Jewish wombs belong to goyim cock

Jewish wombs belong to goyim cock.
This a political statement

Attached: abby.png (1000x1500, 864K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TxN7jZSdYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: abigailskirt.jpg (532x800, 71K)

I want a jew gf so bad

Found out 2 days ago I was 4.6% chosen. Felt bad at first, but now it feels good, just knowing that I was meant to rule over the goys. Sometimes I see people doing stupid shit, and I have to remind myself "dude, they are but simple goyim, what did you expect?" Suddenly I have the urge to undermind several different countries and promote race mixing. Also Jordan Peterson is absolutely based.

If any of you goys want, while I have a little time, feel free to ask the true master race anything.

Attached: sheeeeeeeeeeeit.jpg (959x552, 99K)

Post pregnant Anne Frank pics

>you where an evil Nazi user!
>Ill have to put you down for good!
>and I will suffocate you with my Milkers and give your soul to my God in a very Erotic and time consuming Ritual involving tons of orgasms!

yes please Mistress

Attached: CI1h7Rt.png (600x487, 276K)

fantastic

pretty fucking stacked desu

Jews are ugly.

Attached: abigailfeet.jpg (1465x2048, 607K)

>Jew may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

I need the manga page of the Jewish anime girls hiding in the attic on standby for threads like this.

A big tiddie jewess for every incel.

take the final jewpill

Traditional Jewish doctrine states that Jews are the only human beings that share part of God's soul. They are like water in God's bucket, and goyim are the dirty droplets that collect on the outside.

Jewish greed, wealth, conspiratorial nature and derision towards us can easily be explained very simply with the conceptual observation that this world is nothing but a game for them. This reality is a simulation they've consented to enter where they sow discord and collect trophies for bragging rights.

Sometimes we fight back. Hadrian was a tough boss battle. Hitler, too.

In the end, however, these visitors from a higher dimension have won every battle, quite possibly because they're using the equivalent of cheat codes. You are nothing more than NPCs.

You might think I'm crazy. And you're not wrong. The final red pill on the JQ would turn any man insane. How do I know this? I figured this out myself. You see, I'm 1/16th Jew. Through deep introspection and the use of powerful psychotropics, I've ascertained the truth of this world that should have only been 1/16th transparent to me.

Not all Jews even know they're in a simulation. Some have fallen from this knowledge and power. They roam this Matrix like the rest of us, working dead-end jobs while attempting to find meaning in pointless distractions.

The God of the Jews, El? That's the name of the Supercomputer. The only thing I want to know now is if any of you are real, or if I'm the only real one because of my jewish DNA.

That’s a man

Nice to see I'm in good company

Attached: Knights in Grey.jpg (3500x2400, 830K)

>english and ashkenazi
What a surprise.

That would make your offspring Jewish too stupid

She kinda looks like an ogre in that one

We need pregnant Jewish anime girls hiding in attics specifically

Attached: Goofy Anne.png (975x956, 1.81M)

Naw I'm good thanks anyway

I just want the tits man

Jussy is my kryptonite.

Attached: 1534897798162.jpg (617x629, 53K)

After my family has been in the U.S for over a century, I actually am actually surprised my blood is still as pure European as it is.

I is real mufagga

No because that just makes more fucking Jews you faggot!!!

I am fake, nice to meet you

>The south will racemix again!

It never stopped.

Attached: 1515272591724.jpg (699x286, 15K)

Nice to see you're still around

Attached: abigaildresses.jpg (1891x821, 131K)

You have the minimal amount of sentience required to declare yourself conscious. One day, you may become a full human being. You do this through great works, like feats of heroism or becoming famous.

hi

don't remind me that /jewess/ is unfunctional rn

100% BREEDER

I hate the dirty jews, but, Shapiro's sister's knockers are outstanding!

You should see her without makeup first

No dood..thats fucking gross

How can White men resist the temptation of the Khazar Milkers?

Attached: abigailwhite2.jpg (1440x1644, 116K)

>Jews trying to manipulae the goy to take their kvetching Jewessess away from them
nope

Attached: 1563746872733.jpg (478x478, 82K)

>That reverse Google image search result
I'm dying.

Attached: 2_21_073005_missingteen.jpg (350x450, 23K)

why the ben garrison style picture?

8ch is back online.

>racemixing

Jews are white, niggers aren't.

>implying I ever left

Attached: heart.jpg (201x219, 11K)

I dont understand pol's obsession with this woman, but you be you.

Attached: thumbnail_1464991015481.jpg (300x360, 21K)

Hey man listen, my gf is pregnant but we only had sex 1 1/2 times, what do???

Attached: TheNWord.jpg (680x746, 58K)

not if you don't your son's pp and do forced conversion to your wife sharia ebic style

Attached: 1543422539260.jpg (429x504, 58K)

Damn Aggie

>your not jewish unless your mother is jewish.

nice meme flag.

So you’re saying that famous and or heros achieve sentience? Even if they become famous by accident. Also what level of fame we’re talking about, national/international? If I’m sentient now, how much more sentient can I get and what would be the difference

>he doesnt understand

Attached: abigail.gif.gif (263x380, 3.77M)

The Jews take their genetic code from the dude who runs the supercomputer simulation. Jews are actually the master race

Fwah

Reminder our Khazar Queen has a YouTube page:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TxN7jZSdYs

Attached: abigailportrait.jpg (1024x512, 46K)

TITS.

>4.6%
what makes you think jews will look up to you as equal?

tfw Abby will never lash you harshlly with her foreskin leather belt for daring to question the Tribe.

We figure out more and more of the lore every day.

This is, if you will, the reason behind the erratic behavior of so many jews: pushing for genocidal economic policies, openly advocating for the death of the white race, pedophilia, homosexuality, racemixing etc. It's all a game.

A psycho jewess fucks a nigger and asks him to shit in her mouth. She shit on his chest already. He thinks, "WHAT THE FUCK BITCH CRAZY." But she knows this is all a simulation and that he is merely a video game.

Explain Sarah Silverman. It's clear she thinks she's in a dream state and can do whatever she wants.

Attached: article-2329289-19D27B2C000005DC-579_634x863.jpg (634x863, 123K)

This

All it takes is 1 drop. If you have a single jewish ancestor, you are sentient and one of us.

So all central europeans then we all have at least 1

she's so classy

I don't, I'm just trolling the purists. I don't consider myself Jew and never have lol, my whole family is Christian and white. Like I said, didn't even know that was there until 2 days ago. However, with all of that said, I do have to accept that I am still Jewish, the same way a French man with 95% French DNA and 5% African DNA would still be African, to an extent. But yeh mostly I just joke around now at the expense of purists.

Imagine having to fix your big tits all day long.

Just girly things

90% of the LARPers on this board who would have me or others like me with minuscule distant Jewish DNA gassed are the biggest mutts of anyone. It actually puts things into perspective of just how much a joke it all is.

Imagine having yo fix your big milkers all day long.

Just khazar things

>being famous makes you have a soul
Come back when you're done 'soul searching' and let me know how every hollywood kike's cum tastes, faghoula.

I read this as "post pregnant Anne Frank lyrics" and for some reason that made me laugh really hard thanks

Good

Attached: 1489743887000.jpg (687x1117, 654K)

C'mon guys, leave her alone. She doesn't get involved with politics: she just wants to be a cute wife doing cute motherly wife thinks and you nihilistic jaded no-hope degenerates (like myself) froth at the mouth over her tits, wanting her to be a lewd brood mare just pumping out goyim children.

Leave her alone, c'mon. We should be nice to women who promote being a conservative stay-at-home wife.

Attached: 1562612861707.jpg (552x632, 42K)

Has anyone ITT interacted with a Jewess for a non-trivial amount of time?

I severely doubt so.

>big khazar milkers

Attached: Abigail Shapiro 3.jpg (1080x1168, 138K)

Yes...Yes its all clear to me. I have always suspected that reality is fake. Maybe its because i have 2% Ashkenazi that I always had the feeling idk.

Attached: abigailyellow.jpg (959x1080, 291K)

Jewish girls are meant to be shipped into German breeding camps

Attached: Abigail-Shapiro-nude.jpg (640x853, 41K)

The field I work in, I do it all day.
The younger jewesses are actually pretty tolerable, if you're good at shutting down their shit tests. The older ones are absolutely insufferable and seek only to spread misery. I hope it's a generational difference and not a natural progression with age.

holy shit, fuck off ben. i know you've got a boner for your sister, but we dont need this thread every fucking 8 hours

>I just go over my whole body in the shower
GOD WHERE IS MY JEWESS WIFE I'M TIRED OF WAITING

Attached: 1560288370716.jpg (1024x882, 64K)

>Minimum vocal fry
Thank goodness for that. I can't stand that.

Hell of a body, god damn

>Just girly things
not so fast, normie

Attached: boogie.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

fuck off ben she's ours now

>that face in ten years

Attached: 1280px-Charles_Schumer_official_portrait.jpg (1280x1623, 251K)

Italian feet

jew or not, she is an absolute dime.

BASED

Attached: milk.jpg (3749x3749, 3.93M)

God those long nose whores suck a mean breadstick. Goyim wombs my ass they’lol be working for them American dollars by the end of the night

For me? It's Lizzy Caplan

Attached: 1426210967414.gif (200x240, 2.93M)

>I dont understand pol's obsession with this woman, but you be you.
It's probably just the shills posting their pin up girl. They know it grinds Ben's gears.

Attached: abigailparen.jpg (720x548, 35K)

>Abigail is the pin-up girl for Jow Forums
>Anne Frank is the pin-up girl for /his/

Based

Attached: tfw no Anne Frank with a Dilly Bar gf.jpg (3118x4160, 1.84M)

No ass, but ill stay for jew milkers

Where do you work to be surrounded by jewesses all day?

Shes been corrupted by chaos now. Shes one of their shaved head, pierced face abominations.

Wineseller in America's jewiest city.

>mfw when Hitler wanted to exterminate the jews instead of cucking their men