FBI GROOMING

Friendly reminder that the FBI grooms mentally ill fags who browse the internet to commit mass shootings. This shooting in El Paso is no different

Fuck you spook ass niggers

Attached: 1565127384630.png (707x920, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcmdnews.com/parents-catch-fbi-in-plot-to-force-mentally-ill-son-to-be-a-right-wing-terrorist/
theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/16/fbi-entrapment-fake-terror-plots
google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/family-fbi-knew-oklahoma-bomb-plot-suspect-is-schizophrenic/
youtube.com/watch?v=ogSa9xNKrpg
villagevoice.com/2011/06/29/newburgh-4-terror-case-judge-sentences-three-to-25-years-in-prison-u-s-constitution-shivers-updated/
democracynow.org/2015/3/19/how_the_fbi_created_a_terrorist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the FBI is mostly sociopaths

The glowies are corrupt and need swift justice but who can save us from such a corrupt force?

Good post OP, I was not aware of their most recent activities.

Its a sociopathic mechanism

source?

90% of the stopped terrorist attacks for the past 20 years have been this.
the only thing the FBI does is entrap and then arrest mental retards.
or they work with less retarded people and you get the first world trade center bombing and Oklahoma city

Correct

Attached: 1564968852747m.jpg (747x1024, 134K)

Attached: 1526729054678.jpg (960x540, 46K)

Attached: 1564970544292.png (1544x1926, 392K)

Hey now, how can Special Agent McCumGuzzler and Agent Reacharound possibly build a career and make a name for themselves in the Bureau if they can't actively entrap the mentally handicapped into committing white terrorism? Real police work? Give 'em a break.

Attached: evil.jpg (451x563, 82K)

glowniggers everywhere
if you honestly think any "mass shooting" by a "radical white male" in the last 25 years wasn't a setup, then you big dumb, nigga.

pcmdnews.com/parents-catch-fbi-in-plot-to-force-mentally-ill-son-to-be-a-right-wing-terrorist/

Attached: 1564955434156.jpg (569x797, 283K)

Attached: cia-niggers_glow-in-the-dark.jpg (225x225, 17K)

Attached: cia-nigger_gay-nigger-association-of-america.png (980x200, 243K)

So put on a charade for the fbi. Get free guns n stuff. Shoot fbi agents. Profit!

glowniggers

tthis has been known for decades, they used to do this with muslims all the time. in fact thats how the first wtc attack happened.

>all right wingers are paranoid schizophrenics
Red flag laws now!

Why does this happen?

Wasn't the job of the Federal Bureau of Investigation to keep American People safe?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>get free guns
>sell the....
Hey i just figured out paddock

Quote from boys father in OP pic

"What the public should be looking at is the fact that the FBI gave our son the means to make this happen. He has no job, no money, no vehicle, and no driver’s license, due to the fact that he is schizophrenic and we; his parents do everything we can possible to keep him safe and functional….. He has suffered through countless serious full-blown schizophrenic delusional episodes and he has been put in numerous mental hospitals since he was 16 years old. The FBI came and picked him up from our home, they gave him a vehicle, gave him a fake bomb, and every means to make this happen none of which he had access to on his own.”

this claim needs better proof.

what if the father is schizo too

this is exactly what shooterchan was used for and why it's going to come back up.

I've said this before and i'll say it again.

1) The only Crimes the FBI solves are ones it creates.

2) After the 2016 Election the entire FBI should be absolutely defunded and dismantled.

This is bullshit. Jow Forums is doing this, not the FBI

confirmed, glowfag cancer must stop

See and Then drop your memeflag or your opinion will be disregarded

Attached: 1564962576617.png (610x613, 107K)

oh these glow niggers will try to entrap you, I wish they would try with meeeeeeee

Yes, it is called G-A-N-G S-T-A-L-K-I-N-G and T-A-R-G-E-T-E-D I-N-D-I-V-I-D-U-A-L P-R-O-G-R-A-M.

No cia or fbi here on Jow Forums nothing to worry about please continue with your plans, the fbi wont have a clue!

Attached: 59920399_193422244976262_7864429207583184563_n.jpg (508x507, 53K)

Ask yourself how success is measured for these groups? They need something tangible to show so their funding is increased. What's a great way to give them the bad guy? Create one and influence them every step of the way and just when they're about to do something stupid swoop in all badass heroic like and stop them. They don't even have to answer a simple "would this person have gone to this extreme without all the promises you gave them?". All they tell themselves is it's no different than if a criminal organization had groomed the individual and radicalized them for violence just like they did. If the FBI can do it so could any criminal after all.

Attached: 1565126347653.jpg (700x740, 57K)

Jews. More specifically, Zionists, who are in the government and control the msm. They're pushing an agenda. The FBI are the ones who sold the guns to the colmbine shooters. The undercover agent is even in the kids home made movie compilation.

There was an open letter to the paper by the parents. Anyone have it? I will look.

theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/16/fbi-entrapment-fake-terror-plots

Bump

Good post user

Makes sense

Attached: 1509212990580.jpg (419x401, 45K)

supposedly there were a bunch of other shooters too

This is a big part of why the ATF switched focus to harassing gun owners. Originally, they spent most of their time harassing moonshiners instead, but then in the mid 70s, a big spike in sugar prices drove more of them out of business than the agency had in its entire history. And worse (for the batfags), since it happened purely due to economic factors, they couldn't even as some success on their part. So they just started playing up some imagined threat of militia groups planning on overthrowing the government to protect their own funding.

Concrete proof. Their probably in this thread right now...

Attached: 5a1652ae6ad308620e3292af83de7310a5f3cb13cada45a62afff9fcbde535f2.gif (257x212, 2.91M)

I would be inclined to maybe accept that. If it wasn't for the fact a heavily schizophrenic young man was able to rent truck and just happened to get a hold of 1000 pounds of nitrate, all without money or a job

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-172116.jpg (1440x541, 251K)

>tthis has been known for decades
yes but most people won't believe this until they experience it themselves. FBI and other glowfriends are the biggest extremism inciters nowadays and they know it but the (((media))) controls the narrative so they're safe

hey glowfags eat my ass

>originally released
Looks like a newswire. Anyone can pay to be published on a newswire. It's fucking nothing.

nope. the FBI is doing this 100%

I like that there is no news site. Just a made up article

Link you fgt

>Their probably in this thread right now...
that doesn't change anything unless something is happening then they swarm out and call for violence when the emotions are high

Prove you didn't just print this out

Bump, this well known that most if not all unrest and chaos in the news is planned by the powers that be.

back in 2006 or 2007 or something like that the media ran a big story about how the fbi had discovered some muslim terror ring in NYC that was planning to blow up a bunch of buildings

what the articles didnt mentioned was that the muslims had been radicalized funded and armed by the FBI

sometimes they probably just let the terror attacks happen, like they did for WTC 93'

>mfw can't tell if FBI are left-wing sympathizers or right-wing agitators

Attached: 1562955843710.jpg (654x1024, 77K)

The fact of the matter.

Attached: dredd.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

>still stuck in left-right wing prison

google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/family-fbi-knew-oklahoma-bomb-plot-suspect-is-schizophrenic/

Nice try you glowing pieces of shit, better luck next time

I'm diagnosed as bipolar
Come at me fags.

Attached: PicsArt_04-20-01.42.27.jpg (1631x1080, 66K)

Lurk more faggot.

>all right wingers are paranoid schizophrenics
>Red flag laws now!
Perfect argument against red flag laws. Gov will label Trump supporter like this.

In the thread retard

Attached: Target_Subjects.jpg (1077x573, 134K)

Don’t you mean bilingual Pedro? You can’t have guns in Mexico anyways unless your in one of the cartels

Remove all firearms from legalized marijuana states, nigga what!!!

Shilling the russia shit? How embarrassing

Yep

Attached: B6A41670-DBFB-4EA2-AC0B-A660161B699C.gif (320x292, 2.88M)

noticed this. why tho? is weed really magic anti glow lettuce?

Yup

Attached: E967D5C0-BD06-4B7C-BAD8-5355333971F6.jpg (844x3043, 614K)

Serious question: how do we fight back? This boils my blood so much I have an odd sense of calm and self with this anger at the government exploiting these individuals who already are living a pretty dismal life for their own prestige and now political objectives.

Attached: 1544169382852.jpg (125x112, 2K)

>still stuck in Sweden

befriend cancerous autists before FBI does

Always remember Ted Gunderson. He was an ex-FBI agent that got so extremely close to the truth that it costed him his life. Remember the Satanic Panic of the 80s? That wasn't about Dungeons & Dragons.

youtube.com/watch?v=ogSa9xNKrpg

Checked and done. That's why I'm here frens. I love you all, except the Canadians.

Attached: 1527994288061.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

t. Michigan
You’re more then welcome to try, but more likely you’ll get the lead first.

Attached: 675A0153-10FD-4D4A-A4AC-DF81F9E973FB.png (138x82, 1K)

no you dumb christfagget gunderson was most definitely trolling. he just wanted to fuck bryce taylor and be famous

how do you even get a job to shit post for the fbi/cia
i'd love to get some free tendies in exchange for keeping tabs on some of you schizo

Attached: 1560298441567.jpg (920x960, 85K)

Ahhh thanks user

Anybody remember this one?

All four defendants were former convicts stricken with poverty. One, Payen, was described as almost mentally retarded. None of them would have had the brains or the means to come up with such a plot, unless Hussain was there, pushing them along, and the government was there providing the ideas, the money, the equipment, the transportation and the weapons–all of which were of course fake.

villagevoice.com/2011/06/29/newburgh-4-terror-case-judge-sentences-three-to-25-years-in-prison-u-s-constitution-shivers-updated/

Attached: 1533675615006.jpg (480x404, 28K)

Your drugs are a Major red flag, your guns get removed

gotta pass a drug test, schlomo hates weed smokers

Fake and gay.
FBI are the good guys fighting crime.

yes, they groom these kids (adults in some cases) to be "terrorists." other times it's just shy of entrapment if not all-out entrapment. do you think any of these plebs could afford a lawyer to get them off the hook when the FBI did in fact set them up. these characters are carefully selected; what else do you think they're doing with big data. you can clearly tell when the FBI set them up because they swoop in at the last second and "save the day." this is called the six-week-cycle. they do one of these "incidents" about every six weeks to stay relevant and justify their budget. A recent example of this is the MAGA-bomber. thank God they were there to save us from that evil Trump supporter. weird how they completely fuck up the Parkland shooting despite having warnings from several different people.

Yes

They bait actual mentally ill people to say something, then they go in arrest them, then they say look at all these {insert bad group here}, and look how we protect you!

Bait is the lowest form of law enforcement, and reeks of actual ineffectiveness in that they can't stop real attacks.

>F

>Serious question: how do we fight back?
Send them to places FBI or Gov agents hangs out instead of gun free zones. I bet they’ll stop real quick.

I'm going to fucking check your single , his one time

Checked

Pretend to be insane and catch them in the act.

“How the FBI Created a Terrorist”: Agency Accused of Entrapping Mentally Ill Man in Florida

democracynow.org/2015/3/19/how_the_fbi_created_a_terrorist

>Glowies are going to gitmo for treason

Attached: 189925971597519751.gif (500x374, 1.51M)

Its not the FBI, its third party organizations who post and report potential threats to them. Thats who the (You)s were posting in the screencapped threads from the 8ch warrant. Actual agents don't have the time to do this shit.

t. someone watching you from one said third party group

>Satanic Panic of the 80s
What does that mean?

>MAGA-bomber
PVC pipe duct tape and random wires are NOT bombs.

Attached: C590A6DD-24EE-458A-AC50-35D98EE2E8CE.png (1090x1200, 1.1M)

Honestly not sure if i
want this desu...the catharsis might kill me

This.
And make sure to buy lots and lots of fertilizer.

Attached: 1551474746359.jpg (621x419, 103K)

How do they know it’s the feds? Is there any evidence for that?

Its tru. FBI just flew over my house

what a stupid cucked glownigger you are

Attached: eyu66hkbi3w21.jpg (674x433, 24K)

Attached: 1563396333878.png (336x371, 148K)

Them:

Attached: jSngk6u.png (536x483, 450K)