Holy shit! The Castros made a huge error. Journos not siding with them

twitter.com/TimMurtaugh/status/1158874000849887237

Attached: file.png (1120x1004, 221K)

Attached: file.png (1118x1288, 317K)

Attached: file.png (1110x1004, 219K)

Nothing will happen

Who cares, Castro is an irrelevant commie spic that's even more irrelevant than the Squad, there is even a bigger chance Omar gets elected than this filthy wetback.

Attached: 1557816173309.jpg (288x288, 20K)

It's already happening retard. They look like fools

The damage control has already started

No amount of outrage coverage of this will overcome the constant coverage on El Paso. Its public information and against Trump

Are you retarded? El Paso isn't even the center of discussion anymore. The narrative is already out of control and you can't contain it.

Attached: file.png (1426x1274, 617K)

I wonder if the frog is noticing the water temperature keeps getting hotter around it.
organizing mobs to attack homes & businesses is commie playbook terrorism.

>I wonder if the frog is noticing the water temperature keeps getting hotter around it.
>organizing mobs to attack homes & businesses is commie playbook terrorism.
The frog? No. The ZOG.

Attached: file.png (1132x844, 212K)

You're screenshoting an article about El Paso to prove the discussion isnt about El Paso?

Im screenshotting a story of Dems trying to make everything about El Paso when they can't because they've got their own problems.

you'd have to be an absolute retard to think frogs don't jump out of boiling water. I mean, you mvoted for trump so I know you're retarded anyway.

Who would you mvote for?

>third worlders attempting to run government like the third world.
To no ones surprised except idiot whites. There is a reason all these people escape these countries to live here.

someone who doesn't make simple spelling mistakes.

Millions of illegal foreign invaders that are citizens of another country not ours, being invited and supported by our own corrupt politicians
And now hes threatening Trump supporters with violent attacks from Antifas concrete milkshakes if they dont "disavow" a ritualistic submission

If our guys were smart they would concrete milkshake themselves and sue the shit out of this terrorist. Glowniggers false flag us all the time, theres no honor in waiting for Antifa to come kill your dog, a glownigger would assault himself photograph the injuries and damages and go public.
Kamala Harris got away with it blatantly. The glows wont call it a false flag even if we do it to them, they can never admit that false flags do happen and the fed loves doing it and thinks its for the greater good, they will always deny manufacture attacks because if they admit one definitely happened, the people will question all the others and all the future ones.
The jew would do whatever it takes, no matter how vile or dishonorable or complicated or difficult, to serve jewish interests. All jews are vibing on the same page even if they appear to fight.

Well, it is an invasion of Mexicans. There's no other way to re-frame it when they don't vote along the same lines as the people who were there before them.

If it was integration, they'd be statistically the same across the board.

All you shills are going to prison

Attached: mossad-soy2.gif (2089x800, 764K)

What happened in El Paso?

Dickheads. Should send them a vat of lubricant

Nothing happens unless we meme magic it to happen

President for all Americans!

Attached: 1564023946140.jpg (226x258, 9K)

OP is a fucking kike.

ask him his opinion on Jared Kushner and non-Zionist jews.

FB /joaquin.castro.142

ITS STILL UP!!!

bamp

Bumping this shit. Archive all these fuckers tweets

Spotted the shill

>your campaign has stoked fear of shitskins, stop calling it an invasion
>that is dangerous for million
Well why the fuck are there millions of Mexicans? What are they doing here?

>irrelevant
Has Based Ben Carson done a god damn thing to reverse his HUD policies that shipped section 8 basketball americans into pristine white areas?

personally i am against violence, but i could see why some disaffected white males with nothing to lose might see this as a threat, and respond accordingly. they might even go after these peoples children, you never know. :(
things are getting scary :(