Do you live by your own standards? are you actually racist in real life?

do you live by your own standards? are you actually racist in real life?
be honest Jow Forums

Attached: 473.jpg (490x586, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vb_418xm734
youtu.be/m0o7fbNKhpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

Racist is just a buzzword. I base my opinions on facts and empirical observations.

As much as I can be with out risking my livelihood. Don't slow down around brown, ya dig?

Attached: 30yrboomer.png (1029x1000, 1.04M)

i hate pakis and niggers and treat them like shit on my shoe if thats what you mean

it's not racist just because you don't like it Jamal.

I'm pro-White.

No, I plough black and arabic women regularly and have many mulatto children.

I think you guys are largely being tricked into fighting amongst each other.

so, yes?

Attached: 1410481963528.png (900x900, 17K)

Yes but I'm not autistic enough to flaunt it

Fucking shills need to DIAF. Jow Forums is board of facts, reason and logic. Neck yourself OP.

I'm whatever benefits me in the end, even if it means being racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.

Attached: 1565093211754.jpg (750x613, 61K)

test

I feel an urge to curb stomp you and I know why.

I got a Jewish new hire. Young guy alright but has the curly hair nose and is always rubbing his hands lmao. Alright young lad tho. I don't know what to think

resumes from indians and other assorted shitskins go straight in the trash if i'm busy, otherwise i'll invite them in for an interview then never get back to them. it's the least i can do.

Attached: 1560884739107.jpg (1875x1889, 196K)

Die nigger.

Sage and report

I treat everyone with decency and respect until they give me a reason not too. Then it's fuck you nigger

There is an individual context, and a general one. Generally speaking (heh) applying statistical data to irl situations is retarded. I just wish more people would understand that applying their personal experience to disprove statistics is equally (if not more) retarded.

So racist

Say that out load again

Hi I'm Polynesian... would you throw away my resume?

> are you actually racist in real life?
No I hold the general view of a group or race of people and how they act.
But in real life since I'm dealing with individuals I treat each one as an individual and I give them any respect they might earn.
However I still hold the general view of races and peoples in me, so I am careful and cautious and it's served me well.
And some of the generalities I've made have displayed themselves even in individuals thus more proving the general rule.

Attached: 1530581385150.png (1024x940, 101K)

>real life

Attached: f46azqiqcg411.jpg (1626x787, 58K)

I view myself more pragmatic.
There is no sense in going around yelling "death to niggers" but if I see a group of them on the streets I'll avoid them.

No. I gave a Hasidic Jew directions the other day and held the door open at the gas station for an elderly black man.

Just this morning I spat at a negress. Yes, I know I am a naughty half-Belarusian goy

I would have tripped him, then call out "dropped" and play the John Cena theme

The one thing I do with glee is cook bacon and leave my window open toward my muslim neighbors. They think I am a piece of shit anyway.

Michigan?

Subtly maybe as a teacher. Told a girl she "could do better" because she was interested in a hallrat melanin enriched failure.

No. But not going to dox. I will say they are all over now, so it is a mere crap shoot to see a burka.

Why be racist against individual people? Not their fault our government is cucked. I'm more angry against the decision makers, terrorists/thieves/rapists are just a symptom, the system is the real disease.

Yes. You can be racist and not an autistic cunt to everyone you meet. I have like, a black friend

No, i fuck black queens all the time

why? i'm white too, my fellow white brother

Attached: 1524984363415.png (645x773, 9K)

Why not though? Since I have a fringe occupation there isn't much of an incentive to act nicely for me. Also being Eastern European (half) people have low expectations anyway.

I still love you Argentinian

I try to be as tolerant as I can but sometimes it becomes too much and the mask falls off

only for bants. realistic that we are doomed. oh well.

racist as fuck irl
more than that too, im completely ideologically driven i talk shit to and about every fucked up thing i see, i am a force of nature.
you should follow my example.

Attached: nature is fascism.jpg (1024x559, 59K)

Don't you complain to me. The gov literally, unironically planted Chechens in my neighborhood. Think about that before complaining. If our retirement scheme goes up in flames its likely less than 24 hours before they are in my house. In which my wife and 3 kids are. Think about that.

*Cut the if. When

Fpbp

Yes to both

Attached: 20190723_145332.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

Glad you didn’t get shot

i have never wanted to be a racist or have feelings of animosity towards any group. it's only in recent years since i've noticed how my kind is being encouraged to hate ourselves and to embrace the idea that our imminent demise is deserved that i've become somewhat embittered. i envision a future where at some point i'm going to be challenged or threatened by someone who hates my race and tells me all kinds of reasons why i should be ashamed to be alive, and expects me to agree and accept whatever they tell me, and i've decided i want to be the person who isn't clueless, knows that that's bullshit and can explain why. so i've educated myself, contemplated these issues and generally just become more observant and personally invested, and what i've gathered so far is that the story i've been told is the opposite of the truth and i have very good reasons to have pride in my race and to be defensive and suspicious of other races. and it just so happens that doing the aforementioned instead of lying down and submitting like a pathetic docile animal is what constitutes "racism" in today's world, and unfortunately racist is currently seen as the most heinous thing a human being can be. so in order to be a self respecting human i have no choice but to be a bit controversial.

Attached: widepepe.png (1280x720, 163K)

German pussy is Chechen clay

Attached: 1549671365028.jpg (800x450, 44K)

*STOMP STOMP CLAP*

I am half-Belarusian and god be my witness I will strike first in the game that is called Minecraft.

Calling out a nigger for being a nigger ain't racist. It's just truth.

Don't want to be a nigger? Don't act like one.

what am i looking at?

Define racism

Pol is satire fucking summerfag

I'm not racist in real life and I don't think it's cowardice not to be. It's basic self-preservation. I'm not gonna risk my livelihood just because I got annoyed at some baboon fucking shit up at work and called them a nigger.

Should have been /thread

It happens. Who knows what the future holds?

Doesn't happen anymore. Theres a new song out.

My life for the last 15 years.

Attached: 20190717_100828.jpg (2560x1440, 1.34M)

I think I definitely have some racist beliefs regarding people and race, but I would never actually express that racism in real life, especially not in public like some faggot.

Ppl on this board are afraid to be honest w how they feel...its why every now n then one of u incel faggots goes apeshit

DTA nigga

Dont
Trust
Anybody

Attached: 20190626_045945.jpg (2560x1440, 1.2M)

Shut the fuck up you ugly Asian midget.

Attached: 1563772823457.jpg (626x1024, 68K)

I swear I'm racist. I just happen to have a Black friend.

In your dreams, otherwise you would be in jail.
Sad but true, right bong?

I could solve that problem for you.

I'm not individually racist with how unexpected life can be anyone could be any way when you meet them. However I have learned biases that I use to navigate through life safely just like anyone else does.
On a political and cultural and mass population level race stops being skin deep this is a fact. Different cultures and people have different dispositions and culture biology and an individuals temperament are all innately linked. I've also mentioned that they have a different culture which has had an entirely different developmental process.

If we wasnt shackled by modern day tabboo we could have an honest debate and work in a productive manner for everyone.
If anyone thinks this makes me a racist fuck it. Some times I say nigger too because I'm frustrated by the system of ignorance and bliss

>hey white people

Fuck off

That is a pic of a muslim faggot u get krautnigger jewlover ..

Put it this way; I’m not discriminatory when dealing with individuals, especially in a professional setting. Everyone is a blank slate that can earn merit with me or destroy it (I am in a position of authority in my job).

Am I slightly race biased at giving or withdrawing this merit? Yes. I still hold my sentiments about racial groups and will apply them by default until proven otherwise.

In my personal life I have a visceral feeling that nonwhites have one thing in common - they loathe me and want me dead on some level because they feel like I have some undeserved privilege. This comes from their general lack of gratitude from being permitted to join our grassroots european civilizations. Yet their refusal to integrate to western culture, foreign loyalties, and perpetual gibs crying and badmouthing and lack of reciprocity to whites is starting to breed more radical right wingers that are having just about enough of their third world bullshit attitudes

Tldr: generally racist until an individual proves personal merit

Attached: 13BA4806-8716-4DB3-8347-E4C65DD8D625.jpg (561x650, 75K)

Sort of. I'm nice to every race but I hold decade+ long grudges against people and institutions that afflict me with niggers. Christian women. Government women.

If you do, who's gonna fuck my Jewish friend's wife?

Pakis, Hindus, Schminuds all the same

Also I am unironically a Muslim.

Yeah. I don't hang around minorities or Jews much so everyone around me is kinda racist.

I'm a saint on here compared to how I am in real life.
Why do you think Jow Forums is the way it is? We stuck a goal on the wall to see if we could try to stick on it.
In reality we're all demons.

im racist based on data not because i was raised in a trailet park. im not really angry or upset about niggers being dumb, its just a fact of life like how women are weaker than men

>there is no such thing as institutional racism

T. ANOTHER RETARD DIDN'T NOTICE THAT Jow Forums IS SATIRE

What song?

I treat everyone with respect until they demonstrate that they don't deserve it. I don't like niggers, but i treat them respectfully until they inevitably do some coon shit.

Terrible hack job but I noticed it and wanted to do it real fast.

Attached: goblino.jpg (1596x1024, 154K)

I went to prison for two years because of a nigger. I got to see bigger behavior in prison. My ex-girlfriend was raped by a nigger when we were together. For these reasons and more, I’m a racist. God damned right.

i got approached in a white area by 2 large niggers and they ordered my to empty my pockets and give them my belongings. its the only time such a thing ever happened to me. its funny how its always that demographics, all coincidences im sure

What it is
youtu.be/vb_418xm734
What i wish it was
youtu.be/m0o7fbNKhpM

Attached: 20190504_132702.jpg (4032x2268, 2.22M)

I'm a ghost skin, I don't have the need to express my views in my environment.

I wasn't kidding earlier I really am.

Nice pic though, this Paki should be roped.

Everybody hates zinjis

>rayciss rayciss rayciss

Learn to read dumbass. What part of merit-based professionalism don’t you understand in my post?

The only few guys I have fired have unironically been white. Go figure

There are rare times where you need to put aside your consistency and principles. The "other side" wants the opposition dead, broke and their families torn apart. And they'll think is funny. Am I racist? Is acknowledging biological and culture difference between races is racist? Then yes, I just wont sperg out about it. But hey, I'm just a White/Arab mutt living in my flyover state wasting time on Jow Forums. I just want my guns, church, and games left alone and without being taxed to shit.

Attached: 1556685586189.jpg (326x326, 28K)

Absolutely agree. Being rational has allowed humanity to advance this far and so called "racism" is the only conclusion from the objective facts.

Me too. My mom is half Algerian, half French. I am about as Muslim as most of you are Christians. Don't like vidya though

I moved from a spic town to a farm town that's 99% white, so yes.

I live in a 100% white community so there's no reason for me to be racist IRL, I'd unironically lynch a shitskin if one moved into my town tho

Doubt you could even identify me at 25%.

>do you live by your own standards? are you actually racist in real life?

Absolutely not, in real life I am a complete and utter hypocrite, like if I was a politician running for office, like any smart Italian: in this fucking country you have to lie if you want to survive.

I pretend to be completely free of racism, misogyny, homophobia, xenophobia, like I was some country boy who never met a black man or a nasty woman in my life.

Italy is very right wing compared to other EU countries but.... big cities are very very left wing, the richer they are and more hypocritically communist they are, for example I don't know ONE single self-declared right wing person in Milan, not even if they are drunk they let out a conservative thought, so scared they are to be shamed and shunned by others.

Of course I am what I pretend not to be and I don't rent my apartments to niggers, sand niggers, terroni, slavs, Romanians, or single women, and pretty much to anyone who is not from here and works 24/7 not even to Germans or Brits because I want someone who works 15 hours a day and is never in the house not some Liberal Art student wanting to enjoy la Bella Vita in my properties.

In my book you are allowed to be dishonest with dishonest people, it is self-defence.

Attached: squatting-slavs-in-tracksuits1.jpg (660x660, 199K)

The best thing is, you're not even white.

Attached: 1541883238537.jpg (606x456, 51K)

I wasn’t but after working in the same 4-person office with Indian women for a few months I am starting to hate Indians

Wojtek you made me lul

>do you live by your own standards?
No, I live by God's standards
>are you actually racist in real life?
No