Trump is the Deep State you fucking idiots

In case it’s not clear already, Trump is a member of the deep state you god damn fucking idiots.

He’s getting away with things that Obama never would have been able to get away with. Bump stock bans, anti-semitism hate crime legislation, and now Red Flag anti gun legislation.

Trump was picked by the deep state. The Russia hoax and all that bullshit is exactly that, bullshit, to convince you idiots that he really is a ‘outsider’.

He’s not an outsider. He’s the god damn swamp and he HATES you.

Trump is the anti christ.

Attached: 366CC3A9-0DE3-4DD1-98A4-A411D7DC12C1.jpg (594x627, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8
nytimes.com/2018/12/18/us/politics/trump-bump-stocks-ban.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is Netanyahu so scared?

Attached: Israel doomed.jpg (400x400, 120K)

What's funny is that if any of this shit were true, you wouldn't need to be spamming slide threads like this 24/7 like you have been since the weekend. You're all going to die, and this is your flailing attempt to avoid the blade.

Attached: 1545364110984.jpg (510x680, 56K)

>He’s getting away with things that Obama never would have been able to get away with.
>bumpstock bans
Started under obama
>Anti-semitism hate crime legislation
Under obama
>red flag anti gun
Can you even define that, without using wikipedia?
Although I do agree he fucked up. Im not voting this upcoming election. Anyone who votes is unironically autistic. There will be no good choices, so the only way to win is not to play

Hes coming out against "violent" vidya without realizing that people who play vidya are the reason he got fucking elected. His daughter is asking for statewide fed backed gungrabs (which actually isnt happening), but the fact she asked for it, is a fucking problem, and not to mention he bent the knee to the kikes. I'll agree with you there.
But saying hes getting away with shit obama never could have gotten away with is disingenuous. Also, go back to plebbit. Your (((spacing))) is giving you away, nigger.

>stop sliding threads
>sliding
Fedposting detected. Opinion discarded.

>But saying hes getting away with shit obama never could have gotten away with is disingenuous

The amount of immigrants under trump surpasses that of obama but the news only mentions the ones getting held at ice facilities due to criminal records.

Actually the Republicans and Trump supporting red flag laws is the Drudge Headline right now.
Expect a lot of angry americans to try to rile up fury.
For the accelerationists this is as good as it gets. The right wing is about to implode like the left did after the election

there is no deep state, the entirety of the government is the enemy

If Trump was really anti-establishment, they would've given him the Ron Paul treatment. He's said nothing about the Federal Reserve, wants to manipulate our currency to "combat china" despite the private Fed Reserve Corporation already manipulating it.

Attached: b69a79d3d3813135eb7321d4bf71079cef1ad40dbc96275e9b835ebdf23442fd.png (1308x1353, 919K)

>b-but he can't be bought
>he's a billionaire!
is he? no actual tax returns as of now
>king of debt

Attached: 1562602293943.jpg (937x623, 168K)

>He's said nothing about the Federal Reserve
ARE YOU RETARDED?

>Drudge Headline
>linking an MSN.com article
I'm sure that has a lot to do with reality.

Attached: 1540023598693.jpg (950x962, 80K)

This is the kind of post that JIDF makes to trick anti Zionists into believing that Trump is the anti Jewish candidate. It's shocking that the long nose trickery had so much success here for so long, but the game is up.

orange man bad

Attached: allfields.jpg (600x600, 25K)

>what is sage
>glowing

Calling someone a retard is not a defense for Trump's policy on the fed. It's more or less evidence that there is no actual defense and you have to subject to attacks for lack of anything else.

>He's said nothing about the Federal Reserve
Lying kikes won't stop lying.

Attached: trumpfed.jpg (1022x703, 195K)

It's not about chosing the best candidate. It's about picking the lesser of two evils. I'd rather have this guy than a commie

go to bed rabbi

Attached: jeww.jpg (380x479, 45K)

he also covered up 9/11 in one of his speeches, goy :^)

Attached: 1473596753109.gif (320x240, 593K)

Trump is a TRAITOR.

hmmm, good point.

Attached: 1565126476360.jpg (454x520, 48K)

alright glownigger, calm down, im just calling it like I see it. if it offended you, ask yourself why.

>he HATES you.
not if you're a spic

If by this point you don't realize trump is a jew puppet working for israel, you're hopeless.

> op makes good argument
> be you
> “orange man bad”
Fuck off

this

fuck I hate low IQ retards like you. Trump's not trying to let more in, it's just there is a metric shit ton more now because Venezuela officially crashed. And if you think Venezuela would have crashed under Hilary your retarded. Hilary would have sent cash to Maduro to keep Venezuela afloat, but since she lost their economy crashed. Democrats knew this would happen. That's exactly why they are so anti border. Fuckkkkk this place is on normie level now

Are you trying to imply that people actually believe the Russia bullshit? Everyone here thinks he's selected by the Deep State to enact revenege for 9/11 because of his personal ties to those involved and his priviledged access to people involved at the time as well.

Nobody, least of all you idiots on the left, actually believes Putin and the Spesnaz are behind putting Trump into power and that's wy they think he's an "outsider." The whole reason Trump was selected for this is because he was close to so many of the insiders that got killed that day by the deep state.

There are positive memebers of the deep state too. And you're seeing the fruits of their labors right now. Good luck coming to terms with the fact that you've been guzzling down literal propoganda from libshits trying to eenact a coup for the last few years.

Trump is a Freemason and a Zionist. Completely on the side of the Jews and new world order. He always was and always will be. You don’t get to be as popular and successful in entertainment and politics unless you are allowed to be. He’s put up a good show for the retards that think anything that goes on in our world is actually legitimate and not all one big coordinated show, that’s what is concerning.
I gaurentee by the end of trumps presidency we will be on the brink of world war 3 and the finalization of the kikes plans

You leftist can laugh all you want, Trump is just the first salvo in this ideological war.

Sure Trump is all talk and our agenda didn't get rammed through like liberal agendas do. But no one said this was going to be easy.

We are fighting the media and academic establishment and we are slowly but surely getting momentum despite all the institutional opposition.

We will have the last laugh.

When is he going to start declaring wars?

Is that why the satanic controlled politicians and Hollywood have been chimping hard against him for 6 years.

I see Kushner shill is here

So good at speculation, yet so bad at predictions.

Trump was involved in 9/11

Fag

Attached: 8C8EF5CB-C203-47F3-866D-3B9CE77C3C76.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

no shit

voting is a pacification and division tool to keep people powerless against those in power.

Redpilled af

this.

Attached: IHADABITOFASTROKE.jpg (491x920, 170K)

Exactly.

He tricked all those dumb Americans and he is laughing his ass off about it.

sauce???

Attached: original_162609842.gif (373x324, 2.81M)

Very subversive 'user', good job

Spotted one smart American at least.

He didnt even mention russia. The shit OP is implying has nothing to do with russia. We all know the trump x russia bullshit was just a ploy.

OP is talking about the traitorous shit that trump has ACTUALLY done.
Like, for instance, turn his back on fucking gamers, the same demographic that helped his fucking rise to power in the first place. With headlines like "trump vows to take on violent video games" as well as his cabinet taking measures to "address" "violence" in vidya - you'd think you retards would realize hes betraying the people who supported him the most.

Is it going to take trump sucking kike dicks for you faggots to realize what is happening? I voted trump. I trusted him, and hes literally betrayed us. I still hate liberals, niggers, and degenerates, but holy christ this shit should be fucking obvious by now

NONE of this has anything to do with russia. None of it.

yep.

youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

as soon as you stop using memeflags, get up off your couch, put down the dude wee ayylmao, and do a fucking triple half gainer off a bridge you fucking boomer.
Remember cuck, if you kill yourself, you win. - Trudeau' 2017

It's very easy to see what is happening when you observe America from the outside and have an objective perspective. Trump, much like Obama is a means to placate a certain demographic, that is potentially dangerous to the establishment. The two groups that have been effectively not only appeased but convinced to work against their own interest are the anti-war left and the fringe right. Neither were ever substantial in numbers, but always had loud voices and were therefore dangerous. Interestingly enough this happened at a cost of a surface level polarization of the American society.

Remember the Bush years? Millions of people were fed up with the neocons and actually wanted "change". This is when the left was actually vocal. They wanted the US to stop the constant wars and abuse to civil rights. Enter Obama - a man from nowhere who promises said change. As soon as he steps into office, he turns up the neocon policies times ten, mass surveillance, drone assassinations and he even bombs the fucking moon (remember that?). Due to the polarized political climate and at the danger of loosing face the anti-war left decides to stand by Obama and effectively does a 180 degree turn. Liberals are now pro war - they don't protest aforementioned issues any longer.

Trump is an instrument for doing the same to the anti-war, populist right. This demographic will not abandon Trump, because after all the public and media circus he caused, that would be embarrassing. So now, gun control can be initiated. If Obama did that, there would be an insurrection, but the right is not going to go against Trump. Same goes for other fears of the right. Remember when Alex Jones used to ramble about liberals instituting martial law? And remember when the whole Q hoax started, the Alex Jones fans started actually CALLING for martial law and hoping for it to happen? The American public is being played.

Attached: S2BGCg0.jpg (499x500, 70K)

If any of you vote in the upcoming election, you're part of the problem. There are NO good candidates, period.
Its going to take literal fucking footage of trump sucking a kike dick for you faggots to realize what's happening. He LITERALLY prayed to the whaling wall in isreal.

Most of us were willing to look past that enormous fucking red flag because he was promising to fix the economy, which is about the only thing hes done, no wall, is now threatening to tackle the "violent vidya" problem, his daughter is rallying for a federal backed state wide gun grab, but now he's backtracking on shit he promised us, and is forsaking his meme beginnings.
We just need a race war already.
I said this yesterday but, we're essentially in an airplane that's crashing slowly, but I want to at least be able to steer the plane and crash where I WANT to crash.

So he spent the first 2 and bit years of his presidency being accused of being a traitor , work with Russia to fix the result of the election and now suddenly he is a member of the deep state just like that, no longer than a few weeks ago he was a russion asset. Fuck me Trump doesnt hang around does he. Thats for letting me kmow this Info OP , i shall stop calling him a Russian spy and from now on call him deep state. .
Btw you are an absolute cunt of the highest order ,

Attached: 1565128731532.jpg (720x777, 52K)

OY YEY!

What has he done, you fucking kike

>Trump is the anti christ.

Attached: 1495213636629.jpg (576x472, 52K)

Honestly, you're right about a lot of that. Except one thing, liberals are not pro war. They never have been. Only vocal minorities and self proclaimed "pundits, writers & journalist" blue twitter checkmarks who're shabbos goys reeeeee about wanting war. The rest of those cucked faggot degenerates are mostly anti war.

You're right about pretty much everything else though.

Oh right thnks for the info, it s not like ive not had practice sifting through posts that apparently listed all Trumps crimes, i can now continue on my merry way and sift through his deep state crimes hes committed instead. What a bonus, i had horrible feeling i was going to be very bored until the election, you saved the day.
Oh dear i dont know if i should let this guy know he is desperate cunt or keep quiet and let him carry on with being a cunt.

kek, would you have me, sexually, if I unironically said let him carry on?

>>bumpstock bans
>Started under obama
obama didnt get it passed, trump did

>Anti-semitism hate crime legislation
>Under obama
same

>>red flag anti gun
>Can you even define that, without using wikipedia?
fuck off you lying kike shill

Its the internet user , the options available to you are many

Wasnt the bumpstock ban because of vegas ?

Wait are you serious? I thought that shit happened under obama and was simply carried on by trump? Do you have an actual reputable source dude....im not calling you out or trying to be rude, i just want to really know so I can add it to the list of ways hes FUCKED us

and no, im def not a kike, and im not from infinitechan, so im not a shill or a fedposter, I just want answers.

He alreaddy banned bump stocks. evil fuck.

yup the biggest piece of antigun legislation.

>He’s put up a good show for the retards that think anything that goes on in our world is actually legitimate and not all one big coordinated show

This is what trump detractors and trump fans (the normie ones) don't understand

Didnt really have a huge effect on anything if i remember correctly

Fucking hell offers me sex then fuckiing ignores me,, the absolute state of some posters

>im def not a kike

that's what a kike would say, or at least what a goy zionist would say

Attached: goy-meme-6.png (800x764, 219K)

Im not even sure how to reply to that. Im not a kike and I honestly dont give a fuck about your dumb nigger memes. I just want real proof instead of some retard shotposting with a
>1 post by this ID
and then leaving immediately due to being scared of a confrontation

What answers are you looking for ?

>Canadian claims the President is part of the state.
Eat some meat man, you are losing it.

Trump brought in the bumpstock ban as a result of Paddock shooting up a countrynand wetsern concert . And we still dont know his motive to this day

Sloppy job mossad

see
and and and Its all a bit too much to take in, so, just forget it for now. I'll do my own research. Thanks for the offer tho user.

wait for real? wtf?

lol you didnt reply with anything I could be ironic about.

Actually, that speaks volumes about me, being unable to have a fucking conversation without being an overly ironic nigbrain. I need to stay off twitter, christ.

I read some of your posts. You seem based. But that quote: "im def not a kike" seemed hilarious. You want a racial war. That is what the jew wants. Who benefits from racial warfare? the Kike, then blacks and immigrants. You will be the losers, not because you don't have the weapons, but because the ZOG is willing to defeat you.

I read some of your posts. You seem based. But that quote: "im def not a kike" seemed hilarious. You want a racial war. That is what the jew wants. Who benefits from racial warfare? the Kike, then blacks and immigrants. You will be the losers, not because you don't have the weapons, but because the ZOG is willing to defeat you.

I went to politifact and factcheck.org, and it says we're all wrong about the bumpstock ban. I need a legit source for the love of god.

I mean, you're not wrong, but im at my wits end. At least if we accelerate, we can fucking start over without degenerates and niggeradry.

What the fuck are we supposed to do, dude.

We really are on a fucking plane out of fuel. Its time to decide, you niggers. Decide. Where do we crash?

Meh, you are gonna make me do some digging now, fooka

imagine thinking this ISN'T all a circus show

nytimes.com/2018/12/18/us/politics/trump-bump-stocks-ban.html

Agreed and its a sad pill to swallow.. who’s a better choice tho

hOLY shit. Desperation.

Attached: fp_44.jpg (640x266, 44K)

Most people dont ever actually have conversations on here.

Jow Forums is a mix of 1 ID posters who shitpost and then leave quickly because they're scared of confrontation, shitposters who get daily life advice from faggots like baked alaska and vaush, and retards who just repeat the same dumb shit over and over.
The memes are fucking fine and shit but when it all starts crumbling down you niggers will never drop the facade of being shitposters and discuss real shit.
I have multiple LEGAL handguns. I play vidya, I voted trump, and I want free speech and some of these Jow Forums retards refuse to admit that trump is a kike shill and sucks the zog cock.
Honestly I have no hope for the future. When boomer social security runs out / boomers start dying and millennials are left to die on the streets, homeless, because they're leeching off their parents and have no fucking social skills / ability to file paperwork, we'll see some REAL shit.

Attached: 1493914203456.png (470x316, 32K)

Trump was indeed picked, since the advent of the electronic voting machine, we've seen results of elections that violate the central limit theorem. A typical representation of this looks like image posted. This has been an ongoing issue with election integrity in our country, not only is it pretty much widely known that Hillary cheated Bernie..via electronic voting machines. These very same statistical anomalies worked in Trump's FAVOR in certain counties during the election of 2016.
There is a very, very strong possibility that Trump was indeed selected.

Attached: Hillary-Fraud-One-in-77-Billion.png (527x327, 21K)

>memeflag
Post the in-store-prices, faggot.

Attached: 1563706741117.jpg (800x680, 510K)

Stay patient, Grandsolar Minimium Eddy is not too far away. As long as you can grow your own food , have a reliable fresh water super, have protection to cover your crops when you will hail storms you wont believe can actually happen, and weapon and plenty of ammo the protect it all. If you dont have any of that you need to shifting

>always a Canadian flag retard with the gayest posts
Why must it be this way?

Attached: 1462252881931.jpg (800x522, 77K)

I'm trying to fucking face reality. Theres nothing left any of us can do.

Also; To the faggots who're making threads typing "oy vey, the shabbos goys and the zionists want you to lose hope!, dont fall for their tricks! They want the white man to lose hope!"
nigger, white people are suiciding daily because we have no hope left. What kinda shitpost can you concoct that will sooth the suffering of their grieving families?

Im trying to figure out REAL, IMMEDIATE things we can do that will impact us, now, AND in the fucking future, that will lead the white man down the path of righteousness. Making white babies isnt fucking enough anymore.

>be trump
>get picture leaked of you cross dressing with your homosexual lover roy cohn
>suddenly, false flag shootings and gun control

if you can't tell this traitorous piece of shit is completely cucked by the mossad you're hopeless

Attached: roycohnlovesblondeboysindrag.png (927x756, 801K)

tyvm

>>bumpstock bans
>Started under obama
Nope
>>Anti-semitism hate crime legislation
>Under obama
Nope
>>red flag anti gun
Can you even define that
"a gun violence (gun grabbing) prevention law that permits police or family members (or strangers) to petition a state court to order the temporary (permanent) removal of firearms from a person who may present a danger to others or themselves (or who they don't like).
"It was all Obama"
Nope.

I suppose that the epic of accelerationism is better to the pleasure of the agony we are experiencing, in some sense. I think I should gather more resources, be more fit and prepared and then know when the time has come to drop the bullets.

>Leaf thread
>HATE DRUMPFT you godamn idiots!
>..blah blah blah Nancy feels posting blah blah
>1 post by this ID

It's all so tiresome

>have a reliable fresh water super, have protection to cover your crops when you will hail storms you wont believe can actually happen, and weapon and plenty of ammo the protect it all.

I LITERALLY have all of that, and I still have no fucking hope for the future. Honestly it might just be me. Ive never been depressive by nature, ever, but holy fuck im losing hope REAL quick.

SC set for a decade
Fed Judgeships set for far longer
The economy booming

I literally do not care.

Read the rest of the thread you sped.