It has shifted again, hasnt it?

Something is off, The Timelie was again switched, what did happen this time?

Attached: riddle me this, honkler.png (720x720, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233582872.html
youtu.be/pNkQMtZAMAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gamers are rising up

Attached: headsett-knuckles-cracke-yep-itsgamer-time-israel-destroyed-epic-42242238.png (500x576, 146K)

ive been looking on my screen for 30 min now and cant name whats missing/newly added so im asking you guys, im overlooking something crucial

Attached: 1517694628255.gif (312x253, 21K)

Yeah I think we hopped out of clown world and reentered the world wars universe.

Attached: 37128379.jpg (1300x700, 138K)

You didn't think they could ban infinity chan and not have major effects on the timeline did you?

Attached: Fermilab-8chan-infinity.jpg (3008x1960, 1.67M)

Things aren't right.
Something has... shifted...
We are now on a different path. One we must traverse.

Attached: 1564395739904.jpg (2439x1659, 836K)

>reentered the world wars universe.
which team will you join this time?

yes...
china, us and russia all stopped talking and its dead silent...

its... its banned?

Yes Satan, are we still going forwards or backwards?

Attached: 1540032500708.jpg (2048x1269, 299K)

The last resorts of free speech will vanish shortly. The 1984 dystopia will soon be in full force.

Forwards.
Whether good or bad, I can not tell.
All I can feel, in my bones is that whatever is about to happen. Is going to big. very big.

Attached: 1549907323992.jpg (2402x3000, 1.73M)

not banned per se, but instead all the ddos protection services have been weary of providing their goods more or less. cloudflare, which was what 8ch an used for its entire history from what I know, was pressured (or zogged) into removing their services. 8ch an switched to BitMitigate whiched provided for sites like the Daily Stormer, and while BitMitigate did not pull their service from 8ch an, the people that rented servers to BitMitigate pulled their service from BitMitigate once they caught wind that they were providing service to 8c han.

I KNOW WHAT IT IS KNOW!

THIS SHIFT WASNT MADE BY (((THEM))) SOMEONE ELSE DID!

Attached: germania.jpg (624x403, 45K)

I'm fucking pissed, of the three websites I browse on my phone at work, Jow Forums, 8ch, and voat, two of them got nuked from orbit within a couple of weeks. How am I supposed to get my dosage of nigger and kike lulz on my coffee breaks now? It's fucked.

Attached: 8fbz.jpg (559x498, 22K)

Have a safe you 8 Jow Forums autistic were already full

God got angry today

Nice One Faggot Emblemer

Clownworld is always the leadup to world war
Look at Weimar germany

Fucking loser

trump always falls into shit and comes out smelling like roses... just wait

Somebody is doing a domino effect to bait all opposition to kikes here. Q cultists and 8ch mass shooters cannot be under the watch of Jow Forums spooks, so that controlled opposition ring is dead.

I think we may have went back to the original timeline. I was having some kidney pains located in the clown world timeline as further up the back behind the lungs and in the middle of it it shifted back to the original location closer to the lower back.

felt the exact same way about three nights ago. I was laying in bed, and I felt a massive, inexplicable shift.

Yup
Clintons shit themselves

Atleast somethings happening

Attached: Bovril_poster_c1900.jpg (441x667, 141K)

idk, but I feel a sharp sense of existential dread

We are entering the era of the son.

take your meds schizo

>Satan out of left field comes in with some heavy shit
>Guys, something defiantly FEELS different

Attached: 33a.jpg (250x203, 6K)

>im overlooking something crucial
miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233582872.html

This. They are scared. I think the journalists know they can't cover for them much longer.

>tfw same time kidney pain location shift happened
Welp. I can't say for certain at this moment, but considering it says in Revelation "That they will change the times," it's possible that the time for that is now over and soon God's fury and wrath in judgement may be upon the World and all those not written in the Book of Life. Perhaps the ones changing the times were doing so in an effort to try and flee from and at least delay judgement?

It's happening!

I think I'm locked out of clown world.

I wanna say this is the main timeline, or at least a relatively normal one.

Three days ago I thought things would go to pot in 2024. Now suddenly 2020 seems way more feasible. Was it just Trump pulling his 180 announcement? The narrative shift?

Shitclock’s ticking, Rick.

That’s what happened.

Attached: 0D8454F3-0782-4F71-B4D0-04C6BA0A08E7.jpg (712x402, 186K)

I'm a timeline shifter and I didn't really notice anything myself, but my senses tell me we're more on track now for Real Changes (as in earth shattering krakatoa shit) to happen. That's why you are feeling the dread.
Based on that sense im thinking real change had been locked out for some time by God to prevent it from going to shit irrevocably.

But, even with things probably working out for the best, change is deadly, shit will get surreal and you'll see things you never expected to be real. And you'll have to live with the results. Most people want a match to be lit or for life to become a movie, and they're about to get their wish.

Attached: 1563456598538.jpg (680x756, 93K)

> It will happen when the weather cools

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-104927.png (480x854, 207K)

im a timetraveler and nothing has happened yet
it will though
lol i bet a timetraveler wouldn't have political leanings because we can see past and future but we're pretty much just neets of the not too very distant future, and it is in our best interest to keep this gig going on for as long as possible

yang 2020 if you didn't get the word yet

Attached: yanggang.jpg (1200x675, 78K)

daily reminder that the timeline gets corrected back to pre-2008 after Joker gets released

Attached: 1558647360352.jpg (409x380, 95K)

also the get will change history, like, forever

doobs and we enter the ancap primitivist timeline

rand paul 2020 chekkkem

> this post will prove to be prophetic

I hope you have your Umbrella.

Attached: Screenshot_20190623-195104-01.jpg (479x391, 79K)

so puccis stand saved us from clown world

wtf nigga

its a pendulum, nigger. get used to it.

Attached: 1562727398047.jpg (500x500, 65K)

demon invasion into reality from out of consciousness

It’s now Ludwig van Beethoven instead of Ludwig von Beethoven

Bump for funsies

Post 222222222 is the prophecy, await it.

Nice, I recognize that location. Here's one I took.

Attached: IMG_0151.jpg (3072x1728, 3.09M)

this will explain everything

hint:
They will proceed with their original plan in this realm. No one will be free.

Dude I woke up last night and just felt weird as fuck. I feel like I can sense these time line shifts it’s so damn weird

>so puccis stand
Wut? I don't speak normie.

Is this why I had a dream of being in combat in the middle east....
>ex-military POG

Timelines don't switch you fucking faggot, you have ZERO proof of it. It's fake just like mandela effect is absolutely debunked garbage.

user you either need to drink more water or take iron supplements. Also look into enemas. The pain you are experiencing could be a gut complication . I used to have a bunch of kidney pain 2 years ago and doctors couldn’t figure out why. Ended up doing coffee/ salt enemas and my pain went away. I had something going on in my colon/ intestines

So based. Kek.

So there will be blm riots again?

People are realizing there are no political solutions to the problems created by the governments. Elections do not matter as the results are the same and the politicians refuse to take action unless the result of their action is a reduction in civil liberties

Attached: 1564873696135.webm (1280x720, 1.98M)

>I'm a timeline shifter
you too? I think I put things back the way they were supposed to be before Trump...I sort of messed things up a few years ago and thought I was fixing it this past weekend.

The shit and the fan grow ever closer. The earth is about to finish us off again. By Feb 2020 it will all be over.

Yep, they don’t switch. But your consciousness does ...

I went from feeling drained regardless of sleep to feeling energized from not much sleep. It's bizarre, but yet it makes sense. People who are displaced from the original timeline would have to use more energy just to maintain their vibration there because of having to attune to the different timelines each time.
I appreciate the advice and concern user, but yea it was just a lack of water at the time. Will look into the coffee/salt enema though.

how can you tell when it does shift?

I swear, I thought I was fixing it. But I'm sick as fuck today too. I can feel it....and it's not good. Trump really wasn't supposed to win...the timeline got fucked. When I got back yesterday I could not even fucking tell what timeline I was in anymore.

> Demons gonna be hunted and hunting us
> when dimensions merge

Based and trailerpilled

alright which one of you is fucking with the timeline here?

Me too. I’m usually pretty solid in my faith but I fell back into hedonism and nihilism. Something is off

Attached: 9af.gif (165x115, 124K)

I accidentally the timeline in 2012, then again in 2014. I tried to fix it this past weekend. the portal had literally been "exploded" into a million pieces and the area no longer even vaguely resembles the way it was. Non functional. I do not know what to do now.

Yeah somethings off for me too. Feel like im in a daze

Probably woke up to your own fart. My dog's done the same.

Fucking madness. Yes exactly kidneys moved then moved back. Same problem

when is going to be repaired

and how did you fuck it up in 2012 and 2014

your a normie if you dont wATch jojo

fuck i think thats whats causing the pain i have down near the piss machine

idk but ive been getting really unusually depressed for a few days now and it came out of nowhere for no reason i can put my finger on

Attached: 1564965637832.jpg (793x786, 54K)

OH NOOOO! NO! WTF! NOW YOU'VE DONE IT!
youtu.be/pNkQMtZAMAw

Attached: 1564750369272.jpg (995x876, 91K)

Nigger, I was here during Wryyyyy. Don't talk to me about JoJo and you're an NPC if you think I'm going to automatically know the context of your post when you say vague shit like that without defining your context. Step outside of yourself abstractly and read what you put, if you can. Your proper reaction should be, "Wtf is this guy even saying? A pussy's stand against something caused the shift? Wut? Damn I should probably be more clear about what I mean."

Another schizo thread kys fucking hippe

Gamers cant even rise up from their couch

Attached: 1556492792989.jpg (187x270, 13K)

Cheer up user, you are not alone.

Attached: D_UQyRXUwAAlMPV.jpg (1017x1190, 170K)

If it gets really fucking dark really fucking fast, I highly suggest you all do not go outside, stay inside, away from doors and windows, and try to be as quiet as possible. For 3 days.

Don't know what is happening, but something is different. These last two weeks are strange. Some days feel like week and some days feel like a couple of hours. I started seeing objects trying to manifest around me.

But to those of you who do not have the seal of God written on your forehead and are not written in the Book of Life, well, being quiet isn't going to help you.

You need medication psychotics you insane fuck

Hello there CIA.

Attached: 9b135ca12e45e07e6eda7844d49a32cc2a4fdf7afbc7ef5a83c5caa8f80132c2.jpeg.png (480x464, 139K)

My girlfriend of over 3 years got caught cheating. I'm single and without her, something definitely shifted

or maybe both merged...

Firstly, capitalise your sentence.
Secondly, it's "what's" not "whats". It's not plural you german tard.
Thirdly, "I'm" not "im".
Lastly, add a fucking fullstop.

There, I found what's missing. Now leave Jow Forums you stupid nigger.

Attached: 1559971633972.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I guess i'm too brown and unimportant to be a real timeline shifter, tell me more. How do you realize you shifted? It's like the Mandela effect thing, you remember certain things and now suddenly changed.
I've curious in world governed by Hillary what could've happened?

whites and japs
we have seen what you can do pushed to your limits, you have seen us pushed to ours.

we can rule this bitch

Silly faggot. Happenings are for homos.

Nothing will happen.

Spirit focus/intention/energy will be far more valuable than just using weapons alone.

we'v shifted to the timeline where the battle for internet freedom is lost, chans are banned and globohomo has complete control of all communication again. In the good timeline, Jow Forums saves earth from descending into WWIII by redpilling the masses on the importance of ethnic homelands, sovereignty and fighting corruption.

blumpf raycisssss

what you're feeling is a nationwide psychic tension shit storm
people really don't know what to make of the world they're in and what's going to happen
we knew the impasse was coming, but now it's here, and we can feel that tension rising sharply
something is going to have to budge
it is now very damn near impossible for the left and the right to communicate - both are operating under totally different assumptions

>not fbi, not telling anyone to do anything, just contributing my 2 cents on the situation

>Oy vey, the goyim are digging into our laundry again!
>better cause a distraction (a shooting)
>better exaggerate the effect (Trump calling for death penalty on "hate crime")
>there, now there's mild hysteria on the chan, but let's juice it up a little and spin some "weird phenomena" to confuse people and make them nervous

Attached: 1549736649424.png (700x700, 767K)

Let's say that at the time of the bulk of the work, 2012-2013 there was a knowing of WHAT was being done (releasing the blocks in the portals that were being controlled by...the dum dum dum DARK FORCES) see Mystery booms? when you remove a block the two sides of the earth's energy that were supposed to be flowing (see ley lines etc) came together KABOOM...and shit started moving right. The last place tho....2014 something went wrong. Like bad wrong. Perhaps saying "caught in the act" by the DARK FORCES is putting it too mildly....anyway I had finally had enough so went back to that place thinking I left something stuck...only to find it literally blown the fuck up...(think stone henge laying around with stones broken) kind of blown the fuck up. It is a isolated place...no idea what happened so I tried it another way...to see if I accidentally left something...I had no idea..

Trump was absolutely not supposed to win..at first I did not think it was the "work" that created the shift. At first I thought the shift gave humanity a chance to choose imperfect truth over wilful ignorance and clean our shit up...and I was GLAD for it...like whew lads, now we can do a little better and when the bad shit comes we will have a better balance and start....nope. I do not know what went wrong or ...if something meant to happen (IE the shit Hillary would have gotten us into) was supposed to happen...and if that is the case then Trump will do it....it's the damn physical shit that is killing me.The earth energy as the shift approaches is nigh on to unbearable. I thought if I left something broken and fixed it then my physical shit would improve, especially if I shifted back to the timeline before...where I was incredibly strong and healthy..NOPE. I get back and have to crawl into bed..if anything I am worse.

I'm stumped.