Listening to NPR on way home from work

>listening to NPR on way home from work
>talking about mass shootings
>they talk about how the Christchurch shooter and the El Paso shooter both followed this "replacement theory" and that it was scary that they were following this ideology
>next up on NPR they talk about low birth rates in the US
>they bring up immigration as a fix for low birth rates
>"We should not worry about the birthrate in the United States," says Philip Cohen, a sociologist at the University of Maryland. "If we want to let those people come to this country, we can solve any problem you can think of related to population size."
>pic related, NPR journalist

Fuck me.

npr.org/2019/08/06/747571497/less-sex-fewer-babies-blame-the-internet-and-career-priorities
npr.org/2019/08/06/748811004/how-gun-violence-in-the-u-s-is-viewed-from-abroad (like 2 minutes in)

Attached: ari_shapiro.jpg (300x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRs7G7uLGa8
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFaZcC0lRU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds right. There is no limit to the amount of jew cum the audience of NPR can consume.

Why don't they ever mention census bureau statistics when they call it a "theory"?

Surely they noticed it though, right?
>replacement theory
>don't worry about having kids, just bring in a bunch of migrants
It wasn't even really spaced out. It was like one after another.

reported to the fbi for discussing the great replacement

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRs7G7uLGa8
We're talking about the same people, right?

Attached: 1563557034587.jpg (1392x1161, 508K)

High value targets never get knocked out.

Hmmm...

Attached: NPR Jew .jpg (2106x3240, 1.23M)

No, that's literally what liberals believe. Earth is overpopulated but we need infinity niggers to do the jobs white people won't do and to replace us, but there's no plan to do that, it's just necessary to keep Social Security solvent and to fight racism and all these people want to come here anyway, it's a natural process, etc.

Attached: 1548742877229.png (1200x951, 2.06M)

I meant the journalists, not the audience.

Thanks for this. I know I’ve heard bullshit like this on NPR before but I never got the energy up to actually cite the programs to prove it. I don’t understand really how they (bluepilled populous) don’t see it, but if it’s any consolation the closer I got to getting full redpilled the more I could see NPR for what it is, a liberal propaganda hug-fest. I can’t listen to it without shouting at the radio, so I dont.

>Ari Shapiro
SJW propaganda spokesman confirmed

does anybody really believe in this low birth rate thing? cause i don't

William Kristol wrote that we needed to replace middle and working class Americans with energetic immigrants. If that's not replacement, I don't know what is. Why is he not called on to repent?

>does anybody believe in this statistically provable occurrence

it's not about jobs, it's about propping up the stock market

youtube.com/watch?v=5OFaZcC0lRU

Pension funds keep buying stocks because they have to meet 7.5% ROI. However when boomers retire, without enough new consumers to keep asset prices up and companies growing, they will sell and no one will be there to buy, so asset prices will take a shit, and the entire Western world's economy is the stock market nowadays. All this diversity shit is about making people accept an increase in population size. Obviously getting rid of abortion is unacceptable...

Torah? You mean talmud? Jews call their blasphemous book the talmud, torah to confuse gentiles who know the torah is the Old Testament.

I heard this today too. It was one of the most blatant propaganda pieces that I've ever heard on NPR (which is really saying something). They're not even trying to be subtle anymore. The populace is so brainwashed at this point, they feel they can just go thru the motions.

I used to listen to it all day long while I work from home.
No longer. It fills me with rage.
It is agenda-driven radio.

Yeah but who is preventing white from having kids? Have more babies and the problem fixes itself.

It's less genocide and more slow suicide.

>import poor brown populace
>have white populace pay enormous tax burden so they can't afford their own
>teach population that white people are evil and terrible
>drive wedge between white males and basically everybody else
>encourage putting off marriage and children for career, money, and fun
>even though you can only do that for so long
Like sure, white people can have more offspring, but there is a cultural force that is trying to curb that. Also a government force in terms of the migration.
>slow suicide
If you even talk about the declining white population in a concerned manner, you are deemed a racist. Nobody reasonable would be upset at somebody for being concerned over a potential suicide, but if you are concerned over this, people are pissed.
It annoys the fuck out of me when some guests say shit like "these kids are kept in cages because of the color of their skin" because it's such obvious BS that you'd have to be retarded to believe it (yet millions of people do).

The jews still read from their original 'law' every shabbat.

Attached: Torah will save the white race.jpg (1544x747, 795K)