Do you realize that Jow Forums is a safe space for unsuccessful (socially...

do you realize that Jow Forums is a safe space for unsuccessful (socially, economically) whites that couldn't keep up with modern times?

go poo in the loo primitive faggots.

Attached: 44_barack_obama1.jpg (800x452, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SOrry but I think you're the one that needs to learn how to poo in a toilet.

open up dem borders whitey

Attached: 1499672966011.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

Notice how they always post niggers that are more than half biologically white? Makes you think.

Attached: 6755676576575.jpg (800x500, 65K)

wow thats alot of people

This. Accept your fate, cattle.

Have sex.

Attached: It's Over.jpg (942x2062, 509K)

i see future doctors, engineers and lawyers.

Attached: pepe-transparent-amused-1.png (178x178, 21K)

I see yucky welfare suckers.

Leftoids don't reproduce.

Attached: 1564942655494.jpg (2498x2143, 482K)

I see bunch of apes

typical nigger thinking, i think OP is legit

the issue with modernity is like the issue with dumping toxic waste in the river. it makes you more competitive ("successful") but you have to be a degenerate monkey with no morals to do it.

the economy at present is configured in such a way as to externalize as much poison onto others as possible. financiers ship jobs overseas at the expense of sustainable domestic communities. people shop at walmart and buy disposable plastic trinkets instead of durable US made brands, which in turn fills with world with microplastic pollution

these sorts of things are what healthy, well-adjusted adults recognize as "cheating." the rapid advancement of complexity has resulted in a temporary situation where most people don't understand these problems, often even the people doing the immoral shit. we're only a few years into the internet as a real phenomena of decentralized communication, and people are more or less already aware that everything is fucked and this can't continue.

soon, there will be a backlash. and this liberalism that permitted everything, worst of all the externalization of costs, will be eradicated. the worst offenders will hang.

Every intelligent Indian flees your shithole for whitetopia. Indians will never accept floods of niggers or Pakis raping their kids. Fucking hypocrites.

Attached: 1424116397914.jpg (615x766, 128K)

All Jow Forums meetups are non-white though. Weird.

Attached: 1486792747795.jpg (1200x900, 174K)

>whites
You must not know this Indian user but this board has no 100% whites, it is all mutts

>If I keep posting it nobody will know that I'm a virgin!

Wasn't that in mutted out NYC? Even white leftoids look ridiculous.

Attached: 1564942502698.jpg (1024x948, 224K)

tfw an indian calls you primitive

Attached: asda.jpg (900x600, 106K)

Virgins call other people virgins. I went to school, I used to do it.

Attached: 1557253863200.jpg (500x488, 44K)

Where the fuck is this??

A city near you.

Attached: 1509663598092.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

we do poo in the loo and even by doing so we earn more money then all poos combind that claimto be succes full.
not to mention we won the life lotery by beeing white and live in the first world while you always will be a poo.

FACT:

Indian males are the primary posters of BBC threads. They have never forgotten "poo in the loo". They subvert with hatred and an inferiority complex.

Continue to insult the technological prowess of the redneck.

Tell me, if there were wild pigs that someone would pay you a hundred dollars a pound for a live and undamaged one, how would you catch it and transport it?

Note that these things can weigh hundreds of pounds, are absolutely feral and travel in packs.

A redneck I work with catches them for fun so he can make fun vehicles that he drives in the mountains until they are destroyed for fun.

FUN.

Get ready for ww3 bitch, we are going to have rednecked UFOs so we can come set your piles of shit on fire all over the world for helping the Beast.

Attached: Obama and Waleed.jpg (720x777, 52K)

Jow Forums is a board filled with non-whites who LARP about being white nationalists and neo-Nazis to screen shot their own posts and upload them to social media to say "look ebbywun notsees!!!"

Attached: tf2d1m4av9xz.jpg (1440x1080, 306K)

>people buy disposable plastic trinkets reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

nice cope neet
getting a job/gf has nothing to do with anything you said.

Attached: 57299482_835707033488792_3988567388324600514_n.jpg (320x320, 20K)

Adolf Hitler speaks to Americans
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1503090254361.jpg (922x482, 150K)

I see future casualties of a new holocaust.
Everyone in one of those boats will be dead within 15 years.

I, for one, am a Jew that considers whites as the lost tribes of Israel and Judaism to be the synagogue of satan.

When I say every single one of the kikels must be removed from live, we must not tolerate evil among us, I mean it.

I can even quote the relevant old testament passages if anyone cares.

They reject Jesus, give them the Law, the Law demands their blood for more reasons than could fit in this post.

Attached: jihad grows.jpg (940x598, 120K)

450 million people shitting in the streets. Can you beat those numbers mr pajeet???

Attached: lakshmi_3279853b.jpg (620x387, 82K)

Attached: satanobama.jpg (615x615, 77K)

>spanish culture

Attached: banderillas.jpg (600x482, 85K)

Thanks for letting me know this, fuck knows how i would have got through the day if you hadn't turned up with this information. I really thank you enough for what you have done, quite literally you have given me a meaning to my life.
Right i need a shit so i will go sit down on my on my nice porcelain toilet and drop the kids off at the pool, you enjoy shitting in the street poo in the loo,hopefully one day you may join the rest of us in the civilised world but until then enjoy shitting in your designated steet.

You obviously never finished retard. Now you will forever be a retard. At least true retards like yourself are too retarded to know that you are a retard. It’s something.

The polls here says Jow Forums is pretty successful.

Jow Forums is majority shitskins

You won't be so smug soon kike. Even the most watertight plans go south. You won't see it coming through your arrogance.

Obama with a Saudi Prince ? Is that the guy that was arrested and tortured for a while by the real royalty in the family ?

Keep up with modern times lol, you literally get paid 3 dollars an hour to post here and eat shitty food. You're a degenerate.