Why can't Americans here understand that if guns were more regulated...

Why can't Americans here understand that if guns were more regulated, we wouldn't have mass shootings every freaking month?

Attached: bait_and_switch_.jpg (640x711, 131K)

GOTCHA
now that i have your attention,
IOTBW is happening again this Halloween, tell your friends (I'll remind you a lot more too closer to the date)

Attached: iotbw.png (3508x4961, 92K)

Remove the guns and you'll have south america. Enjoy your knifewounds, you will miss being shot.

see

Attached: iotbw2018reminder.png (825x475, 107K)

Why cant morons understand that gun control doesn't equal no more guns?

see

It's because the economy has to rely on guns for some reason. I guess for some reason if they made it hard as hell to get guns as a citizen apparently the economy would go into another great depression.

Attached: average ironic weeb in it's natural habitat.png (265x454, 138K)

see

It's got to be deliberate. They're the say people insisting that 'prohibition doesnt work' when talking about drugs or prostitution

Can you fuck off already? No one is participating in your honeypot.

Fuck off, you disgusting cretin, or during our civil war we'll come up there and kill you too.

Attached: 42e.jpg (472x621, 114K)

Idea is to do this on Halloween in a costume. The thing is mostly US centric.

Attached: 8271626E-5E8A-4E28-B7C4-C01D111DCFF0.jpg (755x1024, 195K)

Why can't Canadians here understand that if opiods were more regulated, we wouldn't have 130 overdose deaths per day?

The time a leaf delivered

an anonymous event that takes place all over the world with costumes and masks, which doesn't require to share any info about yourself, cannot be a honeypot user
IOTBW was extremely successful in 2017 and 2018 and this year will be no different

Attached: iotbw_promo.jpg (1059x850, 220K)

not an argument

I used to live in a place where guns were illegal. I did illegal things. I found and bought a gun quite easily. Laws don't stop people who break laws. They only stop people who obey laws.

>Current Year + 5
>still trying to close Pandora's Box
Guns already exist you fucking retard. Why cant you understand?

Attached: 7b650c50-1272-11e7-9ee5-319bbda32b8f.jpg (700x466, 32K)

>we

>0 deaths
Every actual study done finds that guns are not the issue, mental health is.

Even without guns, the body count isn't going to be zero. People are easy to kill these days, they have no survival instincts or will to fight. Bombs are also not hard to make. You ban guns, and people will just use something else. The tool is not the reason.

Because we don't like the idea of being fucking powerless

1 death is preferable, the zero deaths scenario in that picture means a permanent tax leeching ward of the state.

Read his second post. The OP is bait to get people into the thread

The fact that it's already illegal to murder people seems to be lost on the "laws will fix this" brigade

>"oy vey, goyim, if you just give me your guns, we won't have any shootings."
These false flags are just tiresome at this point.

Attached: 1561913999088.jpg (754x585, 233K)

see
thanks for your attention, IOTBW is happening again this Halloween

if the catalog wasn't full of slide threads I wouldn't need to bait people in like this, but I'm doing what must be done

Attached: born_to_poster.jpg (497x700, 48K)

>0 deaths
It sure worked for UK and many other countries.

lets see the list of problems
muggers will still mug
robbers will still rob
law breakers can still get guns
even if they dont, they have knives, and a robber/mugger will beat you any day in a knife fight because he has experience
and
OH
WHATS THIS? VIOLENT CRIME IN GENERAL HAS BEEN GOING DOWN?
WHATS THAT? MASS SHOOTINGS DONT MEAN SHIT COMPARED TO EVERY OTHER STATISTIC? OH! I WONDER WHY

Attached: ad37645dde6d4e79021cc1c1046455ad11c31777.gif (220x146, 894K)

Why can't gun control tards understand that the definition of 'infringe' means they don't get to control anything?

And the fact of it is that you're giving the government massive power over the ability of people to defend themselves, this is not acceptable. The supreme court itself has stated that the police do not exist to protect you or your property. They are there to keep you compliant. Your safety is your responsibility alone, and as such unrestricted access to weaponry is a human right.

You are a traitor to not just the United States, but humanity at large.

"There exists a law, not written down anywhere but inborn in our hearts; a law which comes to us not by training or custom or reading but by derivation and absorption and adoption from nature itself; a law which has come to us not from theory but from practice, not by instruction but by natural intuition. I refer to the law which lays it down that, if our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right."
-Marcus Tullius Cicero

"When a government becomes powerful it is destructive, extravagant and violent; it is an usurer which takes bread from innocent mouths and deprives honorable men of their substance, for votes with which to perpetuate itself."
-Marcus Tullius Cicero

Attached: cicero on traitors.jpg (850x400, 90K)

>Why can't Americans here understand that if guns were more regulated, we wouldn't have mass shootings every freaking month?
>Over 400,000,000 registered firearms in the US
>Estimates of THREE times that in unregistered guns
>Regulating that.

Heh, good luck.

Attached: 1520555536576.png (1010x901, 169K)

>cannot be a honeypot
Except this makes it literally effortless for (((them))) to insert hostile actors

>take your globalist shilling back to red dit boomer fag

Attached: ddfssdfsdsdf - Copy.jpg (556x346, 31K)

We should ban assault vans and trucks too...

Attached: E56A6BA3-38F0-4584-B463-FC2AAA30DE84.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

They're regulated in Venezuela.

Attached: 4dcb555f400cdf731bf853bbb0ce2fc5e6ff21d068138c856c2efc026109a587.jpg (640x512, 44K)

Yeah but common sense isn't really their strong point.

>rent a big truck or learn to make improvised explosives
>combine the two if you want to take the McVeigh pill

2nd Amendment.
Repeat infinity.

Why can't you read the thread before making an ass of yourself ?

Same shit yesterday and I fully expected it. Use a different image and text at least to keep it interesting.

Prohibition doesn’t work though not for alcohol not for drugs not for whores not for guns

It’s just a case of both parties going “we should ban things I don’t like”

Hi Share Blue Media Matters jews!

Attached: E87FA238-F7F3-49D5-9EBF-13D0FC98700B.jpg (1024x851, 124K)

>the only way that a crazy person can kill people is with a gun

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 13K)

If you think the feds aint dumb enough to catch people doing the same the two years in a row on the same date, you're a fool. Nice trap federoni

There are better reasons and you need to learn them if you are to effectively defend the idea of the second amendment. These are people that respect nothing but their perception of their moral superiority. You must use rhetoric against it, not just facts.
I am still learning myself.

And not only that, but it's just assumed everyone that could do this is crazy. Not all of them are. And if you take away the firearms, THOSE people are going to get creative.