Automation

>Takes your job

Attached: 1554846180173.webm (720x404, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3BlYq3jO6xw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is actually twice as productive as all the damned niggers, coming here

it didnt steal anything so its better than niggers

At least it doesn't smell like literal shit.

Give it five years and it sure will you dumb fuck.

What if my job is to design robots? Checkmate, Skynet.

This but unironically. You faggots laugh at the poor robot now but in 10-15 it's gonna be bolts deep in stacy getting that terminator dick wet and you incels will still be here

That's a Bostonbot, right? They never fail in making their bots work VERY well in the end.

It's only a matter of time and, when it's effective there will be a culling to ensure control...

Attached: Z3Boepr.jpg (555x970, 152K)

Give it time. Whether you like it or not, it is only a matter of time till they are perfected. Increase in wages is going to ensure it

>takes some 16 year old low IQ retard's job
Oh no.

These are the bots that steal jobs.

Attached: 6e3262b1f4894ace84883cd0a349ad26.jpg (626x430, 147K)

And then what will you do with the 16 year old low iq retard? With any low iq retard for that matter. Low skill jobs are the only way they can contribute to society. When they're gone, what then?
>euthanize them lol
Grow up kid

Deport him to Canada.

The way to automate a food court is just have computers to order on, and your food comes out in a locker, you scan your receipt and the locker opens with your order. And then hire one person who all he does is wipe tables. Plus sweep. I would have auto sweeper except people will jam it. At night the place is auto hosed down.

At least my Amazon packages won't be delayed! webm related

Attached: Amazon_Prime_Delayed.webm (640x352, 1.91M)

THIS FUCKING METAL NIGGER STOLE MY JOB

Attached: 1554583154483.gif (404x347, 1003K)

Lol fucking meatbags are so uncoordinated.

Are biocucks going to an hero en masse when their semen receptacles beg for the BRC?

Where's this from?
Holy shit.

This drunk robot still does the job better than the retards who hold positions like these.

better than half the employees where i work.
at least he showed up.

Whats wrong with being here?

>computers to order on, and your food comes out in a locker
So, an automat, but with the unnecessary complication of modern computers?

Attached: Automat,_977_Eighth_Avenue,_Manhattan_(NYPL_b13668355-482752).jpg (1280x1000, 243K)

In ur mom's asshole

There is no good answer to this. It really is the great conservative dilemma of our time. 10% of the population isn't intelligent enough to follow written instructions. How do you tell those people to just preservere and make something of themselves? They're too stupid...

In a perfect world automation would just mean mid/high tier people wouldn't need retards anyone to do shit work. Sadly instead retards are given full Jewish support and the rest of us go childless.

nice

I agree completely user, that's why I unironically think it should be illegal to automate certain jobs.

What job is it going to steal from /pol users? Not having sex and shooting up schools?

I'M LITERALLY SEETHING RN

Attached: maccieswojak.png (631x595, 190K)

t.

Attached: I am not a robot - Aigis.jpg (300x417, 36K)

That's where President Yang comes it.

Attached: 1553548212674.jpg (819x1024, 94K)

looooool who has the banana peel one?
here it is!!! hahahahaha
youtube.com/watch?v=3BlYq3jO6xw

>replaces your horse

Attached: 1900-electric-vintage-car_100425423_l.jpg (800x646, 274K)

I am glad I am 55 and retired. Any automation that occurs will just help me at this point by keeping wages and prices low. Feels good to have escaped the rat race just at the right time.

still fucking laughing my ass off over here hahahaha

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 30K)

Shooting up schools

not true, were still gonna need illegals to work on the robots!

ckd

Attached: ee3c16658a352467a8e727d300fe314f.jpg (625x415, 26K)

You deserve a very big (you)

Maybe should visit retirement homes.

See how it perfectly collapses on itself? And how does that other one collapse MINUTES after not even being touched?
I call bullshit on this terror attack it was clearly a controlled demolition forklifts can't bend steel beams.
I bet (((someone))) just recently insured all that...