What does Jow Forums think about the Hong Kong protests?

What does Jow Forums think about the Hong Kong protests?

Attached: 6D871872-E639-4A68-BA33-CE343D3CBD16.jpg (640x426, 108K)

Why?

There are Jews among them, so it can't be good.

I don't

Stick it to Winnie The Pooh

Attached: 3F242E1C-6083-47C4-B55D-4134F483E28E.jpg (1024x538, 59K)

Fuck M*inlanders

Anything that BTFOs chinckroaches and puts the magnifying glass on them is good by my book

Good

hopefully it will lead to British intervention and the empire will rise again

Lol! You guys can’t exert control over Scotland, let alone Hong Kong

this. dirty, sleazy people. I wish people in vancouver had the balls to do similar

idiots in american want to act like they are oppressed. while hong kong hold american flags up and protest for democracy.

a tiananmen square style massacre waiting to happen

World economy would shit the bed

Whenever people talk about Hong Kong I always point out that maybe colonialism/imperialism wasn't so bad if the Brits gave them more rights and freedoms than their own people give them.

Ching Chang Chong.

Scotland is a part of the UK, we don't need to its a part of our country. Much like you can't keep control over California and its degeneracies.

Attached: 1564872830446.jpg (804x644, 120K)

So if Scotland declares independence over Brexit, you seriously think London will stop them?

Exactly, many of the people from Hong Kong who lived in during the empire feel more British than Chinese and never wanted to be Chinese. Also, Millenials in Hong Kong live under a Chinese government but feel as if the Hong Kong society is British.

>Communism is Jewish!
>Capitalism is Jewish!
>Chinese rebels are lead by Jews!

Why not just pretend to be a Jew at this point if they're in control in of everything at all times, everywhere? Change your last name to Goldberg, get some minor nose surgery.

Hey man, it's their nation and their beef to squash; how they get down is on them.

Yes, well hopefully PM Johnson will have the balls to do it, but even if Sturgeon suggests it, it probably wouldn't go through due to how complicated a country half in the EU half out would be.

The Virgin isolated, overpopulated island city
VS The Chad God Emperor Xi Jingping and his 1.4 billion Han comrades.

Attached: 1565055917905.jpg (875x583, 81K)

>provide proof of six generations of jewish blood to Israel.
Why do you think the elite are hooking all their kids up with kikes?

Attached: 1565011796352.jpg (974x928, 281K)

I think the trade war is costing them as well

Saw them waving US flags and holding signs demanding a 2nd amendment. I have no idea what it’s about but it looks like they’ve got the right idea about whatever it is.

As a Brit, We let them down. We should've held control onto them OR made sure they were given full independance, not given to China.

Sorry HK.

Attached: hk.jpg (920x636, 83K)

i feel bad we let some commies take them

They might as well add banning non-residents from owning real estate or they will continue to get screwed by the Mainland

I hope HK can break away. I’d support the US assisting. I think China is going to roll tanks over all of them though.

Prissy Hong Kongers would get absolutely reked by the PLA, guns or not.

real fukken groove...long live general moa

That would be good to see too. Is HK even a topic of conversation in the UK?

only really on the news when stuff happens and between me and nationalist friends

Chinese media claims it's the work of ((our)) intelligence agencies so take it with a grain of salt. IF true however, then that's pretty fucked up. We've instigated revolutions in Ukraine, Syria, world wide really. Some Chinese official dude called out Pompous ass saying that he's still acting like he's in the CIA. There is some fuckery taking place, we are currently in a global economic slowdown with countries all saturated with debt. So who the fuck knows how this all will end, my guess is war eventually.

Based. Putinfags getting BTFO very slowly.

>Chinese media claims it's the work of ((our)) intelligence agencies
>2016
>Trust us citizens, all the support for Trump is coming from Russian Kremlin agents, there is no organic support for Trump
Every government blames civil unrest on foreign spies, for centuries.

At least the gooks there do not have to put-up with white male privilege.

iran is bigger on the radar so is the eu exit (yeah that's still happening apparently).

Fuck all chinks, especially Chienese. Let them fight each other to death so we can take whatever is left from those degenerates

>let
Britain literally handed Hong Kong over to China in 1997.

yeah because of an agreement signed in 1897(or 98). In which Britain had ownership over Hong Kong after the Opium wars.

well no shit sherlock, but It's still quite possible that the HK protesters were indeed organized and funded with the help of our Government's intelligence agencies. I'm at the point of expecting it, what really matters and we won't know this, is if It's actually true. Because in that situation tensions are going to really reach a new level. We just put intermediate missles closer to China.

I think HK is based and pilling reds.

Attached: 1542330017622.jpg (245x280, 15K)

They put those faggot protesters in the US to shame.

This

Bump

bump

I think if Hong Kong wants change, they should hold their politicians and police accountable for collaborating with the Chinese government through persuasive physical means.

Hong Kong 100% Chiner since handoff
Honk Konk is America psyop
Save Honk Honk from (((grobarism)))
Gib to Borshevism, very different, promise
China #1 > democracy

Couldn't give any less of a fuck.