Islam hate tread part II

FUCK ISLAM

Attached: 1549956293535.jpg (600x452, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gk5xOM7ECwI
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

daily reminder that all religions are a joke and a crutch for the weak-minded.

Good to know the strong mind is here on Jow Forums 24/7 to educate us

Eh no

Ironically, Islam without Arab culture would solve 90% of your problems wh*Toid.

Attached: 659.png (2571x1023, 350K)

Don't be so sure ahmed

Attached: 1548192223558.gif (230x286, 913K)

>allah is highlighted in green to reference Kek which is also me

This is a gay reverse psychology propaganda made by a mudshit trying to attack right wing Christians while trying to larp that I have something to do with muslims. You know islam is a dead religion when their worshippers have to rip me off to keep their worthless religion afloat

>HY U SO MAD Jow Forums? Islam offers you everything you sperg and dream about!

- a faithful traditional wife, who will stay at home and birth many beautiful children. (Maybe more than one wife!)
- a God-focused life, your day not dominated by the rat race, but by prayer from Fajr to Isha’a, building a community that cares.
-a scared obligation to avoid the haram toxins of alcohol and drugs that cause degeneracy. The Quoran is clear on the sacred practice of health and hygiene. (Especially if you love feet!)
- a society where sexes understand they are equal but diffferent, and each has its traditional and natural role in the home and society. Where sons can grow up to be real men, respecting their elders and learning wisdom.
- leaning the beauty and poetry of the Arabic language which all Muslims share, unsullied by modern slang and filth.
- a faithful desire to protect Family, community and culture with armed force if justified. There is good reason imperialism and globalization will never defeat even the smallest Muslim country. My AK was my grandfathers and will be my grandsons.

Do not let your ignorance and blind hate confuse you when there is so much honest truth to be seen by just some short google searches. May Allah guide you home!

a faithful traditional wife

Attached: achmed vs fatima.jpg (720x840, 69K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Gk5xOM7ECwI

Press S to spit on NZ
S

Attached: New-Zealand-Head-Scarf-For-Harmony.png (779x509, 414K)

I also spit on Canada you confused me pol bro

Women not having kids problem: solved.
Thot problem: solved.
Women fucking up half the work force problem: solved.
Faggotry: solved.
Cheating problem: no women would ever dare to cheat because her father/brothers/uncles would beat the shit out of her.
Divorce problem:solved.
Single motherhood: solved.
Jew problem: solved in 5 weeks tops. Etc.

Attached: 1540384466622s.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Based Serbs
Inbred kebab solved

Attached: based-serbs.jpg (1600x1600, 487K)

Canadian life is best life

Attached: 1564604324583m.jpg (554x1024, 92K)

Islam is a bigger problem than any of those things combined

>being this low T

Attached: 1564071868120.png (824x928, 18K)

>fuck everything and everybody
I agree with the sentiment, but this is too similar to a left meme

Attached: laughs in terrorist2.jpg (1300x834, 301K)

- Notably, the fourth Muslim Caliph Ali (lived 602–661 AD) was at least one eighth Jewish
- Ali was Muhammad’s cousin and adoptive son and Abd Al Muttalib (three-quarters Jewish) was the grandfather of both Muhammad and Ali
- Ali’s father was Abu Talib (died 540 AD) (one-quarter Jewish) and Abu Talib was the brother of Muhammad’s father Abd Allah (one-quarter Jewish)
- This means Muhammad was one-eighth Jewish, unless of course Muhammad has still more Jewish ancestors unknown to early Islamic genealogists
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/

Islam is nothing but a fork of the Talmud

Attached: muhammad-a jew prophet.jpg (450x570, 335K)

GTFO and get blacked with your proselytism Ahmed

Attached: islam-56274748.jpg (960x462, 664K)

lel, it’s just like a Cathy Griffin tweet