Trump supporters are uneducated shitbags who unironically vote against their own economic interests

Attached: ABB22A4A-6163-421F-9AF9-585294AF658A.jpg (2048x1489, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7WD5CXb-F50
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"Trump supporters are uneducated shitbags who unironically vote against their own economic interests"/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump Supporters don't use snapchat you shitskin motherfucking nigger

What's with the clips of .30-06?

Should be SSRIs instead of benzos

I can buy mein kamp, the communist manifesto and the anti fascist hand book from the same shop.

So... what are you doing that plays a apart in bettering the situation other than sitting on here talking shit and not having a solution to anything but your undeserved self righteousness?

Threads which contain the text "against their own economic interests" should be grounds for a permanent ban.

its safe to say whoever made this has no notion about guns
youtube.com/watch?v=7WD5CXb-F50

why the m1 garand clips tho?

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 9K)

I voted for Hillary but supporting Trump 2020.
I can’t support anyone who supports free healthcare for asylum seekers when it costs me a fuckton.

yeah the bartard will fucking forgive how the gun even works

Crazy because the M1 is a far deadlier battle rifle than the AR15. Jesus christ 30-06 sprays meat and blood everywhere when you shoot deer wrong but .223 is just over pressure .22 with a higher capcity magazine. Fuck 30-06

Attached: entered shoulder damage.jpg (448x300, 40K)

we have 30-06 bullets in our country are they really that fucked?

When nobody is supporting your interests you go for the person who is against your interests less than the other one.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"Trump supporters are uneducated shitbags who unironically vote against their own economic interests"/
>57 results

This infographic is very 2015

yeah ought six's exit wound is something else mate, stopping power like no other.

50 cal to comparison.
the 06 makes that hole upon exiting.
50 cal does it both sides.

Attached: 50-cal..jpg (594x460, 84K)

I have yet to see a kekistani terrorist.

Hey rabbi.

College educated whites, including women, went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (jews, immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

The country can easily be saved if we do just those 3 things.

Attached: 2016 vote.jpg (2031x1154, 654K)

Attached: non-white vote.jpg (546x496, 72K)

Jesus fucking christ can't believe some of my countrymen have these albeit single shot iirc but good shit

Attached: jew funding voting.jpg (1665x1346, 592K)

Attached: 221F16F3-073F-47BF-B1F0-F80BBF4A9D62.jpg (680x683, 405K)

That's all pretty normie tier bullshit. A fucking kek flag? Are you serious.