What does Jow Forums think of paedophile hunters?

What does Jow Forums think of paedophile hunters?
>Pic related: he ran the dry cleaning shop in the Tesco my mate works in and now my mate feels like he has to throw all his shirts out

Attached: IMG_20190806_223016.jpg (1055x1373, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZTPca9yvfU
desuarchive.org/wsg/thread/2959532/#2961439
youtube.com/watch?v=zuk-CIwyyKg
youtube.com/watch?v=R_JI2vbEdHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think pedophiles are sick human beings, or animal
idk, does pedophilia extend to other species is the realllll question brother
I do hate them though, stealing helpless energy is sickening to me, it might be ok with some of the peers

big baz is a good lad. fuck them nonces up

Attached: o64OKVf89WQk_CyvLP2loeffFoyWlUqxy--CCI3-HmQ.jpg (640x408, 59K)

they cool though, as long as they are not undercover didler

What the citizenry policing itself? What's to think about it, it's a sign of a healthy community and of individuals invested enough in said community to take time to do this sorta stuff. Also the less people interact with the actual police the better it is for both parties.
You nigger, did you even read what OP was asking. No one gives a shit what your pinion on pedophiles is, you're just another dude that's completely anonymous. The question was what you think of an act,

Jow Forums doesn't like them because a lot of Jow Forums is pedos

kek, you posted my exact thought.
that's why I hit a 2nd bump faggot.

Degenerate. They need the gas even more than our very favourite 1%

Only idiots record it and let them walk away

Kick the shit out of them, they won't go to the police, ever.

Degenerate how? Surly there's a reason why you object to it, right user?
I agree with you but can you really blame em. Next thing you know he too will be arrested for assault, especially if it's on video

This. Pic related is a Jow Forums nonce from /wsg/ that was also rumored to frequent Jow Forums
20yo noncing a 15yo

Attached: sethwaters.jpg (1944x2592, 904K)

just because you happen to be that 15 year old does not give you the right to post face without evidence you fucking idiot.

Fucking this , where's the proof dickhead, this isn't /ptg/

pedos deserve a 45 in the back of the head and thats it

Found the Seth waters lmao

No I meant you don't film any of it
Don't give them a chance, these fucks will always tell the "child" they are talking too to meet them in secluded area

No child shows up, you kick their shit in and leave. I can tell you they won't report it

fuck you actual faggot, that is a random pic of a dude as far as I am concerned

But that defeats the whole point of it. Unless you mean, beat him up first then provide evidence to the cops to have him arrested. If so I dig that sort of thinking.

I'm not doxxing, he's a public figure with well documented proof over at Want me to copy-paste one of the good copypastas? I don't want to shit up or derail the thread

These paedophile hunters are doing a lot of work the police is unwilling to do.

It's a popular free time activity in Britain.

Groups of parents and citizens set up pedo traps online to attract pedos, then they set up a meeting in the name of the kids. When pedo turns up for the meeting with the kid, he finds a group of strong men instead of a girl or a boy. They film him as well.

No one told you to doxx user, just provide a link or something so that anons can check for themselves yknow

this know better

Nonce youtube.com/watch?v=jZTPca9yvfU

Alright alright, if you're really bored and want to know whats been going on at /wsg/ for the past 9 months, then go ahead:
desuarchive.org/wsg/thread/2959532/#2961439
You may still think I'm an actual faggot after this and thats totally fine btw

Attached: Avatar.gif (187x187, 474K)

kek

>That's totally fine
Is it? Cheers for the link faggot

Attached: 94aaf35a72084e1e47db5c2faf34c88e.jpg (350x345, 22K)

You threaten to kill them if they do it again

They are total cowards , especially the paki ones, you beat the breaks off them, let them know you know exactly who they are and were they live

We've gotten over 50 people to show up, only one has shown up twice and he paid that price

That's fair and all but it's still half assing it. Making an actual police report after the fact ain't gonna cost you much, and you've got a predator off the streets. Otherwise you're not accomplishing much other than having a little fun

k I know who you are talking about now
as far as the tik tok person goes, not bad, not bad at all

I don't think you realize the terror these freaks go through

They know we could kill them and no one would care, they are horrified to think the next child they message may be the adult who actually DOES kill them

And to be honest unless you have evidence theyve actually done something physical they will get a slap on the wrist from our legal system, ESPECIALLY if they aren't white

Funny how they only go after White pedos and never the Muslim rape gangs.

Nothing wrong with based pedophiles

which tesco ?

Also when I say beat them, I don't mean a few punches and kicks

Break bones and knock out teeth, they need a reminder of how sick they are and an arm that doesn't work right anymore is a good one

how does one remain so detached from society, but so well spoken??
you tell me that righteous one

Sadly, this only works for lone wolf & poor pedos, and will not work on elite & powerful pedos

Ain't nothin wrong with a bitta noncing

Attached: 1550349702301.jpg (782x1300, 377K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zuk-CIwyyKg

What's Jow Forums's thoughts on this

There doing God’s works

>5 yr age gap
>16 is aoc pretty much everywhere giver or take

classic american.

Hi Seth I hope the dad of the girl you molested lynches you

the Mexican has a cool shirt

they go after brown pedos too

String every kid fucker up. Over anyone else they deserve to suffer the most. Kill them all.

Attached: 1564431255678.png (1210x635, 817K)

>who is the dad of no one
that's deep shit user

16 is way to low

>stealing helpless energy
shut up hippie.

>not finishing the job
It's not difficult, and we owe it to the community to service it.

exposing pedos is as based as it gets

Ok child molester

I look at pedo hunters the same way I look at white knights. A woman makes an accusation and suddenly she is surrounded with orbiters, cucks, and white knights at her disposal. Conversely, an accusation of pedophilia is made, and then suddenly you have these same types of jackasses looking to kill someone over some words said. Unless there's tangible evidence, then I cannot condone pedo hunting.

It's not like I've done this before to know what would happen to them, but one would think that they would at least be in the polices radar if reported.
And if you were to try and bait a pedo, you'd save every single message if you're actually worth a damn. Basically my argument is that even if nothing happens, it's still better if the cops know, that way if they do get caught later on, they can prove a pattern. I do get your point about them being afraid though, can't imagine what It's like to live with fear every waking moment
When did I say I was detached from society. And I dunno man, let's have wild buttseks and figure it out eh?
They're* ;)
Meh, depends on the child really. I lost my v card right as I turned 14, to a cougar no less. Don't feel like I've been taken advantage of and I knew what I was getting into. That being said I don't think I'm the rule, rather the exception.

Attached: You+stop+that+right+now+anon+_af14fa072c78074ca4507c55b2f16ec3.png (228x314, 144K)

Why is this so popular in Britain? I don't hear about it much in other places.

Most of the """pedos""" they catch are retards who would fuck anything if it had a pulse and gave consent. I saw one video years back where the hunters baited with a 15 year old profile. They were really going after the worst of the worst right there.
Then there was that one group that was so fucking stupid they allowed a convicted molester into their club because they didn't even do a background check. They only kicked him out after a viewer pointed out who he was.

yeah they actually tried to meet up with children so fuckem although a lot seem to be legitimately disabled or just slow.

I’ve been going to therapy for my issue for a few years now, paedophilia isn’t a choice it’s a mental illness and should be treated as such.

yes
no
no, u

Attached: hdyomiyo.jpg (410x486, 82K)

That's vigilantism. I think OP was talking about people who have actual proof that there's potential diddlin afoot.
It should be more popular, and not just this but a whole list of other criminal offenses. There's nothing better than a community that polices itself, and the more the community does that, the less it has to interact with actual cops, which in turn leads to less misunderstandings and so on.
Cops should always be last resort, used only when the states resources, manpower and know-how are needed
Okie dokie, post boipuzzi first. No homo though

fuk off slut

Attached: 1563903506213.jpg (500x575, 44K)

Because the NORF don't fuck about ya yank bastard

Attached: 1cc.png (579x536, 14K)

If the people they were "hunting" weren't as retarded as the people filming, they'd be in a world of legal trouble. I watched some because I enjoy stuff like Chris Hansen's 'To Catch a Predator', but it's not that at all. It's literally just welfare recipients with articulation issues, yelling at random people in the middle of the day in some public place, using code-words like "nonce" to avoid getting their balls sued off for slander (or libel, or whatever a video counts as).

The most telling sign of how dumb it is, is that they never confront paki rape gangs. They never confront shitskins. It's always some random autistic guy, that they play "big man" against.

>does pedophilia extend to other species
Yes, penguins iirc. Then again, penguins will fuck a corpse, so the actual case made is more along the lines of "Does nature have innate morality?", to which the answer is clearly: no. Morality is a man (or god)-made concept. It requires abstract thinking, so for animals, the question itself is irrelevant.

>evidence
Wrong thread, buddy. Watch a few "nonce" videos on youtube and you'll get the hang of it ("nonce" = UK prison slang for pedo, it's what the welfare trash that do this in the daytime for youtube views like to use because it's how they grew up).

>"nonce" (prison slang because calling someone "pedo" would literally get them sued)
>rumored
>A "nonce" worthy of doxxing because he supposedly wrote something to an account that supposedly was operated by someone who supposedly was one year under the age of consent in the UK
/Welfare youtube view hunters general/ classic checklist. Noice!

>tried to meet up with children
That's the thing though, there isn't even a verified action to entrap (never holds up in court) them, like in To Catch a Predator. It's literally just:

>"Oi, m8"
>>"wot"
>"wat u doin outside dis grocery store, ya nonce?"
>>"wot?"
>"fuck u nonce"
>Walk away
Epic win.

Attached: 1556570170586.jpg (736x616, 72K)

>They never confront shitskins
Not true. They go after Greeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=R_JI2vbEdHI

fuck off meme flag

Does it matter if they're doing it for views or not. The end result's the same, these people get exposed, motives are irrelevant

Most pedo hunters find their targets by posing as teenagers or younger and wait for them to try and meet up

A 30+ year old man trying to meet a 13 year old is all the evidence you need

Stop defending pedos

no one is defending pedos you fuckiing moron
we are defending due process so fuckoff canadacuck

They lose their right to due process as soon as they actively try to prey on children

You don't wait until a robber kills your kids to defend them and you don't wait until a pedo molests them.

good point, my child

No, actually, that robber still gets due process once hes arrested.

Unless you kill him, but you're a fucking leaf and cant

here's a kidfucker who beefs with people on an imageboard with 20 users

Attached: 1543216125339.png (1050x970, 902K)

>Let me tell you about your country

There is literally no law saying you can't use lethal force if it's justified. Try again pedo

>53 minutes
Christ, get a job. I skim-skipped it. Summary seemed to be something like:

>Have alleged evidence of alleged online sexting
>Coax confession (under duress, inadmissable in court) out by illegally detaining him and threatening him with two guys (that's what the muscle is there for)
>Call police and get him sent in on trumped up charges/loose accusations because this is serious business except when there are actual gangs or society elites doing it in which case they do nothing at all
About right?

All he has to do is say "laywer" three times while tapping his nose. The Jew materalises, and he walks out that afternoon after he utters the words "harassment, slander, under duress, afraid for his life", that or he gets a small check from the government to get rid of the Jew.

>these people get exposed
They get slandered and harassed on camera, yes. If they knew their rights, they would get a lawyer. That might actually be good business in the UK at this point, hey. I wonder if someone's cashing in on that.

>Most
I've never actually seen any solid evidence of that. Only on-tape self-narrating between laboured breathing produced by walking at a leaisurely pace.

>You don't wait until a robber kills your kids to defend them and you don't wait until a pedo molests them.
That's a point we can agree on, at least. The Jews are a danger to western society. We must defend ourselves now as you said, by systematically exterminating every single one of them. In minecraft.

Nobody ever loses their right to due process. It's in the name; "due" process.

potential to ruin lives but hey its okay cuz fuck pedos right?

try again, calling everyone a pedo is strange don't you think
my first contribution started with I don't like people that fuck children
thanks for sharing your amazing contribution and ruining the true discussion retard

Can Penguins Be Pedo?

There's a lot of sexual abuse against minors in Britain and with British expats on foreign soil.

Attached: pedophiles_UK_France.jpg (1235x687, 111K)

It’s a good idea in theory but I remember this kid who was 17 and got tricked into meeting up with a “16 year old” teenage boy but it was really some pranksters and It was a small town and the kid blew his head off with a shotgun because the town was going to find out he was Gay. Even though he was a fag it made me question the whole pedo hunting thing

>What does Jow Forums think of paedophile hunters?
They're all frauds and their bait is rarely fictional children.

You can't blame a guy for being attracted to a teenage girl.