Give me ONE good reason to own an assault rifle. I'll wait

give me ONE good reason to own an assault rifle. I'll wait...

Attached: 1564864074513.jpg (550x375, 153K)

the next frame should be just the mudshit strapping himself to a bomb like the low IQ subhuman he is, except white men wouldn’t do something so stupid so they left it out.

(((Greenberg)))

Attached: kike.png (377x392, 55K)

Go fuck yourself, that's why.

Attached: EVERY.png (978x1009, 251K)

Hunting pests like hogs in Texas. Also because I feel like it.

youll wait? ok good
tick
tick
tick
BOOM

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-06_18-43-08.png (1051x138, 24K)

An alternate proposal.

Attached: file.png (549x130, 24K)

Because this country has a constitution. If you want to live in a country without a constitution you are free to leave.

Because I know that the day rifles disappear from public ownership, the government is going to go unleash hell on its citizens.

>ultrainstinct.png

Give me ONE good reason for a government to own an assault rifle. We'll wait....

the AWB already exists, author is a retard

they already took yer autos

To kill people

Attached: MinuteMan1_large.jpg (320x480, 27K)

It is well known to all intelligent and honest people that the person who is most eager to disarm you is a person who plans to attack you. This is irrefutable.

To defend yourself from the Nazi death sqauds Rabbi.

>Assault rifle
Opinion dismissed faggot.

Attached: 1564963424127.jpg (835x776, 119K)

both the donkey and the 'phant will never fear a knife. Keeping them afraid is part of your "checks and balances"

unless they're japanese

Attached: inejiro.jpg (900x540, 51K)

I own one just in case they ever try to come and take it. All gun grabbers will be shot.

Let's be fucking honest here, how many of you would prefer BEING FUCKING STABBED AND DECAPITATED WITH A DULL 10 BUCKS KNIFE vs quick shot and you're dead?
Don't fucking lie to me guns are a godsend.

So are nukes then.

1 post by ID, please Sage

Because the people that "serve" you by enforcing the (((law))) have access to them.

The government massacred our own people on 9/11.

>give me ONE good reason to own an assault rifle. I'll wait...
So I can shoot at gun grabbers (in minecraft)

Attached: 1513584357394.jpg (1200x675, 123K)

Provided you're in the kill radius and not just outside so that you suffer whole body burns and die of radiation sickness a week after.
Go back shitting in the street pajeet.

Fucking Japs are lucky they got nuked. I would've just firebombed them until genocide complete

yeah ill shit in the street after replying to you the meat you had used in the pasta was-a-terrible

To give the people that try to take away your rights extreme pause, that's why, you fucking retard.

yeah the japs are some crazy motherfuckers even firebombing didn't bring them to submission but nukes, they are the top tier asians

NOW YOU'VE FUCKING DONE IT NOBODY FUCKING INSULTS MY MEATBALLS I'M GONNA FIND YOU AND A MURDER YOU

where is the panel showing the 80 people that the guy killed with nothing but a truck in Nice, France?

Attached: BAC009C3-A0AA-4025-896F-A9C04CFBDD56.jpg (640x864, 362K)

>not a single serious response.

U guys shouldn't even own a 9mm let alone assault rifles u fucking retards.

I like how the Muslim has no mental problem because he's kinda sorta following a religion? yet most people in his community obviously never killed anyone.

IT WASN'T MEATBALL SPAGHETTI BUT PASTA YOU A RETARD!!!

ban trucks!

niggers

Total retard

A right neglected is a right taken.

To shoot people with it.

For protection retard, and cause your not faggot. The answer is always more guns retard. More guns=less shootings

>give me ONE good reason
The bottom panel is a good reason for it.

Because your AR-15 will stop the bombs, nerve gas, and napalm.

>no truck
>no bomb
>no truck bomb

Fuck off leftsperg

Statistically, knife spree killers injure and kill more people than revolver spree killers. Semi-auto spree killers actually kill the most on average, but semi-auto rifle spree killers have the highest scores.

oh wait I get it, it's just bait for someone to draw a little dead stick man labelled "OP" so mr glownigger can partyvan. Fuck off mr. glownigger

This. I could try taking them out with my lever action 30-30, but I only have six shots before I have to reload. By that time, they’d be long gone. It’s just easier to wipe them out with 4-5 30 round magazines. Go fire some guns at the range sometime. Maybe you’ll learn something.

Pissing off leftists.

niggers

Attached: 1556225772642.jpg (417x1024, 92K)

No but it'll stop the people who launch the bombs, nerve gas and napalm

>give me ONE good reason to own an assault rifle.
To kill things.
Shall not be infringed.

(white guy + knife or pistol) + (Muslim + rifle) = two Muslims

There hasn't been a mass shooting with an assault rifle in over 20 years. The last time was during the North Hollywood Shootout in 1997.

Man this guy was way ahead of time he fucking foresaw the future literally even his farewell message, written so well

I need one to protect myself from Democrat Bolsheviks that are actively ethnically cleansing White people.

>Only two dead with a knife
Those are rookie numbers. You gotta get those numbers up. See Japan.

Two of three of those are warcrimes, you fucking retard. Also, international backlash for using all three, and well-deserved bullets from yours-truly.

>Anonymous (ID: m/LE30vh) 08/06/19(Tue)19:42:24 No.22208
shooting at juice

>musket bore arguments
In 1783, it was legal to own battleships. Lots of private citizens and businesses did. Ditto for artillery.

To mow down John Brownies with a Air-Soft-15 in Minecraft.

this is why you should own an assault rifle

China is due for the largest scale human die off event in history. in 40-50 years 500 million people will die off in china(kinda like their boomers) from old age. Wouldn't it make sense for China to get some use out of those 500 million before they become old and drain the economic system? Pretty sure China is gunna make a move on the US at some point

Nobody has to justify anything to you

Also why in the world would someone with a hand gun be limited to two kills?

The fact youd even suggest that the government should use explosives on its own citizens is exactly why the second amendment exists

You are mentally unstable to even suggest that violence against the citizens of your own country is acceptable because they won't follow your demand

>give me ONE good reason to own an assault rifle. I'll wait...
Don't worry. I've given up. Trump wants to take guns too. So I no longer feel the need to fight it. It's inevitable. But I do feel the need to fight back against trump and ruin him for his betrayal.

Our revenge against Trump:
1. Go to normal social media.
2. Fight Trump alongside the crazy whacko libs.
3. Be polite and use no hate speech because that's what Trump wanted.
4. Use our meme power against him.
5. Support efforts to punish Israel, because they're his ally.

This is how we can respond. He wants to destroy us. We can also destroy him. Let's have fun.

this was supposed to be america a true free land, libertarian paradise but we all can see how that went, y'all are better than the rest but eh

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

Attached: polwasrightagain.jpg (1402x794, 284K)

Because i fucking want to.

You can shoot people.

It's like they don't remember the Virginia tech shooting happened when making arguments like this. Of course, they'll just move the goalposts to those once they get semi auto rifles banned.

When the Obama voters chimp out in your city during the next natural disaster.
By the way - teenagers shouldn't be posting here. You need to be an adult.

Kind of the way the Pashtuns have countered our forces in Afghanistan for 18 years.

The best reason you could have.
Pro Tip: Children don't scream as loud as adults

Why not?
Are you afraid you'll do something crazy?

>orange man thinks guns are bad so I don’t want guns anymore

Attached: 62E6B127-3BE1-46CB-900F-9A83ED251BEC.png (364x342, 14K)

To kill home invaders and if the government ever goes full 1984 that's good reason you cuck

Attached: bbSNgEP.jpg (501x498, 18K)

then allow full autos?

Can think of 66 million reasons.

Tell me why I shouldn't be allowed to own a thermonuclear weapon
Oh and you're not allowed to use arguments

Hahahaha you lose

Assault rifles are banned you mongoloid.

The rifles you are trying to ban are called "sporting rifles".

They are fun and I already have a few ARs so I’ll just keep them forever

Attached: 18EC60F5-1FD0-4034-B279-A1CBF1F9208E.jpg (1080x1920, 351K)

Because faggots like you will fail attempting to take them

to overthrow the globohomos when the uber authoritarian home-invading gulag shitfest comes along

he gets it
Stop replying to bait threads FFS they're sliding something obviously

Attached: 1564654698036.jpg (600x600, 25K)

>former trump voter here

>if we ban semi-auto rifles mass shooters will use 2 shot revolvers
makes sense.

Yes

Defense against tyranny.

Thanks user, more retards need to wake up. Im ashamed to have fallen for it

That toon is a total lie.
They're literally just talking about a case by basis.

Give me ONE good reason to have transgender children

Attached: This is bait.jpg (600x600, 18K)

The math is your a fucking idiot and more people die from handguns, car accidents, niggers. Etc

If you solve mental illness than you wont have the shooting or stabbings either, its just a half measure to ban all "Assault rifles"

Wheres the last panel with a uhaul truck full of fertilizer on one side and a couple of box cutters on the other?

to overthrow tyranny

Attached: 1565131344699.jpg (550x375, 127K)

LOL Someone cannot count to 2 in the second frame. Sad. OR.. maybe they're dehumanizing people with mental illness...