Why are Asians so smart? Genuine question...

Why are Asians so smart? Genuine question. I used to think it was just an "immigrant-working-harder-than-everyone-else" thing but when I consider myself pretty smart but felt intimidated by Japs and Chinks when I was in Asia. Is it genetic? Cultural?

I don't think any less of my white people. I still think we're the greatest.

Attached: 1562170156408.jpg (250x250, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinside
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're just stupid

There are billions of them and only the smartest ones make it out of their shithole countries into ours. They are barely smarter than us on average if at all. The people coming here aren’t representative of the average people in Asia. You fucking dumbass

They are wonderfully smart peoples. Japbros are #1

i don't know for sure, but I hear that the methods they use to teach mathematics in asia are somewhat more successful than the way we we are doing it here in the west?

I wouldn't consider Japan and South Korea shithole countries.

Indians are the most well off and successful minority group in America, what do you make of that.

Depending on the country, it's either the culture, governmental/peer pressure, or a mixture of both.

they have far stricter education systems were we have been getting laxer

Inferior to Blacks physically, inferior to Asians at maths- the white boy can never win LOL

imagine being white in 2019 lol

Thats why they come here! They desperate

They push themselves and take their education more seriously while ours has been declining steadily.

Korean children literally study 15+ hours a day. They are good at exams but lack common sense and experience. They also forget almost everything they learned within a few months of graduating. Korean education is hell.

In bongland you can literally not study at all and get a passing grade there are barley any standards left and they want to make it easier.

Asians are not that smart, they haven't invented almost nothing but they have improved a lot of previous inventions. They are rather more disciplined than the rest.

Rice requires +20 men cooperating in an intricate system to grow enough for a surplus. Apply evolutionary pressures and you get a race of intelligent conformist.

Blacks have the highest rate of obesity in the u.s.
But keep letting those Jews tell you that they’re all ripped and athletic.

How smart does that make you then?

Their intelligence is one dimensional. On linear calculations, they have the edge and will perform - say, a maths calculation - faster than you. They also have better memory, and will memorize raw material more efficiently and quickly.

They are generally notably worse at applying concepts and "figuring out" a difficult situation - give a typical complex USMLE question to an asian, and the asian will perform worse. One reason to be wary of asian doctors, they struggle in identifying those little signals that what you're dealing with is out of the ordinary/something else.

Attached: acute-pancreatitis-25-638.jpg (638x479, 60K)

This is it. Cultures that shame losers do the best. Americans have been giving out participation trophies for a couple decades at least. Hell, hollywood and the media ran that "Save Tookie" campaign. Americans glorify the slacker and the thug.

They are or just a few push really hard in school to make everyone think they are?

LMAO if you say it then its true huh? Also I never mentioned ripped and athletic- YOU DID :)

Asians are good workers, but white people has the best combination of criativity, intelligence and beauty.

We're pretty stupid mate, what else can I say?

It's the genes more than anything but you can believe this. participation trophy distribution correlates with the demographic shift.

>he doesn't even know what paper is

Judging by your syntax, you seem breddy sdoopid, OP

Attached: 79D3F0E5-9C86-4D7E-82E3-05155DD04827.gif (500x281, 3.47M)

Eagerly awaiting a gook to roll in and light the fuse

Attached: AB8949E4-ABD9-40C1-9804-820077D831F4.gif (225x199, 1.68M)

>almost
Read again

Because that’s how they’re portrayed in American media, cunt.

They succeed because this is not the era of the lone wolf but the post-modern corporate man hero. Power comes from organization. Asians blend better than whites. They form voltron while we form a debating society. Like the difference between men and women, but maybe not so stark.

Attached: dfw.jpg (750x500, 57K)

the difference is that asian countries have education. the best come to the us. in other countries you have genetic trash niggers and shitskins flooding in because of diversity quotas by the left

America has an average IQ of 99, and that's with all the niggers, spics, kikes, and other assorted shitskins included.

not long ago they were literally a bunch of rice farmers eating rats from rice fields...as soon as the industrial revolution happened and their life became "easier" they decided to invest everything into their children so as to never go back to the state of medieval subsistence wherein they lived.

There are tiers of Asians iirc the Japs being at the top and last eh idk

Asians ability to adapt and to replicate concepts taught to them makes them very versatile

also as much i despise the modern commie chink i can't thank there civilization for gunpowder and compass

Now now, don’t get too far you fuckers study till 7PM everyday. The only healthy Japanese I saw were in Zushi and were surfers. Your peoples wrists are smaller than my cock in any major city.

So what’s your excuse then?

apolojuice never appeases the eternal kimchi

I married an Azn GF. Several things I noticed.

1. 1800 years of eugenics. Confucians developed complex standardized tests for bureaucrats. This filled the courts with High IQ people who would be highly laid and could afford many wives to propegate their high IQ genes.

2. Culture demands and rewards high achievement. My wife LITERALLY gets horny over good report cards from Uni.

3. No Nigger admixture.

why do they stink so much though

>criativity

shut up weeb faggot
ur opinion doesnt count

Family integrity, respect for their elders, and pride in their ethnic group.

goo kha aai zhaavadya

This.
Trust me, The Chinese peasant is as dumb as a brick.

Edfag here. Culture is a big part of it. China has had a civil service test for something like 2 thousand years, so the idea of upward mobility through study is very baked in.

Also, education in the America, and parts of the west in the past 50 or so years has been HEAVILY tilted, with social justice objectives, and use of school as a social welfare program being heavily pushed. Bolsano was right. We need flamethrowers.

Or take shit like Common Core. They did NOT test to make sure it worked before they deployed it and it shows.

I'm fucking amazed there aren't more korean school shooters in America. Access to guns. Massive rage.

The asian education system does NOT promote creativity, and heavily promotes memorization. Although japanese hentai makes me think that maybe they don't need help here.

>intelligence is a single measurable factor just like in my vidya

The races evolved different skill sets and abilities to suit their environments. Asians are very smart in some ways and less so in others. This goes for all varieties of Homo Sapien.

this

Can confirm. My friend is a Chinese immigrant and used rote memorization to learn things. When he went to school and tried to apply the same method, he was often shamed by teachers “you’ll never learn that way” shit

How's things in Hongkong?

We have the same in India.

japlandians are thought to have traces of indo-european blood. rest is chink/gook shit from mainland.

he's talking about the largest Asian populations, china and India
and he's right

the whites are actually smarter but because of the limited pure white spaces and the invasions by jews, the whites now have shite education which consists on learning about "black slavery" and "womens rights revolutions" instead of science math and fucking useful shite. im not against teaching history but this is jewish mindfuckery because its all taught at a young age. "white people oppress" "women deserve better" this is what the jews have replaced actual teaching with. the game was rigged from the start

Attached: kek.png (1000x632, 29K)

American high schools are a literal joke. As long as you instill SOME semblance of discipline in your kids from an early age they’ll sail thru k-12 with all A’s and a strong SAT score. The problem is American parents let their kids be lazy retards until age 14 or 15 then they get obsessed with college and by then it’s too late to change your kid much

Key is early discipline and parents who are obsessed with striving. The average retarded American parent cares more about Suzy and Johnny making the sport ball team starting lineup

Chinks are OBSESSED with all A’s, supplement instruction, mastering a musical instrument (instills discipline), high status colleges...and of course cheating.

That's right. The Beauracrat exam was invented in 200 A.D. by Confucians.

social anxiety.

cheating? that's the first time i am hearing about this, source?

They're not "smart" per se. They're highly disciplined. Most IQ scales don't test intelligence as much as they test applying learned skills. Shit like tigermoms is very real and when you have momma forcing you every day to learn something beyond what you're being taught at school, on most IQ scales, you're going to score higher. Since the work that's being forced on the kid is explicitly for doing better at school, they're going to perform better at school.

its right vs left
basically a civil war in hong kong

right: protesters, local milennials, everyone who doesnt want to be a slave
left: government, police, triad, boomers, mainland chinks, mainland chink sympathizers, incels, cucks, slaves

Thanks user.

Attached: 69736a59e8cec225b19251517295aa70bb1a6165.40.1.25.2.jpg (720x720, 121K)

They're artificially propped up by America.

Traditional Asian education is about endless testing, and memorization in order to keep the population busy.

Small bodies big brain

> be asian
> super conservative
> immigrates to US to escape big government
> listens to MSM while driving
> falls for obvious propaganda
> votes overwhelmingly for what they escaped from
> doesn't know they're on the chopping block
> 2nd generation are more degenerate than natives

I donno user, why are Asians so smart?

Attached: 1iop5p.jpg (450x311, 21K)

theyre good at rote tasks but lack creativity/empathy

Attached: 1542816206456.jpg (1092x1037, 241K)

They are not.

Being successful in a capitalist society =/= smart

It just amounts to being more useful to the Jew.

Admittedly the European people's have a wider distribution then immigrants from Asia. First of all because only the more successful ones are able to immigrate in the first place and all the tards are stuck in rural sechuan.

Don't lose heart though. How many Asian immigrant ubermench do you know? They are rare. The Japanese race, which used to have the highest number if ubermench samurai has been cucked, just like the German (maybe more so) hopefully both races can remove the shackles imposed upon them both by themselves and the oppressors and once again rise to their former glory.

>I still think we're the greatest.
that's your ego. we just seem to be a bit down-slope in comparison. we can (hopefully) still try and work these things out, but, it seems that the shape-sayers and lay-liners seem to have their own plans.

Attached: 37894387.jpg (1318x1158, 364K)

>races have pros and cons just like in my vidya!
Some are superior and some are just inferior.

Attached: h54u457erg.png (280x296, 124K)

>pic
the slightly modified chink eyes
what a genius

just remember; manipulation is not creation.

Attached: 0983490298.jpg (649x650, 148K)

its the result of iodine, which effects IQ by up to 15 points. americans are iodine deficient while asians get iodine from kelp etc.

its easy for an american to become iodine deficient unless they make sure to get IODIZED salt in their diet, and most americans dont watch their diet at all.

businessinside r.com/iodization-effect-on-iq-2013-7

Attached: Capture.png (883x836, 85K)

It's not real intelligence.

They're not they just present their top tier students as their average. In reality they're no more intelligent than anyone else.

>its easy for an american to become iodine deficient unless they make sure to get IODIZED salt in their diet, and most americans dont watch their diet at all.
I was wondering if there was any issue with how everyone all of a sudden seemed to think that iodized salt was the worst thing that ever happened to food.

Polish and educate a turd and it's still a turd, albeit a polished and educated turd.

>I'm fucking amazed there aren't more korean school shooters in America. Access to guns. Massive rage.

Because Koreans never think themselves as being Americans while keep leaching off in the USA.They live like pack of herbivores in African safari in fear of being critised from real Americans.
They pretend as being American only when they are in the face of problem.
Their protests in the middle of Korean town when the authority decided on putting shelter for homeless people was a good example. The protests for anti Japan is ealsewhere of Korean diasporas exiist more than anything of domestic matter. The gooks are nuts never assimirated into their culture and still think themself as being Korean which is proir to anything. They are dangerous sleepe cells when it comes to diplomatic relations.

Attached: 20190806001800882_1.jpg (450x211, 89K)

which side you fall on left I'd assume?
also why isn't this fallout affecting Macau?

I visited both of the areas they were nice!

Respect to you Japanese straight to the point no barriers top tier Asians, no wonder some Korean got pissed when I called "Sea of Japan" as "Sea of Japan" instead of East some fucking sea.