HAPPENING EL PASO SHOOTER FATHER GLOWS

The father of the El Paso Shooter is a jewish therapist (or maybe non jew that really loves giant stars of david) who was working for a psych hospital that was closed down because it was unsafe for patients.

The father claims to talk to Jesus, have abused drugs for over 40 years, and his focus is on childhood trauma. He also claims to be TRAINED by pedophile child abuser John of God who is part of the Epstein/NXIVM nexus through the clintons/rothschilds/naomi campbell and guess who else? MARINA ABRAMAVIC.

Attached: El paso - father John of God connect.png (640x623, 459K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7319821/El-Paso-Walmart-shooter-Patrick-Crusius-father-penned-book-life-drug-addiction.html
removeddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/cmkrux/connecting_the_dots_in_elpaso_shooters_father_has/
streamable.com/okzoe
pbs.twimg.com/media/EBFjXwTWkAc3494.jpg
dallasnews.com/news/investigations/2018/01/18/dmn-investigates-troubled-timberlawn-psychiatric-hospital-closing-before-state-can-shut
survivingtimberlawn.com/pats-story
umass.edu/newsoffice/article/expert-discuss-cia-mind-control-experiments
twitter.com/MisterAntiBully/status/1158001750181318659
nypost.com/2019/01/31/john-of-god-cult-leader-allegedly-ran-child-sex-slave-farm/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/221836914/#q221836914
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/cmkrux/connecting_the_dots_in_elpaso_shooters_father_has/
glassdoor.com/Reviews/Timberlawn-Mental-Health-System-Reviews-E121395.htm
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
msn.com/en-xl/latinamerica/top-stories/john-of-god-faith-healer-kept-teenagers-as-sex-slaves-and-sold-their-babies-for-up-to-£40000-before-shipping-them-from-brazil-to-europe/ar-BBT35BO
survivingtimberlawn.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing is organic.

Come on lets be real here. Where the fuck do you get a custom made shelf with a huge jew star built into it?

CHECKEM

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7319821/El-Paso-Walmart-shooter-Patrick-Crusius-father-penned-book-life-drug-addiction.html

removeddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/cmkrux/connecting_the_dots_in_elpaso_shooters_father_has/

streamable.com/okzoe

Attached: happening.gif (320x213, 602K)

Youtube channel scrubbed already.

CANT FIND THE HILLARY ONE but i hate the oprah one

Attached: 20130317-onc-john-god-4-300x205[1].jpg (300x205, 26K)

Pic related. The teacher of the El Paso shooters psychiatrist cultist father and Marina Abramavic, spirit cooker for the podestas.

Attached: John of God and Abramovic.jpg (1024x768, 102K)

He said he could cure people with new age bullshit, if he was both a pedo and a new age believer or he was just a pedo and used new age bullshit as a cover I dont know.

These kinds of people really do believe in that 'new' age shit.

Gotta make the NXIVM and Epstein connection more explicit, can't just lump them together based on the fact that they both did predatory things.

Also *how* is John the God connected to either of the above?

I'm not sure whether Oprah or Hillary is the bigger Satanist witch.

Stop anti semitism pick up a Bible then you will understand.

HOLY FUCK

pbs.twimg.com/media/EBFjXwTWkAc3494.jpg
>Proof shooters dad worked for Timberlawn

dallasnews.com/news/investigations/2018/01/18/dmn-investigates-troubled-timberlawn-psychiatric-hospital-closing-before-state-can-shut
>Timberlawn closed down because its unsafe for patients

survivingtimberlawn.com/pats-story
>patients made websites about torture and abuse they suffered

>staff Doctor at Timberlawn is an EXPERT in CIA MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS

Attached: CIAball.jpg (830x1020, 341K)

Eternal reminder

Attached: memri-tv-the-jews-are-behind-each-and-every-catastrophe-35897390.png (500x302, 69K)

Basically another Unabomber here, even if no one intended for him to do it.

twitter.com/MisterAntiBully/status/1158001750181318659

Nah hes part of the CIA mind control cult network and is either a programmed killer or programmed patsy. CIA has been programming people like that for 50+ years.

>Colin A. Ross, an expert on dissociation and trauma-related disorders, will speak on “CIA Mind Control Experiments by American Psychiatrists: Creation of Multiple Personality Disorder in the Manchurian Candidate Programs”

>An internationally known clinician, researcher, author and lecturer, he is the founder and president of the Colin A. Ross Institute for Psychological Trauma, which provides treatment for patients with dissociative identity disorder (multiple personality disorder) and related trauma disorders at Timberlawn Mental Health System of Dallas, Texas.

Attached: finders darkly.jpg (1728x2202, 1.5M)

I'd I'd have got away with it too if it weren't for you meddling goyim.

Attached: whodoneit.jpg (253x249, 48K)

Its not just Jews, its literally a satanic cult network, which may have originated among the jewish priesthood but its hard to say. Either way, most of them are Jewish but certainly not all

Attached: spirit cooking.jpg (1584x3364, 1.01M)

WHY IS THIS BEING SLID? This is a direct connection to the El Paso Shooter to a CIA MIND CONTROL PROGRAM AND CIA CONNECTED CULTS

Attached: Luciferian mind control patent.jpg (499x484, 32K)

Unabomber was part of MKULTRA, though, and many think that's why he snapped.

Childhood trauma? This is very kosher...

And trained by JOHN OF GOD

nypost.com/2019/01/31/john-of-god-cult-leader-allegedly-ran-child-sex-slave-farm/

Cultist who abused probably like 1,000 women and ran a child sex slave farm for the elites

Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump

Keep Bumping!!

Saturn/Moloch worship originates from Babylon and would go on to gain a lot of influence in Rome. America, specifically DC, is the third attempt at a World-Empire (Babylon, Rome, America). Hexagram and Saturn imagery is prevalent in the West, as is Greco-Roman architecture, again, especially in DC. This is all very deliberate.

And this thread here has a lot of info on his mother, who most likely is a glownigger. Shits fucked.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/221836914/#q221836914

This guys gets it

Neo-Roman Empire in full effect, and they want it global. Too bad Gause's law states you can't do it due to too many competing cultures.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/221836914/#q221836914
Fuck good find

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/cmkrux/connecting_the_dots_in_elpaso_shooters_father_has/

there is some research going on there with the father and his connections to Epstein/NIXIVM clintons through his mentor John of God

>Its not just Jews

Attached: elephant.jpg (822x562, 52K)

THE DUDES FATHER WORKED AT A CIA MIND CONTROL HOSPITAL

Sell your soul to a higher dimensional entity now goyim before it's too late to achieve your dreams.

Are you telling me the Clintons are Jewish? Keith Raniere? John of God? Oprah?

They ALL worship the horned god

Attached: rothram.jpg (640x737, 72K)

It's not. Anglo-Saxon and Scandinavian elites are just as bad and working together with ze Jews.

That is why it always inevitably fails. The ruling classes introduced and propagate Cultural-Marxism in an attempt to destroy cultures and races and unite everyone in mindless, godless, rootless consumerism.

Somebody told me there is a huge human trafficking and experimentation ring here in Monkeyland...

An exceptionally disproportionate amount of Jews are involved with these things, that much is true. What is difficult to determine is whether the ruling classes use Judaism as a smoke screen for their misdeeds (regarding lower caste Jews and the gentile with equal disregard) or whether the Religion/Culture predisposes people to certain evils. Either way, it isn't unwise to be weary of Jews.

For sure, because many of the architects of that human trafficking/experimentation cult network were Nazis. Brazil is perfect with some very remote areas to set up shop surrounded by jungle

Kid was probably programmed to do this by his parents; parents had to pay the piper so they activated him. Aren't the Houston area wal marts also filled with jispanics? Why drive ten hours?

Or maybe the kid was just prepping the area for when the antifags come to “liberate” the “concentration camps”?

No blood, dirt, or gunpowder on his pants after he shot a bunch of people with 8M3? Tula rounds are dirty as fuck.

But we’re the psychos in all this apparently.

HONK HONK

THIS IS HUGE

glassdoor.com/Reviews/Timberlawn-Mental-Health-System-Reviews-E121395.htm

Attached: B9B0D5CF-7199-4568-9A80-C245F3E41867.jpg (750x1295, 313K)

Kid was probably programmed by his parents; his parents had to pay the Piper a debt so they activated him.
I mean, wouldn’t any Walmart in Texas be filled with hispanics? Why drive ten hours unless your setting the stage for the antifags to “liberate the concentration camps” in the fall?
No blood, dust, or gunpowder on his pants when he was apprehended. Tula 8m3 is dirty as fuck. I’m covered in powder all over after 20 rounds of that shit.

But we’re the psychos.

HONK HONK

The Houston area is a Mossad drug trafficking hub, they wouldnt want any attention there. El paso is useful for Beto to who is controlled by them.

Sry I was having a “connection error” hence the double post

Computers can be accessed and programmed.
People can be accessed and programmed.
The people who access and program people are evil.
You think you have seen evil.
You've only caught glimpses.

Attached: FC941CD2-87AD-4914-96B8-1A5B83832E5B.jpg (828x978, 99K)

Did you mean (ashke)nazis? And they do it in plain sight, a friend of mine told me...

This fucker is connected to Joan of arc in Brazil. I remember an article that showed that Israeli agents were on the scenes in regards to a cave in that happened to that sick fucker. Kikes are ramping up these mass shooting to take the attention away from epstein and blame Drumpf at the same time. We just need to keep spreading these redpills to normies . A cornered rat will fight and these filthy rats cannot outrun God. Their time is coming. God willing, kikes will fall forever until judgment day where they will face eternal damnation. Truth is our salvation anons. Their lies will be their damnation.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-10-20-13-29-745.jpg (1570x994, 566K)

I know João de Deus was a child molester and all but to connect him with Epstein.... something doesn't click to me.
Sure, a couple famous people visited him but isn't it common for famous people to go see/do mystic shit? After all a lot of them aren't really sane in the head.

Based user
Anybody inclined to listen to very well sourced and accurate historical accounts of the spread of secret society's should listen to William coopers mystery school babylon series from 1990s
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F for full play list.
>qrd version secret society's behind major ancient religions they spread outwards into other religions rinse and repeat till jesus. Jesus flipped their doctrine and they flipped their shit

Attached: Milton_William_Cooper.png (371x268, 155K)

Yeah bro, I love it when the politicians who control my government go see wacky cultists who turn out to be mass rapists and abusers, it's totally normal. This isn't a clown world or anything

BUMP

hes a survivor

Rothschild translates to red shield. I'll go with smoke screen.

>Stop anti semitism
>Pick up a Bible

The New fucking Testament is anti-semitic and
pro jewish at the same time.

You or I could not even begin to comprehend the power and types of lives these people lead compared to us, hell compared to the world population. They are so far removed from being a vulnerable human they have become drunk with corruption, having convinced themselves they are god. How do you prove this to yourself? You get away with the most vile and sickening acts of corruption known to humanity. You harm small and innocent children and revel in your ability to do something so terrible without having to pay for your actions. They believe they have dodged Hell and will not have to pay the price, but they are dead wrong.

Attached: 1533797449895.gif (250x250, 222K)

Rothchilds are the guardians of the papal treasure. That's how they financed the founding of Israel.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

streamable.com/okzoe

Here is the link to the video where he talks about John of God. For context John of God is referenced in connection to bill Clinton trying to drum up some link satanist cult/esoteric religion conspiracies and the human trafficking angle surrounding it.
He has also recently been on the run for his shady sex trafficking coming to light.
The fucker had a damned baby farm
With rumoured hillary Clinton tapes floating around and all the epstein blackmailing ring rumours. Shit is getting very weird indeed.
>MSN link for John of God context
msn.com/en-xl/latinamerica/top-stories/john-of-god-faith-healer-kept-teenagers-as-sex-slaves-and-sold-their-babies-for-up-to-£40000-before-shipping-them-from-brazil-to-europe/ar-BBT35BO

Jesus was initiated in the secrets. There is a "right hand" path mystery cult as well that opposes the left hand path. At the time John the Baptist and the Essenes were one of these right hand schools.

I heard he is connected to Jon of God.

Rothschilds started off as the court jews for satanic elite bloodline families. They still are court jews for the European elite.

It's because jesus is the lion and the lamb those who accept him and know he is the final covenant can be chill. Jews should be Christian csnonically. Like just on a theoretical basis Jesus was supposed to be their messiah but in their hubris their religious leaders resisted him and turned to the romans to kill him. He is also quoted saying I will turn brother against brother referencing this sectarian split at the time

This satanic cult network has been around and in control of humanity since the fall from Eden. Jewish priesthood are a very powerful sect and deemed synagogue of satan for a reason. This world is one giant satanic ritual tbqh.

They sacrifice children because they believe it to be the most potent sacrifice (you are sacrificing the future). Child circumcision is the domesticated form of this. Also the Pineal gland calcifies with time, so they're ripest in younger victims.

Kek even if it isn't true its fucking entertaining to see all the random (coincidences).

Revelation 2.9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Are his parents still married? Did he live with his father?
This is huge

According to Crowley a young male child is the prime sacrifice.

Remember the Bible tells do not kill. Hand in the firearms to the bins now goyim or face the police wrath.

Jesus once declared that the "Salvation is from the kikes".

>the most potent sacrifice
Allow me to expand on wise leafbros teaching:
God hates sin
Evil revels in sin
With God in order to atone for sin the blood of something sinless must be shed so that it’s sinless blood can be substituted for ones sinful blood.
With evil, sin must be “glorified” so much that the most innocent creations of the LORD are brutalized and killed in the most heinous ways one can imagine to mock the LORD and what He calls sin.

Pray for the children lads and lurkers.

Crowley was a Golden Dawn (later to become the Rosicrucians) reject. It was determined that child sacrifice was the most potent during the time of Moloch worship (ie. the "Golden Calf"). The act of circumcising male children was a way of doing this in the open without ending ones own bloodline. The entirety of the Talmud is pretty much about undermining God's will.

Wait until the sacrifices come back to the Temple Mount. Then you’re gonna see some serious shit.

His father worked at timberlawn medical facility.
survivingtimberlawn.com/
It was closed after facing allegations of malpractice

Attached: sacrifice.jpg (1480x3160, 1.69M)

This glowing is starting to burn my eyes out.

His father is literally trained by a cult leader who runs a child sex farm in brazil and works at a psych hospital shut down for doing cruel and illegal things to patients where his coworker is a expert on CIA mind control and actual lectures on the topic

Attached: glowing.gif (400x200, 1.81M)

Checked and a B U M P

You should look into Margaret Mead. All her shit was proven fake but she got to keep the money and fame. And get more of both.