ab
In one video, he admits that he is connected to "Healers" that were trained by John of God of Brazil. He rented them space and helped them move in apparently.
cdn-b-east.streamable.com/video/mp4/okzoe.mp4?token=Z76HYO0amqrCzPOUUAW0IQ&expires=1565130180 (embed)
Please back this stuff up, they're going to scrub hard if they haven't started already. Remember how well they suppressed the Tarrant video?

Attached: 1537313079051.jpg (215x268, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/XeU6QPL
dallasaddictionrecoverytherapy.com/bryan-crusius-lpc/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7319821/El-Paso-Walmart-shooter-Patrick-Crusius-father-penned-book-life-drug-addiction.html
wfaa.com/mobile/article/news/local/el-paso-shooting-suspect-booked-on-capital-murder-charges/287-47289e61-58b9-4663-b0ab-1de39f13fefc
streamable.com/zxf82
streamable.com/5uygf
streamable.com/t4mh0
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:MOvJ9ZOBp9cJ:https://twitter.com/patrickcrusius &cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
nytimes.com/1987/11/16/us/army-will-close-child-care-center.html
whale.to/b/aq2.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1037/h0079332/abstract
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_Memory_Syndrome_Foundation
twitter.com/marwilliamson
dallasaddictionrecoverytherapy.com/thetahealing/
dallasaddictionrecoverytherapy.com
youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220821828/
archive.is/vjpux
threadreaderapp.com/thread/1157976256392155136.html
msn.com/en-xl/latinamerica/top-stories/john-of-god-faith-healer-kept-teenagers-as-sex-slaves-and-sold-their-babies-for-up-to-£40000-before-shipping-them-from-brazil-to-europe/ar-BBT35BO#image=BBT35BO_1|5
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6664777/Woman-arrest-John-God-takes-life.html
gunsinthenews.com/follow-the-dots-mkultra-the-el-paso-shooting/
dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/10/18/timberlawn-hospital-east-dallas-draws-federal-inspection-13-year-old-reports-rape
dallasnews.com/news/investigations/2017/10/26/timberlawn-history-sexual-assault-reports-13-year-olds-case-surfaced
google.com/amp/s/www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Patients-at-Risk-at-Dallas-Psychiatric-Hospital-Officials-463282873.html?amp=y
cchrint.org/2018/01/22/psychiatric-hospital-rife-with-sexual-assault-allegations-finally-shuts-down/
glassdoor.com/Reviews/Timberlawn-Mental-Health-System-Reviews-E121395.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

imgur.com/XeU6QPL < Family photo with the shooter

dallasaddictionrecoverytherapy.com/bryan-crusius-lpc/ < website

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7319821/El-Paso-Walmart-shooter-Patrick-Crusius-father-penned-book-life-drug-addiction.html

wfaa.com/mobile/article/news/local/el-paso-shooting-suspect-booked-on-capital-murder-charges/287-47289e61-58b9-4663-b0ab-1de39f13fefc

Dallas user here. Any way I can help?

Bunp
Thank you so much OP

Attached: 557F0E72-D1EB-45FA-8603-489C8DEDA7A4.jpg (425x340, 20K)

Just bump the thread occasionally, and if mods delete the thread look for the new one and bump it.
Once everyone finds out, help burn the cities down.

Attached: 5FD051E1-D200-4387-A5D5-A694BA5CBCBD.jpg (600x400, 157K)

streamable.com/zxf82

streamable.com/5uygf

streamable.com/t4mh0

More videos from wingnut.

ALSO

LOOK UP PRESIDIO MILITARY BASE CULT AND DAYCARE CENTER ABUSE AND WHAT THEY DID TO CHILD ABUSE VICTIMS IN LINCOLN NEBRASKA AFTER THEY ACCUSED A SENATOR OF THE SAME TYPE OF RITUAL ABUSE.

check out the archive of his twitter account
Patrick Crusius .... What a good boy~~| (*´ω`*) #abdl #diaperboy #diaperfur #diaperlover #adultbaby #diaperart #diaperkink #wetdiaper #adultbaby ...
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:MOvJ9ZOBp9cJ:https://twitter.com/patrickcrusius &cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Any infographs of this shit yet? I find easily distributable images help spread red pills faster than links.

>On November 16, 1987, a New York Times article glibly revealed a shocking statistic: in a three year period from 1984 to 1987, over 30 different military bases were rocked by child abuse scandals, including West Point and Fort Dix. This statement came on the heels of a massive scandal that was taking place in San Francisco, at a military base named Presidio.

“A Federal grand jury in San Francisco spent 10 months investigating abuse allegations surrounding the Presidio center, and almost 100 children were examined for physical or psychological signs of sexual abuse. At least four children were discovered to have chlamydia, a sexually transmitted disease.” – New York Times

The San Jose Mercury described the West Point scandal and its relation to ritual abuse in chilling detail:

“There had been sex abuse cases involving day care centers at several other Army bases. West Point was one of the most serious – until the Presidio. In July 1984, a 3-year-old girl was brought to the emergency room at West Point Hospital with a lacerated vagina. The child told the doctor who examined her that a teacher at the West Point day care center was the one who hurt her...

>nytimes.com/1987/11/16/us/army-will-close-child-care-center.html

>whale.to/b/aq2.html

>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1037/h0079332/abstract

Continued reading on military base abuse.

BUMP

Attached: noahide_nimrod.jpg (650x1300, 225K)

Attached: 9DB4E6BC-4463-48DD-8F5C-E721B5D921A1.jpg (640x779, 152K)

ritual abuse is what made this republic so great for the mafia of the cock sucking kikes

info from the other thread

imgur.com/XeU6QPL < Family photo with the shooter

dallasaddictionrecoverytherapy.com/bryan-crusius-lpc/ < website

>Remember how well they suppressed the Tarrant video?
Which one? Just the stream or was there something else?

el paso shooter was a diaperfur
that should give you some kind of indication how damaging his father was...

Spread

Attached: C3677C18-8792-4ED9-9114-DCE97E712BE6.jpg (556x534, 87K)

I can tell you wankers about Timberlawn and "correct care" facilites. I had a real bad episode after college and I got pegged with "schizoaffective bipolar disorder" but several years of meditation and research solved that bullshit.

Timberlawn is freezing cold, they pump everyone with the same slew of intense drugs to keep them zombie-like (depecone, benadryl, thorazine was banned but there's one that's essentially similar, and lithium on the way out).
There's been suicides in there for good reason. I saw people that forgot their last name even though it was written on the door. The staff have stories of PCP heads that smashed through the tempered glass in the back.

Attached: 71510630-3B96-4B5B-ADE7-571E3545CB30.jpg (237x213, 16K)

I'm telling you guys...Chabad always nearby all this shit.

Attached: chabad_presidio.png (1318x1174, 750K)

I wonder if Aqunio was involved with Q user

Attached: 66AB4F77-8BB3-445E-8421-0152781B0323.jpg (720x720, 448K)

>John of God
Really small world where the father of this mass shooter is some therapy kook connected to the Brazilian cult leader that was recently rolled up for sex trafficking, including of children. The Clintons were also fans of John of God's wacky healing bullshit.

Attached: oprah john of god.jpg (933x445, 82K)

>expelled from the Church of Satan for being too evil

Attached: pepe_cross.png (112x112, 25K)

RUN MIJA RUN

If you're unclear on any of this information:

Basically, there is international evidence of a massive sex trafficking ring involving, at minimum, thousands of young children who all allege the exact same type of Satanic ritual abuse involving excrement and other gross pedo shit by powerful people with influence in the government.

The El Paso shooter's father is proven to have been connected with one such Satanic rapist (John of God raped hundreds of women in Satanic rituals), as well as CIA operated MKUltra. All links and mentions to this information are being nuked by reddit admins and other shitty websites.

How the fuck are a bunch of average 50 yr old blue collar guys evil?

This is not a real person and if it is they're a mouthbreather. People who post this retarded shit on serious threads are sowing distraction.

Found the mason

I read somewhere that you don't actually have to be a member of a masonic lodge to be a mason.
You just have to live a "masonic life"
So all these satanists we see with masonic symbolism probably aren't regular masons as much as people who understand the satanic interpretation/foundation of all Nimrodian secret societies.

Attached: satanic_freemason_event.jpg (962x641, 166K)

From what I understand, Masonic Lodges are usually business owners and "pillars of communities" that get together and do volunteer and charity work to help their community.
But yes, you will find an inordinate number of Jews there and it wouldn't be a surprise at all if the wealth and free time needed to visit was a springboard/requirement for darker "secret societies."

Keep these coming and I will spread them far and wide. A lot of normies at work and in my circles have been opening up recently to conspiracy theories and red pills where before they would just dismiss them out of turn. I actually spent my lunch teaching a couple co-workers about MK Ultra, adrenochrome, ritual satanic rituals in elite circles, etc. The Epstein shit is opening eyes and minds, this black dude I know was saying that he's starting to think Democrats stuff prisons full of blacks so they can use them as test subjects for drugs, weapons, etc. The more pills the better.

Its funny how bored all of these people are in the audience, they don't even give a shit anymore.

If that's all they do, why the secrecy and belief in Occult based on Albert Pike's teachings?

Their God is Lucifer nobody else.

Re-Run of what the False Memory Syndrome Foundation (FMSF) is:

>The False Memory Syndrome Foundation (FMSF) is a nonprofit organization founded in 1992[1] by Pamela and Peter Freyd, after their adult daughter Professor Jennifer Freyd accused Peter Freyd of sexual abuse when she was a child.[2] The FMSF describes its purpose as the examination of the concept of false memory syndrome and recovered memory therapy and advocacy on behalf of individuals believed to be falsely accused of child sexual abuse[3] with a focus on preventing future incidents, helping individuals and reconciling families affected by FMS, publicizing information about FMS, sponsoring research on it and attempting to discover methods to distinguish a true or false allegation of abuse.[4] This initial group was composed of academics and professionals and the organization sought out researchers in the fields of memory and clinical practice to form its advisory board. The goal of the FMSF expanded to become more than an advocacy organization, also attempting to address the issues of memory that seemed to have caused the behavioral changes in their now-adult children.[5]

Literally an organization of elitist kikes who created a dedicated organization for convincing people that child abuse victims were mass-scale liars.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_Memory_Syndrome_Foundation

They arrested people who watched it in New Zealand.

Attached: kalergi_egypt_3.jpg (1100x2197, 773K)

Attached: vesica_piscis_9.jpg (1000x1542, 465K)

One-eye symbolism

Attached: satan_is_watching.jpg (1200x1203, 597K)

kys

Attached: sabrina_carpenter_luciferian.jpg (600x1185, 129K)

Why are you posting this retarded shit friend? It's distracting from the core information in OP.

Here's one kind of related to Epstein Island.

Attached: garden_symbolism.jpg (1000x1301, 552K)

No one else is posting anything, might as well keep the thread bumped while giving poster what they asked for.

yea and nobody checked my input

SHUT THE FUCK UP

bump

This is fucking garbage. He left the Church of Satan to form the Temple of Set because he disagreed that the entities they were working with were merely psychological in nature.

Attached: patrick_crucius_nippy.png (1152x956, 159K)

Attached: 0A5D3AD1-A207-4409-8774-ED9D6C00EAC0.png (747x644, 845K)

this doesnt mean shit you nigger
the people who learned with Joao de Doeus werent necessarily pedophiles he actually teached spiritual stuff, he was actually talked about in the spiritist and spiritualist communities as some healer or whatever; its like saying if my teacher in college gets arrested for pedophia, I as a student knew about his shit; or that in Joao s case oprah knew about this shit
only the more close to him might have known
Lets say for instance that there is a "famous healer in Tibet", every talks about him and his teaching, hes got best seller books or whatever. So I decide to learn with his students about hes sprirtual bullcrap so I can get magical powers or whatever, right. So then they find out hes a serial killer and that means that me, who was never involved in anything, knew about the killings and might have even helped him.

Im pretty sure the poeple who wanted to learn with joao werent interested in this, BECAUSE THEY DIDNT FUCKING KNOW ABOUT IT

LURK MOAR NUFAGS YALL INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE

Nope.

Attached: patrick_crucius_mj.png (1148x1254, 1.35M)

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Attached: bctw.png (623x991, 360K)

Looks more like someone pretending to be a mentally unstable conservative than someone who actually is tbqhfamalam.

I think it means something when you consider he was also involved in MKUltra and is clearly a wacko social engineer.

GLOW IN THE DARK STOP SHARING RED HERRINGS YOU NIGGER REDDITOR OR LEFTARD
YOU POST FUCKING NIGGERS HERE, GTFO MY BOARD piece Of SHIT
S A G E

twitter.com/marwilliamson
Hmm.

Sower of dissent

Only a shill would rage like this

dallasaddictionrecoverytherapy.com/thetahealing/
Kind of makes me think of Robert Monroe...

dallasaddictionrecoverytherapy.com

Attached: EC192DA7-A5E1-4025-B754-433971125F97.jpg (750x1281, 189K)

NO IT FUCKING DOESNT YOU ARE EITHER A FUCKING NEWFAG OR SOME REDDITOR SHILL OR FBI
GTFO
SAGE
YOU CANT EVEN POSTULATE AN ARGUMENT AS TO WHY HE WOULD BE INVOLVED
LURK MOAR
GIVE ME MORE PROOF THAT YOU ARE A SLIDE THREAD MADE TO SPILL RED HERRINGS YOU NIGGER

Attached: C042E21E-1F3E-440B-A97A-67239823D4F3.png (745x858, 219K)

Please leave the thread

Attached: 2A00880D-2236-4BDE-84CE-430054DBA92E.png (640x348, 240K)

FUCKING STOP DUDE ONE SPIRAL DOESNT MEAN SHIT YOU BOOMER CRAP
I VE BEEN IN THIS PIZZA GATE SINCE THE BEGGINING GTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RED HERRING

"God says, If he makes me King I have to Eliminate the Vile People"
Terry Davis

youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
Recent show about infintychan

YOU GUYS ARE DOING GODS WORK!!! HE IS PLEASED

Attached: IMG_20190801_152111.jpg (1024x683, 122K)

NIGGER POST MORE I AM FUCKING HIDING YOU DONT (you) ME AGAIN PIECE OF SHIT
ALSO STILL NO ARGUMENT AND I SAGE MORE

Wow, 8 gets shut down, instantly the quality of Jow Forums threads go way up.

Please leave

Attached: 12B74938-ECB4-45A7-B458-1CBC58E556F2.jpg (750x1181, 456K)

There are lodges for normies who think they're cool for joining a secrit societea, where pretty much none of the disgusting shit happens, and then there are lodges for (((them))) which are almost exclusively located in small-medium towns directly outside of massive cities. Think Malibu to LA. If you see someone with a Freemason bumper sticker, you can rest assured knowing there's a very low chance they're a pedo, globalist, or satanist. The ones who actually have power must hide their Freemason associations at all costs.

Sauce: Uncle is a member of a lodge and has a bumper sticker on his car. He's unimportant enough that he doesn't get in trouble for telling me this shit, and from what he's said it's basically just a place where they watch football and discuss philosophy.

Hi John of God follower, how are those mines running? Might wanna get back to trying to cover tracks for your leader

Attached: C213E099-0935-4B6D-AE9C-4596176AD2AB.jpg (750x1244, 412K)

I believe this exact evil we are bearing witness to today is the same evil man was witness to thousands of years ago and that religion was created by good men who desperately needed to believe that good triumphs over evil in the end. All these generations later and we still seek desperately for a sign, any sign, that evil is not king.

Replying to my own post to prove I'm not a bot/shill. I'm not discouraging anyone or anything, just wanted you guys to know that the ones at the bottom are as clueless (or even more) than us.

>don't forget

the day before the Gilroy shooting, there was a thread on Jow Forums trying to get anons to attend.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220821828/
archive.is/vjpux

Attached: pol-under-attack.jpg (1024x460, 65K)

STFU YOU ARE USING YOUR PHONE TO GET DIFFERENT ID I ALREADY SAID FUCK YOU
NIGGER AMERICANS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES YET STILL PRETEND TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM IF YOU WANT INFO ASK POPLE OF OTHER COUNTRIES DONT POSTULATE BASED ON WHAT YOU READ THROUGH CNN YOU SHIT
S
A
G
E

Bump
Can some anons quote articles/info about John of god
Thank you brothers

Attached: 03A48E65-6337-4F4B-BB1D-1D82384AF83F.jpg (1322x1154, 378K)

threadreaderapp.com/thread/1157976256392155136.html

'John of God' faith healer 'kept teenagers as sex slaves and sold their babies for up to £40,000 before shipping them from Brazil to Europe'
msn.com/en-xl/latinamerica/top-stories/john-of-god-faith-healer-kept-teenagers-as-sex-slaves-and-sold-their-babies-for-up-to-£40000-before-shipping-them-from-brazil-to-europe/ar-BBT35BO#image=BBT35BO_1|5

Attached: jcs0.png (707x531, 437K)

YOU FUCKING GLOWING MAN
YOU STILL HAVE THE SAME ID YOU PIECE OF SHIT YOU MADE 15 REPLIES YOU NIGGER

S
T
O
P
SAMEFAGGING
REPORTED
SOMEBODY SCREENCAP THIS GUY

Abramovic was hanging out with him.

Attached: john_of_god_marina_abramovic.jpg (2500x1875, 2.15M)

ALSO YOU CANT BUMP AFTER YOU DONE 15 REPLIES
FUCK YOU NEWFAG EAT SHIT AND DIE OR GO BACK TO YOUR REDDIT SHITHOLE
SAGE

Attached: 1565100456944.png (1544x1926, 392K)

Hmm. John of God WAS working in Brazil.
Makes me think.

"Freemasonry is a satanic cult and the top of the pyramid is reserved for the foulest scum of this Earth. I am a witness and survivor of their disgusting abuse. I grew up as a Christian, left religion when I was 17, and called myself an agnostic-atheist for the last 10 years. I prided myself on having a critical sense of reality and being a skeptic, always questioning and demanding empirical evidence. I understand that the spiritual aspect of being a human has been on the decline worldwide as a result of TPTBs attempt to brainwash the masses with bread and circus. The freemasons have infiltrated every level of government, the police, CPS, every church and temple. Please turn off your televisions, do some fasting, meditate, smoke some weed if you have to, and do a lot of research. I hope that my voice will be heard by other survivors and I encourage you to speak out. Silence is complicity. I decided to post a video about what I went through and I will continue to post videos everyday. I'm not asking anyone for money or "advice". I'm asking for your consideration and an open mind. This is my first time posting to reddit and I think that there is no better place to find open-minded people than in the conspiracy community."

Attached: D789889A-DC9F-4ABD-8B18-21BA84F5A653.jpg (322x400, 57K)

This is why I love Jow Forums once every hundred threads you strike fucking platinum gold. Never change lads, keep digging.

chill out pardo, stop the chimpout, you are making brazil looks bad

Attached: 8tyugfhj.png (1056x593, 1.34M)

Kek, you're not important enough for people to switch devices.
Get back in the mine faggot

Woman behind the arrest of faith healer John of God after claiming he was running a 'sex slave farm' commits suicide at her home in Barcelona
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6664777/Woman-arrest-John-God-takes-life.html
Inb4 >dailymail

Attached: A510BF08-37D2-465B-84EB-F463D597E4F0.jpg (452x421, 178K)

Bump

Not meant to respond to myself but instead

"John Bryan Crusius is Patrick’s father. He is a counselor involved in “Infused Being Therapy” in Dallas, Texas. He specializes in trauma and PTSD. Crusius’ web page notes he worked for the Timberlawn Mental Health System in Dallas.

Timberlawn closed down in early 2018. The psychiatric hospital was investigated for patient abuse, including rape. Timberlawn is owned by Universal Health Services, a Fortune 500 corporation in the hospital management business. "
gunsinthenews.com/follow-the-dots-mkultra-the-el-paso-shooting/

Attached: CA7CCAF6-24E5-49BF-9A19-2FE3115EB564.jpg (828x978, 99K)

IF YOU WANT INFO ON WHO JOHN OF GOD EXACTLY IS:

>Twelve women have alleged that Faria abused them. The case was widely reported in various media outlets in Brazil and around the world.[45][46] The number of claims led to the Prosecution Office of the State of Goiás creating an e-mail address and phone line to receive all accusations towards the medium. In 30 hours, more than 200 complaints were received, from 9 different states, including two claims from outside of Brazil.[47] Claims were reported by the prosecution's office as having potential to be the biggest sexual scandal in the history of Brazil, overwhelming the Roger Abdelmassih scandal.[48] Claims allege abuse of victims as young as 14 years old, as well as a woman that revealed having being abused for three days[49] In December 11, four days after the "Conversa com Bial" show, the number of sexual abuse complaints against the medium had reached 206, in multiple Brazilian states, leading to Faria limiting his appointments at Casa Dom Inácio de Loyola. Questioned by reporters, the medium only said "I'm innocent" and walked away amid the protection of people around him.[50] On December 12, 2018, the public prosecutor of the Brazilian state of Goiás called for the arrest of Faria after allegations of sexual abuse.[51] On December 16, 2018, João de Deus surrendered himself to the police near the city of Abadiânia, in the state of Goiás, Brazil. The number of sexual abuse accusations has reached 300.[52]
His own daughter, Dalva Teixeira, 49, stands among the accusers and called him a “monster” and alleged she was beaten and raped by the medium until she ran away when she was 14 years old. [53] [54]

dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/10/18/timberlawn-hospital-east-dallas-draws-federal-inspection-13-year-old-reports-rape

dallasnews.com/news/investigations/2017/10/26/timberlawn-history-sexual-assault-reports-13-year-olds-case-surfaced

Attached: 70A8ECE0-4848-4BEC-B0BE-96C255375FB9.jpg (750x833, 73K)

VIP posts for those at the bottom of the thread

google.com/amp/s/www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Patients-at-Risk-at-Dallas-Psychiatric-Hospital-Officials-463282873.html?amp=y

cchrint.org/2018/01/22/psychiatric-hospital-rife-with-sexual-assault-allegations-finally-shuts-down/

glassdoor.com/Reviews/Timberlawn-Mental-Health-System-Reviews-E121395.htm

Attached: CA116829-E4D1-4437-8C90-646C43DDAD2D.jpg (750x1295, 313K)

Bump

Attached: 97698D39-82BF-4559-B9AD-C70CD573BBC6.jpg (750x1003, 207K)

Bump

Attached: 8DCB01C1-815F-4425-AA8B-A1D2CAC3838C.jpg (814x814, 79K)

dumping questionable uploads from dallasaddictionrecoverytherapy.com

Attached: Bryan-Bowls_3745-d0d23d.jpg (4272x2848, 3.38M)