Hillary Clinton offers her thoughts on this video game violence thing

Hillary Clinton offers her thoughts on this video game violence thing.

Attached: Based Hillary. Fuck Trumpet..png (580x142, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/wire/soviet-dissidents-and-weaponization-psychiatry
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/280812064539283457?lang=en
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/280812064539283457
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah you told us yesterday too, you can probably stop now

fpbp

4 big black dudes break into your house with bats and knives. what do you do without a gun.

i fucking hate niggers

Am I the only one who wants to keep both violent vidya and guns?

Don't live in America so they don't break in.

WRONG

Attached: 1565022755455.png (593x747, 194K)

toss them my gf and jump out the window, glass and all

NONONONONON WHY HAS TRUMP BETRAYED US THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING BROS...

>living among niggers

Reminder that bisexuality is just a phase and not a real sexuality.

No.

Only closet psychopaths care about this games being censored

Did the shooters say that video games influenced them or is it mainstream media pretending they were?

Why do people disassociate the killers and mental illness? A normal person does not act on those impulses to kill people

>Trump supporters pull the trigger, not the gun

Aside from Michael Jackson, who is generally considered the best American ever?

(X) [Glass him]

Just let them take what they want sweatie it's not worth killing someone just to stop them from raping your butthole.

Activate my ceiling dildos trap card.

nobody actually wants to ban video games, just fyi. i dont even think anybody truly believes video games are the cause of shooting. pretty sure it's all just bad faith arguing to deflect away from the actual issue.

Joke's on you, the politicians of every Western country have pretty much unanimously decided to import massive amounts of Africans to maintain perpetual population growth

Literally who

Trump. Mainstream media is on Gamers' side.

>living in a 3rd world country

What is unique to America with all these mass shootings
>Video games? No video games are played everywhere, including countries like Japan and South Korea which have virtually no shootings
>Mental health? No, mental health issues exist everywhere, including countries like Japan and South Korea which have massive issues with depression and suicide
>Coverage of the shooter? No, coverage of shooters happens all over the world, not just the United States
>The abundance and easy access to guns? Well... the United States has the single largest gun to person ratio on the planet (120.5 per 100 people, while the second largest, the Falkland Islands has 62.1 per 100 people) and over 393 million guns....
>Oh wait, but Orange Man told me it's video games
Video games it is, then!

Unless you live in the hood this will never be a problem.

I mean most terrorists are probably mentally ill but you never see homegrown Arab terrorists get committed to psychiatric wards.

First: Don't live in America
Second: Sleep well knowing that living in even a 3rd world country is saver than living in America, even if people there have guns

Why not just make sure people aren't insane before handing them guns, and let the sane people keep theirs?

NOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY VIDEO GAMES! MOMMY STOP THE BAD ORANGE MAN!

Attached: 1556400602298.jpg (648x615, 320K)

>"Mental illness is the problem, not guns"
>Oh, does this mean we're going to improve the treatments for mental health and provide care to people who can't afford it?
>"no, lol"

>ban guns
>designated school shooter shows up with picrel next day

Attached: pipe shotgun.jpg (800x650, 242K)

Because mental health issues are a festering, seeping sore that the country refuses to address. It's pussification to think about those sorts of things. If you're feeling isolated and mentally unwell then you're encouraged to bottle that shit up and just pull yourself up by your bootstraps. It's a toxic take on individualism that has cursed America with an inherently anti-solidarity stance of "fuck you i got mine", in the same way the "clean your plate" mentality has led to the increase of obesity in this country.

Trump is and has always been PRO GAMES. He’s playing the long con, folks; 4D chess and all that. It’s the LIBERALS who want to take games away. Don’t let the leftist media fool you. MAGA

The capital cities in most western countries have more niggers than most places in America.

>Destruction 100

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: d9f7.jpg (843x218, 45K)

Im pretty sure other countries offer a lot more support for mental health instead of just throwing more SSRIs and adderall at you until you snap and murder people. Plus things like therapy are probably free so you can actually get them.

Ronald Reagan & George W. Bush

How does this even work?

mises.org/wire/soviet-dissidents-and-weaponization-psychiatry

daily reminder Yang Gang 2020 will buy you a PS5

Yeah, it'll likely just be some shitty local kids instead.

This has been proven to be fake. Nice try, though.

Wrong.

>(120.5 per 100 people, while the second largest, the Falkland Islands has 62.1 per 100 people)
lmao so on average, an American is closer to a firearm than they are to another person. Why is anybody even entertaining the idea that ease of access to guns isn't the issue? How delusional can people be?

who

>fake
OH NO NO NO NO
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/280812064539283457?lang=en

I love the implication that that's a thing that happens anywhere but shitholes like America.

Hillary doesnt even know what Video games are

NO TRUMP IS FOR VIDEO GAMES AND HILLARY IS EVIIIIIIIIL THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

>No its guns!
>No its video games!
>NO ITS ME! ME ME ME ME ME!
Kill all politicians.

Attached: 1451387005455.png (326x245, 14K)

BING BING WAHOO! MOMMY THE ORANGE MAN SAID DA VIDEO GAYMEZ ARE BAD!

What are some good violent video games that got released in the past 2 years?

based

Based. Hillary is /ourgirl/.

Attached: clinton_game_boy.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 91K)

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/280812064539283457
wrong, kiddo

Guns don't turn people violent, they just enable them to
The real problem is that America has a culture that glorifies violence so the real solution is to ban Americans

Have you heard of Fallout 76? I've heard it's pretty good.

Attached: 1515371002660.png (732x960, 743K)

Attached: 1563910015415.jpg (758x758, 135K)

Hello /v/

hi Jow Forums

Fucking ayys ITT with their supercomputers chaining posts so fast

Attached: 1561028466044.jpg (800x702, 42K)

America is majority hipanics now and they have shown they cannot be trusted with guns in their own countries of origin therefore america must make guns and freedom illegal to make the new Americans feel at home.

What's up with these unknown niggers?

Hillary Clinton used your tax money to help open slave markets in Libya

Jannies on /v/ moved us.

jannies moved it from /v/ to Jow Forums. flags don't show

Play Nintendo. Niggers like Super Smash.

I wish I could Pokémon go to the shooting range

>the difference is the g-

Attached: 1564933086712.jpg (881x862, 86K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders

What if we just ban vidya for everyone under 18?
The quality of /v/ and online play would go up dramatically as a side effect.

Attached: shido.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

There is access to guns in many other countries on earth

Who cares what this satanic witch has to say ? Certainly not me thats for sure.

I know there are alot of young school children here.
>go to school
>ask who would kill fuck marry who.
>make a list of who they say they will kill
>report them to school officials.
>get them on a list.

is this op worthy? can it have a name?

Attached: download.jpg (310x163, 15K)

Holy fuck I want to ruffle young Todd's hair

it would piss off big companies like Epic because i have no doubt the majority of their audience for shit like Fortnite is underage. I don't think doing something like demanding ID for buying/downloading mature video games would do anything either because vidya is almost entirely distributed digitally these days and there isn't anything stopping billy from just using his older brother's/parents card to buy vidya compared to, say, buying alcohol.
The issue in that case is just shitty parenting, but we have to deflect to either guns or vidya because retards can't legislate against parenting

>HRC
>thoughts

You mean cancerous brain queefs.

Was she having another seizure or stroke while writting that? I can't understand a thing.

Well yeah, guns bad, but I don't understand the "arguments" for it.

>A normal person does not act on those impulses to kill people
Even normal people can snap under pressure, and make the decision to take a life.

lay down on the ground, ass up, pants down. If any of them want to let off some steam, they'll get their release and won't harm me any more.

Of course they will be free to have any of my belongings, including my wife and kids, but this is the best way to protect oneself.