Ok Americans after this mass shootings what steps your government will take?

Ok Americans after this mass shootings what steps your government will take?

Attached: IMG_20190807_014216.png (480x474, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/maryland-officers-serving-red-flag-gun-removal-order-fatally-shoot-armed-man/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if the government didn't do anything after newtown, I doubt anything would be done now.

Attached: hZRMXmN.png (636x426, 167K)

the gun culture, the wild west days are over. the bitter clingers will be dealt with and will not be missed.

Nothing. They will do nothing. They can do nothing

red flag laws

You can expect anything from (((them)))

None because what liberal morons don't seem to understand. Is right now Americans have hundreds of millions of fucking guns. You will NEVER take them. Not toe mention 3d printing guns, black market etc. are all options. The core of the issue is what needs ot be addressed. People who want to go out and hurt others will find a way to do it with or without guns. You rather have ar's going off in walmart of fertilizer bombs going off? Address the mental issues not the weapons you fucking retards, anyone can get different weapons.

None. It is not allowed. The government is our servant, not our master. The only thing that the government can do - and SHOULD do - is disarm itself. Politicians and governments are GOOD, and do not need weapons of mass destruction. Only EVIL people own weapons. And only VERY evil people own weapons and want to disarm everyone else. Congrats on the low IQ, though, I like slapping idiots around.

>the wild west days are over
The gun violence rate was far lower during the wild west days desu

Attached: confirmed2.gif (217x224, 1.39M)

we invade georgia

Disband the msm, they are responsible for radicalization going on around the world.

Taking muh guns and muh free speech
If you want incite on what will happen just read the "Turner Diaries"

Not much...maybe a few liberal left dominated states pass more restrictive gun control laws. But Trump won't do anything that big, but he will pretend he is by doing something pretty minor like maybe background checks or something.

Two reasons: big pharma + bullying. Both prey on weak, tender hearted young men and turn them into psychos. Most mass killers are on, or have recently been on meds. You think that's gonna change? Big pharma owns the government and will only tolerate token changes. America is fucked and until fathering makes a huge comeback it will continue to waste away.

Attached: Bullying-in-childhood-360x180.jpg (360x180, 14K)

Trying to take the guns would be the ultimate black pill for the left. I really hope they keep stumping for it.

Attached: E5ED1EA1-BDC0-4BF0-B551-43C73A0E3E1A.jpg (259x194, 13K)

This
I am a mechanic and was test driving
a customers vehicle today while watching
a holstered 9mm sliding across the dashboard

Attached: 57636625.jpg (604x327, 36K)

So, nothing then.

Monitor this website and party van lunatics. It's the one option with no political opposition

Attached: 1564361140087.png (1200x1306, 88K)

Yep, most dont want change, it's in the constitution, it not being banned is a vote winner for both parties

I think they will designate antifa a terrorist organization

Liberty or death.

They'll just talk a big talk and act they're gonna change everything, but in the end, nothing will get done. Typical political cycle.

They will continue with brainwashing

Attached: s5az2hefane31.jpg (892x960, 122K)

>like maybe background checks or something.
The only thing he can do that won't make him a total fucking faggot cuck is to get some new legislation that's worded differently than something already on the books. Like a background check bill that is no different than the background checks we have now. If he signs anything that restricts legal firearm owns rights any further he's dead in the water for 2020. He's a bigger cuck on immigration and fucking 2a than obama was.

Well, considering Vegas was to go after bump stocks; I'm gonna say that they will push the anti-AK line since El Paso established it as an alternative to the AR for MS's and pistol braces because Dayton's gun was classified as a pistol apparently; because he had a brace on his.

Attached: 1563890769557.png (1200x749, 363K)

cbsnews.com/news/maryland-officers-serving-red-flag-gun-removal-order-fatally-shoot-armed-man/

Don't look now Europoor but Mohammed is turning your country and women into his. But you should definitely keep caring only about what happens in mine, faggot.

Woo, I'm not the only mechanic on here! Can confirm, I have found plenty of firearms lying around cars. Even two the respective customers didn't know were in there, turned them in though; I wasn't trying to play those games in the ghetto. Cops catch you with a hot gun and your are gone for awhile.

Attached: 1564756506602.jpg (600x468, 39K)

Kek, fucking saved.

what mass shootings?
already memory holed due to one of the shooters being outed as a Leftist antifa type breaking their narrative

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump tries for an assault weapons ban.

They'll keep being jewish as fuck. That's about it.