Strike and Mike 72

OK it's dropped, let's discuss!

Attached: strike-and-mike-logo-2-736x400.png (736x400, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/yn5hnj.mp3
archive.org/details/youtube-TbfE83e7PSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 jewish podcast spam plz report

Attached: 1564894086067.jpg (509x1024, 53K)

Drop the catbox paypigs so we can discuss

>paypigs
Rude

Paylords, we humbly request a link during these troubled times. Don't make me have to listen to Nick Fuentes when I eat dinner.

Pls paylords think of the (you)s

cough it up, payfriends

Attached: 1132456623451234523456.webm (768x576, 2.93M)

Paykings please we are begging you.

FTN fucked up bigtime being lazy and wanting to record a bunch of episodes back to back. But it was a little crazy hearing them talk about the new "white terrorist" narrative and how (((they))) are ramping that up knowing FTN is recording mere hours before el paso happened.

plz payfrens

Strike and Mike is so much better than TDS. It's just political talk and no Sven (or Alex) trying to interject with his brainlet takes and attempts at comedy.

PayAryans please provide a link.

Sven... not so much.

My thoughts exactly

Get a job boomer.

Every strike and Mike is gold and educational

TDS seems to be losing chemistry, arguing and banal.

Why don't you guys just get a subscription?

is that a korean viking throwing a boulder at a korean jew?

>tell me more.

Kike Enoch THE ENEMY JEW AGENT AND HIS Communist LACKEY are behind a credit card processor and no one asks why they still have one somehow

How does he still have a credit card processor ? He’s an obvious agent

Attached: 64D5F04D-7337-497C-9A5C-40996B348B38.jpg (512x512, 58K)

There is nothing more I can tell you that you don't already know. Look deep within yourself, listen to your heart.

Attached: 1562555363016.png (368x469, 312K)

Don't pretend that's the reason. You're just a nigger who wants dat foh free.

If I can be honest I think sven sucks. Mostly becuase he interjects with random shit while mike is talking.

Payfrens please gib.

Attached: paycux gib.jpg (657x527, 53K)

And every show of TDS starts with Sven talking about all the technical difficulties he's having or some banal real life encounter he had that day for 30 minutes.
And you can hear Mike struggling to make a point while Sven and Alex distract him like children.

>Calling people cucks
>Begging for free shit
Are you all neets or just kikes?

I just wanna see some korean vikings murdering korean jews......

Attached: bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg (379x716, 182K)

I used to be a paylord but one of the last times Sven bitched out at the listeners was the last straw for me. I'm not going to help feed his family and take contempt from a person who (at the time) was actively making the show worse. Sven has been a bit better now but he hardly hits drops anymore, probably because he was always shit at finding the button or even hitting the right one. I'll probably sign up again some day under a different name and just send them a year in cash. I don't trust them with my credit card. I wish I could just donate to Mike and the FTN crew. They do such great work.

Over half the show is Mike talking, sometimes interruptions from Sven actually helps him get back on track and focus on an issue at hand instead of going off on tangents. TDS is also meant to be less serious than FTN or Strike and Mike.

come on frens. share the love.

>He’s an obvious agent
An agent whose job is to name the Jew? You shills always point to reasons someone should be an "agent" but never explain how anything the "asset" is doing in any way helps ZOG. The newest and most common angle is "They're still online that means they're controlled, anybody real would be completely gone by now. I'm going to ignore the times these people have almost been banned or any things they did to get back online again"

I feel like he's always making the show worse.

Over half the show is Mike talking, sometimes interruptions from Sven actually helps him get back on track and focus on an issue at hand instead of going off on tangents. TDS is also meant to be less serious than FTN or Strike and Mike.

Was the "manifesto" factually attributed to the El Paso shooter? Been out of the loop today

files.catbox.moe/yn5hnj.mp3

Attached: p01l9scl.jpg (640x360, 45K)

idk the sauce, boss

Attached: image0.jpg (438x438, 21K)

Cool
story

Attached: 4522A0A1-FFF2-45B8-B1D0-CFCE7487F9A2.jpg (1240x1870, 506K)

>I don't trust them with my credit card
goddamnit of course not. if they aren't already, you can bet that eventually they will be cooperating with spooks and/or have their payment and server records appear in court records as part of a subpoena or discovery process. The only question is WHEN that will happen, and with recent events, it's looking to be sooner rather than later.

> I wish I could just donate to Mike and the FTN crew
They are the only ones offering anything interesting. FTN was much more interesting to listen to before they turned on Orange Faggot. Now it's just constant blackpill after blackpill. But, unfortunately, they really did need to on him because enough is enough.

based and frenpilled

Attached: 1562549048530.jpg (320x304, 15K)

Gotta say, Europa Report being it's own show has been a godsend. Jayoh is really well read on what goes on.

If we ever needed a link pay brothers, it is now. I am an Aryan monk studying the Gita, I have no funds. I humbly ask for a link, thank you

Thank you good goy

striker never actually mentions Jews. He just talks about 'the j-left'

Mike and Alex know its because he revels in being obnoxious. They're his best friends so they don't hold it against him.

Attached: Soyboy.png (377x485, 215K)

>two Americans doing a show about European politics
For what purpose?

Attached: 1564514310815.jpg (900x873, 206K)

I agree.
It'd be nice if at least one show a week they just shitposted and goofed around.
I'd like to hear them get Metokur on and just laugh at furries or something.

The episode with Andy warski was legit one of the best ones

'so uh you guys are Nazis?'
'I guess that makes sense'

there are other shows to cover the nitty-gritty. It's worth a look in if you haven't tried it.

Thanks, fren.

Striker really should get a real mic.

yah good one to show normies as a first episode
archive.org/details/youtube-TbfE83e7PSA

Ty :’)

Any concrete attribution for the "manifesto"?

thanks payking

Attached: 7FE32D59-9F66-4CB5-A261-EA4B86ABFA3B.jpg (900x900, 56K)

EASY, you can talk about the jews forever but that’s not gonna fix the problem, the solution is action which peinovich actively urges against

Its pronounced paychads okayy

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-121026.png (1080x1920, 607K)

Because it's not the DAILY FUCKING SHOAH ITS TOADOLLY DKEKED SBREH

It's banned to be a natzi podcasteer in gay Europe

I used to be a pay cuckoo too but the contempt for the audience got too much for me so I cancelled. Also I like TRS but let's face it, most of their content is quite shitty these days.

This makes me sad, the daily shoah was such a good time now it's like they just stayin together for the paychads :'( *sniff*

>files.catbox.moe/yn5hnj.mp3
finally

Attached: Felyssa.png (509x680, 518K)

>the solution is action
Like what? Shooting up a wal mart? Charlottesville 2, Challenger boogaloo? Tell me the "action" they should be advocating. They constantly talk about spreading the truth and forming communities for a future time we will be able to operate in the open in a constructive way. Anyone with a brain in their head knows that time is not now.

Thanks bro

Attached: template.png (490x553, 237K)

>tfw watching strike and Mike while doing lines of blow pretending you’re partying with your friends and ranting drunkenly about the Jews

NYCE

>still bitching about ex wife
Nice nose edit by the way

coke makes you gay. stop it

strike and mike is dope i need to paypig again actually. too many habbenings to miss new product.

Attached: fashwave a dirty job for a clean future.jpg (680x526, 111K)

>hardly hits drops anymore
good

>my paylord
*bows*

>Sven bitched out at the listeners was the last straw for me.
>I used to be a pay cuckoo too but the contempt for the audience got too mu
Same thing here

THANK YOU PAYKING

I actually like Sven more than Mike. But that's because I come from a right wing background first like him, unlike Mike who started out as a leftist first. Sven has much more chemistry with jazzhands than Mike because of this. McNabb is just terrible though. If ghoul wasn't a degenerate faggot who got doxxed, we wouldn't even know or care about McNabb.

Just buy prepaids with cash at the grocery/drug store and use a burner email for the login.

Our American Jew news reports on Europe, and European Jew news reports on America, so why not?

A real americun right here.

Attached: 1458434769896.jpg (736x736, 87K)