We are going to kill all of you pagans and atheists

Christians are and remain the backbone of all right-wing and nationalist thought.

If you so much as dare to raise one finger against us, we'll cut your fingers off, and make you bury your own children alive before we kill you.

>B-B-B-
Nope. Our relationship is one-sided. You need us, we don't need you. One of us is worth ten of you, and we outnumber you fifty to one. So keep it nice and quiet, unless you'd rather be nice and dead. Maybe go out into the woods and die raising kids who aren't yours like Varg.

This is our movement. You're nothing to us and we will hang you little pagans and atheists with the pedos.
>muh race
Fuck off.
Your "race" isn't sacred, only God is.

Attached: image.jpg (661x1024, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

badnewsaboutchristianity.com/gap_animals.htm
thevintagenews.com/2017/02/06/in-the-middle-ages-devil-fearing-christians-killed-cats-which-carried-the-unintended-consequence-of-increasing-the-rat-population-and-the-spread-of-the-black-death/
christiantoday.com/article/ten-reasons-its-okay-for-christians-to-hate-cats/71750.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat-burning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We won't kill anyone, but they'll be cast out of our society like the others.
And the others will eat them.

After the Jews and Muslims are dead ?

lmao look at these kikes

Attached: 1561137791054.png (800x800, 54K)

Nice to know the christcucks show their true colors

Go die for israel somewhere else

Attached: 0c3bf0a29fa4aea158c1fc9f3002338e790999e9462ec5ed9892be17b3e4df9a.jpg (461x600, 102K)

>Nice to know the christcucks show their true colors
they do it sometimes, with them its always "help me until I get to backstab and kill you"

Attached: 1563122786778.jpg (929x799, 197K)

I'm on the left because the right doesn't want me, and they give me bennies
why would I and a million others like me help you if we'll just be stabbed in the back

>jew on a stick
Your god is a lie and isn't white. It is us who will kill all of you colored enablers. And of course, convert any white children you have to our white religion.

>its another retard who doesn't know what Jesus taught spouting blasphemes in his name thread

Attached: sip an ice cold bangs root beer.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

This is the second time today you've made this same religious D&C thread. Same header image, too. Saged and reported for spam.

You aren't a good Christian, you're a fascist who tries to use Christianity as a weapon. You don't listen to what Christ taught. You do a disservice to Christians with posts like this.

>the left wont backstab me
you retarded son?

just dont assossiate with christkikes and you ll be fine

thats exactly what he taught

Attached: 1562192861974.jpg (1024x768, 94K)

Your blood is literally who you are you fucking cocksucker, your genetics are what define you basis of your character, and the basis of your children's character. The moment you put anything higher than your blood, the moment you're willing to compromise your blood for an non-provable concept, is the moment you are a complete traitor to you, your children, and your ancestors. Fuck you.

Hello again, frothing-at-the-mouth LARPagan frenchie.

>jesus taught right wing nationalism and violence

false

fucking semites

Attached: 1554428787515.gif (240x163, 2.83M)

what??

are you ok mutt? are you hearing voices ?

>>jesus taught right wing nationalism and violence
>false
no he sure as fuck wasnt right wing, he was as left wing as can be, and he was a piece of shit and a tyrant, everyone hated him, controlling psychopath

Attached: 1525074441572.png (899x747, 782K)

Yikes

Attached: levult.jpg (479x455, 46K)

I used to be Christian. I don't understand. Constantly, again and again, race betrayal from Christians. Only God matters...Only being a good Christian, matters. But I see the crime and race statistics, and I know, I can see with my eyes and I hear with my ears the stark and incurable differences between the races.

I have made a decision. I have received in meditation contact from a being who's fire I could never hope to match - a veritable mountain of living flame, who roars like a lion, and is crowned with horns. It's many eyes, and third eye suggested sight beyond sight, and I thought it was God. In this image, he told me of my own weakness - my own incompetence, and rebuked my anger towards the Jews and the predators of our race. He told me, I had not yet rebuked my own weakness, my own predation upon myself and the very things I value. I was not a true "Man" - none of the men of our generation are, he said. This Jewish curse came upon us, because we have become women. They have castrated us psychologically and even chemically, with food additives like onions and others.

But then he handed me something - something he told me was sacred. A proof of his intention. And it was a strange symbol, bright, and on fire.

I looked it up. The symbol is the rune for "inheritance". It often means one's race, one's DNA.

I can no longer tolerate a religion that tells me our race isn't important, or worth protecting from corruption. I can't do it. It's wrong. You're wrong. You're all wrong, and I would gladly kill each and every one of you if I had to to protect it.

I agree, God is sacred. But our race is Sacred too. If Jesus is not compatible with that...then it's time to get rid of Jesus.

My people matter to me. So fuck you.

>You aren't a good Christian, you're a fascist who tries to use Christianity as a weapon.
>You do a disservice to Christians with posts like this.

>fascism bad
>shut up dont tell what we think out loud you re doing us a desservice! delete this post!

Attached: 1558262785016.jpg (800x600, 125K)

Nice larp dumbfag

Violence is not the answer, repent your heathen ways and turn to Jesus Christ

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

We don't think this. Christians don't want to murder people

No matter what. Even to protect their race. Which is the problem.

>calls christians kike
Are you lobotomized?

Attached: 1539702635634.png (1697x1623, 1.53M)

you fuckers lie when youre weak and are the worst thing ever when you re strong

yeah you re nice and peaceful, oh wait except during the crusades, or when you genocided europeans, or when you burned down every academia and library, or when you killed and tortured millions of cats, or when you formed and gave full power to the inquisition, or when you tortured anyone who dared to speak agaisnt you after torturing them for months to get a confession, before burning them alive

besides that you re nice people right?

Attached: 13346969076.jpg (493x3991, 1.66M)

BASED JESUS

Attached: BEBBBC8B-32DF-4024-9FDE-766FE42BDFC7.jpg (829x600, 88K)

yeah they hate it so much they promote it and finance it

they tell their own to reject it so that they dont drink their own poison

Attached: 1562289772397.jpg (1069x1099, 194K)

>1pbtid
>memeflag
Sage. Ignore the thread brethren.

Ok, lobotomized

Attached: 1534516800485.jpg (626x626, 46K)

so instead of trying to disprove anything I have said you just post the picture of a christian racemixer? married to someone who isnt even christian?

I guess I am btfo lol

Attached: 1556942355419.jpg (500x625, 77K)

Brother, I feel the same way, but that's not what is written in the Word.

Wrath is coming in the end.
Until then, we occupy, and bleed.
Hold fast what you have, the Lord comes quickly!

Attached: image.png (750x500, 112K)

Attached: 1559951073743.jpg (1080x2824, 689K)

You believe a lot of anti-Christian propaganda.

90% of pagans are white supremacists, they have to spam disclaimers claiming they are not if they want to make groups and stay legal

what the fuck are you doing with your cherry picking?
will you post 3 racemixers? 4?
maybe 5?

>You believe a lot of anti-Christian propaganda.
lmao what I have I said that is false?

Attached: 1557171311195.png (1456x1006, 1M)

>0% of pagans are white supremacists
lolzlzozlzozlzzol

Attached: 1548445929763.jpg (640x939, 103K)

Attached: 1534037551562.png (598x588, 302K)

Attached: 1543981611548.png (1137x815, 923K)

Attached: 1547897208416.png (679x892, 387K)

Attached: 1535819947125.jpg (1748x1597, 885K)

Attached: 1561875984602.jpg (720x960, 71K)

Attached: 1533951464746.jpg (1655x1449, 265K)

>they have to spam disclaimers claiming they are not if they want to make groups and stay legal
>you post pagans groups that makes a disclaimer trying to stay legal

Attached: 1528017008579.jpg (540x762, 54K)

We need to return to the traditional Christian values, we need a balance between believing in your God and your race, we need to return to the values of God, race and family

test

more cherry picking, is the uncontested leader of your religion cherrypicking?

Attached: 1559179710437.jpg (882x1374, 871K)

cope with a rope
get woke go broke
pagan always a fagan

Attached: 1542063682358.jpg (936x908, 247K)

Christians will argue all day that pagans don't protect their race, and then if you go to their areas of discussion, in the deep recesses of the internet of the few christians who believe in race realism to some degree, they will immediately get defensive about the idea of valuing your race so highly, and accuse you of idolatry. Even at the 0.001% most extreme, they are divisive, uncertain, and spiteful at the notion of absolute race preservation over everything.

keep posting groupuscules I have never heard of mutt, its really having an effect

Attached: 1564359319110.png (480x297, 300K)

Christians are such fucking retards that their entire belief system can be boiled down to a handful of bullet points and a poorly drawn anime girl with a cross.
LOL

Hey Rabbi How ya doing?

Since the thread is filling up with random crap, here's some Christian memes for the left behind

Attached: image.png (1200x627, 460K)

One for this weekend, not necessarily for the left behind.

Attached: image.png (800x533, 125K)

Globalism

Attached: image.png (666x666, 83K)

Fuck of basedboy

we'll see who extinguishes who, you servant of the jews

Soldiers of Christ

Attached: image.png (1400x941, 826K)

>Christians are and remain the backbone of all right-wing and nationalist thought.
somewhat true. there is catholic nationalism and protestant nationalism
protestant nationalism is for the sake of the people and is isolationist/protectionist, catholic nationalism is for the sake of killing jews and going to war with other nations.

Pope

Attached: image.png (1200x800, 1.66M)

Fire

Attached: image.png (800x800, 522K)

this is worst than leftist memes

its like a leftist meme with a degenerative brain desease

Attached: a quote from god himself apparently.jpg (249x249, 10K)

Tranny demon

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1183, 594K)

The pope is a basedboy

Kush

Attached: image.png (1536x768, 191K)

Alternatively reality

Attached: image.png (1140x641, 128K)

I am going to conquer you and there is nothing you can do about it. You will soon be extinct.

The thing about the cats seems unbelievable. The Inquisition has been largely slandered, lots of the torture devices supposedly used during it were invented afterwards. And there's no solid evidence I know of that we burned down the Library of Alexandria (why you used the plural "libraries", I don't know).

Why is it that every time I try to call some one( s o y b o y) it automatically correctes to based boy?

whats your opinion of trump? are you more of a "trump is a kike who should hang" or a "trust the plan shill rat" guy?

Attached: 1559936071593.gif (616x900, 792K)

Help

Attached: image.png (500x673, 888K)

What do you mean ?

Clown

Attached: image.png (600x450, 141K)

Trump is based

Christianity is kiked you memeflagnigger

Darkness rising

Attached: image.png (1000x550, 133K)

The King

Attached: image.png (777x572, 192K)

Thou shalt not kill; all who live by the sword die by the sword. Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you.

The End

Attached: image.png (740x555, 79K)

You got that last part mixed up dumb prot. Here's a hint, Catholic nationalism isn't about war, and USA is a protty nation. So much for isolationism.

>The thing about the cats seems unbelievable.
there literally isnt a source that denies it, it stayed with things saying "cats are sign of bad luck"
christians went around and systematically killed, and generally tortured before killing, millions of cats accross europe, until they were nearly extinct, as they were considered the animal of the devil, its one of the main reasons for the outbreaks of plague
badnewsaboutchristianity.com/gap_animals.htm
thevintagenews.com/2017/02/06/in-the-middle-ages-devil-fearing-christians-killed-cats-which-carried-the-unintended-consequence-of-increasing-the-rat-population-and-the-spread-of-the-black-death/
christiantoday.com/article/ten-reasons-its-okay-for-christians-to-hate-cats/71750.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat-burning
you amerimutts are brainwashed from birth to believe christianity isnt the worst thing to ever happen to us, you dont know any of the facts, how it went down, wer know better, we still have history and people to tell what happened, we have the sites where all christian atrocities happened, we have the art of th emiddle ages, we know how shit it was

>why you used the plural "libraries", I don't know)
did I say anything about alexandria? I use th eplural because christian mobs burned down dozens if not hundreds of libraries and academias

Attached: cat1.png (500x556, 395K)

yes its protty but its government and institutions have been infiltrated for a long time.
for some reason nobody seems to mind that the speaker of the house of representatives has been catholic for the last 14 years, but as soon as a genuine bible reading christian runs for office... well just look at roy moore

THE KITTY NOOOOOOOOOOO. i will avenge you kitty i will kill all the NIGGERS WHY THEY DO THIS.

Attached: SLTYfHzlC933cSLzdzCZS2dUFqgAEUfdtTGesVd1mT8.jpg (750x665, 55K)

>unironically believing in god in the year 2019

Attached: NLDugGD.jpg (645x729, 34K)

Its amazing how many "traditional Christian" values aren't shared by christians outside of europe. Its amazing how many christian values are actually pagan european values that have christian trappings so as to avoid persecution from the semetic mind virus. Look at all the important european diaspora holidays, look at at the symbols we still use. Our pagan ancestors had to hide their symbols for fear of the radical christians who would rabidly fight against such idols.

Our ancestors left memes for us to discover who we really are.

More of a Trump is exactly what he's always been.
He was, is, and likely always will be a selfish asshole who dazzles others while impoverishing them and enriching himself.

He thinks he's great.
He doesn't appear to have repented of anything, so likely is unsaved.

God is using him, much as he used many great leaders in the Old & New Testament. They do his will without being one of His.

It's sad to see Trump betray the white men who got him elected.

I didn'I vote for him , because I don't want to find out I voted for the Antichrist. I don't think he is, but at first, I was worried.

Kushner, however...

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 346K)

t toxoplasmosis