Danish Tax Agency HQ in Copenhagen hit by huge explosion

Guess someone didn't feel like getting butt fucked by these cockroaches, kek.

bt.dk/krimi/kraftig-eksplosion-ved-skattestyrelsen-kaempe-politiaktion

Attached: eks.png (920x538, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyheder.tv2.dk/business/2019-08-06-danmark-kraever-en-milliard-fra-just-eat
ekstrabladet.dk/112/article4797215.ece
bt.dk/krimi/kaempe-brag-i-koebenhavn-21-aarige-clara-fangede-det-paa-video
cphpost.dk/news/massive-explosion-rocks-nordhavn-district.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Right, which one of you ancaps did this?

Also the video is fucking hilarious
>Eeeeeeeeee hvor er det bare hyggeligtttttttt BANG

Det var Lars Andersen, kek.

Sgu lidt fryd sådan som de har kneppet os i roeven i årevis.

Præcis. Ærgerligt, at den ikke var længere.

Oh shit, it's (hopefully) happening!

>all these happens happening withing a short amount of time
WW3 soon

what the fuck is going on danebros?

We don't know. But apparently, someone decided to blow up the Danish Tax Authorities' headquarters in Copenhagen, kek. Happened around an hour ago, so not that much info yet. Huge explosions aren't common here, and especially not directed at authorities.

Hahahaha, der er sku nogen der ikke fik penge tilbage

what are you goons waiting for? the fire rises!
you better get some guns before its too late

So when you say huge do you mean it isn't there anymore or the lobby gets new carpet?

danebros is there any sos.dem summercamps going on this week or is this just regular glowing "gas explosion"

Probably somewhere in between. Several people on twitter has described it as the loudest explosion they've ever heard, so guess it wasn't just a firecracker. The bomb squads are on the scene too. Probably TATP or some shit.

picture from eb.dk

Attached: desktop-20190806225316.jpg (910x910, 68K)

awww sheit

someone has been dropping hints about Denmark for a couple months now...

What do you mean by that?

Probably just one of them swedish hand grenades

translate plz. tak for daeg

Trump has been mentioning Denmark seemingly at random for the last couple months, haven't been able to piece together why though.

Translates to "eeee isn't it just so cozy??"

He's visiting in early September as well

nyheder.tv2.dk/business/2019-08-06-danmark-kraever-en-milliard-fra-just-eat

Doubt it's got something to do with America/Israel whatever. Most likely just some disgruntled person or persons wanting some revenge. A lot of people hate the tax authorities here - the tax rate tells you all you need to know.

Kek, læste den godt tidligere og tænkte på det, men tvivler sgu på, at det er dem.

>Guess someone didn't feel like getting butt fucked by these cockroaches, kek.
I don't think there are many who disagrees with the target.

Tyler Durdenson?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Good grief, another bombing.

Hahaha

fuck off with your ZOGnald shit Qlarper, this could become a serious happening real soon

The building design deserves the attack alone, in minecraft.

Timing

16 years ago on the day, Tax and Customs got bombed in Koben. Coincidence?
And what the fuck is with the posting errors all of a sudden?

Never heard about that. Got sauce?

others are exeriencing erros too?
thought it was just me
>all of a sudden
something happened or is currently happening

The happening of all happenings.

kek, thanks danebro

ekstrabladet.dk/112/article4797215.ece

Plejer man ikke at sige at SKAT er tyveri?

Man betaler da ikke mindre skatt om man sprenger fasaden til kontorene deres. Det blir bare mere å betale av sånnt.

Man betaler da slet ikke, du kan ikke tvinges.

also, ya got video?

A justified attack. Fuck thieves.

>du kan ikke tvinges
Jeg kan se at du aldri har provd å nekte.

bt.dk/krimi/kaempe-brag-i-koebenhavn-21-aarige-clara-fangede-det-paa-video

Det gor jeg lige nu.

Du får flykte lenger enn til Spania skal du få det til å fungere.

Interesting. Almost too convenient for there not to be a connection.

Er kun på ferie, opholder mig resten af tiden i Danmark.

>21-årige Clara
>snakker som et lille barn

Hvad skal der dog blive af verden..

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a connection, then again it's just as likely it's one of your new countrymen having a religious emergency.

Just a friendly reminder that taxation is theft. It was probably someone protecting their property.

Attached: g8a517nn0l201.jpg (309x397, 19K)

I guess someone finally had enough of that new ticker thing.

Attached: 51092.jpg (610x342, 47K)

*news

I don't see why a Muzzie would target them, rather than make a terror attack. Muslims like killing people. But of course can't write it off. Could be Mohammed from Mohammed's candystore who's tired of paying taxes.

But think about it.. There's only a 0.27% chance that this bombing, if it's unrelated to the other one in 2003, happens on the same fucking day of the year.

Kebab store owner getting hit with a massive fine after failing to hide profits and/or sell it for 1dk to his cousin?

... who said anything about that?
Did I say anything good or bad about Trump?
Man you are a real faggot.

Yeah, could be many things. Could also be some older Danish guy (the same who bombed in 2003), who felt vengeful again.

Exactly.

I hope so, Denmark seems really comfy and I hope it stays that way.

Don't talk out of turn, serf

Has there been any rumblings in the Norrebronx recently?

>dude trump has been dropping hints at denmark for weeks and this happend WOAH!!
yeah you totally werent Qfaggint this place up with your nonce sense

it doesnt matter who it is, this will change denmark, if someone can bomb it now they will do it again

beat it mutt

>wishing for WW3
what an absolute glow nigger.

>this will change denmark

Nothing changes anything, ever. thought we had established this after every single happening

>if you want to watch this you must let us sell your data to 300 companies
Post webm

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07-00-57-20.jpg (993x687, 165K)

There there get it all out, we know you're not legally allowed to badtalk the invaders in your country

No it's been recently quiet - Paludan even demonstrated at Blågårds Plads yesterday morning and no one showed up. Quiet days here

Attached: 1501161184437.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

It's going to take more than damaging the cladding on a building to change our countries. Practically nothing fucking changed after Breivik here, except he gave the cunts a victim card they keep playing to the fullest.

And he set off a fertilizer bomb so big he had to rent a van to fit in + shot 70 odd people at a youth camp.

>recently quiet
That's actually not a good sign at all, especially if they gave Paludan a wide berth.

>this will change denmark
Certainly. Like all the previous bombings did.

There was an explosion at the exact same building exactly 16 years ago - to the date.

Besides that, we've had several explosions happening the last 35 years. Two travel agencies got bombed to pieces in 1985 in Copenhagen for instance. Didn't change shit. As recent as this year, a car bomb went off in Copenhagen. We're not the US, it's not like we change our way of life just because some people decide to blow shit up.

We also had a crazy gang war in the 90s where rocker gangs blew each others houses up with fucking rocket launchers and shit. It's nothing new, but it just doesn't happen that often.

To sum it up: It won't change shit.

>tfw denmark has worse taxes than us >:3c

O shit, ANCAPs are rising up

hahaha

det var på tide for å være helt ærlig

Twahhhh

Attached: 60396799-0EA4-4CBE-81C9-41BA98C27BB3.jpg (2880x1620, 673K)

Det har de sgu godt af, i Minecraft. Fuck Skat

im not wishing for WW3, we are in the opening stages of it, civil unrest is happing all around the world in such a small amount of time with major countries its going to happen sooner rather than later

>Nothing changes anything, ever. thought we had established this after every single happening
thats only because people dont follow up, you cant just bomb 1 place and expect change you have to blow up multiple places within goverment to have any real effect

thats because brevik was a freemason and just shot a bunch of literally whos, oif he shot up a bunch of politicans it would be a different story

Be the change you want to see in the world otherwise your country is still doomed like the rest

Hvordan er ferien b

haha jeg arbejder lige ved siden af. Tror sgu nogen har fået nok af den danske skatte mafia.
Hvem af jer faggots skal mand takke?

Attached: 6925729.jpg (1240x839, 144K)

Now you're circumventing the subject. I just proved you wrong, and now you switch subject just to be right. Stop being a drama queen. Are you drunk?

Simon!

So are they saying it was the tax HQ then?
The news here just says "near tax offices."
cphpost.dk/news/massive-explosion-rocks-nordhavn-district.html

>literally whos
He shot youth party members of the largest political party in Norway. That's about as far from "literally whos" as you get when you're trying to make a political statement.
He also detonated a big ass fertilizer bomb parked right outside the government offices.

But yeah, "literally who" targets.

WE DO NOT CONDONE THIS HORRIBLE ACT OF VIOLENCE

THOSE EVIL WHITE CHRISTIAN CHILDREN AT WACO TEXAS DESERVED TO BE NAPALMED BY THE GOVERNMENT

Damaged the facade of the tax offices. So whatever went off was right outside it.

show your flag.

That would require organized action between groups of people, which we adl know is communism.

Don't you guys have the same shit as the british, CCC everywhere?

Or inside it

The Tax HQ seems to be the target though. It's taken by far the most damage.

>So are they saying it was the tax HQ then?
It was. It damaged the train station which is right next to it as well.
We don't.

>ANCAPS HAVE ENTERED THE GAME

>ugg nothing ever changes and it never will ugghhhh
can you be anymore of a niggerpill? nothing changes because you all expect people to change things for you, this man is the one the expect in the wreckage, the fire rises and all you do is try to extinguish it to keep your comfy life

yeah literally whos, he should have killed the actual politicans in power RIGHT NOW instead of their kids that wont be a threat untill another 30 years

Fucking daneniggers

>it doesnt matter who it is, this will change denmark, if someone can bomb it now they will do it again
no bong you dont know Danes.

Don't think Denmark is all that CCTV, we're not. An official government building will have for sure.
England is completely fucking nuts when it comes to surveillance.

I only saw that ugly steel/whatever metal cladding have any damage on pictures, so it's pretty much a given that was it outside. Inside would have damaged the structure as well.

Try not to glow so hard next thread, officer.

But what about a mass uprising of individuals, did you think of that?

This doesn't have shit to do with what's going on in the world at the moment, you dipshit. Some disgruntled guy just decided to blow up the Tax authorities' HQ, that's literally it. Why would we change our society because of this? What exactly do you expect Danes to do about this?

Get fucking real.

I live 200 meters away from this "happening" and nobody but a cops and some idiotic bystanders gives a shit.
Everyone just went "oh fuck taxes" and went to sleep. Nothing changes bong EVER

YES BASED DANE!

How big of an explosion we talking?

It aint a happening unless its the entire block