Why didn't he just have 2.1+ white children?

Why didn't he just have 2.1+ white children?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (532x277, 26K)

could be that he was nuts

To much soda

because he was 5'7" rofl

Because muzzies would've raped them.

He was impotent

He couldn't get laid no matter how Much he respected the women because women only want strong Muslim men.

>muh have white children meme
its stupid when theres open borders

If he did, once him and his wife died, the overall balance between whites and non-whites wouldn't have been influenced by him, his impact would have been zero.
By getting rid of 50 muds, after he dies, he will have created a +49 advantage for whites.

So an Incel makes sense

Attached: TheGospelOfStTerry.png (479x467, 171K)

This.

because he was an incel loser who blamed his own problems on immigrants

killing 50 invaders is totally worth not having kids, if a millions of us did it we would have a few percent less kids but they would be no invaders anymore

Woman here.
When I saw the footage of the shooting I felt light chills, I noticed I was contracting my toes as some point and was basically aroused hearing him wheezing while he run shooting up and down the place.
My ovaries was literally telling me: I want to have 10 babies from this man's seed.
Believe it or not, this is the truth.
inb4 Tits or GTFO

I'm sure he does wherever they gave him land in Israel ;)

Attached: 1564865038531m.jpg (1024x572, 110K)

tits or gtfo

and most womans get that feeling towards cold blooded killers, it's in their genes, a man killing for his kind will usually be a father able to feed and protect his family, just look at how much letters breivik is receiving

Because he was a jew tool

how can anyone start a family when they are paying 30% of their income to taxes for niggers.

5'7" and balding in his mid 20s
oh hahaha hahah ahah ahha

t.jew

>FALLING FOR bait

Yeah I heard about that.
(((Psychiatrists))) call it Hybristophilia, to be honest I found fascinating the stories about serial killers but never felt any interest beside watching some movies or reading articles just out of curiosity.
But watching that footage was different, I don't know why.

what would that accomplish? does your ideal new zealand consist of 40 million whites and 40 million muslims, niggers, maoris, and chinks?

nonwhites in white countries all have to go and there's no way around it. we need to discourage immigration and encourage EMigration

Attached: 1565028199265.png (3955x1284, 391K)

>Goy
based

Didn't notice my ID, LMAO

>he was 5’7
Good news for me lads I’m 5’11
Am I a manlet

Attached: C1A2585A-18D3-49A4-9E12-20DEE91401B7.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Attached: 1555905182840.png (1117x634, 224K)

Because he never really cared about the white race. He was just a violent and hateful autist who used birthrates to justify his hatred.

>hatred

Hate is a good thing.

You are compared to me.

t. 6'3

Attached: Stormin' Norman.jpg (2000x1333, 412K)

Ask the average American if they can afford to have 2+ children and you'll get your answer.

Because he was a Mossad asset and this was a false flag.

SLOPPY
JOB

Attached: Mossad Handlers.webm (608x892, 621K)

can't help but notice there hasn't been a Muslim terrorist attack in a white country since he did it

>30%
you think you have it bad...

So shooting random people boosts the economy for the fellow whites, right? And he totally fixed New Zealand's immigration system, right? And he definitely increased white birthrates with his video? Nothing gets white people off like mass shooting videos. And his acceleration guaranteed his position would win in the end, right? What a genius he is.

Read manifesto. Also if you are not planning to have 51 white children, you are contributing less than him.

Also this.

You know the rules and so do I.

Because he is a jewish actor attempting to encourage impressionable young losers to off themselves in a low IQ fit of rage.

Yes he definitely singlehandedly improved border protection and homeland security assets against terrorist attacks. Wow, almost magic. How did he do that?

Sorry, not gonna happen.

kek

Your grandpa got ventilated in Christchurch prank?

tell us how all the pieces fit together schizo retard. it's not enough to just call him a jew

Attached: 1565121591621.png (756x402, 358K)

Attack helicopter master race reporting in.

Because he accomplished absolutely nothing. The only people who directly benefitted from his sperg out were funeral directors and anti-gun activists.

You think it is a good honorable and useful thing for lost kids to shoot up random people?

Because from a ratio standpoint it's more effective to kill 50 subhumans than have 3 white children.

? he combatted ethnic replacement 25x more efficiently than that, though

lol anytime some anglomutt shoots up innocents you inbreds are here to say "umm, ackshually, he was a jew".

0 responsibility, just like certain other underprivileged minorities you complain about, you dumb faggot.

? he combatted ethnic replacement 25x more efficiently than that, though. shouldn't you be asking why didn't he have fifty white children?

Its as honorable as anything else.

Innocents? What innocents?

>hurr durr i'm an edgy virgin that laughs at unarmed civilians being murdered in cold blood because i'm a bloodthirsty mongrel with mongol/turk blood in me

This guy knows what's up.

Wrong, faggot.
“Immigration New Zealand has issued more than 200 emergency visitor visas to family members of the Christchurch mosque shooting victims, it revealed today.

Since the March 15 attacks, Immigration New Zealand (INZ) says it has been "committed to trying to relieve some of the stress and anxiety" in the Christchurch Muslim community around immigration issues by providing immigration support and assistance to victims of the attacks and their families.”

He actually scored -150. He didn’t accomplish shit and only made everything worse.

>Islamic civilians.
>In a white christian country.
Doesn't exist retard.

This

They never explained this one away.

I very much question the idea of innocent Muslims.

Here's the correct version

Attached: 1564161130886.png (854x480, 114K)

>hello brother
BLAM BLAM!

>white Christian civilians
>in native American lands
Doesn't exist, you actual fucking retard.

I question your sanity if the idea of murdering people in cold blood satisfies you. Like I said, you likely have barbarian blood in you. You probably have a lot more in common with those turks that got gunned down than you think lmao

Attached: 1557095426922.png (680x501, 74K)

>Native American lands.
No such thing retard. Red folk have been extinct for over a century.

like they weren't coming anyway. There is NO legitimate political scenario that puts any brakes on the global islamic takeover which leaves the otherwise unthinkable options as the only alternative

They will be coming as long as you let them and as long as they are not afraid to come. Solution is obvious and only a complete fucking moron can't see it.

You fucks are just too incompetent to do it, and so yes there is no legitimate lawful political scenario to stop it. Just the same as how niggers have no ability to build their own decent societies. The 'unthinkable' options are your only options because you are lazy and stupid.

Wait, 5'7? I was taller when I was 13!
Yes you are. Anything below 6 is a manlet!

Rabbi come on, you’re not even using it correctly

Read the manifesto dumbass.

>ID: Goy
HMMMM

Bold manlets without GFs to lose braved the seas to found new nations, fren.

>Who’s actually posting

Attached: 3D5B1413-5914-47C5-A3E2-589E5F6C85C7.jpg (734x440, 48K)

To found artificial robot nations founded on a masonic constitution, while still pledging allegiance to London via the Commonwealth?

killing 49 immigrants is the equivalent of having 49 white children when it comes to overall demographics

You claim there is no political means and suggest more of what he did. So did he stop immigration? No. Did he convert a single islamic from islam? No. Did he lead to one white baby being made? No.

Name one thing he accomplished. Don’t say the ones he killed. He used them as a means of larger goals. He didn’t accomplish anything he sought to do. His means are a complete disgrace and accomplish the exact opposite of his intentions.

See
He killed -150 immigrants.

KEK

He made the world far less islamic than if he had even 10 children.

CHECKED

desu I'm starting to think he actually did accelerate things noticeably

>you know the rules and so do I
a full commitment's what I'm thinking of

He's actually accomplishing many of his goals, that you can read in his manifesto.
The general chaos that's been generated in society since Christchurch is a proof of this, even more the panicking shills and the hysterical calls for complete shutdown of free speech.

Aside from ending 51 shitskin family lines and accomplishing pretty much all his goals in manifesto:
>acceleration around the world. France, UK (600% rise in antimuslim "crime"), Sri Lanka and others.
>greatest spike in Google search history of "great replacement" and one of the greatest of "white genocide" - redpilling possibly hundreds of thousands
>motivated big-name Youtubers like ChuckyE who in exchange dropped massive redpills about Jewry and not only them to other hundreds of thousands (500k+ subs).
>great push of the Overton's window, as both zoomers and boomers openly praised mass shooter everywhere
>Zealanders buying most guns in history, to the point where many shops report being sold out and further failure of their buyback
>further radicalization of many valuable groups and individuals
>at least one copy cat already who targeted hebes
>another possible copycat who targeted beaners
And for me, the most important is the effect on psyche of selected white groups and individuals. That shit is truly valuable and will prove in long-term way. I also suspect that this whole wave of censorship and kiketube going into full hysteria with deletion of everything, also originates with Tarrant. They are afraid, nigga, they are afraid big time.

You wouldn't get this from any other guy

Attached: why they are afraid.png (1891x620, 131K)

Because he isn't real user none of this is. Everything stinks to the high heavens when it comes to all these mass shooting. I'm sure innocent people are caught in the crossfire but it's all BS. The world around us isn't what it seems. We're being treated like children not being told the truth about the universe and our history because knowledge is power and without knowledge you have pea brain sheep running around mimicking everything they hear like a parrot wanting a cracker

Does anyone have the full video this screenshot came from? I saw it on infinitychan but didn't download it.

Islam is a very simple proposition- you either submit or you die. Our elites have already submitted. Which will you chose?

>ending 51 shitskin family lines
False still. See
Checked. Shutdown of free speech? Wow. What an accomplishment. He really showed those muslims!

Look at this graph. Do you really think what he did is going to change this? No. He’d have been better off fighting for the rights of christians worldwide and converting more people. The missionary who went to that nigger tribe island was 1,000x times the brave hero than Tarrant will ever be

Attached: DCC56A97-F298-4306-A72C-4DD48993C43F.png (560x395, 27K)

checked

>he didn't killed those shitskins because new came
Come on, user. Also where the hell did you came up with this dumb preposition that his attack had a goal to somehow end the immigration? Because no, one person won't cut it, that is just common sense.

You don't get the point of what accelerationism means.
It is not about a guy single-handedly exterminating one billion muslims with his death ray, neither converting anyone to christianity or convince whites to pop out 10 children per family like apefricans: it's about destabilizing society, inciting polarization and fueling tensions, the final goal being a general mobilitation in favour of a change of the System.

Has there been anybody that followed him in NZ? No. Have any of his copycats like El Paso stopped immigration? No. Now anti gun activism has grown exponentially in any country his curse spreads to.

Muh accelerationism is a failed and horribly thought out idea. It creates the exact opposite of solutions intending a complete upheaval of society results in his position winning some battle for society and yet all we have seen is the opposite of his goals being accomplished as a direct result.

I don’t consider it murder to fight back against an invasion

Attached: FD0D0149-6780-4DFD-9394-449655D71E75.jpg (692x360, 49K)

>one soldier doesn't defeat the whole enemy's army, therefore waging war is useless
This is your "logic".
>Muh accelerationism is a failed
Not only you have no idea about what it is, you are also making tremendously fallacious claims. Turbo-strawman style. But while we are a it, what is your solution?

Are you a "conservative"?
In this case, I have bad news for you.

Attached: rip.jpg (220x280, 15K)

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. Variant: Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.
-Sun Tzu

Intending a grand schism and fight between society is useless because the side he favors is a small minority. Accelerationism is tactically ineffective, morally abhorrent and completely deluded.

>So you don't like strawman, hey? Here, have some more strawmen.
Since you are comfy with your completely skewered misunderstanding of "accelerationism", then answer my previous question - what is your solution.

>what is your solution.
Spread your daughter's legs for Mohammed and maybe he won't slit your throat.

>the side he favors is a small minority.

You are wrong.
All signals in western countries show that whites are fed up with this shit.
Just because not everyone speaks loud about it yet, it doesn't mean that anger and discontent aren't boiling.

Chocked but i am German therefore a cuck

no, he still is up 50. those 200 family members were coming over eventually anyway, he just sped up the process and