You can't stop Q

Getting scared nazi's? Just wait till 2020

Attached: EAV67YEWsAA8qZg.jpg (640x350, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!XtNhURSb!1Mdrvt-Y_onBw5VlFDRdCQ!TwtjWLJb
youtube.com/channel/UCQTqnnPetWFbDN1nJ6hq0eg
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mywickr.wickr2
truepundit.com/doj-expected-to-release-bruce-ohr-302-reports-other-documents-this-week/
youtu.be/SxlUgNSLqvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why sensor free speech?

Damn this whole Q user hacker must be a real threat to everyones health and safety, I hope he doesn't hack America's, or Canada's server mainframe and take down our computers.

Attached: 1562541212134.png (445x265, 111K)

Q is a threat to the world governments. Notice how scared they get when people talk about him. Threads get deleted. People get blocked. Put on "lists". But they cant stop what is coming!

Attached: EATDDM9U4AAy_Dz.jpg (576x576, 47K)

>hey you Nazis, aren’t you scared of this larp that you can’t stop?
Nope.

Close! Look at how cnn alone spreads lies. And how Google is in congress for tampering with elections. Or how Facebook was just fined 5 billion dollars for selling your information. Countless others

heck yeah!

Ignorance is bliss.

Careful what you read. Alot of disinformation out right now... this is third Q thread in an hour.... they keep deleting them. But yet you can post about killing trump and communism? So you tell me, has Q ever forced anyone to think like him? No. He encourages research! Think for yourselves!

Careful what you read. Alot of disinformation out right now... this is third Q thread in an hour.... they keep deleting them. But yet you can post about killing trump and communism? So you tell me, has Q ever forced anyone to think like him? No. He encourages research! Think for yourselves!

Cringe and boomer pilled

Thanks for the advice. Maybe we should get a guy to hack the people putting down our threads, you think its deep state pulling Q threads down?

Its going to be fun putting all these Qlarps into concentration camps

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the CIA. those guys have been no good from the start. Look at all the experiments they've been doing on us all these years

Coming from the guy in the country that got its start as a prison lol

Can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on? Trump seems trustworthy but they always knew he would be president. What's their play? They have predictive programming on him being the "last president". Is he destined to fail? Is he manufactured hope?

Attached: friend or foe.jpg (906x432, 199K)

Oh wait you have a British flag not Australian. So you started the prison country....

Have a safe you 8 Jow Forums boomer retard

Time travel is real. Trump is stomping the "illuminati" aka deep state.

dont act like mutts are exempt from the camps, your going in their too. it'll be livestreamed like a reality TV show too

>Is he manufactured hope?
yes, every conservacuck was crying about the possibility of hillary winning and could have sparked a civil war, but now that the kikes have put ZIONdon in power they actually think they won something for once over the leftists, so they're back to being docile nigger cattle

>mutt so enraged he cant read flags

8 /qresearch/ and I'm a millennial.... 1982.

I'm not a faggot shill like you. I'm looking for constructive discussions on the predictive programming, not some Shariablue faggot spouting talking points.

Hey, can we back this whole Q thing up a bit for someone whose only exposure is the screencaps where someone is "decoding" secret messages in President Trumps twets, please. I never followed it; but now that infchan is down I'm curious.

Attached: 1563635448849.jpg (466x615, 85K)

Bumpzilla

Dark to light

Attached: 0274b242e8f7004cf64488506a5a2f24e2cfda9bda430b7dc8d43a9869918ae2.png (600x800, 253K)

>Trump seems trustworthy
Are you fucking dumb?
He's calling for the death penalty for "white supremacists" as defined by the media and he's calling for red flag laws aka "that guy seems racist, let's raid his house"

Have you not seen trump winning? Or does your country sensor him? We knew about Brexit before you did.

there is no argument, trump is a ZOG puppet like every other president and their votes didnt matter, the president is always pre selected

>trump winning
you mean the kikes told him to be president

The cards say Trump will be assassinated, so does his other predictive programming. Again, he will be the "last president". You shouldn't be so confident. I would like to think Trump is genuine with his goals and intentions but I have bad feelings about how this will end.

He's said lots of dumb shit. What he says and does are entirely different things.

Q m a p . P u b

Read the "global issues"

Attached: 1557357148980.gif (500x284, 929K)

The first card can be connected to Gotti from the Gambino family. He won a bunch of law suits and the media called him Teflon Don . The other cards also probably relate to some 80s memes.

Attached: 91m5f3QpYIL.jpg (1554x2119, 530K)

"Global themes"

My bad fren

Attached: 1545623301581.jpg (500x467, 63K)

>What he says and does are entirely different things.
Ok, let's say this cope is correct.
Is that the description of a trustworthy person?

the cards dont mean shit

If Q is a laaarp, then why are they trying to target the website he is on?

Q meme drop

mega.nz/#F!XtNhURSb!1Mdrvt-Y_onBw5VlFDRdCQ!TwtjWLJb

YouTube channels for Q related

youtube.com/channel/UCQTqnnPetWFbDN1nJ6hq0eg

Don't kid yourselves. "The Last President"

Attached: trump assassination card.jpg (782x543, 135K)

Q isn't a larp. It's as real as real can get.

Just realized something. If really was a larp, why do they say "just a larp" and not "Greatest larp of all time"?

someone(s) is absolutely terrified

Attached: Qcard.png (303x423, 203K)

And what has he done? Nothing of actual use. Whites are still rapidly becoming a minority and there is no end in sight. Jewish pedophiles are running rampant. The U.S. is still a debt slave to jews. Israel still exists and still gets 10 billion in funding each year.

What has he actually done that is not symbolic? If you only care about symbolic victories than what he says is far more important than what he does.

Even if he isn't killed, Republicans won't have a chance of winning elections after Texas goes blue.
I want to believe, I really do. I am hedging bets and following some WWG1WGA channels, but I will see how it pans out. Would be nice if things didn't go to a full civil war.

oh wow, a card referencing a generic plot point that has happened before many times, that card could apply to JFK too and evrey other president that was assassinated

>White people will never feel a sense of community again!
T-thanks Q

If you're truly interested in Q download the app "wickr me" and I'll answer any questions you might have about this. The questions I'm able to answer

Fuck of Qboomer.

Redpill the normies

>yfw the president and military use anonymous boards to give info drops to the public to sidestep the corrupt deepstate media and elite class and that elite class is so scared they try and (((shut it down)))

Yeah, that's totally not Trump's face on the card. Pure delusion.

If Q is a larp, then for sure. This is a great way to demoralize the last hopeful white boomers for any chance that the west will recover peacefully.

Forgot pic...

Attached: 1544410307316.jpg (556x434, 34K)

Highly doubt it comes to civil war. Once trump declassifies its game over. The declass should be coming. Watch the news for the FISA declass. Will come shortly after. Epstein's case will drop HUGE names. Do you have wickr?

I follow QMAP. I will be watching.

It's hard when they wont research

it isnt, it has completely different facial structure

Coats is officially out 8/15

>coats before declas

Attached: 35544253_208066383349405_329351883397267456_n.jpg (720x900, 62K)

Wrong.

AMEN!

Add me on wickr buddy

>wew an open mouth, but proves everything
Yeah because Trump is the first "last president ". After 911 and Iraq war cooks thought it Bush was about to start martial law/ww3/totalitarianism/end of the world.

Attached: bushAmShocked.jpg (470x319, 104K)

You too. All of you that want an actual conversation

go down to specsavers faggot, you need a pair

Use all the 8 chan media hype as a starting ground. Reference the fact no violence is encouraged by Q. How 8 chan is like Facebook and anyone can say anything.

Attached: 9d67293eab9f04cbe8ce4963a87ab829aae1e6f22081bdc7bc54fadf8d294787.jpg (255x137, 7K)

None of them had decades of predictive programming saying they would.

Attached: Barbara Bush - Aleister Crowley.jpg (540x338, 161K)

Why, when it's easier to take out the power grid

Attached: blue-eyed_darner_-_small_01.png (1597x1098, 702K)

op is a fag, Q is only about 15% accurate, but trump hasn't started to show his power level yet and I guarantee he met hitler in argentina.

Attached: 1527565355152.gif (200x150, 1.07M)

Thanks guys, looking into it now.

Facebook censors conservatives. That's why they just got fined 5 billion.

When will the banking cartel pull off another 9/11? Shit is getting boring.

Attached: greenback.jpg (538x444, 115K)

A lot of Q spam recently

the problem is global. even if all the bad seed were pulled from american intelligence/government/commerce/media, the european heads of the criminal masonic order that runs this country will just continue seeding, and seeding, and seeding..

"pizzagate" goes all the way to the vatican, the house of windsor, paris, belgium, switzerland, russia, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Welcome

We're about to go back to the gold standard. By the end of this year

Alot of Q hate over a "larp"

Where's my board? C'mon Watkins,
get it done!

>card were made in 82 and could reference multiple different presidents
>using your thinking retards could've applied the cards to Bush in the past
NOOO! IT'S TRUMP, IT'S HIM!

Attached: 158.png (447x378, 11K)

YES! But the news wont show it. Google the popes throne...

Wickr ME: greenthumbinc

>texas going blue
> Arizona going blue
> Georgia going blue
> Florida allowing criminals to vote
> did nothing for Midwest states.

This country got fucking pissed off by trump. Look at 2018 results and the house of representatives is blue asf.

Attached: 036963AF-484B-4519-A53C-0AB0256EC7F1.jpg (1600x1200, 284K)

The red wave is taking over

>the card game is the only predictive programming

Attached: Gasoline.jpg (680x339, 35K)

Plus what does everyone have to lose? The Democrats have been in control for decades and have done nothing for the American people. But yet illegals get better healthcare then citizens lol

Time travel is real.

>222088591
Orr 302s might coming this week.
>truepundit.com/doj-expected-to-release-bruce-ohr-302-reports-other-documents-this-week/
They’ll slow walk this for 2020.

Good, since the card game is a fucking nothing post real REDPILLStm with predictive programming of Trump being the last president.

I know it is. It still doesn't mean Trump will prevail.

>spam
Normie qtards flocked back here in tow with old Jow Forumsacks. Sucks but at least they're receptive to redpilling.

for

Lurk more Boomer

Nice! Any chance you have the fired CEOs list? I will say I'm tired of waiting but this is all gonna be worth it!

Why are Americans not shooting up MSM kikes on daily basis? Isn't that what your guns are for?

Reporting for duty

Attached: 918036BF-D85A-4092-99C7-9FE9532EC472.jpg (2048x2048, 493K)

We play by smarts. Not by violence.

Boom boom boom

Attached: C5B59763-B010-41A2-82C6-E04C3EDE57BB.jpg (2048x2048, 569K)

Attached: 622AABF4-8106-4C34-8571-81FAA4CA9C29.jpg (640x562, 160K)

Good vibes only

Attached: E62F69E4-BCB2-468B-AEB6-DD614C305906.png (217x307, 67K)

>much qtards much boomers
Q is real and we’ll have tens of millions of normies browsing Jow Forums. Do you want to stay on the sidelines forever?

Fire up the JQ threads, ignore “fellow Jow Forumsack”

Attached: C80A9D0D-2299-4FF3-BB4D-11587DB5A7D1.jpg (698x613, 146K)

God I hope so! Here's an interview he did yesterday I think about 8 being taken down

youtu.be/SxlUgNSLqvo

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-181218_YouTube.jpg (1440x2560, 826K)

Attached: 64F71D4B-3415-4F17-BC16-1A6B983D5CAA.png (303x283, 77K)