Independence for Bermuda

There are many reasons I think we should be independent from the UK (about 40% of Bermudians agree with me).

1. They don't help us economically and they put retarded taxes on us like the new sugar tax which increases the price of things far beyond sugary food
2. They pressure us to do things against our values. We reversed same sex marriage and they basically forced us to make it legal again.
3. They don't let us protect our borders. Bermuda used to have no hard drugs. Now Americans bring it in via private sail boats and we don't get to check them. If we were in charge of ourselves we could.
4. They force guest workers on us because we have no minimum wage. As a result expats get all the work.
5. They won't let us control our own police force.
6. We are culturally different from the UK. We have our own national identity. I love the UK but they don't represent us anymore - they hardly even represent their own soul.
7. USA provides more for our defense than the UK at this point.
8. We are more than able to provide for ourselves via tourism and offshore banking, etc.
9. UK laws make buying Bermudian produced goods MORE EXPENSIVE than imported goods from the USA.

Where does Jow Forums stand on the issue. Love to my brothers in the UK but we want out. USA and Canada we love you both too because your tourists make us rich and you guys are 'ight.

Attached: bm-flag.jpg (1047x698, 73K)

Those digits must confirm this is a sign from the Bermuda triangle of pythagorus!!!

>british
>white

I'm not British nor am I white by Jow Forums standards

Bump

Attached: city-of-hamilton-bermuda.jpg (964x585, 173K)

Post more pics or things about bermuda pls.

They are our islands, you just live there.

You can go independent if you want but you won't be living on our island anymore if you do.

Same goes for Oz and Canada if they abolish the monarchy. If they want to be a republic, they'll have to be deported.

You need to fight for it, faggots.

Bump for unique thread

Wrong

We saved these niggers from slavery and this is the thanks we get. Constant fucking shit from people we lifted up from the dirt. They talk about how bad we are, how evil we are. Maybe we should have let them see what we really COULD have done. Maybe we should have thrown them into the fucking sea where these retarded nigger cunts belong.

>be Britain
>travel round the world turning barren land and savages into civilised first world nations
>colonists enjoy centuries of peace and prosperity
>ungrateful colonists decide they don't need the UK anymore
>ungrateful colonists think they're entitled to the countries Britain invented

they all need gassing tbpfh

Shut the fuck up Ahmed

What would you like to know about us?

Attached: bermuda-rooftops-houses-colorful.jpg (964x585, 215K)

My prediction is we'll be given a referendum in the not too distant future.

>We saved you from slavery
All Bermudian blacks were British slaves. Not hating on the British or going "muh slavery" but the "we saved you from slavery" is a stupid argument. It's about as dumb as if Bermudian blacks were to say "we want independence because racism." there's no racism here

>222083418

Oh dear

Attached: American Ethno State.png (1615x787, 173K)

the EU hates your tax avoidance status has been trying to stop you from being a tax haven forever. internationally, they want to isolate you and force you to stop letting people avoid tax.

do you expect the UK to help you out if you go independent?

I don't care. We emancipated you niggers- I assume you are a spook given well over half of Bermudans are- and you should be fucking grateful. Subhuman cunt.

Can you win independence in a war?

>population:70 000
>can you win a war?
the army's not 100% tranny yet.

We've had referendums before and we probably will have another soonish. So long as we have it not within the next 5 years we should be good.

We don't need the UK's help America and Canada are more useful to us. I'm not dissing the UK and we'll always have a British strain in our culture but at this point we don't need to be a colony anymore.

>We enslaved then freed you
K. You're the one who brought up slavery. I don't really care about it and I'm happy I live here rather than Africa (I'm part black). But it's not a good argument on your end.

Bermudans are richer than most Brits and we have way less crime. Bermuda is paradise on earth.

promise to keep the Queen and we'll be okay with it.
if 70K ppl can go independent there's hope for all of us.

>Canada are more useful to us.
no need to be offensive

Deal. I see no reason to sever all ties to Britain. Again, I am proud of our British roots but it just doesn't make sense anymore especially because British people seem to be less proud of their history than even us.

go for it bermudianists - tell them independence NOW or we post all the dirty money tax haven records online - bingo!

That would be a good idea but then we'd lose a ton of business :(

most brits probably assume you're crown commonwealth and dont realise you're an OT.

All of these points don't surprise me in the slightet. The UK government is dysfunctional.

It's either this or the plantations nigger, you choose

Good luck, I don't think it likely but I can see why you want independence. Hopefully Brexit Party can turn things around if the Tories fail to deliver Brexit.

No one cares about the colony you live in, back in the fold you go.

Attached: 1553153851920.jpg (844x638, 139K)

I actually live in a small village in the UK named after the first Bermuda governor it's literally called Bermuda Village. Every time I mention my area I get the same old jokes about people cars etc going missing here. I will you keep you in mind user whenever someone makes this joke. Good luck to you.

I've met British tourists who assume we are

I pray the best for Brits. I hope you can be glorious once more.

Thanks fren. I love Britain and I hope our ties always remain strong. I wish the best for your country

based