Do white people have the evil genes?

I truly believe European developed the evil gene in the 13th century which resulted the dark ages. The evil gene has been passed for centuries and it's still present in white people today. This is why white people are so irrational and commit so many atrocities.

Attached: Capture.png (806x813, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=2222
youtu.be/PSyD72B5e68
youtube.com/watch?v=DRWfYsb-lTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no. behind all the degeneracy and evil of our society are white women. solipsism.

Then get the fuck out of White countries asshole.

Attached: white male shooters.png (600x833, 866K)

if mudbloods were invading China instead of the US there would be plenty of shooters there and no one would be demonizing them like they do whites

Attached: 1488930512880.jpg (1491x1120, 127K)

>Do white people have the evil genes?

No. From what I see whites are generally good. And there is nothing worse than a good person going bad. Nothing else feels that kind of hate.

hmm it's hard t b h.
Niggers come off as evil but they're just low iq and materialistic.
Asians are high iq but lack empathy
Whites are high iq (maybe not as much as chinks), are capable of empathy, but still sometimes do evil things. Why?

DELET

Attached: 16151414801508.jpg (891x960, 147K)

The only way to destroy white supremacism
is to destroy white people

Attached: Jamal is funny-31441169.gif (206x196, 480K)

another trait of evil is deceiving like how immgrnts are just as bad as whites or the real problem in the United States is Antifa.

All of those faggots posted are low T. Blacks will always beat up white people in athletics.

a country that was built on slavery.

once again proves my point that whites are evil

Attached: 1559416413477.jpg (2182x2217, 2.06M)

Whites did not create America. Jews did. Whites invented nothing since everything they created was actually done by the Jew.
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=2222

White people ended slavery thou

How about you get a full list of all of those (((War Veterns))) who do harm to the poor Palestinians.

White people are not evil. You are a liar.

fuck off kike. trying to blame our mothers, sisters and wives and daughters.

White people commit less than a 3rd of them per capita.....get a grip.

The problem is there arent that many white terrorists to begin with compared to others; so they have to start manufacturing them; and even then its kind of a small number to choose from. 8?

Have you ever seen anything about Africa or the Middle East, schizophrenic kike?

>written by robot parasite chink
we need more chink immigrants to write misleading click bait!

oh look whitey being deceptive by promoting conspiracies

Another evil trait whites carry

>solipsism
What does that have to do with your preceding sentence?

Non-whites all need to be killed.

Attached: dare-to-resist-cartoon.jpg (614x342, 35K)

Lol! I bet you're all about diversity. Have you interacted with other races? Most are not akin to whites. Morals and ethics? Don't exist. You're spoiled. Go hike in a muslim country

SCIENCE! What, don't braindead libs love... SCIENCE!?

Attached: genetics maoa-2r race crime.jpg (1136x2200, 812K)

Can you imagine being so fucking retarded that you need to break things down into such simple child like concepts as something being "evil"?

Attached: retardbab.jpg (1459x1600, 200K)

>I truly believe European developed the evil gene in the 13th century which resulted the dark ages.
Probably because you're a fucking retard (aka a non-white).

Attached: mass_shooters_2019.jpg (951x1024, 203K)

or niggers....

>SOON

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x225, 19K)

Terrorism is one of the only areas where Jews do most of the work and get none of the credit.

Attached: FloridaMass.png (740x733, 845K)

guess this fag never heard of islam

projecting again are we rabbi?

Attached: jewish shooters.jpg (1080x2220, 690K)

>Ken Cheng
Aren't Asians, like blacks, overrepresented among mass shooters in the US?

Everyone of those faked avatars and personas has been proven to be non existent or a sheep dipped asset and those "shootings" all faked

yup, they're up there

Attached: 1497497138181.png (972x1108, 34K)

>Women
>Evil
Daily reminder that in Christian theology, the humility (which is a female personality trait by the way) eradicates the evil, so you gotta be a fucking fedora if you believe that women are evil. And this is coming from a person who is not even a christian to be quite fair.

try again hater

Attached: masshootingspics0805.jpg (1900x2048, 949K)

fucking whites fucked up those regions

>Cheng
the sword sleeps restlessly in the scabbard, dreaming of better days and what might have been

this pol user demonstrates his evil genes

The problem is there arent that many white terrorists to begin with compared to others; so they have to start manufacturing them; and even then its kind of a small number to choose from. 8?

kys kike

Attached: Cttureureap.jpg (830x847, 140K)

youtu.be/PSyD72B5e68

Lmao shut up fucking dweeb

Attached: 49363393-5B71-467A-B173-545E9EE15DC4.jpg (1024x579, 47K)

>Non-hispanic
>Non-arab
Are there really whites on your country?

>HUWITE
>europeans unironically falling for this bait
already lost

Attached: 0d1.png (432x395, 191K)

13% = 50%

yeah like 3 actual whites and I'm one of them

Attached: 1449094934815.jpg (1580x3431, 1.97M)

HAHAHHA

Attached: IMG_20190805_143253_255.jpg (951x1024, 251K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-211758.png (752x687, 177K)

>a country that was built on slavery.
IKf you were in front of me I would kick your fucking teeth down your lying historically self serving fucking face you dick smoking shit eater. You there are more slaves today than there ever were in America. only 8 percent of the blacks from Africa ever wound up in the US. Importing slaves was banned in 1808 and in 1860 a war broke out were one free white man died for every six slaves free you stupid fucking cunt. Also you dumb fucked up bastard, white Europeans were sold for DECADES by the Ottoman empire, after the practice of African slavery was banned in the west,
tl;dr
you are a self serving cunt who doesn't know a fucking thing beyond what serves your interests. You are fucking garbage.

>there's like 99 nigs but a bitch aint one..
>hit me
youtube.com/watch?v=DRWfYsb-lTU

God I hope so and I hope you are next bully killed you fucking scumbag.

Why are Finns so violent?

Attached: 1564955591667.png (680x365, 320K)

Why don’t you inbred neckbeard incels take a fucking bath instead of ranting on Jow Forums about people of different races who don’t live in their mothers basement. Kill yourselves faggot shits

repressed feelings because a whale got named after them

a dumb fucking whale

Most mass shootings a
In the US are by blacks but they don't aim and use cheap weapons so their kill counts are shit. Every weekend in Chicago there's a mass shooting where nine people are hit but only one dies in a drive by shooting or gang fight.

dumbass doesn't know the difference between crime because of your poverty vs randomly killing innocent people because you have the evil genes

RIP Dorner

gang violence =/= mass shootings

edomites

>Why don’t you inbred neckbeard incels take a fucking bath instead of ranting on Jow Forums about people of different races who don’t live in their mothers basement. Kill yourselves faggot shits
You are responsible for the mass shootings. You and people like you. I hope you die a painful miserable death you worthless piece of shit.

we're not wrong though

Attached: 1564999877476 (3).jpg (1024x767, 85K)

mental gymnastics

We got civilized late, and lack couple of hundred of years of executing, and removing from the gene pool, the must violent offenders in society.

4+ people killed by one person = mass shooting

Attached: 1562986366402.jpg (795x539, 180K)

I would hope you would die but I bet your life is a living hell so I hope you live as long as possible.

exactly, pol is too stupid to understand

Attached: 1564889605915.jpg (4000x4000, 2.57M)

This. Whites were enslaved by muslims for centuries, and conveniently, this is never talked about.

>the evil genes
I'm telling you stupid motherfuckers right now you are your bullying of people is what causes mass shooters. You think that YOU are somethiong special and bullying you should be OUTLAWED but you should be allowed to say and do whatever stupid fucking thing that crosses your vain shallow narcissistic mind. You motherfuckers wanted a war. You ran your mouths for YEARS,,, So now here it comes motherfuckers. You started it and now you will FORCED TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES.

I honestly believe its because your average american Nigger doesnt have the brains to carry it out. I am sure there are plenty of niggers in the incel community, but take into their low IQ and inability to plan they probably all get killed pretty quickly. This is also why the few Asian incel shooters have been so effective.

It was built on jewish slavery.

Attached: jew owned slave ships.jpg (647x861, 277K)

White countries dont exist. Theres a country called Germany, if youre German maybe you should go back there and be with your people.

Look I have no interest in responding to someone one evolutionary step above primordial soup. Fuck off.

>Shooting people is better when you're in a gang
>Black lives don't count as much so it isn't as tragic
Ouch, thought we were the racist assholes.

Sloppy job mossad

>Cheng
Nothing worse than an Asian who aligns with the darkies. Bitter and vile.

do you know why i know you dont hang out with black folk? you dont know a haitian

Attached: Voodoo.jpg (443x229, 94K)

Im sure the El Paso shooter said shit like this all the time....

it damn sure wasn't blacks

re tippu tip

I had that table saved, but not with all of the sourcing. Cheers to whoever made this.

and you still responded

hahahahahah you rednecks all have low iq

Between July 16 and July 28th, 2019, There Were 36 Mass Shootings Across the United States: Blacks Were Suspects in 34 of Them

Attached: 1565113276301.jpg (3009x3240, 1.39M)

Look at all these wh*ten supremacist terrorists. Disgusting!

Attached: 68391513_2343597102570379_7101881947541995520_o.jpg (1114x1200, 194K)

Your star is showing, kike.

dead is dead faggott

so why don't you
kys

>Kill counts all inflated from actual numbers
>Nearly very nonwhite mass shooter in history just to fill a page
>Just as many white mass shooters this year alone
WEW

that's a funny way of spelling jews

yo when TF are you and your overlords going to come out with the "final solution" for the "white problem"?
Serious ? you keep talking greasy, yet you haven't come up with a "solution"?
Or have you come up with it but are afraid to say it?
Its okay we are all frends here

Attached: pepeiscoming.png (1280x720, 231K)

(((white))) shooters....

>I truly believe European developed the evil gene in the 13th century which resulted the dark ages
What a historical illiterate.