Slavic paganism thread

What are your thoughts on Slavic gods. Should we revert back to paganism?

Attached: perun.jpg (1095x730, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!z3QFDCZD!7LQhgj_8q8RinmbG5CIyKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The "Gods" of any pagan religion are demons.
Do you want to revert to demon-worship?

People should know when they're conquered

Attached: yhgtr.jpg (700x467, 89K)

Daily reminder that all religions are dumb as shit.
Mine is not though, it's WAY better.

I think that everyone should worship their respective pantheon - Slavs should worship Slavic gods, Germanic people Norse gods, descendants of Romans (Italians, French, Spanish, Portugese & Romanians) and Greeks should worship Graeco-Roman pantheon and Celtic people should follow Druidism.
Perun, Zeus, Jupiter, Perkunas, Tjor and Taranis are the same Indo-European god of thunder.

The real demon worshipers are christcucks, jews and mudslimes - they pray to angry desert demon Yahweh

Christianity vs paganism is by and large irellevant, Europeans need something that unites them and is undefiled.

Wether that be Christ without the cucked (((organized religion))) aspect or any pagan icon.

Christians worship Jesus Christ, creator of this Universe who is behind all good in this world.
You worship some "Gods" who you are not even sure of were actually worshipped by the same ancestors of yours that destroyed any traces of it.

How do you know?

How do you know?
>The real demon worshipers are christcucks, jews and mudslimes - they pray to angry desert demon Yahweh
This would be true. The OT even says Yhwh "creates evil". He does not create good, but he allows peace. Which at best is it just not destroying outright.

>(((organized religion)))
Oh look, a crypto-marxist new age shitter
There are two factions in this world, Jews and Catholics. You can only work for either one.

>Should we revert back to paganism?

yes

Attached: 540f2edc0af2410f0b7e196b7771fc33a57f2dc3b124292a2a3b6815149d7961.jpg (600x809, 57K)

This is your brain on Yahwehism

Funny because that guy got killed by an axe his bible couldn't stop

Hello, Jew

spetzna or how ever its spell . god of lightning or something looks like odin. now here is the thing every one says thor is a god of lightning. no he is a god of thunder. so if odin was spetzna or how ever its spelled i am spelling it as i heard it spoken then that kind of makes sense . more so than thor being the god of thunder and lightning is just sparks from him forging shit. the sound comes AFTER the lightning

Attached: Screenshot_2016-10-09-19-10-00-1.jpg (1080x1920, 808K)

why revert to something you dont even believe in
cryptoatheists are the ultimate cringe lel

Attached: Fuck_Your_Tree.jpg (709x506, 67K)

You're the one advocating only two Jewish sects though?

Yes

I advocate the only authentic religion in this world
You advocate everyone to believe what they want, like the Jews want you to.

Jews rejected Christianity...thats why they are still called Jews.
Not one modern day jew can prove he is descendant from biblical Israelites

Before this turns into a christcuck copypasta thread.
Can anyone recommend any literature on slavic paganism?

There's not one single thing authentic about Christianity, Christs method is a combination of what would become pilpul and historical revision, and I'm advocating people find truths that they can find themselves.
That is not why they are still called Jews. I went to an Orthodox church where the priest literally said "this is a Jewish religion". They take the title because they've managed to assume authenticity and rest it from the control of over a billion Christians.

ONLY PAGAN GODS FOR WHITES

FUCK DESERT TRIBE RELIGIONS

FUCK ATHEISM

EMBRACE THE ARYAN GODS, THEY ONLY HELP THE STRONG.

Attached: 0_2c8ae_67f3a851_xl.jpg (587x800, 232K)

>we
You’ve been free to worship whatever you want your entire life.

Attached: 1w988.jpg (784x478, 80K)

Attached: 1997-e1272322579919.jpg (1500x1006, 524K)

Fuck yeah!

Attached: 2006-itdarkensonthejaunt.png (1023x766, 1.65M)

Attached: 2006-twofacesofperyni2.png (771x1024, 1.28M)

I'm not Slavic but I support this thread nonetheless

You go, Slavs!

Attached: 2007-senichJune.png (1024x771, 1.66M)

there shouldn’t be any organised religion

>Should we revert back to paganism
Yes
and we should rape, pillage and plunder also

I dont give two fucks what your jew owned Priest told you. The word Jew is a also a modern invention. The only thing you are advocating for is abandoning 1000 years of European heritage for some pipe dream. Isnt it amazing that our cultures and Empires reached their peaks while Christianty was strongly codified in the European peoples and our laws.

Shut the fuck up boomer. Since when a devil by a name of Aidos is telling you to have humility in order to get rid of evil?

Attached: 20044-e1272346800756.jpg (1500x1414, 706K)

>I went to an Orthodox church where the priest literally said "this is a Jewish religion".
Good thing that Orthodox heretics are not authentic Christians then.

>I think that everyone should worship their respective pantheon
what would be the reason for that?

If your gods demand ritual sacrifice then they are demons and gay. Simple as.

Attached: 1564162916378m.jpg (1024x680, 266K)

BE THE FUCK OUT TEL AVIV KIKE

WE WILL NEVER SERVE YAHWEH, TRUTH SHALL BE KNOWN AND YOU KIKES ARE DONE FOR.

Attached: 1492748024410.jpg (407x400, 30K)

Why criticize a thing you don't understand and don't care to understand? And more importantly is it even possible to criticize a thing under that condition? Are you criticizing the thing itself or your own false imaginary version of the thing?

What a fascinating mystery this is.

"Gods" like Aidos are inventions of men, as they are drawn to morality naturally and invent their own idols of that.
But in reality, these are the exceptions. Most of them are like Jove, Gods that warmonger, transform into various demonic animal forms to sleep with random European women and do various other sickening things.

>You worship some "Gods" who you are not even sure of were actually worshipped by the same ancestors of yours that destroyed any traces of it.
christcucks still keep repeating lie that paganism has no sources

>There are two factions in this world, Jews and Catholics. You can only work for either one.
You mean Judaism and Judaism 2.0?

Attached: 1565110213769.jpg (2048x1609, 1.45M)

Masonic author George Oliver says that in ancient times, the gavel represented the hammer of the god Thor. [Pike, Morals and Dogma, pg 552; também W. L. Wilmshurst, The Masonic Initiation (A Iniciação Maçônica), Trismegistus Press, 1980, pg 92]

However, Albert Pike makes it easier for us to identify Thor, for on page 15 of Morals and Dogma he says that Thor is another name for Sirius, the Flame Star, or the Pentagram. However, on page 381, it also says that Thor was the Sun, the Egyptian Osiris, and Kneph, the Bel or Phoenician Baal. The Bible tells us that Baal worship is identical with devil worship [1 Kings 16: 30-33, 22: 53-54; 2 Kings 17:16] God condemned Baal worship, commanded the priests and prophets of Baal to be executed, and finally exterminated it entirely from Israel [see 2 Kings 10: 23-28]. However, here, Freemasonry clearly states that it bows to Baal.

>Orthodox heretics
>Orthodox means literally "correct" in English
>With that in mind, this sentence would translate to "Correct Heretics"
Congratulations for proving that Christianity is Jewish, boomer. And Catholicism and Protestantism are fake spin-offs, Orthodox church is the only true one because of their name alone and you cannot refute it.

And like your Kike God wasn't invented by man? Nice cool story bro... Shut the fuck up, retard.

come back when you master grammatical english you low IQ half breed

>our cultures and Empires reached their peaks while Christianity was strongly codified in the European peoples and our laws

Nice, that's why Greeks went apeship, or Romans, or literally every kingdom, empire, nation that embraced christkikery

Attached: 1559141373752.jpg (624x764, 85K)

I found the truth, he's called Jesus. He loves you but doesn't care for your bullshit. If you continue to bullshit against him you're gonna have a bad time

Oh wow you're one to talk. Jesus Christ. The hypocrisy is astonishing.

Jesus in America is the book of mormon not so much jesus in space

>I'M FUCKING WHIITTE

IF he loves you but doesn't care, then you are automatically saying he is a leftist... Also, have you ever heard of TAIPENG REBELLION? That event in China will show you that Christianity is Communism on itself.

>Orthodox means literally "correct" in English
Because they call themselves correct believers, does not mean they are. Orthodox are in fact not Orthodox.
>Orthodox church is the only true one because of their name alone and you cannot refute it.
While the Catholic Church is the only true one because it is literally the Church Christus founded. The "Orthodox" only have the namesake as argument.
>And like your Kike God wasn't invented by man?
No, he is the very real tripersonal omnipotent creator of this universe.
Jove, Anubis, Odin and how they are named are all very real as well, they are only arrogant demons that wanted to be worshipped by revealing incredible things to men so they thought they were Gods

Christcucks btfo

Attached: 1559772047656.png (720x508, 627K)

Imagine being this retarded, who do you think were the ones who conquered this land you dumbkike?

Real tired of kikes LARPing with white flags, mark my words all of you invaders will be crucified and will burn for eternity, old Roman style.

Attached: 1558823557716.jpg (720x685, 79K)

And today Saint Boniface is one of the most revered Saints of Germany, while Saxony is an entirely Christian country.

>The word Jew is a also a modern invention.
No it isn't. It's essentially interchangeable with Judaean, which Jesus himself claimed to be known as.
>pipe dream
So follow the path of least resistance. Pathetic. You just want something popular to be a part of.
What would be? They're by far the only traditional ones left.
He bullshitted you, and you're letting him get away with it.

>while Saxony is an entirely Christian country
Not for long, inshallah.

Demons don't care about life though, faggot. In Christianity theology, the Satan is composed of only two things, the sin and death. Now how in the fucking world is Aidos, the Ancient Greek Goddess of Humility, supposed to be fake God? Oh right, I forgot that you added this retarded law in first 4 commandments since your God is a schizo CIA nigger loving faggit. And no, I am not criticizing his morals. I am criticizing his character...

And yes, Orthodox Church is the real and authentic Church of Christ, no amount of denial will ever change that.

Great stuff brother, you must be real proud of your land current state.

What are some sources on Slavic Paganism?

THIS GUY WAS A PROTO COMMUNIST WHO CLAIMED TO BE THE JESUS'S BROTHER. GOOGLE UP TAIPING REBELLION.

Attached: 2nd Jesu.jpg (264x300, 16K)

wtf I believe in Jewish bull god child-sacrificing dick cutting penis slice genocidal blood cults now

I've studied it, it was some crazy shit.

What gods? You mean the rock carvings or the ones written about in revisionist historical fiction? The old gods are dead, no one actually knows how or to what extent they were really worshiped, particularly because the few who were actually literate didn't write on anything except bark. It's probably even worse in Poland than anywhere else considering the ancestors of Poles came from everywhere between the east Germanic tribes to the vicinity of east fucking Persia, and what pagan religions with written records have in common is syncretism.

The church of sweden is literally going against the new testament and has completely helped the subversives establish and hold their power. The church is NOT a universal force you should stand behind.

>particularly because the few who were actually literate didn't write on anything except bark.
That's not even true. It's became the early Christians adopted a program of damnatio memoriae from Roman culture and expunged anything outside of Christianity whenever they came into contact with it. We're lucky we have anything left. A good example of this is what was recorded about the Christians when they executed the Albigensian campaign and the priests advice in Byzantium to destroy Pletho's writings.
>sycretism
Every religion has cross cultural borrowings. Christianity is no exception. It's built on Akkadian myths to begin with!

>In Christianity theology, the Satan is composed of only two things, the sin and death. Now how in the fucking world is Aidos, the Ancient Greek Goddess of Humility, supposed to be fake God?
1) Even if you worship a demon that says he is humble, the first time you will see him before you he will only give you sin and death regardless what men ascribe for concepts to him.
2) The false Gods can only operate within the framework the true Trinitarian God gave them.
>And yes, Orthodox Church is the real and authentic Church of Christ, no amount of denial will ever change that.
Orthodox people seem to be such authentic Christians, that they are now defending some random Greek Gods.
The Orthodox have many heresies, denying the filioque, dividing God's Essence from his Energies, denying that they acknowledged all catholic dogmas at florence.
Never forget that all so-called Orthodox that went to heaven, are Catholic in heaven.
>The church of sweden is literally going against the new testament and has completely helped the subversives establish and hold their power. The church is NOT a universal force you should stand behind.
The Church of Sweden is not the Church of Jesu
It is not even an universal, a catholic force, it is only a force in Sweden, it has nothing to do with Christus.
The true Catholic Church is an universal force, that you should stand behind

Hail to the European Gods and the old ways.

Attached: great-heathen-awakening.jpg (900x1280, 433K)

closer to the truth than you might think

Go sniff a carpet somewhere else, mehmet.

>we
>serb
Balkanshits are not Slavs

>Even if you worship a demon that says he is humble, the first time you will see him before you he will only give you sin and death regardless what men ascribe for concepts to him.
This is literally what Jesus is doing to you.
>2) The false Gods can only operate within the framework the true Trinitarian God gave them.
How do you know Jesus is part of that framework?
>Orthodox people seem to be such authentic Christians, that they are now defending some random Greek Gods.
Ha what?
>denying the filioque
That's something Catholics made up centuries after the councils of Nicaea agreed on the creed.
>dividing God's Essence from his Energies
This is no different than trinity to begin with. They're both god, one is just energy and one is essence.
>denying Catholic dogmas
That's because they're all contrivances to begin with. They aren't even defensible premises.
Catholicism died in Vat II.

As a follower of the literal anti-pope, do you honestly feel that catholocism hasnt seen better days? If yes, its not infallible.

Imagine actually being catholic lmao

Attached: nazi-catholic-vote.png (800x800, 329K)

Catholicism is absolutely infallible, as are popes speaking ex-cathedra.
Jorge Bergoglio is a heretic and ipso-facto not a pope.

Blood and soil - an ethnic religion that is tied to respective nation is better for nationalist purposes than jewish-made universalist egalitarian bullshit like christkikery that forces you to put salvation about anything else because "Extra Ecclesiam nulla salus" - that's why christcuckery and nationalism is mutually incompatible.

>Everything except what I believe in is not real Christianity
>Everyone except who I support is not a real pope

Attached: 068.png (635x457, 302K)

>Everything except what I believe in is not real Christianity
I believe the correct form of Christianity, since I believe in the Church Jesus Christ founded.
Can you tell me, why I would believe in any other Church except the Church founded by Christ?
>Everyone except who I support is not a real pope
No, this has nothing to do whether is "support" Jorge Bergoglio or not. Bergoglio has made multiple heretical statements opposing Catholic Doctrine, by this mere fact he is a heretic and therefore not a Pope, never having been a pope.

this. subhuman spiritual semites are so funny with their cope

>what is papal infallibility
>I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven
>whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven
>and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven

Attached: 1564772865195.jpg (2048x1536, 579K)

The correct way to go about it is like the Japanese with Shintoism. They have shrines, architecture, culture and its in everyday life, but if you ask them if they believe in spirits they will say "no", they are mostly atheist/agnostic. That's what we should do.

>I believe the correct form of Christianity, since I believe in the Church Jesus Christ founded.
The position of Pope was invented and not even formally used until a bull mentions it a millennia after Jesus' death. Before that, they're all equal patriarchs.

And Jesus isn't even the messiah. The OT says the messiahs name will be Immanuel.

Attached: 1562983084904.jpg (700x700, 142K)

>The position of Pope was invented and not even formally used until a bull mentions it a millennia after Jesus' death. Before that, they're all equal patriarchs.
The Papacy literally is a part of the Bible
You are just falling for protestant/orthodox heresy.

>all of you invaders will be crucified and will burn for eternity, old Roman style.
based trips

Slavic paganism is pretty based. It's much more ethnonationalist than Greco-Roman pantheon, and certainly more than the Christkikes.

If only you understood the theme that spans across multiple mythos.
All pantheons descended from one source pantheon.
Call them what you will.
>Elohim
>Annunaki
>Aesir/Vanir
>Asuras/Devas
>Olympians/Titans

Attached: Museum_of_Anatolian_Civilizations082_kopie1jpg.jpg (1279x468, 324K)

based and redpilled.

Cringe and fagpilled.
Get right with Christ hereniggers.

If you want some ancient wisdom, read Plato. Be very careful with polytheism, historically they get hijacked and become harmful. (((Marvel))) movies are a perfect example. Bob Iger’s polytheistic war propaganda is evil. Our troops should be protecting our boarders not “Avenging” around Israel.

Worshiping Jewish rabbis is the biggest bluepill possible

mega.nz/#F!z3QFDCZD!7LQhgj_8q8RinmbG5CIyKg

Attached: idilliya.jpg (951x1200, 260K)

slavs used to make some cool looking buildings

Jefferson was an Epicurian & Benjamin Franklin was a Socrates super fan. The Greeks always come back. They will return next Renaissance.

Attached: 79A88BFB-1A98-41A7-8C92-E03A96225710.jpg (1920x1080, 76K)

So we need to worship Marvel movie characters instead, you stupid Amerimutt?

No we'll worship a magic Jew from a Mel Gibson movie instead, you fucking hamburger

>Should we revert back to paganism?

Attached: bdd.jpg (720x697, 38K)