BREAKING NEWS: DEMOCRATS ARE INSANE. DO SOMETHIING BARR!

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1158849348169588736

Attached: file.png (956x442, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Demand =/= summoned. Wake me up when they use their subpoena power.

Finally. That toxic garbage is not who we are.

all democrats do is put on a show and try to larp that they have anything to do with me to steal my IP and clout to psyop and con people

>going after infchan where Q posts
>not saying a word about Jow Forums where Q doesn't post
almonds activated

Attached: 1559350401407.gif (300x200, 2.74M)

HERE WE GOOOOOO

Fuck Jim Watkins that guy's a faggot.

Sloppy job mossad

He should go and present all the anti trump murderous tweets and posts on twitter and facebook

He lives in the Philippines.

>democrat politicians publicly discussing the 'problems' of the first amendment

Let them do it and lose the last remnants of the centre.

Attached: file.png (1516x1478, 1.55M)

THESE KIKES ARE ACTUALLY TRYING TO SEED THE IDEA THAT THERE IS A DEBATE ABOUT FREE SPEECH.

Holy fuck.

Attached: file.png (1268x572, 99K)

No, he is a faggot, unrelated to infinitychan. He stole 2ch from gookmoot and splintered the userbase in the process.

Show your cap hiro

>land of the free

america is literally destroying the world with this clow world shit

Attached: 1564756499766.png (760x1024, 140K)

sloppy job mossad

Attached: file.png (1292x1668, 1.69M)

This has been predicted for a while, but it's still surprising how quickly it's started to enter mainstream discussion.

>we
Fuck off

Lmao is this oc?

>Before building websites, Watkins was in the US Army for nearly 20 years.

GLOW
L
O
W

Attached: images.jpg (308x164, 11K)

"God says, If he makes me King I have to Eliminate the Vile People"
Terry Davis

youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
Recent show about infintychan

Somthing major brewing,,, remember this guy ---pic related

Attached: 1564920385143.png (460x534, 470K)

It's blatantly obvious

You don't know what this word means stop using it

Shut the fuck up I hope you get nuked

fuck kpop btw

Link? I've been compiling list of these people and I suggest everyone else do the same. For science, of course.

fucking pig dogs

>Link? I've been compiling list of these people and I suggest everyone else do the same. For science, of course.
Man you agent provocateur shills are getting really desperate. You understand all paid shills are going to be indicted and sent to prison right?

They only hate Pro White content that advocates for fixing the problem rather than submitting to the problem. These same Democrats are in need of violent town halls where they end up on meat hooks and dragged through the streets of their home towns.

>They only hate Pro White content that advocates for fixing the problem rather than submitting to the problem. These same Democrats are in need of violent town halls where they end up on meat hooks and dragged through the streets of their home towns.
No. They hate the truth that exposes elites. Have fun dying after Bibi loses the election and you go to war kike.

What a crybaby.

Easy, the First Amendment that members of congress are sworn to uphold. Just like the Second Amendment.

Who else wants to outlaw free speech? Antifa.
El Paso shooting is an Antifa false flag.

>antifa
Hey Mossad. Bibi loses the election and then you die.

Boomers vs. the Internet.

>agent provocateur shills
When somebody let's it be known they are monitoring sites I post on I take note and start monitoring their post in kind. That is all.

Attached: 0.jpeg.jpg (193x193, 9K)

Not a good idea.

Attached: 8chan Gadsden.jpg (890x500, 43K)

Have aids

I've been thinking this since Christchurch. Infchan has obviously been the main target for a while.

Oh shucks, thanks for pointing out why the Alphabet is going along with the Antifa false flag.

Attached: barak.png (607x758, 629K)

I hope he tells Rogers to eat his asshole. Fuck those kryptokikes.

>Barak recalls having visited Epstein at two of his Manhattan residences and said he did visit Epstein’s private Caribbean island “once, for several hours—and years after the publications about sex parties or orgies there.”

how long until Sam Hyde is made to appear before Congress?

Attached: 1475967653776s.jpg (226x249, 6K)

That taig is irrelevant.

>Buried in the article was a picture of Barak captioned “an unidentified man… with his own security detail at Jeffrey Epstein's New York Mansion.”

>Israelis who saw the item laughed at the former prime minister, almost invisible in a large puffy coat and an oversized Russian-style fur hat.

>“It is me in the picture,” he acknowledges. “It was so cold the Middle Easterner had to put on a hat. I was there, for lunch or chat, nothing else. So what?”

Attached: barak.jpg (304x417, 27K)

>filename
>"is this oc?"

Attached: genos.jpg (317x356, 24K)

I wish he would voluntarily testify before Congress and just say "blow me, faggots" before citing his 5th amendment right to not answer anything else.

Attached: 294cc60c6a3cfba617795fa1a833b89448551550a93ac9.jpg (235x290, 30K)

Moot was recused as a witness to multiple sperg-fits that hurt people. Jow Forums is still here. Big nothing burger.

Wtf happened to cripplechan?

Checked and kek’d.

Attached: 9BD4ACD1-C6BC-4B75-8CE9-94D36622C65F.jpg (238x320, 30K)

Yeah the media is having one sided debate that free speech bad
These people would happily have every single person who questions their authority killed in a heartbeat and they would have no remorse
Just wait until the left ramps up their attacks again with full support of the MSM

Lol what’s their plan

its in tor now. untouchebel and 100% unregulated.

Come on Jim, we know you know the manifesto poster's IP through CloudFlare. Tell us where it was sent from.

Get fucked, mutts. You made your bed, now lie in it.

Attached: 1564941093705.png (1570x859, 1.15M)

Barr tabs paid
Now its back to the House

Fuck you rice nigger. I was weary of the pig farmer but I now have a bit of respect for him for standing up to the kikes. Enjoy get blacked gook.

Eat shit slavnigger

Now I'm positive you're a faggot.

Trigger the boomers

Attached: 3CF4DCF2-5ED6-4CDB-B627-08E008F20553.png (1000x1000, 261K)

Jow Forums X actually has a setting that'll change any filename to a random Jow Forums-esque filename, actually.

what? this is amazing! a chan owner on national TV.

Attached: the frog.jpg (4475x4486, 1.98M)

This

oh dear god, they gona make us targets

Attached: 1550871413617.png (700x700, 825K)

They're such scum. They've got foot on gas now.

Newfag.

Attached: chris-poole-4-chan-e1457381324187.jpg (1600x1000, 97K)

>rice nigger

Attached: doggo.jpg (690x460, 162K)

So who the fuck is Jim Watkins and how / when does he own infinity chan ?

Fucking Kike-in-Chief is allowing this shit to go on without any pushback. He's actually encouraging it.

Attached: White Like Me.png (725x277, 106K)

Who's this semen demon?

DELET THIS GOY WAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING OY VEY

Attached: 62335e266ffeee8d17720d2107ad1fccac2c596324873d8bd232ec943a5f4843.png (542x666, 244K)

Fuck off Kushner shill

Cynthia Padera. She's the senior advisor for Media Matters and the one in charge of their new software that scrapes Jow Forums for keywords they can use in clickbait articles which Alex Kaplan (pic related) writes up. They've been cranking out hit pieces almost daily for awhile now.

If you don't know whom you're enemies are you don't stand a chance against them.

Attached: hp8kzx3N_400x400.png (400x400, 314K)

Jow Forums's Jow Forums has more JIDF bots than humans at this point so why bother identifying

BIBI is working overtime to make sure Barak is associated with Pedo Epstein and keeps glossing over anything that implicates HIM (in setting Barak up and being Epstein's puppetmaster of blackmail)

WTF Jow Forums froze for the second time in 12 hrs

for 4 minutes

Holy shit a basedkike.

this but no meme flag no bait and im genuinely stating this from my heart and soul

Based Hiro

oh no you don't autovocabulary I said HOLY SHIT AN ONIONKIKE

ait, wut?

Cancer.

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Hiroshimoot post best post.

>we
God damnit, you fucking memeflags. Fuck off already.

kys

That's fucking beautiful OC Sven.

So if the next shooter posts his manifesto on twitter, twitter will get shut down?

OH BOY I SURE HOPE THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN, IN MINECRAFT. *wink*

Dilate.

Jesus boomer. Websites are owned by people, they don't just magically appear.

you're the same schitzo from this thread where your MO is to post something and then call everyone "mossad" over and over like a fucking retard. There are no mossad here, there are no mossad under your bed, there are no mossad in your closet. Your mailman isn't mossad, your pizza delivery driver isn't mossad. Talk to a psychiatrist and see if you can get medicated. You've spent like 10 hours on this board today shitting it up and accomplishing nothing of value.

Can you source an example of this toxic garbage you mention?

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. He's been shitting up the board the last few days, and his style is easily identified.

Why can't they just accept that Jow Forums is board of peace?

cripplechan owned the website last i checked, and the last time i checked everyone pitched in to send him to sweden or some shit to get laid.

Sorry for this spamming (You)s, but have people forget already about this?
>The FBI said another factor driving the intensity of this threat is “the uncovering of real conspiracies or cover-ups involving illegal, harmful, or unconstitutional activities by government officials or leading political figures.” The FBI does not specify which political leaders or which cover-ups it was referring to.

They literally said this and also mentioned QAnon right at the same time they said this. Infinitychan has been targeted for a while. Not saying that Q is legit, but the FBI is scared as fuck.

Attached: 8chtargeted.png (1173x3653, 1.38M)

ya at this point he comes across as nothing but a "disruptor" type, doesn't even seem like he's trolling for personal enjoyment since he's committing way too many hours, over too many days and repeating the same style and behavior. Might even be a bot honestly given the replies are fairly repetitive ("mossad" at least 50% of the time). That or he is literally mentally unwell, which wouldn't necessarily be a stretch either.

Attached: jidf2.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

I hope he points out how many kids in the Middle East are killed by drone strikes and how many blacks shoot each other up in inner cities and I hope he also talks about how congress essentially allows 10s of million of illegals to come into the us unfettered over the last 30 to 40 years and claiming to be working on it but doing absolutely nothing.

Not your personal army faggot. Kys