If you don’t have an unregistered gun buried in a barrel of oil in a location known only to yourself then you are...

If you don’t have an unregistered gun buried in a barrel of oil in a location known only to yourself then you are fucking up and are also not a real a American

Attached: 6F483B3B-A3F5-4FB8-9333-87028A70FC95.jpg (715x864, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunoil.com
youtube.com/watch?v=pPgWHBQjWas&list=PLa_z3WEQ5TluFrcpZFQGsxZm2NhlkufrZ
youtube.com/watch?v=oq6BrfZEQIM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based and burgerpilled

Attached: i am fookin white3.jpg (600x669, 146K)

Whore.

tell me more about this barrel of yours user, what kind of place is good to hide it?

Agreed. 80% lowers are damn near retard proof with a router jigs, and the parts are so incredibly cheap right now.
We're in the era of $300 functional ARs. That isn't going to last long, especially with the recent events.

Girls&Guns
Best combo ever !

Attached: 1433559663746.jpg (1277x1920, 2.01M)

Attached: 92ea16da8ef09d5c28dde3.jpg (640x960, 103K)

??

OP's barrel is located in Israel. Near his local Synagogue. Labelled 'Property of Rabbi Moshschumel T. Goldbachstein'.

Can someone red pill me on burying a gun in oil?

Attached: A3D44F3A-1F4A-4700-948F-453877E978C7.jpg (1000x667, 145K)

why gun needs to be in oil?

I see you.

Attached: original-2961ab9c40a6a7d4e40a067518290ef8.jpg (393x700, 40K)

>talks about being a real american
>posts a russian whore
you dumb goyim MOTHERFUCKER

Imagine going to war for your country and being shot to death by Sergeant QT Pie on day one.

Attached: bulma.gif (460x284, 783K)

Can someone post pics of how this is done?

Yeah tell us please

Attached: 20190806_174356.png (500x483, 240K)

4 inch pvc pipe. Disassemble weapon. put in pipe, fill with oil, and cap both ends. take a hike and find a good spot to bury. tell no one. not even your wife and jamal

Came in to say this

>why gun needs to be in oil?
It'll rust into nothing otherwise.

To keep it protected from rust & lubricated. Leaving a gun in the ground for years, possibly decades, would destroy it to an unserviceable state due to moisture.

Sorry i lost it in a tragic boating accident

Tattoo'd whore. Dropped

Im gunna berry my dick in your ass so far, they will knight me king Aurthor when i pull out.

The sight of a woman confused incels, just ignore them.

what kind of oil... linseed? mineral oil? motor oil?

gun oil, I assume.

>gun oil
>gunoil.com
Nigga that's gay as fuck.

Attached: chuck tingle.jpg (313x500, 46K)

>an
This implies one. If you're going to have one, you might as well have more. 80 percent lowers are cheap as fuck, and they're a complete receiver as they sit, if you're not a faggot.

Attached: open bolt machine gun.png (1348x470, 57K)

Motor oil

Thanks!

Attached: Ahamadi Oil Fields, Kuwait.jpg (1800x1223, 379K)

>Oil
Also, don't do this. Oil can cause it's own problems, the real answer is a nitrogen or xenon purge. This isn't hard to do, and it's guaranteed to keep rust free for eternity unless the container fully degrades.

probably wont rust

See
Save your gear. Inert gasses to fill the volume and drive out all air/moisture.

What problems?

slut

You think there'd be an infographic by now ...

>fill with oil,

motor oil, cooking oil, or massage oil faggot?

Yeah that's going to be completely useful when we turn into the UK.

What’s with the flag? Why are you telling nazis this?

>actually wanting the state; your enemy - whose interests are solely its own continuation and not yours unless it is to its direct advantage, which it is not - to know who has guns, how many guns, how much ammunition, where they store it, and so on and so forth.
If you have to use a gun, less chance of it fucking you in the ass, if the "authorities" can't trace it to you.

Obviously gun oil or motor oil if you’re poor. Whatever you do, don’t use a detergent.

your momas grease goddam burgers mates

Motor oil preferably. Used motor oil is cheap to free and fine since you have to clean the rifle anyway.

yep, it stays in mint condition
so if you take it out in 2 months or 20 years, itll be good to go

Remember dont take your phone with you

Rude.

Huh?

Attached: 96A01AD1-759E-4075-AF75-6803E3C706C4.jpg (1067x1600, 1015K)

That's right. Then if civil war happens you can go to the location completely unimpeded and dig it up and fight in le ebin meme war without the guberment ever knowing you had a gun THE WHOLE TIME! LoLol government BTFO 5ever.

Attached: images.png (171x295, 11K)

Reminder that spare firearms can be sealed in vacuum seal bags and buried for years if needed

Attached: 7341399876860.jpg (565x658, 100K)

I'm kind of glad I got out of the gun game a few years back, but you know having 5,000+ guns at the same was on a stress level of 27 out of 10. It was brutal.

Down to 25 or so now.

She has a really butch face

True. Also if you watch this video series, you are a gay faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=pPgWHBQjWas&list=PLa_z3WEQ5TluFrcpZFQGsxZm2NhlkufrZ

You store it packed in cosmoline!

Cosmoline is the genericized trademark for a common class of brown wax-like petroleum-based corrosion inhibitors, typically conforming to United States Military Standard MIL-C-11796C Class 3.[1] They are viscous when freshly applied, have a slight fluorescence, and solidify over time and exposure to air.

Attached: 133868.jpg (744x767, 308K)

what’s the downside to do it?

Why don't you shove one of them up you're ass, you hillbilly peace of shit

Attached: 1559753278543.png (419x604, 550K)

That’s something I never understood. Why do some guys build enormous stockpiles with 5000+ guns? Is there even enough time in the day to shoot them all? Got to be expensive AF too. I understand if you buy like 10 or 20. Shit though, thousands.

seems about right - Jews + LGBTQ support - trying to get me to shove a gun up my ass. do you work for trump? he just supported that again recently on Twitter in May or at the start of June.

Suspending a rifle in oil or grease is a terrible idea, and very outdated. Not only is it outdated, but it can cause problems for certain polymers and wood. It also usually requires a complete detail strip and clean to get the weapon functioning, which is bad if you need it in a hurry. Further, oil can deactivate ammo and render them duds, unless stored separately.

The answer is VCI bags. You put your gun inside the bag, seal it up, and hook up the valve to your vacuum cleaner. Over time it forms an odorless gas barrier over your gun, protecting it from all moisture.

Ideally after VCI bagging your rifle, and ammo, put it inside a quality waterproof case of some kind.

Attached: Weapons_in_yellowZerust_crated_resized-1024x718.jpg (1024x718, 140K)

>Going through the insane trouble of buying an unregistered gun when no one will care when shit hits the fan. You are San idiot

I have a 30.06, a 12 guage, and a Garand M1 that was registered to my now deceased wifes deceased grandfather.
Her grandfather died 22 years ago and she died (wife) 9 years ago. I am 34. I got all her possessions when she died (hit by a drunk driver). I never had to declare them or register them. No one ever asked me about them. But I've got them.

Buy and sell 100s at a time if need be. Make money that way. No 5000+ and cleaning alone or maintainance for that matter. It's the stress of having that many weapons and you know black market type stuff can go south. Bombs and such to as well.

And now everyone knows.

Attached: 558JEWM.png (1416x1600, 606K)

Cosmoline. Lots and lots of it.

>no trigger discipline
FUCKING WHORRRRRRE

Okay, for a business I understand. That at least makes sense to me.

You can get 80% receivers and then buy a gun build kit, cnc the receiver out (they do it for AKs and ARs), and then you have an unregistered firearm, you could probably even drill in the dreaded third hole, but I wouldn't recommend you bury it in oil. I wold spray it in cosmoline, wrap a bag around it, let it all dry and then put it in a dry, air tight barrel that isn't going to collapse in on itself, and then I would bury it in the ground in a sparsely populated area nearby with a load of vacuum packed ammunition in ammo boxes that have been closed after being left in an empty fridge overnight, perhaps in a different barrel so you can horde as much as possible in both guns and ammo, in case your friends forget to do the same or they fuck it up.

It is legal to have an unregistered firearm as long as you don't sell it and it is done using an 80% lower.

>not also having the rest of the john wick kit in the same place
way ahead of you boss

Just better off not doing it anymore. Had one time where my entire crew almost died.

wont do much good without a barrel of ammo

So? I don't really care. I have no intentions of shooting anything or anyone. I am a family man. I'd never want to jeopardize my kids. Being raised without a dad is, obviously, a terrible thing.

Based

I wouldn’t store ammo like this. And aside from cleaning which would be done anyway what is the problem?

>Used motor oil
Last time I said that here I got roasted hard by cunts that think used oil is the same as 10M Sulfuric acid.
Doesn't matter, the point is to keep the water out.

I cant use it if its buried retard

Your opinion ain't wanted on this subject, glowie.

Attached: merica-when-you-9nk5l6.jpg (600x600, 79K)

America is last hope
She falls, everyone falls
Dont give up your guns, you are the last unconquerable land. Through deceit only have you been faltered. See through the lie with truth and honesty, and you will be revived. Do not fail. The world is watching

If it's registered, then when Kamala Harris uses Donald Trump's red flag law to search and seize all weapons from Trump supporters' houses, they'll say "hey user, I see you should have an AR-15 somewhere based on our records." If you don't turn it over, you go to jail.

Based and Freedom Pilled.

this. kill tyrannies with your rifles. cheers

If civil war happens in the US, Europe and Canada will get fucked by refugees. Also the rest of the world will be fucked.

I dunno man. I’ve seen some pristine 1930s mosins covered in cosmoline that are totally pristine after decades of storage in Slav warehouses.

Relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=oq6BrfZEQIM

What shitty polymer will fuck up in oil?? My bakelite mak penis grips sat in cosmoline for 30 years and are in pristine condition.

Those bags look slick though, thanks for the red pill.

Attached: images(2).jpg (279x181, 12K)

You don’t even need a 80%. That just makes it easier. Now, if you make an NFA item from scratch and they catch you with it, it’s booty loving time in prison. Or they might just burn your wife and kids alive or just shoot your wife through a door.

story time fella

I know that.If you make an NFA item though, you probably shouldn't keep it at your house, but without fingerprints on it in an airtight barrel underground in the woods. Also, you probably shouldn't sell such firearms, particularly to people you don't know well like that naive nigga Randy Weaver.

Well it does work, there were cases of gun stashes just slapped with a ton of grease on the Rhodesia SA border found to be usable.
The issue was finding them, most were lost or the locations not passed on to another person as the years passed and people basically became older or left Africa.
So make sure you know the exact location of your stash and make sure that you pass this information to atleast 3 people who do not know that the others do not know each other or are aware that the other guy knows aswell.

Fed C U N T

It's not a terrible idea, many ex enlisted men in SA and Rhodesia stored their own equipment and a bunch of confiscated shit from the blacks.
They used all kinds of cheap shit ways to store weapons, the fuck up was not handing down the locations of these weapons.

The government can find your guns using metal detectors.