What do you guys think about Vaush...

what do you guys think about Vaush? He seems like a very rational leftist and destroys fascist chuds like you guys on a regular basis

youtube.com/watch?v=ojCXIfVfN3Y

Attached: egux5ccq6u431.png (848x849, 513K)

cares about the opinions' of "chuds"
this bait is a zero as well, you fucking suck

>chuds
go back to chapo tranny

absolutely retarded, but smart for a leftist

remember to sage when posting in a leftist tranny thread

Retard that debates with retards about retarded subjects. He can suck on Destiny's small white cock.

you bumped the thread idiot

bump

no arguments as usual. Typical right wing idiots

I don't know what "chud" means. But everyone I have seen use the term look like unfuckable druggies. Vaush is like a leftist Sargon, totally unbearable.

Attached: bateman49.jpg (570x500, 36K)

what are we supposed to argue against?

And? BUMP BUMP BUMP

he's based

Arguments against what exactly? Your question was to state our opinion about this retard and we did.

This dude is a fuck tard. Denies basic biology on so many levels

I don't mind him, at least he's willing to debate and talk. Our problems are the lack of platform and serious conversations.

Tim Pool is /ourguy/ dipshit. Fuck this fat beard.

Attached: original_result (35).png (512x512, 476K)

i doubt he'd debate anyone with an IQ over 90

stating opinions that don't conform to liberal expectations is obviously just trolling. who could possibly disagree with a leftist halfwit in good faith?

Looks like a homosexual. Will not be clicking your link.

I tried to watch one of this "debates" once and the second it started he was shoving pancakes down his gullet at an alarming rate and talking with mouth full. I think he was trying to be like " I'm, so smart I can eat and debate at the same time" but it came off as "I'm a fat retarded faggot that thinks too highly of myself and deserve a bullet."

Also the "nazi" he chose to debate was a really really dumb fuck up so he chooses weak minds to "debate"

Attached: edfaaf9f-9bde-426a-8d67-3284e9e496ae.jpg (800x450, 50K)

when are you going to respond to althyp,you fat faggot?

eceleb worship and buzzwords
get off the internet, ya dipthong

Attached: http%3A%2F%2Fww1.sinaimg.cn%2Fbmiddle%2F91658c1fgw1dxgn7rag5qg.gif (291x320, 1022K)