CHAPO QUARANTINED

HAPPENING.

The censorship shit that the commies push is finally starting to bite them back to the ass. Krassensteins, fullcommunism, all gone. We warned the retards

Attached: 12341.png (714x538, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/cmu636/the_dsa_convention_was_in_fact_shit_just_not_for/
streamable.com/0etk3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>on conservatives get censo-

>when you say a government funded company is a private company because you think the elites care about commies and you end up getting censored

Full communism was worse than Jow Forums

Hahahahahaha !

Attached: C585F5AD-6144-4570-8F13-7113B27C17B6.jpg (1865x1250, 1.37M)

wait, why?

Cannot say that I am mad. The absolute dipshits thinking they would somehow be exempt. Wrong. The censorship starts with the targets least likely to cause a shitstorm, like white nationalists. Then they move on to Alex Jones and stuff, now it's the commies own turn with nobody left to speak for them.

NOT COOL

Attached: 1556436090456.png (477x767, 517K)

reminder if you support this you are a hypocrite

Attached: 1542397277473.png (737x560, 223K)

Of course you chuds are celebrating

Attached: 1550851739626.png (866x900, 357K)

When they get kicked of YouTube and patreon we talk

It's all about control. Lets say you have two people. Guy one you control, guy two you do not control. Even if guy two supports everything you say he is still a liability because you do not have full control over them and might do something stupid. With guy one you control him fully and before he can do or say anything he has to go by you.

Not even CTH will support a neo-liberal candidate so they have to be shut down asap.

Attached: 98a9d9eb82a763ae732c3889a30b95e1.png (1315x497, 67K)

You are correct, but Fuck Them !

Chapo is a hoax

I mean why the fuck not. It's funny

Yuri is always right, useful fucking idiots.

This, I will always be of the mind set that even if I don't agree with what you're saying I will always defend your right to say it. Freedom of speech is integral to a proper society.

I don't, but I'm still laughing

/thread

Fuck off, they brought this on themselves.

Should everyone have the right to free speech? Absolutely. But is this at the same time a massive act of irony and karma? Absolutely.

Based

Attached: The Brothers Krassenstein.png (500x775, 451K)

Until the boot crushes their balls.
This is gonna be hilarious.

I wonder what finally did it......I mean they have been encouraging violence non stop for a very long time and Reddit never seemed to care.

Is Chapo some tiny uber commie sub with like 10 people?

read this mentally ill post and have a laugh
>reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/cmu636/the_dsa_convention_was_in_fact_shit_just_not_for/

It's not a free market you fucktard

Attached: 1565045265541.png (737x560, 39K)

>Useful idiots outlived thier usefulness.

New commies suck. The old ones got rid of the useful idiots permanently.

>true capitalism has never been tried

>I wonder what finally did it.
How much you want to bet it has something to do with the recent cnn and buzzfeed articles about the leftwing shooter?

Commies are pro-censorship

>le this isn't raeeeeeeeeeal communism

That will happen once they take away the guns.

Unironically BASED

Attached: 4DB29700-21E7-4207-B05C-E82D75D973A3.gif (480x270, 1.76M)

Perhaps if they start getting shutdown it will hammer home to both sides how important freedom of speech is. And we can move past the ridiculous notion that banning speech will ever work.

quanantined is an empty gesture. how about erasing the entire subreddit

Just wait, that will be the next part. They will certainly at some point delete t_d.

When will these retarded leftists understand that everything they are pushing onto us will be used against them?
They are merely useful idiots.
The rulers don't give a fuck aside from gaining more power.

GOOGLE
NOT A PRIVATE COMPANY

FACEBOOK
NOT A PRIVATE COMPANY

HOLY SHIT
BASED REDDIT

>reminder if you support this you are a hypocrite

Attached: Cppturturae.png (615x146, 25K)

Taste of their own medicide

As a libertarian I support this because they’ve entered into a consensual contract with a censoring body and fully condone the actions taken against them.

Top kek
You made your bed, now sleep in it.

Attached: 1564178783327.png (700x700, 432K)

Serves those faggots right.

false flagging commie faggot

Attached: 1496926300708.png (625x626, 30K)

Ok, this is more circumstantial evidence towards the theory that the Dayton shooting was to attack the far-left. They're trying to consolidate social media and exclude the fringe.

oh no no no comrade
we were supposed to be the ones in control of the communist revolution, not globalhomo international corporations using us as useful idiots fighting for the corporate world order

This. We signed up under false advertising pretenses, they changed terms of service after we joined, and banned us for unprovable wrongthink, or even predicting that our intent was evil but just hidden in innocuous phrases.

No one would have signed up for this garbage without deliberate deception on their part. They lied to herd everyone into a monopoly, saying its not actually a monopoly because its free for the user.

ANTIFA Donald strikes again!

Attached: ANTIFA Don.jpg (729x729, 159K)

T_d is 100% confirmed to be deleted any day now. It's most normies first exposure. They are not going to let it survive election season esp after 2016

A great day for us radical centrist, I would say.

It’s ironic or something

I support this 100%
in fact, as liberal ceos are pushed out of tech by changing of the guard I expect more hard censorship to come and I gladly welcome it with open arms, I hope every single leftist on the internet is censored

Completely deserved, these guys are scum

Hard core conservative here. I do not support shutting down any free speech even these cunts. Conserve, as in, to conserve our first amendment rights. You either give everyone a platform or you don’t and if you don’t you're treading a dangerous slope where everyone loses. Also, never shut the enemy up when they sound exactly like the cunts they are.

>even if I don't agree with what you're saying I will always defend your right to say it
They don't feel the same. You look like the white boomers who defend jews that fucking despise them. Mentally ill tranny communists can get a taste of their own medicine.

fullcommunism was already quarantined last year, i thought it was gone?

Attached: Capture.png (657x307, 24K)

No, I openly believe that communists should be censored and fascists shouldn't. There's no hypocrisy in that. You want my reasoning? Communism is bad and fascism is good.

>WAHHHH MUH CHUD
lol now you know how it feels nigger

Attached: 1562650644842.png (800x371, 97K)

>gets in bed with globohomo
>is surprised when globohomo wants buttsex
fucking lol at your life this is what you get for having no in-group preference

Attached: this ride never stops.jpg (661x900, 371K)

R/chapotraphouse2 is next

BASED, DAY OF THE RAKE POSTPONED

Why the fuck are you reddit faggots out of reddit?
Go the fucking back and never come back

Holy shit I'm having so much fun shitting up their quarantined board

streamable.com/0etk3

Rub it in anons

Serves those fuckers right for killing MDE

Attached: Off.jpg (644x641, 71K)

we tried to tell them but they wouldn't listen

Attached: download.jpg (780x438, 63K)

>muh principles
I cared about that in 2016

The illusion of fairness. Reddit is all about keeping The_Donald censored as much as possible because it had a strong enough effect in fighting the propaganda of Jow Forumspolitics, Jow Forumsnews and well.. just reddit in general. People had for the first time heard a different side to the story and opinions they had never heard before.

The_Donald is clearly labelled white supremacist by the admins on the site but they clearly have to pretend to be civnat (albeit poorly) because racism is banned.

This is true and I don't support it, but I am enjoying reading the whiny bitching on the sub regardless

Fuck them, they opened Pandora's box.

nuance for me, none for thee

Attached: chapoquarantine1.png (921x355, 24K)

The last comment but unironically. Chapocels come off as bitter as fuck in everything they do.

lmao these dipshits celebrated when other subs went down
that corporate cock you were defending this whole time is about to redistribute some cum up your faggot asses, commie retards

Attached: 8D01EA95-720D-4613-B09D-9100DB37D5B2.jpg (500x750, 253K)

conspiracy theories for me, none for thee

Attached: chapoquarantine2.png (873x139, 11K)

i found that last comment funny as well

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1003x800, 1.06M)

fuck that made my day
time to eat your own shit leftoids

> first they came for the white nationalists
> but I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a white nationalist
> then they came for the conspiracy nuts
> but I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a conspiracy nut
> suddenly they came for me, but that must be some sort of mistake, I’m with the good guys!

>he thinks we miss krassensteins

Attached: chapoquarantine3.png (849x96, 7K)

he is right about one thing
>this was the only subreddit that gave a fuck about the issue
nobody else cares about poo and pajeet but retarded chapocels

Im not supporting this, but am smirking, because this is what we said all along.

>This, I will always be of the mind set that even if I don't agree with what you're saying I will always defend your right to say it.
Normie cringe.

More nuance for me none for thee
Not from a quarantine thread but obviously this happened as a result of dayton so it's related

Attached: chapoquarantine4.png (892x285, 24K)

Free speech doesn't exist. Kill all libertardians desu senpai

This. Free speech is an (((enlightenment))) meme.

Imagine thinking anyone's feelings would be hurt by the word "chud."

Being an incel beats being a pedo, as many on the left are -- including its most influential figures.

Attached: michel foucault.jpg (220x270, 19K)

?
I support "freedom of speech" if it isn't degenerate or promotes immorality and destruction of our people.

Attached: 1307788253622.jpg (1173x1389, 273K)

BUILD YOUR OWN POWER STATIONS

Attached: yro4sbwviy201.jpg (450x450, 27K)

Attached: (you).png (485x405, 132K)

the insufferability of leftists never ceases to amaze me. they literally have zero self-awareness

>Nobody here is calling for...
Pic related

Also pretty funny
>literal actual nazis that want to hurt people support trump, therefore trump is bad
>yeah so what a confirmed lefty retard murderer likes our rhetoric (which consistently borderline inciting violence) probably was hanging out here that dont mean nuffin

Attached: CTH inciting violence.png (621x139, 10K)

>conspiracies by pajeet shills
straight out of Jow Forums, lel

Fuckin' hell, that's a wild ride.

Underrated.

Attached: 1547088102066.png (500x474, 128K)

didn't you celebrate t_d quarantine? I prefer both sides to not be quarantined but currently it is an eye for an eye

Attached: 223516.jpg (1800x1292, 1.04M)

>random
he was pretty specific about who he killed

Don’t care. Commies should all be shot.