Why are /ptg/ and t_d supporting gun control?

Is this another “I got mine” situation with them- They already have enough guns, it doesn’t affect them so they don’t care?

Attached: 214CC971-CEBE-40EB-A785-054CE096209A.jpg (350x350, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM
c-span.org/video/?463254-1/president-trump-delivers-remarks-mass-shootings
congress.gov/contact-us
lesswrong.com/posts/ZQG9cwKbct2LtmL3p/evaporative-cooling-of-group-beliefs
youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

those are trump organization shills, they read from scripts

Controlled (fake) opposition

Attached: 1f29d74e81503e812151ad1f79fabb85052770ff6c7854a2110505b59dfabbd8.png (676x850, 662K)

2019 US Congress jews (1.4% of the US population)

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM

Senate (18% jewish, 1,300% over-representation)

Tammy Baldwin (D)
Bernie Sanders (I)
Ron Wyden (D)
Chuck Schumer (D)
Jacky Rosen (D)
Ben Cardin (D)
Chris Van Hollen (D)
Richard Blumenthal (D)
Dianne Feinstein (D)

House (8% jewish, 600% over-representation)

Adam Schiff (D)
Brad Sherman (D)
Pete Aguilar (D)
Alan Lownethal (D)
Mike Levin (D)
Susan Davis (D)
Ed Perlmutter (D)
Bill Posey (R)
Lois Frankel (D)
Ted Deutch (D)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D)
Jan Schakowsky (D)
Brad Schneider (D)
Abby Finkenaur (D)
John Yarmuth (D)
Jamie Raskin (D)
Elissa Slotkin (D)
Andy Levin (D)
Dean Phillips (D)
Josh Gottheimer (D)
Lee Zeldin (R)
Jerrold Nadler (D)
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D)
Max Rose (D)
Eliot Engel (D)
Nita Lowey (D)
Suzanne Bonamici (D)
David Cicilline (D)
David Kustoff (R)
Steve Cohen (D)
Elaine Luria (D)
Kim Schrier (D)

Attached: jew funding voting.jpg (1665x1346, 592K)

They're so deluded at this point that Trump can literally do no wrong. They just refuse to open their eyes.

This. And fuck white people!

College educated whites, including women, went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (jews, immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Attached: 2016 vote.jpg (2031x1154, 654K)

Are you surprised?

Attached: 1ec98f71e6c4029bb044ccb2f0d9c21e0e21166a08bff4bf5a9e0485c91620d0.jpg (858x755, 364K)

Kushnershills are a real thing. We tried to warn you during the 2016 election

Both parties get tons of money from Jewish groups tard boy

Damn. This. And fuck white people.

Attached: i hate trump now.jpg (772x472, 106K)

because /ptg/ is part literal Q mossad kike discord operation who scan for all threads critical of trump and then spam them and accuse detractors of being discord trannies (accuse the enemy of that which you are guilty), part non-whites, and part anime posting circlejerking retards who came here in 2016 because of trump meme and they think this is all some kind of joke and aren't taking anything seriously

>100 senators
>9 are jews
>18% Jewish
Lol what

Yet one gets 90% of it. And fuck white people and fuck Drump!

Attached: our media.jpg (3755x5759, 2.75M)

Lol
I love Israel! Israel is our greatest ally!
Vote Trump 2020!

>literally prove my point
Thanks I guess

That is why

Attached: 1563664105095m.jpg (1024x560, 104K)

We need someone further to the right in 2024. Trump is the only way we stop open borders etc in 2020, unfortunately.

Also i don't understand why the jidf would try and convince you to vote for a Democrat when Trump bends over backwards to fit as much jew dick into his body as he can

Attached: Trial_Of_The_Glasses.jpg (180x279, 9K)

Too loyal to realize they might be getting fucked here

this

inb4 take your meds, schizoposting, cool it, etc.

Talk to anyone who isn’t a never trumper and you will quickly learn that not nearly as many people hate him as the fake news implies. The fact there is so much (ironically counterproductive) shilling the past few days, combined with the shutdown of 8ch and insights gained from
# # #
makes me think this a coordinated effort to erode Trump’s support where it supposedly began in earnest: on the chans.

Take a look at yesterday’s address again and pay attention to Trump’s face in the latter parts when he mentions red flag laws and hate crimes. Tell me he doesn’t look old and defeated, like it’s something he’s saying but doesn’t really believe in.

Don’t take my word for it, watch it and come to your own conclusions.

c-span.org/video/?463254-1/president-trump-delivers-remarks-mass-shootings

If you agree with my suspicions, or even if you just plain don’t like what he said, call your or other people's representatives and senators at federal and state level. Email them, write long-winded letters like the boomers do which apparently works, and screech at their offices autistically.
congress.gov/contact-us

Also, please do the same to the White House. Trump very likely has interns here watching /ptg/ 24/7 but fill up the lines anyway. Let him know how you feel, and how you disagree with some words given in yesterday’s address.

Two 9 Two-456-1111; you will probably be directed to someone else though.
whitehouse.gov/contact.
>But clogged phone lines?
Those get forwarded very fast to representatives and the executive as feedback from their base.

Do it.
MAGA

They will find a way to cope, doesn't matter how absurd.
They'd go and hand them in right now if he asked.

Agree, I pray that tucker Carlson will run

At least asap rocky is back

Attached: 1564952136547m.jpg (1015x1024, 112K)

Trump can order every member of the /ptg/ and Jow Forumst_d and they would still support him

Some people let their ego get in the way even after they realize they have made a mistake. Some people lack critical thinking and just aren’t very smart. It isn’t a surprise which ground T_D falls into.

Attached: 29837948234.png (618x1214, 1.06M)

like so, they take any criticism of trump as meaning you think you shouldn't vote for him (strawman), and use this as a crux to suggest that trump is a good guy despite all evidence pointing to him being a complete and utter traitor and deceiver, it is a calculated propaganda operation to quell dissent and get goys in like with the controlled opposition which is obviously completely obedient to israel, save for, at least on the surface, maybe the issue of iran, temporarily, but they know that that can wait to an extent, and that the impression that war if iran isn't happening can be used to pacify people

Thank god we got our nigger back, fukin based.

Attached: trump.jpg (2000x1330, 598K)

Kill yourself faggot

they pay you to meme?

"i've been found out"

I think the reality is, republicans will put the gun control together with immigration and the democrats will say they can not because they are absolutists. They don't know how to make a compromise and he knows it. So perhaps Its a gambit to further alienate them from their base and fracture the party. He knows in the end Supreme court will probably strike it down.

because i don't need my gun, Trump will protect me and keep bftoing libs and that's all that matters
MAGA!

This isn't fuckin 4d chess, he is just cucking. You don't offer up our gun rights for any reason, even if you "know" they won't take the deal.

Attached: trump2.jpg (124x114, 2K)

BASED JEWS!

Attached: Trump (5).png (500x303, 90K)

we should all get little trump helium balloons and launch our 2020 ballots into the stratosphere.

supreme court members happen to have lives and families that can be threatened with room 101

Attached: 3fa08cb93b61febdcca9c3abe89dcb00a1f69965.jpg (770x528, 71K)

Melania is really excited

He's a high stakes gambler who gets his way. Maybe you don't like it, or wouldn't play that way, but looks like this to me. Much of his "cucking" has turned out to be an optics disaster for democrats. Moderates are looking to be swooned and we havent purged the media quite yet.
Meh. Not very convincing. Everyone can be threatened, some people are willing to go down with the ship for principles.

because they are miggers

Attached: 1551204963889.png (632x404, 16K)

Donald want joojoo cum

0/10 kys

you're not wrong, made me kek

Attached: 1534777433379.png (1128x1002, 105K)

God I am so tired of the 4d chess meme

Attached: 4713EF3E77A646CA9859E12B8D1EC919.jpg (1024x1024, 38K)

yes, if there's anyone who's willing to go down with the ship for principles, it's mossad-vetted soulless appointees of jewish supremacist plutocrats

Because the only people left on the_cuckold are retards, boomers, and paid shills.

lesswrong.com/posts/ZQG9cwKbct2LtmL3p/evaporative-cooling-of-group-beliefs

Attached: the donald.png (1330x946, 395K)

potato drumpf is the worst meme ever. bring back dolan duck.

Attached: dolanscruge.jpg (680x510, 65K)

WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!

kek

fpbp
literal shills have their own general and have had it for 3 years
absolute state of this shithole site, hopefully this one gets nuked next

/thread

gooby pls

not drinking joojoo cum is racsim

racist should get death penalty

It's a matter of political capital.
In the (extremely unlikely) eventuality that we see major legislation to ban guns, it will die in the senate or come before the court during Trump's second term.
Trump is taking a more moderate position to deny it from Nancy Pelosi. This forces the entire party to conform to uniform leftist rhetoric which repulses middle-of-the-road conservative democrats. He can afford to do this essentially because he realizes there's no risk of the current year + 4 congress managing a coherent gun control bill that would actually get to his desk.
If you understood anything about how the government actually worked instead of trying to shill ORANGE MAN BAD, you'd understand the political theory behind why Trump is making the decisions he is. And it's a good thing, too, because if you understood that then you might be able to make a more convincing argument for his ineptitude.

you have to admit it is fucking Teflon

Good god this post is awful.

Because they're normies and tourists. They're not cool like the rest of us.

Attached: COREYHARTX400_0.jpg (400x300, 111K)

Attached: 1472770463112.jpg (750x600, 110K)

Massive cope

Time to fight back guys.
Not one step back. They will never get my guns, not even from my cold dead hands.

Attached: 1550488421870.gif (320x240, 603K)

>Bibi-

Attached: 1565042378567.jpg (1079x1083, 74K)

What's a migger?

Attached: 1de41edce2e51d9d039db1aa256c94de0431b94fed9886b46777bc936de64e74.jpg (620x900, 261K)

Make Israel great-gers

Fuck off back to discord shills.

the jew cries out in pain he strikes you from his discord

>anyone that disagrees is a tranny share blue media matters correct the record jidf jew shill

Yeah that's it 100%. Thomas, Kavanaugh and Gorsuch. All are Mossad plants lol... Why do Canadians comment on American politic anyway its the strangest thing?

there is literally not a single public figure in the entire american government that has demonstrated they are not obedient to israel, let alone those in the highest positions of power, rand paul is the closest you can get

Well said, but your words aren't going to be heard by these trannies. All these niggers would prefer to be the reactionary stooges they are. Never thinking about why, only about what.

Attached: 1565014722642s.jpg (125x93, 3K)

...and again with t-word, it's a dead giveaway

"God says, If he makes me King I have to Eliminate the Vile People"
Terry Davis

youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
Recent show about infintychan

Attached: IMG_20190806_160901.jpg (1080x1620, 362K)

Ilhan Omar but otherwise I agree
Kavster is a certified zionist neocon

Kys Trudeau-ite anus tonguer

Obvious kike is obvious. Give up your guns goyim, trust the plan.

Nothing moderate about his gun grabbing red flag commie bullshit whatsoever. If you weren't coping so hard you would see the obvious, that he just lost any chance of reelection.

cool now post the republicans that are jewish/zionists that put Israel before the U.S

"i've been found out"
i've noticed jews really, really like accusing their opposition of being trannies, it's a juxtaposition so inverse to reality that only a schizophrenic jew could conceive of it as an attack, they call you a tranny while being the sole progenitors of transgenderism

they got 4d chessed by jews

boomer bill mitchell was shilling for no gunz too.