'VIDEO GAMEZ CAUSES VIOLENCE!!!"

>'VIDEO GAMEZ CAUSES VIOLENCE!!!"
Well, time to vote for Democrats again. It was fun.
Biden 2020.

Attached: 58970095cba9841eabab6103.png (322x367, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/43kg3m/joe-biden-is-coming-for-your-legal-recreational-weed
theverge.com/platform/amp/2018/2/16/17020768/video-games-violence-shootings-kentucky-governor-matt-bevin
youtu.be/7QSF3qP0wPE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ban fortnite, make America slightly less degenerate

Solution: Tax video games. In fact, tax everything made of plastic.

Only an underage would think anything is going to come from this, the cryfest about video games has been going on for 30 years and the only thing it accomplished was a rating system for games, which nobody gives a fuck about anyways.

>time to vote for democrats
lmao no

>Well, time to vote for the Democrats again.
NPC behavior
Democrats are actual traitors and should be executed. Trump has been a kike puppet but (so far) not an traitor.

Attached: Abandon Hope.jpg (1878x151, 96K)

Welcome to the good guys user, hop in!

Attached: 1557799984653.png (781x439, 448K)

>implying people who play video games vote or care about politics outside 4chin

Attached: 32B1E44A-F300-410C-B433-8535D8E1DF35.jpg (801x534, 34K)

B-Biden san.... n-no! not there!!

Creepy Joe! Leggo rape some kiddies senpai.

Videogames DO cause violence.
Because videogames mass produces undateable sexually frustrated manchildren.

Thank fuck I was poor and could never afford videogames. Feels like I avoided a bullet

>Biden 2020
faggot 3003 030303

I'm glad I didn't vote for him, didnt he lose the popular vote anyway? Last time I tried to vote Ron paul was running and then I got to the voting booth and he wasn't on it, that to me proved voting doesn't matter

If violent video games cause mass shootings then why aren't I millionaire since I play rollercoaster tycoon

>tax everything made of plastic.
tax your mom's tits

>Trump fucks up
>Vote Biden

Hello Ahmed.

First game I got was Modern Warfare 2 when I was 9. Also let's not forget the online mic chat. I turned out okay.

>calling white ppl white supremacists is helping Biden

You seem horribly confused about what is the actual big blunder going on right now. It's 2016 all over again.

>Biden

Attached: Kumagawa disgust.jpg (1209x1200, 435K)

>muh video games
Grow up faggot

>BIdeo games made of plastic!11qe

All those years of playing sim city have prepared me, and now you will fear my increase in high density residential zone taxes.

>Biden 2020.
It'd be cool if yall stop voting for boomers, let the young folks rule the that shit country

Attached: image_3320.png (77x107, 7K)

>video games are bad
Turn 18
>sign up for military to fly drone and kill women/children
>but video games still bad..

Fucking clown world.

Hey shareblue

Just to clarify, Trump said it was young people getting their hands on violent video games. I disagree that they go on killing sprees because of video games-- but how many of you played M rated games as a kid? How many of you watched your older brothers play grand theft auto?
There are ratings on the game boxes that everybody has ignored for years. There's a reason you don't watch Saw with a five year old. And yet parents these days are too fucking lazy and stupid to look at the bottom of the box and determine that their young children shouldnt be exposed to a video game about robbery, drugs, and mass violence as a cure for boredom.

The parents are, have always been, and will always be the reason why a mass shooter was raised in their home.

vice.com/en_us/article/43kg3m/joe-biden-is-coming-for-your-legal-recreational-weed

Biden said the same shit, lol.
Don't vote for boomers.
Safer to go with a younger candidate, like Kamala or Yang or whoever.

Seriously i don't understand why ppl prefer boomers to rule the country

You’d be less poor with less manchildren if your parents weren’t disappointments and let El Presidente throw the Commies from helicopters for a few more years.

Oh no! Trump just lost .01% of the vote!!! My god, what will he do without the incel vote?

Anyone who thinks videogames are an important enough issue to choose a candidate to vote over should legitimately fucking die. I like videogames, but even if they were straight out fucking banned by Trump I'd still vote for him over anyone of the fucking Left.

Still better than having the democrats running this country.

>Just to clarify, Trump said it was young people getting their hands on violent video games. I disagree that they go on killing sprees because of video games-- but how many of you played M rated games as a kid? How many of you watched your older brothers play grand theft auto?
What's your argument here exactly? You say you disagree the games cause killing sprees, but then allude to games causing 'something' with
>there's a reason you don't watch Saw with a five year old
Are you trying to imply the reason is they'll turn into a psycho? You can fuck off with your no source no study fearmongering bullshit. Literally everyone plays M rated games young.

>tax
>tax
>tax

stupid aussie you may stfu

Although can't believe he did pointed at gamers what a fag

Attached: 1vcutt.jpg (900x851, 50K)

That's a great idea, Comrade!

It's not the games themselves, but the idea that the president is basically pic related for being so out of touch.

>That damn metal music is creating satanic cults amongst the teens you know.

Attached: old.jpg (477x477, 29K)

He did it! Now the left can never come after video games again!

Attached: A7BBC114-AE7C-4135-8BA9-00936B530369.jpg (750x1100, 259K)

>time to vote for the other jews again

lmao

Attached: 98950fc2918b562aec253d5dc8b7dc35d25646d29b6cc8940de9d278ba92677e.jpg (402x402, 49K)

>journo fucks woman
>journo mentions woman's "game" among three others
>woman gets the most flack

>woman makes video
>woman gets death threats

>male president talks actual video game censorship

theverge.com/platform/amp/2018/2/16/17020768/video-games-violence-shootings-kentucky-governor-matt-bevin

Could sexism be a factor in why people treat these instances differently?

Only if you play it backwards tho

>What's your argument here exactly?
If we pretend this video game talking point were true, the result is because of bad parenting, not video games.
>Are you trying to imply the reason is they'll turn into a psycho?
It will probably scare them half to death and leave an impression on them that a five year old shouldn't have to experience.
And for that same reason, M rated games shouldn't be so easily accessible to children. A law shouldn't be what's used to fix that, modern parenting is what needs to be fixed. Just like most american's parents have done nothing to prevent the obesity epidemic, they have also done nothing to shield their kids from terrifying or violent content, which MAY BE a contributing factor to the depression and anger that ultimately leads to a mass shooting.

I'll be voting for Biden, if he's still alive in Nov 2020.

and the circle started
again

Attached: 1565100405387.jpg (900x691, 313K)

Its true, they dehumanize. Stop playing them, dont let your kids play them...

Yes, turn off the movies as well.

Imagine switch sides because you think they make a difference
Left-wing, right-wing... two sides of the same shit bird

This.

wtf i love trannies niggers and open borders now

Do you sincerely believe this? I hope so because this definitely feels like the minority opinion. Seems like an all out onslaught from dopey nerds making the same stupid points.

This.

There are grown-ass adults in my shop that aren't married, and talk about they're going to spend their weekend binging on some videogame or another. And invariably, they're the ones who do the shittiest work. They blow their disposable income on games, game systems, or comics, or whatever garbage HBO or Netflix or whatever what out in a month. Most of them aren't married. The ones who are are godawful parents. So I have a policy. When I hear any of them talking about games, or movies, or comics or toys or whatever in earshot of me, I make a note of it, and those are the people I fire at the first fuckup, no matter how small it is. I give my people as many chances as I can afford to give them, but there's no place on my crew for overgrown children. Fuck em, I'm not running a daycare.

Self check

You getting so upset over what other people do is pathetic

Pathetic

Your face is pathetic.

biden just promised to ban every video game in america tho

Canadian. Pathetic.

I consider anyone who goes against the most redpilled and based rights ever (the first and second amendments) to be a full on traitor. He wants to disarm us and he doesn't stand up for the first amendment so to me he absolutely is a traitor and a puppet

I played many videogames and also pounded plenty of gash. Infact, I still do. Boys playing wargames is natural and healthy.

Who's upset? They usually do shitty work and make stupid errors and lapses in judgement. They continue to make the same exact mistakes after correction and retraining, then complain that they're being treated unfairly when I get on them or write them up. There's a strong correlation. When they fuck up, the client comes down on me, not them. So when I notice it, I take it as a red flag, and get rid of them when--not if--they finally fuck up.

Young white men are quickly becoming aware that we live in a broken society.

Rule of law is not being upheld and is becoming a plaything of the oligarchs.

The government and every institution in america does not represent white men but it actively denigrates whites.

This is why people vote for meme canadites like yang and irronically for Biden.
youtu.be/7QSF3qP0wPE

The cuckservatives are the party of false promises and cucking.
The demojew party are the party of anti-whiteism and HIV.
I'll slit my own throat before I vote for either of them.

video games have contained a lot of the potential violence that has been building these past few decades. let them ban violent video games, it will only make thing worse.

Do you really think trump was ever in touch? I like him fine enough but I would never have put it past him to be an out of touch old cronie when it comes to violence and “those vidya the kids are playing!”

They can do whatever they want, I don't mind. It doesn't bother me. But they can work somewhere else. I'm not the only game in town.

Trump needs to ban video games so frustrated zoomers don't have an outlet and try to get epic victory royale chicken dinner in real life.

Attached: 1564959740392.png (920x900, 171K)

This, you’re a scholar and a gentleman. People are so authoritarian and weak willed they assume a law to force or stop certain behaviors Is the automatic solution to every problem, but it’s social culture, and choices that shape choices

There's no difference between an ironic communist and a real one tho. They both need to be put in a ditch.

Found the 70 year old. You’re out of touch grandpa. Those people are shitty for OTHER reasons.

I wonder what further indulgences we'll get in Tipper Gore 1990s politics should we re-elect the President. An assault weapons ban, perhaps?

tax for jews. freedoom is when u dont pay tax to jews

Hopefully a mandate to deal with you faggots.

Zion Don making Shillary look based by comparison. How can one man fuck up this badly?

Attached: 1565028212163.png (590x158, 14K)

>Tax existence and tax taxes as well. Dumb fuck.

I'm not so surprised that Trump wants to ban violent games. The Republicans are known to push their personal views/beliefs onto their citizens. Trump still has my vote because I mainly want a good economic system. Violent video games will always exist and we can get our gamer hands on them one way or another.