El Paso Shooter drove 11 hours got lost and ate and Walmart before attack

Last thread reached limit just as we were beginning to get somewhere

sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FBreakingNLive%2Fstatus%2F1158798228894179329

Attached: 385760D4-DD1D-4BDB-A4DB-F639B6BF07CD.jpg (1024x847, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1158798228894179329
archive.today/DzuRQ
youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who else is feeling sleepy?

Sorry direct link
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1158798228894179329

Can I get a quick rundown on this meme I get the point is "hurr in malevolently trying to direct you attention away from the given subject" but like how is saying "I'm sleepy" supposed to do that

after looking at all the gps and video data they released to corroborate this claim, i'm certainly very tired

What did he have for lunch Jow Forums?

Attached: 2E4148DB-95B1-42B5-B57A-590E0AD61E6F.jpg (401x401, 16K)

Its like yawning itself. Mentioning you are sleepy makes the one who reads it actually feel more sleepy, as sleeping is a universally understood moment of peace.
How it became a meme I dunno. I think its used more to counter shills than by shills at this point.

So what's the meal of choice for a mass shooter? Was it a Blimpies overpriced piece of shit sandwich?

He ate at a Walmart Subway, he was staying fresh

Do we know for sure if the Manifesto was his or not? How is it said to be connected to him?

The whole goal is for media and state operators to get the public scared. It's the "it could be the guy you just had a pleasant interaction with at the condiment bar" mentality putsch. They want pawks and wytes to hate and fear singular white men, to live in a constant adrenaline f.o.f. state of mind when they're around, to intensify the tension already building up in public spaces and in your own mind when you're at home (ever thought of going somewhere- a concert, a festival, easter mass, etc. and been concerned less about logistics and more about whether or not it'll be an ISIS/spree shooting location? then it's already working on you.) They want the "left - right" factions (factions are a bit more complex, it basically boils down to conservative oriented white men vs the world) to initiate a bloody feud. Weapons confiscations, voluntary agoraphobia, increased suicide rates of introverted white men, increased consumerism in order to constantly be at home (plus everything can be purchased online) maybe other shit i havent thought about, or maybe its something different but right now this seems to be the logical sequence.

he signed it with his full name... on a chan.
Something you are told never to do on a chan ever, using your real information.
Nigger glows like reactor on meltdown.

I'm mentally challenged, please explain to me why this sounds suspicious

Why didn't he just shoot up his local Walmart?

he couldnt find where the el paso detention centers were

El paso has a lot of spics

It’s a meme started after the Wikileaks dropped on Clinton. Shills got so desperate they resorted to that

He also sain he planed to kill himself, why would he bother hiding his name ?

He could’ve just said fuck it because his name would be on the news everywhere anyways

Say you decided to go on a shooting spree. Do you just do it or do you aimlessly drive around for 11 hours and then do it in the place you "randomly" end up?

Every action has a motive spurring it into manifestation. This reads like there was no motive, no impetus urging him forward when they factually has to be to commit any action, good or bad.

Nobody with a cell phone gets lost.

Then you sign it Moonman like a respectable member of society.

I would find a place where the most of my enemies are and then drive there.

Attached: 7188160E-7287-4D20-8F6F-6F1DB408E885.jpg (607x1024, 83K)

Ive only need subways in wallmart but I am in Illinois.

Oh ok werd thanks

The GPS shows he didn't drive in a straight line to El Paso though.
He quite literally aimlessly drove around for 10+ hours.

Link

archive.today/DzuRQ

A new piece to puzzle has emerged but where does it fit?

Any jpeg of the route or link?

Hm.. My next guess would be mkultra

Attached: overlordpolmeme.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

You'd be right. His father was involved with it, and is otherwise a drug addicted wacko therapist. He was raised to be a killer, intentionally or otherwise.

"God says, If he makes me King I have to Eliminate the Vile People"
Terry Davis
,,,,., ,
youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
Recent show about infintychan

Attached: IMG_20190806_120749.jpg (1920x1080, 67K)

the opposite of being "woke" is being "asleep" so when people start to notice things that might wake them to some inconsistencies in the narrative, they are warned to "go back to sleep"

anybody got the link to the actual 8post where it was posted? wanna know what was said along with it, etc.

THREAD ABOUT HIS RAPIST FATHER
MIGRATE TO THIS THREAD

Attached: C813423E-625D-4795-8130-E48FCD876689.jpg (828x978, 99K)

goes along with the "see something, say something" narrative which I heard repeated on Fox at least 4 times immediately after the shooting.
Also makes people more OK with their privacy being infringed upon.

>drove 11 hours
>North Texas
>El Paso
Was he driving backwards?

I was wondering if his "getting lost in a neighborhood & then randomly deciding he was hungry" had something to do with either
specific time plan that he was waiting out, or
the "oopsie" on the local Fox news channel reporting on the shooting in Horizon, TX which hadn't happened yet (since they screwed it up, he had to find the next nearby Walmart).
Seriously who drives 650+ miles and gets lost in a neighborhood... you're supposed to be on the Highway. and if you get off, its on/off to a gas station or something.
t. many roadtrips

Quick run down on the nuggets?
Also why was the resident evil 4 run so controversial???

No? It takes a long ass time to get to EP from Dallas area.