NZ Maori here, Why is self hatred so common among the white race? Maori are proud of our tribes and will ride for them...

NZ Maori here, Why is self hatred so common among the white race? Maori are proud of our tribes and will ride for them. But whites love to celebrate the death of their race.

Attached: 1565033799426m.jpg (826x1024, 74K)

Narcissism

The person who posted that doesn't look white by her avatar

Yeah she's asian and that is a reference to her lesbianism I just looked her up

Stunning and brave

Attached: 1555823482627.png (2931x3537, 2.73M)

Is this some kind of political message that I don't understand, or is it just some cool edgy harry potter reference?

Military grade boredom user. Not even once.

> They only wish they could continue their lives and their bloodlines when the shitskin's knife begins to tear at their throat.

SAD

>nz maori

No you’re not stop larping for attention. Tarrant should of capped you too

We were taught to hate ourselves by the kikes.

this is why you need more than one child

What's the difference

Because of the lefties and their lies.They cherry pick from White history and only talk about the bad parts and even go so far as to exaggerate and lie about our past.

Im not a self-hating White man. Im proud of our past and if we went around the world conquering and kicking peoples arses, I dont feel guilty about it I feel good about it.

Sorry you are mistaken. We have pseduo whites amongst us called Jews. They are the ones who appear white and are always talking about how evil whtie people are.

Attached: 1514086845382.jpg (974x928, 281K)

between what?

They've been taught since they were kids both explicitly and implicitly that being white is inherently immoral. And whites are very morally and socially minded, so they think that killing themselves is the greatest thing they can do.

Too successful and comfortable, not enough struggle.

Wow you 'Maoris' have been busy on here lately. You are maybe 30% Maori tops. There are no real full-blooded Maoris left. Stop LAARPing.

Why did she have to draw a sword in her image? Is she implying she will fight with that sword or lay it down and let the scum rape her?

>t. looks like Jango Fett

No, only SJW faggots do.

If Maoris were brainwashed like we are, you'd be extinct by now.

Attached: 1564979891289.jpg (500x457, 34K)

Cope harder br*tish mutt

The problem with empire though is they always end badly for their founders..look at the history of every empire on the planet and almost without question they either got defeated by rivals or they burned themselves out and became post imperial cesspits.

jews are a strong influence on the weak minded

I guarantee you she’s fat and ugly.

Lmao judging by your response I'm obviously right. And I'm not British in the slightest. Go steal someone's shoes you half-cast.

its just women user, they really have no true power so the little power they do have they go crazy with it.

she's a chink

Brainwashing

They can't win an actual war against us, so instead they have been infiltrating our societies, buying key elements, extorting or buying keep people. In order to kill us from the inside over decades.

Because whites are going to eventually overtake (((them))) so (((they))) instill original sin and guilt into us so we don’t.

>Go steal someone's shoes
kek are Maoris just fat gypsys?

New Zealanders are such faggots. In fact if you have ever stepped foot inside the boundaries of New Zealand there is a 100% chance you've had a penis inside your anus or mouth at some point in your life.

Not all of us, bro

Children are literally taught in school that everything is white people's fault, that white people are evil, that white people shoudln't reproduce, that white people think water is a spice, that white people are responsible for the only instance of human slavery in recorded history, that white people are handed everything to them on a silver platter simply for being white, and that it's not okay to be white.

Gee I wonder why self loathing is so common in white people.

sup fellow maoris bruh cheeeea

Are you Moana?

>white

Attached: 1547156572761.png (815x602, 693K)

No

Attached: EA7RvbeVAAAfoxr.jpg (675x1200, 106K)

Just the cucks actually. Kind of like how only the Maoris who commit crimes are the ones driving that stereotype too.

To be honest Pakeha like me feel the idea of pride among ethnic minority is pretty sad, and I'm certainly not an exception. I'm not ashamed or especially proud of the deeds/merits of people who hold some common thread of identity to me.

Clinging to your facial features or melanin levels as a means of identifying yourself is some low-IQ pleb bullshit and such superficiality is acknowledged when I have to interact with tribal-minded morons.
Enjoy your pride bro.

The ducks let the hens teach the ducklings, and then hens would teach self hatred and altruism. Before the 'old fuddy ducks' realized it chickens would constitute 98% of authors for the duckville daily quack and have plenty of judges within the courts.
>the fire is inevitable, don't let them in

Attached: serveimage-269.jpg (5200x3375, 1.8M)

It’s the kikes

It's not common, it's (((common)))

Go back to your blood and soil, jew