Most food today is extremely unhealthy and design to kill you

>Most food today is extremely unhealthy and design to kill you
I wonder (((who))) is responsible for this

Attached: 1561061358328.png (1280x800, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/worlds-fattest-man-keith-martin-4751943.amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its in "Why We Get Fat", some jewish name, so you're not wrong.
And we goys being a gullible and trusting breed, believed him, even though we feed grains to cows to fatten them, we think grains will make us thin.

>>Most food today is extremely unhealthy and design to kill you
>I wonder (((who))) is responsible for this
clearly the jews but its not the case here, only in america

also fuck you for D Day

Attached: humanfood.jpg (1500x1500, 561K)

fast food isn't food.

YOU! For eating it.

Stop taking pictures of my lunch, Dennis!

>unhealthy food is tasty
>tasty food sells
>people who want to make money sell unhealthy food

its not all that diabolical

no shit, i have been on keto for over a year

practically 95% of the shit in the grocery store, really is poison. Either absurdly high in carbohydrates. Or absurdly high in sugars.

Even when you see "lunch meat" it's high in carbs. they even put cereal fillers in fucking lunch meat. It's not sliced turkey, it's a turkey mixed with a carbohydrate and sliced to make you think it's just meat.

as much as people love science, people ignore the fact that pork is not god for you at all

Jews

>I don't control what I eat, blame the jews!

why? Did winning a battle make you feel uncomfortable?

Attached: roman_fresco_villa_dei_misteri_pompeii_008.jpg (629x480, 145K)

"Deep Nutrition" is a fairly good book for explaining what's killing you and what you should eat instead. In short, eat animal fats and meats, organ meats, eggs, organic, sprouted and fermented vegetables and dairy if you can. Avoid vegetable oils and sugar like the plague. Focus on food quality and buy organic, pastured and/or grass fed when you can.

well you honestly DON"T control what you eat.

When all you can buy is insanely high carby or sugary shit.

wtf do you mean winning, you fuckers invaded my country and destroyed it

Attached: 1558570593017.jpg (799x517, 171K)

People choose this food yet want to blame somebody else as if it has been forced down their throats. Take responsibility for your own choices and actions.

this is skinny in America

Attached: el ogro.jpg (319x400, 29K)

Come home White man

Attached: hopr.jpg (750x1000, 135K)

>The jews made me eat the double
Baconator
Okay porky

for example

today, i had a craving for potato chips. I havent' eaten them in over a year. SO hop on over to chip isle
start looking
First bag 150 grams of carbs for a bag of regular old potato chips, HOLY FUCK.
put that one away
oh look, these sun chips. Look at that. 110 grams of carbs per bag wtf, they are being advertised as healthy.
go over to popcorn, you know the flavoured pop corn, they have to be more reasonable, right?! Not at 80 grams of carbs per bag, they are not!

After buying soem avocado's and sharp cheese, realized, there is basically fuck all to eat in this grocery store, that is good for you. Meat isle, fish isle, sharp cheese and eggs, and vegetables that grow above ground. that's about it.

I live next to a summer phenomenal deli/bakery and tons of MD doctors are always there and they grab cookies and shit on their way to work. As long as you exercise and practice moderation you can have treats here and there

The worlds fattest man was in the UK
google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/worlds-fattest-man-keith-martin-4751943.amp

Attached: D79EB649-0A51-467C-917C-7C0B723FB955.png (1956x1045, 243K)

Stop eating crap.

>lace everything with sugar
>everyone gets addicted to the sugar and keeps buying your food
Sugar should be considered a drug. That refined processed sugar is literal poison.

Surprising they have food on the cayman islands, I thought you just only fish for a living.

France spent roughly 1500 years kicking ass and taking names so much that France was the common language (lingua franca) among the European aristocracy.

I want to throw up.

Attached: 1510073926581.jpg (2731x2731, 1.64M)

Attached: 1511875359852.jpg (3264x2448, 2.37M)

>muh cookies r ok sometimes
no one is disputing that you fat fuck. But you shouldn't have them as often as you do.

Attached: 1511875394898.jpg (1200x1800, 736K)

The fuck are you talking about? Have you ever left your bedroom and gone into a grocery store, fat ass?

Attached: 1511875429091.jpg (1600x2240, 806K)

prime rib is good fuck off

The shareholders

Attached: 1539531187283.jpg (2048x1366, 1020K)

I just bought a stuffed crust digorno pizza for dinner tonight

Attached: 701.jpg (629x505, 33K)

ya, an entire population just eats money. Didn't you know that??!!

and fish.

That's some god damn charcuterie right there.

This. Even the healthy food choices are being filled with additives.
I not only watch what I eat, but I even try to avoid foods with large amounts of artificial ingredients on the label. I eat as natural as I can.
I have to really search sometimes because I can't find the item I want that doesn't have a shit ton of additives in it.

It looks like undercooked shit with disgusting fat, tendons and shit.

Fuck off.

Attached: 1511875289648.jpg (1936x1296, 590K)

uhh, did you miss the part when i said i have been on keto for over a year.

I am over 6 foot 183 pounds with a flat stomach.

And i guess you just missed the part where i said i was just in the grocery store?!

fucking learn to read.

Any keto sideeffects yet? Insomnia? Cold hands and feet?

Doesn't matter at this point who is at fault because every individual who partakes is at fucking DEFAULT!

MDs dont know shit about health and die younger than average

Attached: 1510074725735.jpg (2600x1462, 363K)

The muh sugar is the devil Joe Rogan shit is just gay. I’d rather look like a normal healthy doctor than some meathead retard like Rogan

>undercooked
yikes

This.

Attached: 1513844395197.jpg (1800x1200, 169K)

Capitalism.

then i see all these lard ass's waddling around and i look in their grocery cart and im thinking "let me show you why your fat" And start chucking out basically 90% of the shit in their carts.

Reason why blacks and latinos get so fucking gigantic when they pass 30. they eat carby sugary foods. A fuck ton of it.
when they are young their DNA allows them to burn it off. But when the metab slows down HOLY FUCK
all fat asses
it was pretty depressing, not being able to buy "just a snack".

>undercooked
It was cooked for ~6hrs. That place sell 700# of prime rip everyday for the last 80yrs.

unironically go to farmers markets to get produce. Go to a butcher for your meat. Yeah it takes more time but you'll save some money and you're eating better as well. Wanna know how I stopped eating garbage? I used to look at niggers shopping and I'd just peer into their cart. No self-respecting white man should be eating food designed for nigger consumption. This includes all fast food.

Attached: file.png (750x500, 241K)

Fast food isn't a jewish plot, food with fat and sugar tastes better and americans are too muttified to watch what they eat and how much so they gorge themselves with it.
It's not like you see CNN shilling on burger eating or something

If anything regarding food is jewish plot then that is veganism, that's actually being pushed and pretty much tailored in creating a generation of protein deficient babies hence causing lower IQ's and mental problems

It's dinner with Jow Forums?
Chicken broth and onions boiled noodle, vegetable and lemon pepper chicken breast.

Attached: 20190806_192648.jpg (461x615, 76K)

no man, on it for a year and feel fucking awesome.

im at the point in my weight (senior highschool weight) where i can cheat sometimes. So once every two weeks i eat something non keto, next day back to keto type foods, but still ramp up 2 or 4 pounds. Then within a week, go back to 183.
i know i will never be fat again, thanks to keto.
it was hard at first, but now it's just a way to live. eat really pure good foods. It's pretty simple.

carby, pasta, fat inducing. probably has sugars. the only thing is the cheese that is good for you.

It looks like your mommy has not shared this ugly fact of life with you yet, but EVERYONE dies. YEs, no matter what you eat, you are going to die. May as well enjoy your short life while you can. Eat, drink and be merry, because sooner or later we will all be dead.

You can choose to eat healthy if you want to. The great thing about the free marlet is that you can choose to kill yourself.

but the hot sauce, better be joes hot sauce, other wise, sugars.
joes hot sauce, zero carbs zero sugars. Perfect to make that dish tasty. And yes, that looks perfect.

I'm not saying it is, just that it looks, and it's not appealing for me. I'm not a feminine faggot, but I prefere all unnecessary shit to be cut out and meat to be clean.

I'm not into anything below medium/ medium well, but this aspect aside even this looks WAY more appetizing.

Attached: 1509277032831 v2.jpg (2386x1591, 1.36M)

Your body lacks a biological mechanism to warn you of "too much salt" or "too much fat" because this situation would hardly ever happen in the hunter-gatherer societies in which we evolved. Only in the 19th t0 20th century did such a trait become advantageous.

So yea, blame the jews.

Attached: Count Aleph 1.jpg (700x700, 60K)

I'm running 23km every other day (plus riding bike) I don't care tbqh.

Attached: 1511880539658.jpg (3182x2651, 1.51M)

well see i lost 80 pounds and did ZERO

Wait....is couch surfing a sport? if so, im a gold medalist!

Murricans need to learn to stop buying processed food.

Attached: 1514277128314.jpg (2716x1810, 1.14M)

that pasta is processed food, shit face

hurr durr made with dough that has been put through bleach.

wow S_O_Y, I tried to do it with zero instead of O and it failed.....
I'm a fucking noob.
On topic, Americans buy the processed foods, things like in this image actually turns the American that eats it into a toxic waste processing unit.
This "pizza" is unfit for Human consumption in Canada. We have government paid healthcare. Many of the ingredients are considered toxic and or carcinogenic.
The human body cannot process some of the "preservatives" and "flavoring" so the add lactose to it so the american can shit it out.
Not even joking.
This pizza is $1 on sale, so the american will buy 20 of them thinking he/she can live on the pizza as in america pizza is said to contain all the basic food groups.
After eating several of these pizzas the american begins shitting themselves in public and ant home. The runny anal seepage is unstoppable. then a few years later the cancers kick in and the medical establishment makes big bank.

Attached: totinos-pizza-ingredients.jpg (775x512, 188K)

you know what I'm talking about you massive homosexual, stop acting like a fucking retard.

There's a lot of room between milling your own flour and ordering Domino's every night.

Attached: 1564757505707.webm (456x574, 2.91M)

I had a box of pizza rolls that listed Imitation Mozzarella Cheese as an ingredient.

Protip:
Cut wheat, s()y and corn from your diet
Learn to bake using barley, spelt, einkorn, teff, faro and rye
Grow as much produce as you can
The (((PHOOD))) supply is compromised in every way.

Nah.. They put that shit in because it taste good and it makes it addicting so you buy more

I'm the same way but also at the point of not caring because it seems like meat is going to become a true commodity in our lifetimes. Plant based this, plant based that. Very rarely do I get a decent steak anymore, and when I can afford it, th quality is just not what I remember. Depressing as fuck, living on whey sounds like ass

Attached: 1552979763688.jpg (700x371, 21K)

Eat animal fat. Eat beef, pork, chicken and fish. Use beef tallow. Avoid vegetable seed oils. Avoid (((soi))) which is in everything and contains phytoestrogens.

>>I don't control what I eat, blame the jews!
I DO control what I eat, and it is only healthy things that I grow or bake. Prepared "By My Hand".
The problem is that my mutted country is filled with low IQ blobs happy to stuff their fat faces with every kind of disgusting grease filled crumpet and donut, topped with three kinds of yellow cheese.... and I am forced to underwrite their healthcare (and in many cases, the food they eat too).
Honestly if I didn't have to pay for any of it through taxation I would be happy if they ate themselves to death by 20-30 max. Pic related.

Attached: Mexican landwhales.jpg (450x269, 28K)

Attached: 1517744463173.jpg (4064x2704, 1.81M)

That's the kind of shit right there that I can't stand about America.
I know we're free to buy whatever we want here, but our (((FDA))) is supposed to protect the public from this kind of poison. We ban drugs so why not ban unhealthy foods?

Attached: 1511875902746.jpg (2048x1536, 343K)

It’s both in this case. Cholesterol kills, just look at burgerlandia.

1st, whatever that guy just "made" was disgusting and will strip 10 years of your life from you, if you eat that once a week.

and second
No, all flours, are bad. Unless you mill it yourself or get organically milled.

then dont eat it.

>We ban drugs so why not ban unhealthy foods?
For the same reason that drugs are still available to those who want to destroy their bodies.

Dietary cholesterol has little effect on serum cholesterol. We're all fat just because we eat a ton of shit.

Illegally available

>rare
Based

there's not one town in America where you can't go and buy healthy, single ingredient products from a grocery store to feed yourself

Don’t get me wrong, I hold the jews accountable for our propaganda-influenced political and cultural destruction. But to act like it’s some egregious venture to go to the grocery store and buy some apples and romaine lettuce over mcschlomos and burger kike is pathetic

I don’t have any say in how many shitskins are let into my country each year or how much tax I pay for them, but I can control what I put in my mouth for god’s sake

Attached: 54831C28-DA63-4842-AF64-188408B3BC6B.jpg (1470x1600, 205K)

That looks fucking raw

Eat more fermented foods if you want to live longer.
Nattō, kimchi, sake. The bacteria in the foods take a cut and release beneficial hormones.

It's okay user, you'll start tomorrow...

Attached: 1564953500689.png (821x809, 1.33M)

prime rib is the best fucking thing on earth

jesus do you not know what prime rib is. I pity u

>slice of medium-rare prime rib
>raw

Kill yourself immediately

Reminder to take the raw pill. Find your local dairy farm, make sure the cows are healthy and grass fed, and bring your own bottles. Make sure to check your state's laws.

Attached: 6359219570930788031679534251_Pouring-fresh-raw-milk-in-glass-750x500.jpg (750x500, 55K)

Goddamn that looks amazing

Yeh feed it to your NPC gf and take a big fat WIIIIIIIFFFFFF MMMMM SHE LOVES THAT SHIT THAT PIG BITCH

Actually it was fallen angels that introduced humanity to cooking food, thousands of years ago.
I applaud them adding hormones to make little girls into anime figures, though.
Obviously you boys turned into faggots but if you were on my diet you would be a redhaired giant cannibal by now.

its only a portion of kinds of food, warning are literally yelled at you every time you turn on a TV or step into an establishment
the only person behind poor eating habits is you and you alone

Yeah I started reading the backs of packaging and found they even put sugar in tins of corn. Fruit also has a higher sugar content now than it ever did before. It’s really hard to avoid eating shit unless u grow it yourself