The Christcuck Problem

Christianity is a plague and no matter how tempting during these degenerate times, we must not fall back on it. Overcome thyself Jow Forums! Overcome Christianity! Restore greatness in Aryan man!

Attached: himmler.jpg (1000x803, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uJvt8kAx-Dw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 4&version=KJV
is2.Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

doubt Himmler said that.

Jow Forums is a Christian board and Christianity is a ethnonationalist religion

pissoff

Yeah, keep crying

>Jow Forums is a Christian board
kek absolutely not. Christcucks will get the rope before the kikes

>Be Pagan
>Everybody thinks you're a retard in real life
>Come onto Jow Forums
>Fuck Christcucks anti-white retards who worship a JEW!!!!!!
>Everybody laughs at you on here too

enjoy life

you are stupid.

These degenerate times are the result of abandoning Christianity, though.

>C...C....Christcucks will get the rope!
>W...w...we're winning guys!

Yeah I'm sure the masses of pagans (let alone right wing pagans let alone white nationalist pagans) will hang us all high!

>following the teachings of a jew
Excuse me wat

>posting a picture of a fucking idiot
you do realize that himmler was a fucking idiot, don't you?

see, that's the problem with christcucks. they assume just because another person doesn't follow christianity, they think it means the other person is a kike or a pagan. christcucks literally cannot think for themselves

how about you let people think for themselves and see which purpose they take
do you believe that your experiences put you above the average person, on a spiritual basis.
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee they are normies
no one understands spiritual, we never will, that would make it "science" or "fact", right?

Attached: pagans realize they're on the side of evil.jpg (975x1412, 399K)

wrong. it's the abandoning of race.

B-but... the day of the rope, user... Isn't it coming to fulfill their incel dreams of getting rid of everyone that laughs at them...?

Pagan definition:
a person holding religious beliefs other than those of the main world religions.

you're either a pagan, a Jew, an atheist, or a muslim

>Inb4 I'm spiritual but not religions
that falls under paganism

yea nah, youre a bitch. sewing disbelief is pretty jewish, how desperate you must be to use himmler to do it.

Attached: 1526081080810.jpg (1016x1024, 120K)

Looks like they ride a bit too much William Luther Pierce. What a role model! The guy had 8 wives and most of them were bought from Eastern Europe during the 80's and 90's.

or one can think for themselves.

Himmler the crazy lunatic that sent hitler into dumb projects and who was an islam-loving war monger. Kys OP, you're still a faggot

>(((Himmler)))
He betrayed the Big Man when he saw they were losing

Himmler actually was a beta cuck traitor and coward

Attached: 1549987102378.png (720x715, 472K)

based rare flag

Based greek redeeming his communist country

You always claim you "think for yourself", but you never give a proper portrait of your ideas. Moreover, you tend to simply shift you subject of worship from "God" to people, brands etc.

>Himmler June 9th 1942 Berlin
This is a primary source

this is true and i agree

Attached: ludendorff-and-nazis.jpg (1050x750, 256K)

user, if you want to follow other people's values that's ok with me. but i will create my own.

Attached: uberchad.png (744x836, 574K)

Nazi Germany transpired any teachings wrote by desert christcuck faggots. Needing to follow a book to instill moral decency is as degenerate as it comes.

based and redpilled

source is mein kampf

Attached: 1544219690918.jpg (1079x311, 90K)

do psychedelics fellow men of god

Attached: 853087-Otto-von-Bismarck-Quote-I-have-wished-to-crush-Rome-that-I-might.jpg (3840x2160, 2.15M)

Want to know something even worse about Pierce?
youtube.com/watch?v=uJvt8kAx-Dw
Skip to around 39:50. This German Satanist killed a child, and later found refuge in Pierce's house and was arrested in a cafe.

That's the point, you don't. The "thinking for yourself" part never comes around. You just want to be part of the elite club that you have constructed in your own mind and where you don't have to do anything to join. Like vegans.

Attached: quote-christianity-an-old-metaphysical-romance-filled-with-marvels-contradictions-and-absurdity-fred (850x400, 80K)

no we aren't going to give religious people the rope, the way they're being treated right now is perfect. Let them worship, let them build their temples, let them indoctrinate their children until the cows come in, we don't have to listen to them anymore and thats the greatest gift we could be given. They are free to worship however they wish, and we are free to ignore them. The only people killing religious people are other religious people, so let them do it, they've been doing it for thousands of years anyways.

If we lash out at them then they will just spin it to make themselves the martyrs so lets continue with the status quo. There is no religious person on this planet right now who has any true power over the masses, and thats how it should be.

Attached: Jesus lived a jew.jpg (1001x1068, 306K)

>The "thinking for yourself" part never comes around.
only if you're weak and a pseud

Strange, I could have sworn I selected the image file when posting.

Attached: 1539155911204.jpg (1071x199, 54K)

Hmm. I guess Hitler was jewish for deleting 90% of the bible.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity

Attached: hitler fedora.jpg (640x360, 43K)

Pagans only ever criticize Christianity. I suppose thats fine to an extent, but I'm more interested in what pagans believe rather than what they dont believe.
What is pagan cosmology, theology, deities, ethics, etc?

he's right. there's that other quote of his like "Wotan worship ceased to be viable when Christianity replaced it" or something

Attached: 8106812-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 89K)

So what do you believe and why?

nah Jow Forums is an Ubermensch board that despises all worshippers of religion

>I'm spiritual but not religious
I've heard some Christians say that desu
Just meaning that they believe the rigours of religion are cold and faithless, merely vehicles of culture. Probably not used the same way new agers do

I gotta read more about this General.

Attached: Name Game.jpg (720x908, 310K)

Why are so many kids claiming to be satanist these days?

No, metaphysics often justifies spirituality. You can understand something without empiricism

no he was jewish because he was part jewish ...

Go have a religion that believes your race is special just for existing (like the Jews) and see how you end up (answer: it's like the Jews).

why is it always rootless mutt kike faggots that spout these anti christian threads? I swear to my Lord that along with kikes shitskins and niggers I will behead every fucking pagan nigger I meet on the streets on the day this whole World goes to shit.

I bet you're the dumbest poster on /lit/ so you bullshit around Jow Forums to feel smart
Based yockey

>Creation thinks he is greater than the Creator
I highly doubt you come close to Ubermensch

"Faith is Europe and Europe is the Faith"

Christianity is the last religion and it's a european religion.

That blacks & browns will remind us that, is whites' own fault.

fpbp

Attached: 1555171550178.jpg (575x501, 33K)

Yes, yes, and he had a deformed penis too.

Attached: Rabbi Jesus 3D.png (640x412, 1.01M)

WTF what is the satanist's name?

>lmao i love war just for the sake of war
>lmao i love turks and muslims

this is a guess based on nothing but what local population might have looked like, and no based on his next of kins dna. i mean id be salty too but maybe nazism is just retarded.

>metaphysics

Attached: friedrich-nietzsche-1065179.jpg (640x948, 162K)

>unironic Nietzsche fag
Edgy kid, opinion discarded

>Edgy
default response of a christcuck when he cannot provide arguments against Nietzsche

yeah your version of christian nationalism preached by Orban won't hold up. it's far too bluepilled. good luck though hungarian user. at least you're wise enough to keep the shitskins out

Ironically, Nietzsche didnt even make an argument in that pic you posted
Literally an ad hominem. Weak philosophy

Attached: 1563149310198.jpg (960x540, 48K)

i hope you know that nietzsche was deeply religious and most of his writings were done so as to make fun of the utter stupidity of atheist faggots like you yourself are
orban is an opportunistic gypsy mongrel who is as far from the lord as any pagan mutt is so just to summarise you are not only spiritually bluepilled but sadly on a worldy scale aswell

>nietzsche was deeply religious
keyword "was" . he overcame it after a whole lifetime of lutheran indoctrination. that's why he's great.

based and spartan pilled

what do you think of pic related

Attached: image9923942934.png (1614x930, 224K)

What greatness did the Aryan man have? All you can do is puff yourselves up on the imagined glories of Rome, which was nothing more than a squalid protection racket.

Yet another fucking Jew troll.

>What greatness did the Aryan man have?
Nazi Germany you fucking retard

would you call Himmler a Jew troll?

Well I need something to meme with. He was probably visibly jewish enough for for a Samaritan woman to recognize him.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 4&version=KJV

is2.Jow Forums.org/wsg/1564814597525.webm

are you quoting the entirety of john 4?

also he was demonstrably jewish in so much as he had taken the vow of the nazirite. its a very above and beyond vow that involves looking pretty disheveled insofar as essentially shunning hair care.

>First proposition
If advocacy for degenerate ("natural" as per christian nomenclature) behaviour is Nietzschean, then it is you who is depraved. Original Sin and the Fall of Man is evident in his fleshly lusts. These must be overcome
>Second Proposition
Vague enough, but I'll attempt to address. What public morality exists outside of religion and why is it superior to religiois morality? Absolute spirituality is the vehicle for morality and is the only thing that can raise us above subjective horseshit
>Third Propostion
Christians reject the Earthly, so this point is immediately false
>Fourth proposition
Dionysus style decadence is degenerate. Modesty and chastity are good and necessary components for wholesome family units. Sex is sacred, and to propose otherwise is to embrace orgy, which is disgusting
>Fifth Proposition
Not entirely sure the basis of this point. It's obvious anti idealist and is therefore debased and materialistic
>Sixth Propostion
Too vague to address. Please provide more info.
>seventh proposition
Again, vague. I am intrigued in how he distinguishes Christian religion from Christian philosophy though. This may be the point we can findcommon ground on

The central arguments against Christianity are thus:
1) Christianity is a Jewish cult. Jow Forums denies this because they lack basic knowledge of church history or are lying to themselves. It wasn't even called "Christianity" until 100 CE because the practitioners were Jews.
2) Christianity is a non-white religion. The majority of the Christian population is in South America and Africa.
3) Christianity is overwhelmingly left-wing, likely as a result of (2). This means they're incapable of supporting ethnonationalism, and every single church denomination is against it. Nearly all church denominations are pro-open borders. Your "rightwing" Christianity is heretical.
4) Christianity, being an alien Jewish sect, requires obedience and deferment to Jews, as prescribed by Saul in Romans. No, your quotes from Revelations do not matter, as they're apocrypha.
5) Speaking of Revelations, it was a book written by an anonymous Jew in 94 CE as a diatribe against Rome, not literal prophesy. Regardless, white Christians cite Revelations as casus belli to empower Jews and Israel over the West. Revelations also requires, by default, the mass-genocide of white Christians as a blood-bribe to bring back Rabbi Yeshua. Being both pro-open borders and pro-self genocide makes them a direct threat to the continuation of our people. They want to sabotage the proverbial boat.
6) The only reason any of you are Christians isn't because of Rabbi Yeshua, but rather Saul. Saul preached to the goyim first. Rabbi Yeshua avoided them. Saul also saw HIMSELF as an important historical figure, the e-celeb of the era. Saul also worked for the Sanhedrin, aka ancient Mossad. Rome executed him for sedition.

It's a psyop.

If you convert Christianity into ethnonationalist religion you get Judaism. Good job cuck.

Attached: Finalmente.png (270x344, 52K)

Too many unfounded premises,mostly founded in materialistic arguments or general ignorance/misunderstanding
>1)
99% of christians are not jewish, and Christianity rejects all fundamental bases of judaism. See the sermon on the mount
>2)
Materialistic argument. European heritage is deeply rooted in Christianity, and the fact that colored believe has no bearing on this
This is only a functionalist view of religion anyway, and discards genuine spirituality
>3)
False
>4)
Also false
>5)
Imagine being so materialistic that dying for something is too much for you
>6)
Muh paulism
Unfounded argument. Pauls theology is internally consistent and logically sound, and makes no contradiction to any of the other new testament authors

kek

Throwing in a bump
Mods dont archive, our 8nigger refugees at least have the decency to take their time and write interesting posts

>3) Christianity is overwhelmingly left-wing, likely as a result of (2)
Christianity is left wing because it preaches meekness and appeals to the chandalas of society: the weak, envious, and filled with ressentiment

Modern jews still read from the Torah weekly, which is part of the Old Testament, where christians get their commandments from.

Attached: 170524144106-charlottesville-torch-protest-0513-exlarge-169.jpg (861x490, 446K)

Modern Judaism is more based in Kabbala as established in the Zohar and oral law from the Talmud than anything in the Torah
To them, the Torah is like reading history rather than theology

A sissy fag who committed suicide?

No other fascists attacked Christianity

Attached: 8E743F2F-07EB-4EF0-B50C-86B52A6D0C30.jpg (464x535, 45K)

uhh uncle adolf hated christianity. he used it merely to pander to christcucks and fuel against the heebs

Attached: ddb0cfb6e173418d8118a74d27a5d434_A.jpg (640x290, 51K)

>99% of christians are not jewish
Irrelevant.
>and Christianity rejects all fundamental bases of judaism.
Wrong. It was entirely a Jewish sect at its beginning and 100% Jewish. That only changed with Saul.

>European heritage is deeply rooted in Christianity,
European heritage is deeply rooted in Greco-Roman law, philosophy, and myth. Christianity welded a yarmulke onto things that already existed and then took credit for them while offering nothing new.

>the fact that colored believe has no bearing on this
Thank you for confirming Christianity and Christians are a threat to the continued existence of Europeans.

>False
Wrong.

>Also false
Also wrong.

>Imagine being so materialistic that dying for something is too much for you
Imagine hand-waving the expectation of mass-genocide and people attempting to bring about said mass-genocide because they think it will bribe their way into Jew heaven as "materialism", a word which doesn't even apply for this brand of psychosis. Are UFO cults who drink the koolaid anti-materialist?

>Muh paulism
Your lack of rebuttal to commonly accepted theological fact is noted.

>and makes no contradiction to any of the other new testament authors
Because Saul came first. The only gospel before Saul was Mark. Every gospel after Mark had Saul's made-up LARP. Mark 16:9-20 weren't in Mark when it was originally written, but were added after Saul.

This is the worst version I’ve seen.

We get it, you Jews hate Jesus Christ.

T vargfag

Attached: 1540957968050.jpg (500x375, 23K)

Europe is christian, go fuck yourself pagan larper

it's unironically redpilled

Reading from their original 'law' every week sounds kinda fundamental to me.

Attached: Torah Fulfilled.jpg (1842x1133, 568K)

False comparison as Christianity does not follow the doctrine of the Talmud which literally advocates the enslavement of non Jews

the meme or varg?

fuck off traitor

Because jews in media told them its counter culture despite the fact that Christianity isnt even mainstream anymore .