IT JUST HAPPENED!

Could it be the truth? Could it be the start for WW3?

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=tUoi1cdXUuY

Attached: 1555152526362.gif (312x213, 973K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/984303/blood-red-rain-Russia-freak-weather-viral-video
time.com/5644529/russia-evacuation-explosion-ammunition-depot/
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ww-FFVQjhU
youtube.com/watch?v=L-NjOeUg_2A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Binary_explosives
youtube.com/watch?v=Aqlp8mTvFa8
youtube.com/watch?v=HHNZuj6U8jo
youtube.com/watch?v=dhW1mh7U6-U
youtube.com/watch?v=ACQwFQYD4sI
youtube.com/watch?v=5kE0Rsf9W_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good god I hope not.

Putin just flew over my house!

An munition Depot exploded in Siberia several days ago. Russians are drunken morons with very little regard for safety. KYS retard

this post was so low energy, it sucked away my life force. im now so sleepy.

>possible nuke
>no flash at detonation
Not a nuke you fucking retard.

Attached: 1565107650974.jpg (639x663, 76K)

the ww3 may start but that's not the cause
pic rel

Attached: aasssss.png (781x190, 14K)

Mini-nuke you fuggin retard.

>no flash at detonation

Attached: EBRLty6VUAAylGk.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1266, 98K)

Thank you, pole.

I'll check that. Checked

dirty nuek

Citizens reported blood rain maybe it's fallout.
Link: express.co.uk/news/world/984303/blood-red-rain-Russia-freak-weather-viral-video

Also people are getting evacuated.
Link: time.com/5644529/russia-evacuation-explosion-ammunition-depot/

>mini nuke

or not nuke actually OP brainlet

See the davey crockett (tactical nuke yield) at 2.8km, still bright enough to white out the picture.

Thats not a nuclear flash. The entire picture would be white.

>muh 50s tech
Go to bed grandpa

i love people how people do not realize they should fucking hide from shock waves

This is what the flash of a tactical nuke yield at ~3km looks like on film. The explosion could have been HE chemical compounds, but it certainly was not a nuke.

Attached: crockett.png (1231x765, 371K)

not a nuke but it looks like nukes could have been stored there, seeing as how this place is next to a missile silo that is equipped with one of Russias most advanced missiles, it could be that a nuke has been damaged by the explosion and possibly spread radioactive material all around the city and the surrounding countryside.

Attached: image.jpg (624x673, 119K)

Also, with digital cameras, nuclear flashes will show 'sparkles' or a kind of shimmering or glittering effect as neutrinos create noise on digital recording devices.

Stay in school, zoomer.

>104km away
Are you severely retarded?

mushroom clouds aren't limited to nukes faggot

That's my point, I didn't say it was nuke. Normal explosion wouldn't light up the sky so much, that's all I know.

I was gonna say i bet you're some camera and lighting expert by random chance. LMAO you shills suck

My money is binary explosive compounds stored there. But most anons are retarded and look at shooting videos and claim the blood is fake because they've never been in the military, medical field, or seen actual gore irl.

>ex military
Glow harder nigger

Yeah, I'm getting paid to shitpost, you fucking brainlet.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ww-FFVQjhU

Here is another "omg its a nuke" video, but its just a munitions depot being blown up by US forces.

Attached: 1523467806978.jpg (1024x803, 316K)

it really does look like a low-yield nuke tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=L-NjOeUg_2A

Attached: 1474435515732.jpg (426x341, 39K)

See, this is a nuclear flash. Not like the one in OP, and not like literally every video of an actual nuke detonation. There truly is no hope for zoomers, bunch of fucking fluoride heads.

Attached: Untitled.png (725x518, 122K)

You've got to be the biggest idiot on Jow Forums at the moment. Keep going

Lemme guess, Hillary Clinton tortures children in pizza parlor basements too right? Facts are of no consequence to room temperature IQs like yours. Its like reading news stories about Nigerians killing people because they think they are vampires.

You just love talking about shit you are totally ignorant about, because youre a fucking retard, and that won't change with age.

I tend to think pizzagate is real, but who knows. And if it is real, it's only half the story, and trump and his friends are involved as well

You are right maybe it's a chemical weapon that exploded.

Also, way to out yourself as a shill. I knew it

you should be banned for using Ron Paul for a nothing burger.

that scares me. The Russians don't admit when something happens. They didn't say anything after Tschernobyl. Only when Sweden reported acid rain, the rest of the world really noticed.

>Voyevoda
>most advanced

It's just the world's largest ICBM.

Not a chemical weapon in the sense of like chlorine bombs or sarin gas weapons. A very common form of high explosive is a combination of 2 chemical compounds that when combined create an extreme exothermic reaction. They are commonly used because they are safe to transport on their own. If you were to shoot a barrel of one of the compounds nothing would happen, as it is essentially inert without the other compound in combination.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Binary_explosives

are we supposed to celebrate or something
or is this like 9/11 where we have to feel sorry for them
god is sending me confused signals on this one

post a video of a nuclear explosion recorded digitally

he's right though

Attached: nothappening.png (624x251, 109K)

>Jow Forums actually thinks a warhead can trigger a nuclear explosion by being set on fire or hit by explosives

See? That's why no one takes you guys seriously

As far as I know there aren't any on digital recordings that are public, but if you want to confirm this phenomena just look up neutron imaging artifacts. You have to use special filters or the image is distorted from the shimmer effect that neutrinos produce on digital photographs.

Kind of like what is seen here?
youtube.com/watch?v=Aqlp8mTvFa8

Attached: 1546995913572.gif (319x249, 1.53M)

>what is an old shitty camera using literal film?

>nuke
no such thing pal

Attached: 1564305789993.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

blessed digits
slow bleed

They merely celebrated the anniversary of Hiroshima nuking

You don't even know what happened and neither do I. Maybe someone wanted to blow that shit up who knows. Instead of making stupid assumptions just research a bit, fucking nigger fgt.

>express.co.uk/news/world/984303/blood-red-rain-Russia-freak-weather-viral-video
>Video of the rain shows a car park at a local nickel and copper processing plant in the Arctic.

I think they answered their own question.

Attached: 1559275830242.jpg (490x427, 72K)

similar to that but instead of little bits of chemical embers its more like a sparkling distortion thats in a static place on the recording, because they are a ray. Ive been trying to find examples of it but turning up nothing.

It's fucking nothing, you shitholes. Now get back to discussing the mass shootings.

Attached: itsnothing.jpg (750x501, 45K)

you fucking retard, im not saying the explosion radius reached 104km and damaged a silo, im saying the silo complex could be using the ammo depot that blew up as a place to store extra nukes

do you know how far away they were?

>russian propaganda service youtube
>nothing like a nuke explosion

Just a normal boom you schitzos

This

no, it really just happened
you must focus on dancing girls in order to calm down
youtube.com/watch?v=HHNZuj6U8jo

This post reeks of vodka

You could find some video of Fukushima.
I remember watching a lot of video from the site showing artifacts galore, like when a nuke would detonate.

Yemen explosion had scintillation effects too. That blast was recorded from closer that this russian one, hence no sparkling effects

yeah but I have all of these dancing girls
youtube.com/watch?v=dhW1mh7U6-U

Vlad says to cool it with the Russian spy jokes.

Explosions, how do they work?

When People flock to the sewers for shelter
youtube.com/watch?v=ACQwFQYD4sI

Just remember gentleman sonic tanks could be real ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=5kE0Rsf9W_I
Boom, here we go, this video shows the effects.

>GOT theme plays in head

A person would have to be pretty low IQ to enjoy that show.

The happenings intensify, because we are closing to the turning point

Attached: magic.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

I do not know unfortunately.

It takes more than ten seconds for the blast wave to reach the camera. It's further than 2.8km away.

I dont think thats a nuke, something powerful sure but not a nuke. Looks more like an explosion at a large gas deposit since shrooms arent limited to nukes. It'd have to be a very small nuke too to not blow away the vicinity.

Oh no,do you think it could be the,,,
METAL GEAR?

Attached: SNAKE SNAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (755x1619, 717K)