2019 means it's normal behavior for girls (also an aspiring model and writer...

2019 means it's normal behavior for girls (also an aspiring model and writer, check out her website in the bio) to use their previous relationships with mass murderers to gain social media fame and validation.

medium.com/@_adeliajohnson_/my-ex-boyfriend-was-the-dayton-shooter-2b7f2d792b68

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-161523.jpg (1440x1311, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
youtube.com/watch?v=8oWAb5NVALw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sloppy job FSB

Attached: B1D4AF17-40D7-499E-B5B8-699CA372B26B.jpg (400x400, 35K)

or you could just throw a stone like a baseball if you aren't a manlet who can't play sportball

shes a faggot no less lol. i was thinking the same when i seen her "story". the shooter also told her he wanted to hurt a lot of people before. she did nothing and sacked it up to he is just having a mental episode.

Can't imagine why

what an attention whore, she will somehow victimize herself and start e-begging about it.

He wasn't incel then. Did he have a vendetta against his sister?

"God says, If he makes me King I have to Eliminate the Vile People"
Terry Davis
youtu.be/jfXruyOnkCo
Recent show about infintychan

Attached: IMG_20190806_122122.jpg (490x553, 27K)

>check out her website
No

OH LAWD WHITE BOY WAS KEKED

Attached: IMG_4341.jpg (1242x695, 160K)

>My ex boyfriend was the Dayton shooter lol
>Link to my patreon in bio thx bbs xd
Women were a mistake

>there are anons in this very thread who respect women

how did mclovin score a cute girl?

inb4: shes not cute which is false

OH NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So he was alive for 24 years and 2 months after getting cucked by some whore with a boyfriend he shoots a place up? Yeah I think she is partly to blame.

Oh boy. Peak interest right there.

If she was in a band her band name would be Roast The Wet Sprocket

HAHAHAHAHAH
>all parties knew
>once we were involved

What a fucking green haired bitch

Holy war against whores and whore enablers when?

Could you imagine tweeting that just for some attention?

WTF is wrong with women?

Antifa are cucks
more news at 11

Attached: honk_news.png (262x384, 125K)

>score

He was a cuck.

>be Jow Forums
>a place where users mock the dead
>post gore of people being torn to shreds for shit and giggles
See's this tweet is shocked and appalled.

Why'd he kill his sister instead of this bitch then?

>inb4 his sister dumped him too

Attached: 1520673315739.jpg (826x550, 89K)

His sister dumped him too.

This. What a fucking awful cunt.

Jajajaja m’lady hat and all. This had to be a joke

Attached: D15ED0E9-CCF8-4E69-884D-C8899F7C67D7.jpg (741x951, 165K)

That's a melee weapon not a projectile.

>if you need a respectful nod and shoulder to cry on.

>>rainbow flag
>>silver dye job
>> twitter account

Guys this guy was a trump supporter I swear.

Pre-emptive white knighting

It's the vanity that sickens people more than distasteful jokes. People get the same treatment here if they try to get personal fame or glory.

>instead of this bitch
Good question.

She's a strong independent woman who don't need no mass murdering ex boyfriend!

>kept relationship on the down-low
Sounds like she's making it up for attention and never knew the guy.

all of you fagflag Jow Forumstards ought to jump on the #metoo bandwagon and run with this - it'll be topkeks for this faggot to have had 78 boyfriends

Attached: image.jpg (500x356, 34K)

That's a pretty good plan. #daytonstrong

Someone look at me please!!! women

this explains everything

best part is they could fake it for the shooters that die during their op

>We went to Bar Louie at The Greene Town Center in Beavercreek, OH. To our surprise, there was a red light/green light party going on. (For those not hip to the youngins culture, it’s a party where people where glow bracelets: red for stop, yellow for it’s complicated, and green for single and ready to mingle.) He initiated me to my first gin and tonic, and having anxiety, I sucked that puppy down fast. Throughout the night, he mingled with strangers, charming them with his big smile, baby blues, and intellect. I had more fun than I had in a while being with someone so outgoing and electric. We ended up getting into a political debate with a Republican. Connor really knew his stuff and he was impressed when I knew mine. Looking back on that debate was one of my favorite memories.
Jesus Christ lmfao the absolute state of betas

>I was engaged to another man while dating Connor, and all parties involved knew about the situation.
>Everything was consensual, even if it was a bit of an adjustment.

Please nigger, tell me more......
Who believes any of this shit????!!!! For fucks sake!!!!!

Is this an MTV sitcom?

Attached: 62E2B3CE-CDF0-4C69-B62D-499EAE240C10.jpg (549x532, 26K)

You find every girl cute India....

Nailed it! Based motherfkr!

Attached: 67A13A9D-896C-4E8D-A745-9D064E06D36C.jpg (835x773, 333K)

>Connor and I kept our relationship on the down-low due to the polyamorous nature of it. I was engaged to another man while dating Connor, and all parties involved knew about the situation. Everything was consensual, even if it was a bit of an adjustment. Connor didn’t know that when I first asked him out for coffee, though.

She wasn't his boyfriend. He was just some guy she met for two dates and kissed once. They knew each other from class and she was thinking about cheating on her fiancee with him.

She also falsely claims that they bonded over having mental illnesses. The shooter was bipolar. She had undiagnosed depression and anxiety. It's like saying acne and leprosy are the same thing.

onions bf > Celebrity gf

>absolutroastie
color me shocked

Attached: 63F0245C-E71F-4678-A4DF-AC28856CB7EE.jpg (449x449, 24K)

>We ended up getting into a political debate with a Republican.

Sounds like a fucking great time!

Are these fuckwits aliens?

Attached: EE313DAC-8223-455F-B19E-0253E1AED94C.jpg (1024x575, 91K)

still reading it, but holy shit this young woman sure loves her status as "mentally ill"

Have sex

Attached: 1565055955756.jpg (839x789, 90K)

How about this.....

She is glowing worse than P Stroke!!!

Attached: D4022212-A9A9-4376-B785-9B9A2E773173.jpg (218x231, 5K)

Lol my anxiety

lightning bolt
lightning bolt
lightning bolt

Attached: Ytaegh.gif (320x240, 2.36M)

Hey man I don’t post a Patreon link every time i dump Chinese factory webms here.

>My ex-boyfriend was a mass murderer. My ex-boyfriend was a mass murderer. I still don’t know how to wrap my head around that. That man who was so sweet to me and told me he loved me was a mass murderer. I kissed a mass murderer.
a bloo boo hoo

He realized his sister was the only girl that truly could love him, but that he couldn't have relations with her?

>Some Bar
>We ended up getting into a political debate with a Republican
>Sounds like a woman wrote this retarded shit. Are women worthless?

Attached: 1560555903852.jpg (1200x630, 95K)

He turned her gay

This is user and for no self-exposure.

Entirely different things.

>going with ranged at this point in the game
Pussy

Attached: A0A9EC8A-1319-4731-BAB4-7E50E03A7F9A.jpg (259x194, 6K)

i seen two interviews of her today where she has the biggest smile on her face while talking about the situation and telling the news she has a mental illness.

What a cunt

Attached: AOCokkk.jpg (361x377, 22K)

she's getting her 15 minutes and dopamine hits user

>Connor and I met in our Social Psychology class at Sinclair College. We bonded over the laughable conspiracy theories that our professor tried to preach as we walked to similar parking spots in the college parking garage. We also were very open about our mental illnesses from the very beginning. He told me that he had bipolar disorder and possibly OCD; that didn’t scare me, some of the sweetest people I know have those conditions. I told him that I have depression, generalized anxiety, and ADD. We bonded over depression humor, something that only people who have been in the throes of it really ever understand and find humorous. Joking about personal mental illnesses is one of the biggest coping tools in the mental health toolbelt.

Attached: 1554486467514.jpg (250x237, 7K)

>By then end of the night, I was trashed from accidentally drinking too much from anxiety

Jesus fucking christ the absolute state of this roastie

Is he actually wearing a Fedora on his profile pic?

Wouldn't have missed using magic missile.

Attached: 1478628721547.png (747x625, 572K)

>anitfa
>political debate
>Connor really knew his stuff
Let's imagine what really happened.

Republican: I think....
Conner: You are a RACIST, BIGOT, CAPITALIST PIG!
Republican: can I speak...???
Connor: You Drumpf loving Russophile go back to rural ohio and fuck your sister! You don't deserve to speak REEEEEEEE
>girl muh hero! he really told that bigot.

In a real political debate a women's panties would dry up and shrivel up inside her like a fucking raisin.

Attached: toastboomer.jpg (334x334, 44K)

Quite an after leftism look

Attached: Ohio_Shooting_Gunman_68791.jpg-8e878_c0-82-4288-2582_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 37K)

>dude Im am so sad, like I ate a tub of ice cream and then cried myself to sleep
>omg me too, we are basically the same
does anyone not roll their eyes when someone says "im mentally ill" or "I have depression/anxiety/autism/adhd/OCD?
Literally just tell them your Astrology sign and MBTI type and you too could bond and fuck your own roastie.

Attached: boomercomp.jpg (675x601, 81K)

Holy fuck, my sides!!
HAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA
>Le Fedora tip

Have you seen or smelled their women? Poojeet is probably impressed that she knows how to use a toilet.

Attached: I_vant_to_open_bob.jpg (300x236, 16K)

What an attention seeking whore.

These women are all lying.

Something tells me they were never a GF. Just more social media famewhores leeching off the coat tails.

Dude I was thinking the same exact thing as I read this post.

Come at me
youtube.com/watch?v=8oWAb5NVALw

This is the fakest shit I've ever read.
Nobody types or talks like this.

And people still think he shot people randomly because he's a leftist.

I mean, since polyamory is the current leftist trend he should have loved this, right guys?

Surely it wasn't women and their society destroying bullshit. Instead he wanted to avenge the proletariat in the name of the working class!

>it'll be top keks
Get the fuck out

capitalism means it's normal behavior. the biggest sociopaths get ahead the most.

He was a lefty fag

>throw stone
>get one hit in but now weaponless
>attacker now at close range
>get beat to death because you're an idiot

WHAT A FUCKING WHORE

>Connor and I kept our relationship on the down-low due to the polyamorous nature of it. I was engaged to another man while dating Connor, and all parties involved knew about the situation. Everything was consensual, even if it was a bit of an adjustment. Connor didn’t know that when I first asked him out for coffee, though. He didn’t drink coffee, so we went out for drinks that night instead.

SHE WAS MARRIED BUT STILL FUCKED THIS GUY, WHO EVENTUALLY SHOT A BUNCH OF PEOPLE

THIS SLAG DESERVES TO BE THROWN DOWN FIVE FLIGHTS OF STAIRS

Wow what an awful cunt. If a girl ever so much as brings up an open relationship kick her to the curb immediately because she not only will cheat on you but is cheating on you and has been cheating on you.

All whores have a pimp and a John. All harridans a bully and a mule.

Unless you can play both roles all of the time she will want to stray.

Attached: th (9).jpg (474x723, 38K)

You're right tho. Clear sign of cheating. Kick her out.

what a weirdo slut. "polyamorous"

>M'LADY

>She cheated on her husband with him is some how relevant to him shooting people

I agree this shits getting out of hand but you are looking for shit that isn't there

If he isn't an incel does that mean "have sex" is not the solution to all societies ills...

>I wanted to wait until my fiance got back from a work trip, but then Connor started asking inappropriate questions. He texted me to ask how often my fiance and I had sex, to which I told him I wasn’t comfortable responding.

Oh good god

Is one of these hideous women his sister?

This girl is 100% BPD. Using a tragedy to promote yourself with obviously exaggerated stories about your relationship with the shooter and revealing how rotten you are right out of the gate with that "open relationship but he didn't know it" line... man, the absolute balls it takes to do that. The sad part is like a certain someone nobody who matters is going to call her out on her bullshit.

fucking famewhores
even though she cucked her 'ex-boyfriend' she's probably hotter than ever for him
fucking women

Guess he turned her dyke.

USE ARCHIVE.IS
STOP REWARDING MEDIUM FOR THIS BULLSHIT YOU NEWFAGS

Attached: 1542920886291.png (555x555, 272K)